Subliminal Talk
Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) (/Thread-Scar-is-improving-daily-with-quick-results)

Pages: 1 2

Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - bettyboo - 09-25-2014

I am only two weeks + using the reduce stretchmarks and scars program.
I am astonished by the changes so quickly!

I have a long surgical scar about 20 inches in length the original scar was 5+ years old when I had no choice but to go back and have a scar revision.

This improved it greatly however 17 months later it is still red and lumpy in places and very noticeable.

So far using this sub parts of the scar are white and some small parts are actually healthy skin!! The red lumps are softening and the overall color is fading.

Honestly this is like a miracle to see after looking at this big ugly scar for the past 7 years all in I am thrilled!! I am so excited to see the final outcome.

Thank you so much Shannon for this amazing product if only I had of found this years before I might not have had to go through a second surgery.

I will update my progress on this thread in a months time Smile

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Asanti - 09-25-2014

that's great news! Good luck!

BTW is this a 3G sub or 4G?

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - jonathan4all - 09-25-2014

Great result so far .. I have scar on my hand I might try it later Wink

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - bettyboo - 09-25-2014

Thanks I am so happy and it is only early days Smile

Its a 3g sub I don't see it in the shop anymore.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shawn - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 06:56 AM)bettyboo Wrote: Thanks I am so happy and it is only early days Smile

Its a 3g sub I don't see it in the shop anymore.

3G products are gone. Maybe it's time to vote for an upgrade Smile. At least to 4G.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - bettyboo - 09-26-2014

That might explain why it is no longer in the shop. Would a 4g one be better? If so I will buy it if it is built Smile

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shawn - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 12:33 AM)bettyboo Wrote: That might explain why it is no longer in the shop. Would a 4g one be better? If so I will buy it if it is built Smile

4G technology is more powerful, don't have the exact numbers in mind, but that's the reason 3G isn't in the store anymore because we already have got 5G and 6G is coming in the future if the things go well.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shannon - 09-26-2014

Thanks for the feedback, bettyboo. I have heard very little on this sub. As for 3g's, we'll be re-releasing a number of them as 4/5/6G over time, depending on what is most appropriate.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shogun - 09-26-2014

That's nice to hear, have a horrible scar on my face from a car accident 15 years ago and it doesn't want to disappear ... will be looking forward to this one 4 sure.

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - bettyboo - 09-27-2014

(09-26-2014, 06:39 AM)sebastian Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 12:33 AM)bettyboo Wrote: That might explain why it is no longer in the shop. Would a 4g one be better? If so I will buy it if it is built Smile

4G technology is more powerful, don't have the exact numbers in mind, but that's the reason 3G isn't in the store anymore because we already have got 5G and 6G is coming in the future if the things go well.

Sounds great thanks for explaining Smile Well hopefully a more powerful one will be made in the future.

(09-26-2014, 12:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, bettyboo. I have heard very little on this sub. As for 3g's, we'll be re-releasing a number of them as 4/5/6G over time, depending on what is most appropriate.

No problem Shannon feedback is the least I can give back for such an amazing product. At first I thought maybe my mind is imagining that it is better but my partner also is stunned by this so I know it is actually physically happening. I have started taking pictures of it and I will upload a full review with photos included when I am done.
I will keep an eye out for the new generations and I will be telling everyone on the forums (surgical forums) about this amazing product.

Thank you very much Smile

(09-26-2014, 04:29 PM)Shogun Wrote: That's nice to hear, have a horrible scar on my face from a car accident 15 years ago and it doesn't want to disappear ... will be looking forward to this one 4 sure.

I will keep this updated on progress and hopefully if a new more powerful sub comes out you can do it also and get great results Smile

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - Shogun - 09-27-2014

Please Do !!! Thanks Betty Big Grin

RE: Scar is improving daily with quick results :) - bettyboo - 11-27-2014

Just wanted to give an update on this program. I finished listening to it about 3 weeks ago so in total I listened to it everyday for 6 weeks.

The results at first were mindblowing but after a few weeks things seemed to slow down. I thought to myself that maybe this was the final result however in the last 2-3 weeks things have been improving again and at a faster rate. Parts of my scar are almost gone!! The red thick areas are much softer and are slowly reducing in size and very slowly reducing in colour.

The ends of the scar are the slowest to respond but still overall it has softening and partial lightening.

I am still very happy with this sub.
I have a few questions if anyone can help please?
Should I be listening to this all the way up to the end point where I am happy with results or was 6 weeks enough time for this to keep on working past listening to it?
Should I see continued results over the coming months without listening to it?
Last question can I now listen to a new sub or will that undo my work with this one?

Thanks in advance Smile