Subliminal Talk
Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. (/Thread-Share-how-you-use-subs-in-your-daily-lifes)

Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - batman - 01-24-2011

hi, im a newbie in this subs forum and i just bought AoS, US, and entrepreneur subs, because right now women and money are the one i want to focus on.

could all of you share how many subs you hear daily, and how many hours you use it ? how many hours you rest?

i guess everybody who entered this forum have problem about wanting it all at the same time and want to listen to it 24/7 without resting thinking about getting all the exposure you can get...well if not at least that my current problem...

can shannon provide a newbie section? just wonderin

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - woceyes - 01-24-2011

right now i use Alpha Male 2010 i listen for about 8 to 12 hours depending how early i hit play when i get home from work and get on my desktop.

I personally like to use only one sub at a time. I don't like piling them up i did that with absolute self confidence and Aura of sexiness vid. To many hours and to many subs makes my brains scramble.

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - Jay - 01-24-2011

I listen to AM11 for about 7-8 hours while I'm sleeping, afterwards I grab my mp3 player and listen to Extreme Self Esteem for 4 hours and
fill in the rest of the day with AM11 again, which usually ends up an extra 3-6 hours, depending on circumstances.

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - batman - 01-24-2011

@Jay...

so u listen for 18 hours of subs and take a 6 hours rest...
hows the progress up until now?

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - Jay - 01-25-2011

Although I’ve had some setbacks due to me switching to or using too many programs at once (which would make me feel depressed and feel like my old self), and having the unpleasant experience of having a nervous breakdown a few months ago (Don’t be alarmed, this wasn’t caused by the subliminals. Looking back at it, I had one coming for a long time). I can positively say that the progress from that point on has been very good. The breakdown put me in the position of having constant anxiety, depression, mood swings, very negative self-image, very self-conscious when in public, being very self-critical, cloudy thinking, being very emotional, overly sensitive, not being to properly concentrate, putting other’s needs/opinions before my own, victim mentality etc.

Although I’m still struggling a little bit with my self-image, and putting my own needs first (that’s why I use Extreme Self Esteem as an add-on) I can safely say that the other things have cleared up very nicely in the meantime. I feel very calm, stable and positive (about 95% of the time), and feel that since I’ve discovered the subliminals, that it’s the first time in my life that I’m able to control myself instead of just having to struggle and deal with constant depression, low self-esteem and (social) anxiety. Which I did for a large part of my life.

Since I do not leave the house that often, in most cases I have to rate my progress from an internal standpoint (i.e. how positive and abundant I feel about myself, and how I think or perceive particular events that are new to me or that used to bug me). But when I do leave the house I'm in most cases amazed at how much I've improved, and how much easier I go through situations that I normally would dread and sometimes fear, or do things that I normally wouldn’t dare to do. With every week or so, I notice that I’ve changed even more for the better or feel that another weight has been lifted from my back.

As Shannon perhaps would tell you, just make sure that you keep 2 hours rest, and try to expose yourself to the subliminals as much as you possibly can. The ~18 hours isn’t something that I planned out before I started, it’s more tailored to how much I can listen to it in my current circumstances. It will definitely change when I return for my next semester of school next week.

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - Shannon - 01-25-2011

Actually, Shannon would tell you that he recommends a minimum of 6 to 8 hours mind rest at this point, especially considering the 4G titles coming out are so much more intense.

I can create a newbie section, but what would we put in it? Smile

Over time, I have come to understand a lot about how to optimize the results, and by adjusting here and there, they're becoming more and more powerful.

Currently, I recommend that you not use any single subliminal more than 8 hours a day, and no more than two 4G subs at once. 4G subs need more rest time, but are also active even when you're resting in some ways. Generally, it's best to give your brain a rest of 10-12 hours if possible (12 hours preferably), or at least 6-8 hours otherwise. It actually allows the programs to work faster, because your brain/mind can keep up with processing everything.

This is really not a bad idea to observe with 3G subs either.

As for me, I'm currently doing AM2011 Stage 1 and an experimental program that I am testing before initial release. I listen about 12 hours a day between the two.

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - Jay - 01-25-2011

Shannon, is there is a difference between the susceptibility of the subs when you're awake or asleep?

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - batman - 01-25-2011

@Shannon

thanks man, and btw i would really love to buy your AM11 and i already read some post concerning dividing it into 6 parts which you can buy seperately and i know that you have some thought for not allowing that to happened.

well i have a suggestion if you could search for a payment gateway that can support auto credit or installment to our paypal account or credit card account for a 6 month each. that way we both wins...just are request because the low budget users are dying to be able to use it...

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - boromir - 01-25-2011

I am still experimenting with listening duration, frequency, pattern-looking for the best results.
I have listened to AOS for several months now, on average I'd say a few hours a day. But, I would also pound myself for a week of steady listening to it, then back off, move on to another sub and do the same thing, then go back to DAS and pound it again back into my thick psyche. Now I don't listen to it all that much, only when I need to re-saturate myself, then I will listen to it for an hour or so, which generally produces results, those mean, you make me horny smiles from women at work. I am also looking for synergies that many have already expressed. This is why I continue to keep incorporating ASC.
I am having hard time trying to incorporate them all-6 now, experimenting with listening time, mood, amount of sleep I have had. I am just looking for correlations that result in the most effectiveness with the least amount of input. I am currently alternating between the new BIABW, DIC with ASC, every other day, all day, or the best I can do. The alternate days I am listening to the Memory sub with Stress Relief, at night only, filled in lightly with what I am after during the day. So far, I am pleased with the results, but there is always room for improvement

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - Shannon - 01-27-2011

(01-25-2011, 03:16 AM)Jay Wrote: Shannon, is there is a difference between the susceptibility of the subs when you're awake or asleep?

Theoretically, no. Since the subliminal is bypassing the conscious mind completely, it is as if you are "asleep" all the time, in that regard.

However, I suspect that there is some difference in speed of impact based on having more time to focus on what the sub is feeding into your mind while you sleep versus being awake.

(01-25-2011, 04:11 AM)[email protected] Wrote: @Shannon

thanks man, and btw i would really love to buy your AM11 and i already read some post concerning dividing it into 6 parts which you can buy seperately and i know that you have some thought for not allowing that to happened.

well i have a suggestion if you could search for a payment gateway that can support auto credit or installment to our paypal account or credit card account for a 6 month each. that way we both wins...just are request because the low budget users are dying to be able to use it...

Actually, the AM set is probably not going to be divided for the reasons stated previously. It is extremely important that the set be used back to back.

The pregnancy set, however, makes sense to offer as separate stages, as a woman may already be pregnant, etc., which would allow her to get the most possible benefit without her having to go back in time to start over, or spend money on stages she cannot effectively use.

However, I will see if I can find a way to do this for AM. It just makes me nervous to think someone might use it incorrectly, or worse yet, use Stage 1 and not see any obvious results, and then quit. Stage 1 doesn't always give obvious results. You're much more likely to finish the set, if you spent enough money on it to make it a serious investment.

If you're on a budget, you can always save up. Smile

(01-25-2011, 08:19 PM)Boromir Wrote: I am still experimenting with listening duration, frequency, pattern-looking for the best results.
I have listened to AOS for several months now, on average I'd say a few hours a day. But, I would also pound myself for a week of steady listening to it, then back off, move on to another sub and do the same thing, then go back to DAS and pound it again back into my thick psyche. Now I don't listen to it all that much, only when I need to re-saturate myself, then I will listen to it for an hour or so, which generally produces results, those mean, you make me horny smiles from women at work. I am also looking for synergies that many have already expressed. This is why I continue to keep incorporating ASC.
I am having hard time trying to incorporate them all-6 now, experimenting with listening time, mood, amount of sleep I have had. I am just looking for correlations that result in the most effectiveness with the least amount of input. I am currently alternating between the new BIABW, DIC with ASC, every other day, all day, or the best I can do. The alternate days I am listening to the Memory sub with Stress Relief, at night only, filled in lightly with what I am after during the day. So far, I am pleased with the results, but there is always room for improvement

Sounds like you're using too many subs at once, and not keeping up with the latest information on how to use each sub. Of course you're not gonna get the best results that way.

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - batman - 01-27-2011

@Shannon

no need to save up...im gonna borrow some money from my brother to buy alphaset promotion this 1st - 2nd february...im soooo happyyy !!! lol...

RE: Share how you use subs in your daily lifes.. - boromir - 01-27-2011

@Shannon
So, listening to DIC and BIATBW together, alternating between the two for 4-6 hours a piece; would that be counter productive? And don't introduce the memory sub into this mix, even say 2 hours a day?
I know the instructions have vacillated since I first began on this forum, so I guess I need to look around, and get informed.