Subliminal Talk
AM 6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: AM 6 (/Thread-AM-6)

Pages: 1 2

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 10-24-2014

Thanks everyone for your replies. The twitching has seemed to stop all together in the past couple of days. Today I start stage 6 and then after that I will have to decide between SM3 or BASE. So many choices that it is hard to decide sometimes what to choose because of the great choices that we get to pick from.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-12-2014

Well I wanted to update my progress. I am currently three weeks into stage 6 and I had something happen that I would have never been able to do without the help of AM6. My current employment went through a management change a year ago, all I will say is that it has been hell for myself and my co-workers. It finally reached boiling point, to where this third party management company crossed the line. So, I took upon myself to go directly to Human Resources and file a complaint. I was able to have two one on one conversations with the HR representative for our department about the issues myself and my co-workers were dealing with.

Well, to make a long story short, I am seeing actual progress!! A little background to give a better understanding of the situation. I have been working at this company for 10 years and all the bosses who I have worked for talked about how they cared, would make changes for the employees. In the end as of last year and this year, the only thing that changed was most of the bosses either quit/retired or transferred to another company after this new management company came in. Now back to the HR representative, she talked to my manager's boss by going over the policies that are in place in regards to the issue myself and my co-workers are dealing with, who then talked to my manager. Both of these bosses work for the third party company who is on a three year contract with the company who I work for.

The HR person is making sure that the management company is following the policies of the company I work for, since I don't work for the third party company. Plus, myself and my co-workers now have a direct person in HR who we can contact personally if this company steps over the line. Also, I am now the main liaison for my co-workers and our HR representative if there are anymore problems. I feel like I have cleared a big hurdle in stepping up for myself and taking the initiative to do what is right, even if that means doing it alone and/or at the risk of losing my job.

So, I can tell I have come a long way since doing all the AM programs and I think AM6 has been a BIG help. Mostly in regards to this situation, I wouldn't have been able to do as well as I did without using AM6. Thank you Shannon for creating this wonderful program! I plan on using it more often after I finish it and complete BASE.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-23-2014

I have five days left on this program. The one thing I have noticed is that my interest in getting with women has gone down quite a bit. My main focus now has been change my current occupation which I have been in for 10 years. I want to either go into business for myself or align myself with the right people who can help me achieve the goals I want in regards to finances while helping them achieve their goals as well. It just seems to me I am more consumed with wanting to make more money, so I can use that money to help myself while at the same time helping other people. So, I plan on taking 5-6 days off when I finish AM6, then start BASE.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-24-2014

Another update, in the past before I found out about Shannon's subliminals, whenever I would get in disagreement with someone. I would get shaky, tremble to where I couldn't keep my composure. However, today I was getting in a disagreement with a coworker about a policy issue. I noticed that I was talking from my gut instead of my throat and I could feel myself getting emotional however, I didn't lose my composure one bit.

I was able to stand my ground, keep myself in check while explaining my side of the argument. Plus, I was able to keep eye contact the whole time without looking away. So, I can say this is a BIG improvement in one area that I wanted to improve which I have.

RE: AM 6 - Shawn - 11-25-2014

(11-24-2014, 04:05 PM)spiritman Wrote: Another update, in the past before I found out about Shannon's subliminals, whenever I would get in disagreement with someone. I would get shaky, tremble to where I couldn't keep my composure. However, today I was getting in a disagreement with a coworker about a policy issue. I noticed that I was talking from my gut instead of my throat and I could feel myself getting emotional however, I didn't lose my composure one bit.

Had pretty the same issue in the past. Got here also some improvements.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-26-2014

I have one more day left then I will be taking some days off before I start BASE. Now with my current work situation, ever since I had to step up and go to HR about the issues I was having. A few other co-workers are now taking their issues to HR, so it looks I got the ball rolling to allow the employees some freedom to vent their frustrations and have them dealt with. AM6 is one hell of a program that I think once I have used it 3-4 more times, I will be further ahead with my goals in life.

Then doing BASE after AM6, I think will put my results into overdrive once the subliminals are firmly in place after several run throughs. I feel like I am now taking a more leadership role in dealing with things that need to be dealt with. Plus, I have noticed I am not giving a f&ck about what people think or say about me, it actually feels quite refreshing and liberating. Now I am eagerly awaiting to start BASE.

RE: AM 6 - adam225 - 11-27-2014

Seems like you're getting some solid results Spiritman. How many hours per day are you listening and what track do use ?

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 01:18 AM)adam225 Wrote: Seems like you're getting some solid results Spiritman. How many hours per day are you listening and what track do use ?

I listen to the trickling stream track. On the days that I have to work, I listen with headphones for two hours. Then I play it on loop all night, so I roughly get 8-10 hours. On the days I don't work, I tend to just listen with headphones almost the entire day and then loop all night.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-28-2014

Yesterday was the last day for AM6. While I haven't seen any psychical results, I have made a lot of inner peace and inner progress. I feel that I am a different, stronger, emotionally, spiritually and mentally person than when I started AM6. I am now taking steps to help myself to move on from my current employment. Now I look forward to BASE to help me take the next step towards financial freedom and to help me start my next adventure in my life.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 11-29-2014

I have noticed since I am no longer listening to AM6, I am now having dreams to where I can remember more details. There was one dream where I am not sure if I was just observing. Anyways, I was in a house, then everything just flashed forward to where I saw a man and woman come together kissing hugging. Then they both started going into foreplay and it was man who was taking charge. Now the only thing I can remember in detail is that the woman was in lingerie. The ones that are the see through and cover hardly anything. The color of the clothing was white and the man I am not sure because I was too focused on the woman lol

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 12-01-2014

I have to say since I have stopped listening to AM6, I have been having dreams every night, which I haven't had when I listened to the program. Some of them had been weird and bizarre even to the point where I remembered bits and pieces of them. Today I am getting a PayPal gift card to put the $500 dollars on so I can add that to my PayPal account to buy BASE. Which I will be starting that tomorrow when I get home from work. I am very eager to see what BASE can do for me, which I will be keeping a journal to detail my progress.

EDIT: I just started my BASE journal in the Family & Work Safe Section.