Subliminal Talk
AM 6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: AM 6 (/Thread-AM-6)

Pages: 1 2

AM 6 - Spiritman - 09-19-2014

I am currently on stage 4 of AM6, only have about two days left before I start stage 5. Anyways, I had something happen today that I think is a great improvement, I was at work on my break. I went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, when one woman (who is a former co-worker she works in a different department now) who IMO is a 9 in the looks department. Was in the same area where I was waiting to get my food, she stopped to talk to me. First it was the small talk, like hi how are you doing, what have you been up to lately. Well, after that was out of the way, I was able to have a more personal conversation with her and I did all of this without having hardly any anxiety whatsoever. It was there a tiny bit but I was able to maintain eye contact, and not have any nervous body language that I was aware of.

The main thing is when we use to see each other more often, I would try to hang onto her every word and be a bit clingy. But this time around, I wasn't caring about what to say or do, I was just being in the present moment listening to what she had to say. Then I just responded back and forth, which lasted for about 15 minutes. I have also noticed lately that I am not in that mode where every time I see a hot woman, I have to stare her down or go damn she's hot. I just take a casual glance at her and go about my business. I seem to be putting myself more on a higher pedestal than women, which to me is something new to me. Since I have done the direct opposite in the past.

I feel like I am becoming more of a man. I do have to say I am seeing more results from stage 4 than from any other stage so far. My dreams have been more intense and it feels like I am letting go of old stuff from what I am seeing in my dreams. Also, this program is making me take a good hard look at where my life is and quite frankly, I don't like where I am currently at right now. The main area that I have looked at the most, is my career, I have to make a change. So, now I am trying to put a plan together to quit my current job and do something that is more fulfilling.

Shannon, I have to applaud you for making AM6! I look forward to using SM3 after AM6 to deal with another area in my life that needs to be dealt with.

RE: AM 6 - gelimang - 09-19-2014

Wow, that's so cool dude.
so AM6 has change your life then?
and why you use SM3 instead WM2?

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 09-19-2014

(09-19-2014, 07:00 PM)gelimang Wrote: Wow, that's so cool dude.

Yes AM6 has changed my life, however there are still several things that need to be dealt with. But AM6 is helping me to have the attitude that I am not going to put up with this anymore something has to change. So, now I am looking at my options to see where I go from here. AM6 has also allowed me to stand up to my bosses more, even to the point where I almost told them to f&ck themselves lol But I was able to catch myself before I said it out loud. I have run through WM2 after AM5, I saw results but not what I was looking for.

However, I don't think it was WM2 fault ( it is a great program), I think it was because I didn't have a firm foundation with AM. Now that I have been running through AM6, I am seeing more results. I think one of the major reasons for that is because of having OGSF, which is worked into every stage of AM6. This program is kicking my butt, it is making me look at my life, I take full responsibility for where my life is at this moment. There is no use in beating myself up over it, I am now in the mode of how can I change it? I want to make my life better, the only person who can do that is myself.

The reason why I want to run SM3, is because that is another area in my life that is seriously lacking. SM3 sounds like everything I need in order to get my sex life and women or lack thereof in both cases dealt with. Plus, I wanted to run SM2 but never got the chance, so now I want to see where SM3 can take me.

RE: AM 6 - gelimang - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 07:27 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:00 PM)gelimang Wrote: Wow, that's so cool dude.

Yes AM6 has changed my life, however there are still several things that need to be dealt with. But AM6 is helping me to have the attitude that I am not going to put up with this anymore something has to change. So, now I am looking at my options to see where I go from here. AM6 has also allowed me to stand up to my bosses more, even to the point where I almost told them to f&ck themselves lol But I was able to catch myself before I said it out loud. I have run through WM2 after AM5, I saw results but not what I was looking for.

However, I don't think it was WM2 fault ( it is a great program), I think it was because I didn't have a firm foundation with AM. Now that I have been running through AM6, I am seeing more results. I think one of the major reasons for that is because of having OGSF, which is worked into every stage of AM6. This program is kicking my butt, it is making me look at my life, I take full responsibility for where my life is at this moment. There is no use in beating myself up over it, I am now in the mode of how can I change it? I want to make my life better, the only person who can do that is myself.

The reason why I want to run SM3, is because that is another area in my life that is seriously lacking. SM3 sounds like everything I need in order to get my sex life and women or lack thereof in both cases dealt with. Plus, I wanted to run SM2 but never got the chance, so now I want to see where SM3 can take me.

Hmm,finally I understand why everyone in this forum wants to use SM3 after AM6 instead WM2.
because there's something great on that sub. lol
I pray for your success bro, let's see how much SM3 is changing your life from your next thread about it. can't wait to see this. Big Grin
damn, i wish i can buy AM6 faster with my savings, but looks like gonna wait for a while, like one year again and I hope shannon still focus on his other 5G product so he don't release AM7 for a while. Lol Big Grin

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 10:07 AM)gelimang Wrote: Hmm,finally I understand why everyone in this forum wants to use SM3 after AM6 instead WM2.
because there's something great on that sub. lol
I pray for your success bro, let's see how much SM3 is changing your life from your next thread about it. can't wait to see this. Big Grin
damn, i wish i can buy AM6 faster with my savings, but looks like gonna wait for a while, like one year again and I hope shannon still focus on his other 5G product so he don't release AM7 for a while. Lol Big Grin

SM3 sounds like a great program with all the advanced technology in it, plus what it is capable of doing. I can't wait to start using it myself on Dec. 2! I know what you mean about trying to afford AM6, it took me a long while to get it but I was able to save up and get it. Don't worry about AM7, that is at least 2-3 years down the road, if ever. Shannon has too much on his plate right, which will keep him busy for the rest of this year and well into next year.

RE: AM 6 - gelimang - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 03:55 PM)spiritman Wrote: SM3 sounds like a great program with all the advanced technology in it, plus what it is capable of doing. I can't wait to start using it myself on Dec. 2! I know what you mean about trying to afford AM6, it took me a long while to get it but I was able to save up and get it. Don't worry about AM7, that is at least 2-3 years down the road, if ever. Shannon has too much on his plate right, which will keep him busy for the rest of this year and well into next year.
Yeah i hope so man, best luck for you then using SM3 then. i wanna hear your exploit with women and having intimate relations without worry about the reaction morning after intimate and steamy night with you.. lol Big Grin

i have to deal with it. wait for a while till get enough money to purchase it. and one thing, i have to buy this sub by third person since my country didn't support paypal in terms of add money into paypal.
that was so terrible dude, gotta pay extra to get this sub.. Big Grin

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 09-28-2014

(09-20-2014, 04:48 PM)gelimang Wrote: Yeah i hope so man, best luck for you then using SM3 then. i wanna hear your exploit with women and having intimate relations without worry about the reaction morning after intimate and steamy night with you.. lol Big Grin

i have to deal with it. wait for a while till get enough money to purchase it. and one thing, i have to buy this sub by third person since my country didn't support paypal in terms of add money into paypal.
that was so terrible dude, gotta pay extra to get this sub.. Big Grin

The main thing that I really want to see what can happen in regards to SM3, is the "Natural Seduction" which is in SM3. I want to see what that can do for me, since I am already having interactions with women. I want to see if SM3 can help me cross the barrier to take the next step. Lately, I have been noticing women giving me more eye contact. Before I would look away after I say 3-5 seconds, but now I am starting to hold it to the point that the women will look away first. Sometimes I will even get the stare down from men, almost to the point where it feels like they're challenging me. I say 95% of the time, I am able to hold the stare to where they have to look away. That goes for women as well.

When this happens, I get the very uneasy feeling inside of me when some men give me the stare down. In regards, to women who give me the stare, I feel inside of me a feeling of I should look away. However, I am able to keep longer eye contact and some women will even give me a smile before they look away.

Another thing I completely forgot that "Seek The Challenge" was in AM6. Which I think is another reason that I am feeling the need to make a change in my career. I feel like I am at a brick wall right now and that AM6 is forcing me to find a way through or around that wall. I don't know how I am going to do either one, but I do know that I will find a way move pass this brick wall and get to where I want to.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 10-08-2014

Well I wanted to update things. I am currently three weeks into stage 5 and I am feeling it. This stage is pushing all my emotions to say "You have to make a change in several areas of your life." The main area is my career. My dreams are becoming more intense to the point where I was exercising my authority to people in my dreams.

My emotions are really heating up, to the point that if something doesn't change soon, I am going to bust through a wall or something. I feel the "YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE" feeling in the pit of my stomach, it is so strong right now. I have never felt this kind of strong of emotion, but I am glad I am feeling it. So, I can tell the program is trying to help me find out how to change things but at the same time, take the right steps to achieve my goals. For instance, it is showing me not to make any rash decisions based on my emotions of frustration which I currently have at the moment. That I need to do this the right way, by first figuring out what I want to do and go from there. Which I am currently working on at the moment, now it is time to see where this all leads me.

RE: AM 6 - Spiritman - 10-16-2014

I want know if anyone else has had this happen while on AM6. I am on stage 5 and I have noticed the muscles under my left eye has been making it twitch like crazy. I am wondering if that is part of the subliminal? It never happened until about the third week in as far I can remember.

RE: AM 6 - Ace - 10-16-2014

Eye twitch can be caused due to stress or nutrition deficiency (particularly magnesium).

RE: AM 6 - Shawn - 10-17-2014

No, didn't have anything like that. The reasons Ace mentioned sound reasonable.

RE: AM 6 - Ricardo - 10-18-2014

I used to suffer eye twitch quite a bit but since using AM I haven't noticed it. I used to think it was due to tiredness but it may be some psychological thing.

RE: AM 6 - Shannon - 10-19-2014

I get eye twitch when I am approaching the outer limits of my body's ability to function without sleep. But no, it's not something the program is designed to do.

RE: AM 6 - Womanizer - 10-20-2014

(10-16-2014, 05:21 PM)spiritman Wrote: I want know if anyone else has had this happen while on AM6. I am on stage 5 and I have noticed the muscles under my left eye has been making it twitch like crazy. I am wondering if that is part of the subliminal? It never happened until about the third week in as far I can remember.

I have something similar happen like a nerve just got triggered and that I am irritated and pissed off.