Subliminal Talk
Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation (/Thread-Anti-Piracy-Code-is-Activated-Handling-The-Situation)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Shawn - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 02:13 AM)MJ1 Wrote:
Shannon Wrote:If he's not using it anymore, he still owns it. Your usage of it constitutes "sharing" it, which is piracy because more copies now exist and are being benefited from by more people than have a legal right to do so. You must either buy a copy or have him use it in a locale where you can benefit without being the one to use it directly.

i thought i can use it if he makes me the owner of sub and delete his copy.

I think it's not working this way because he already listened to the sub and got benefits. And with this method you mentioned it would be possible to buy a single sub and use it with many people. I think that could be the reason.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - AlphaMind - 09-22-2014

Of course you can! It is called present, and Shannon approved that we can give the sub as present as long as 1 copy 1 owner and legally paid.

This is also holds true when you buy a sub from a 3'rd party because you don't have PayPal account. As long as 1 copy 1 owner and paid it will balanced the equation.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - adam225 - 09-24-2014

Copies for yourself....

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 12-08-2014

no it's not gonna kick in because it's a gift.i bought TLAM for my dad.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Spiritman - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 12:56 AM)blue42 Wrote: Ops. I guess that alpha male 5.0 piracy copy i downloaded and used for a a lillte bit ( stage 1 only) then I bought the 6.0 .. had alot of resistance and conflictso stoped for a few months. What do you suggest I do shannon?

1. Yes, I have plans to buy it when its availible.

You need to buy AM5 to stop the anti-piracy code. The piracy code is still active regardless of you buying AM6. All you need to do is, send an email to pay for your copy of AM5. AM5 is not available in the store because that is an old version, the newer version is AM6, so in order to get the old version you have send an email.

Here is the exact quote Shannon said about undoing the piracy code

(03-14-2014, 05:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Edo, to undo the antipiracy triggers, you must do the following.

1. Purchase a copy of every subliminal you pirated that you pirated, if you have not already.
2. Do everything in your power to un-do what you have done in pirating them.
3. Read the FAQs on the antipiracy for any other details necessary.

Just think how much better this would have been for you if you hadn't pirated my stuff.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - jonathan4all - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 05:21 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 12:56 AM)blue42 Wrote: Ops. I guess that alpha male 5.0 piracy copy i downloaded and used for a a lillte bit ( stage 1 only) then I bought the 6.0 .. had alot of resistance and conflictso stoped for a few months. What do you suggest I do shannon?

You need to buy AM5 to stop the anti-piracy code. The piracy code is still active regardless of you buying AM6. All you need to do is, send an email to pay for your copy of AM5. AM5 is not available in the store because that is an old version, the newer version is AM6, so in order to get the old version you have send an email.

(03-14-2014, 05:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Edo, to undo the antipiracy triggers, you must do the following.

1. Purchase a copy of every subliminal you pirated that you pirated, if you have not already.

Just think how much better this would have been for you if you hadn't pirated my stuff.

What If u downloaded it And listened only few seconds and didn't hold the copy any where.. how about That?

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Striker77 - 01-01-2015

(12-10-2014, 03:41 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 05:21 AM)spiritman Wrote:

What If u downloaded it And listened only few seconds and didn't hold the copy any where.. how about That?

The AP code will trigger with enough repetitions. No need to worry if you just listened to it for a few seconds. Just my opinion.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - gelimang - 01-01-2015

Hey guys, just one question...
What about the sub that legally buy then?
Are they will be affected with ap code subs that pirated?
Or else?