Subliminal Talk
Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation (/Thread-Anti-Piracy-Code-is-Activated-Handling-The-Situation)

Pages: 1 2

Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 09-17-2014

as you may know AP is activated for me.(listened to AM5 before knowing about IML)one of my priorities is paying back AM5,anyway. 1 month later i will finish AM6 so i got some questions regarding AP

- can i use my father's TLAM 4G to help me handling the financial situation? let's say i play it via his flash drive.sub is still in his flash but i connect it to my PC.btw the sub is helping him a lot that's why i want to use it.

- what's the difference between run of AM with and without AP activated?

- can i use free sub without worrying about AP?

- in next months i may be able to buy BASE 5G.what do you think about buying it and paying for AM5 during it?

please keep this in mind my results with AM 6 is like other people and i can't see any difference but this the right thing to do and i don't like unwanted messages in my mind.there is enough of them out there.

Shannon i'm looking forward for your answers.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Shawn - 09-17-2014

Just a quick comment, I don't know about your finances, but TLAM is just $24. Are you sure you cannot afford it?

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 12:03 PM)sebastian Wrote: Just a quick comment, I don't know about your finances, but TLAM is just $24. Are you sure you cannot afford it?

it's not about 24$ i have that much cash but can't buy from the shop (long story)

also i like to know the answer for that scenario.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Shannon - 09-19-2014

Quote:as you may know AP is activated for me.(listened to AM5 before knowing about IML)one of my priorities is paying back AM5,anyway. 1 month later i will finish AM6 so i got some questions regarding AP

- can i use my father's TLAM 4G to help me handling the financial situation? let's say i play it via his flash drive.sub is still in his flash but i connect it to my PC.btw the sub is helping him a lot that's why i want to use it.

You can have your father use his TLAM and use it in a location of the house that both of you are being exposed to it. But he has to be using it for himself, and your exposure must be incidental to that. You cannot use it for yourself without having paid for it. Otherwise, you'll end up making things worse.

Quote:- what's the difference between run of AM with and without AP activated?

You don't know, and I'm not going to tell you.

Quote:- can i use free sub without worrying about AP?

AP code, once tripped, will potentially affect how everything works. It depends on specifics I cannot give you.

Quote:- in next months i may be able to buy BASE 5G.what do you think about buying it and paying for AM5 during it?

I think you would be wise to pay off AM5 asap and then go from there.

Quote:please keep this in mind my results with AM 6 is like other people and i can't see any difference but this the right thing to do and i don't like unwanted messages in my mind.there is enough of them out there.

I've stated that the AP code does not stop the program from working. You may not see a difference, but there is one. And you're right, it is the right thing to do. I appreciate you making it right.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 09-19-2014

thanks for the answers.

(09-19-2014, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: You can have your father use his TLAM and use it in a location of the house that both of you are being exposed to it. But he has to be using it for himself, and your exposure must be incidental to that. You cannot use it for yourself without having paid for it. Otherwise, you'll end up making things worse.

-what if he's not using it anymore?

(09-19-2014, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think you would be wise to pay off AM5 asap and then go from there.

-paying for AM5 gonna take some time.i like to make it shorter with a sub like TLAM 4G so i will be able to buy BASE 5G.do you think listening to TLAM even if pay for it will help?

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - adam225 - 09-20-2014

Shannon, I know this might sound a little bizarre, but sending someone the instructions PDF for AM6 won't activate the AP will it (for me) ? I sent it so he could read through it (as he maybe interested in purchasing it) .

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Ricardo - 09-21-2014

Doesn't it only activate when you listen to a copy without paying for it? I can't see how sending someone the instructions would hurt.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - adam225 - 09-21-2014

I don't know, I thought I affected the person who shared it too. I can't see why it would matter personally. I wouldn't share any of the mp3's.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 09-21-2014

No it won't active AP.You can download that pdf in Shanon's journal too.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Shannon - 09-21-2014

(09-19-2014, 09:25 AM)MJ1 Wrote: thanks for the answers.

(09-19-2014, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: You can have your father use his TLAM and use it in a location of the house that both of you are being exposed to it. But he has to be using it for himself, and your exposure must be incidental to that. You cannot use it for yourself without having paid for it. Otherwise, you'll end up making things worse.

-what if he's not using it anymore?

(09-19-2014, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think you would be wise to pay off AM5 asap and then go from there.

-paying for AM5 gonna take some time.i like to make it shorter with a sub like TLAM 4G so i will be able to buy BASE 5G.do you think listening to TLAM even if pay for it will help?

If he's not using it anymore, he still owns it. Your usage of it constitutes "sharing" it, which is piracy because more copies now exist and are being benefited from by more people than have a legal right to do so. You must either buy a copy or have him use it in a locale where you can benefit without being the one to use it directly.

As for using TLAM to help pay for AM... I don't know if that would help or not.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - Shannon - 09-21-2014

(09-21-2014, 12:26 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Doesn't it only activate when you listen to a copy without paying for it? I can't see how sending someone the instructions would hurt.

As stated, sending the instructions is not piracy, and therefore not triggering the AP code.

(09-21-2014, 02:10 AM)adam225 Wrote: I don't know, I thought I affected the person who shared it too. I can't see why it would matter personally. I wouldn't share any of the mp3's.

AP code affects both the pirater and the piratee.

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 09-22-2014

posted 2 times

RE: Anti Piracy Code is Activated - Handling The Situation - MJ1 - 09-22-2014

Shannon Wrote:If he's not using it anymore, he still owns it. Your usage of it constitutes "sharing" it, which is piracy because more copies now exist and are being benefited from by more people than have a legal right to do so. You must either buy a copy or have him use it in a locale where you can benefit without being the one to use it directly.

i thought i can use it if he makes me the owner of sub and delete his copy.