Subliminal Talk
A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC (/Thread-A-question-and-a-suggestion-for-Shannon-regarding-PSTEC)

A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - Artemis - 09-16-2014

Question:

Since I haven't seen a question about this answered I would like to ask Shannon if PSTEC could possibly screw up the results of the subliminal.

Here is a short description of the PSTEC system:

Quote:The basic PSTEC audio combines anchors* with pattern interrupts** and a unique form of deep suggestion to create a rapid and lasting release from any problem feeling or emotion.

and a more detailed description of the system here: http://www.pstec.org/definition.php

A lot of users are using this system so I think it would be great if you could take a look at it Shannon!

Suggestion:

After constant use of the PSTEC system I think it could be upgraded heavily and effectively with Subliminal technology. Since Shannon's subliminal technology is able to bombard the subconscious with thousands of suggestions in a short period of time, it would be a lot more effective than the spoken words that are used in the click track, which can only be stated once.

It could just be the sound of a stream, and clicking or the sound of a stream, Tim Phizackerly's voice and the clicks. The subliminal content would offer suggestions like these for example:

"You are now releasing your fear"
"The image is becoming smaller and smaller"
"The image is losing color"

Since Shannon is looking to become a millionare this would be an excellent opportunity to take his products to a much larger audience and gain some exposure.

Peace everyone.

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - lokko - 09-16-2014

PSTEC requires you to be conscious while you're using the techniques it to interrupt those thoughts subliminally. Or I could be wrong whereas this is a untouched method and Shannon creates the fastest possible acting sub by integrating it into the subs by giving it a try Big Grin

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - Artemis - 09-17-2014

(09-16-2014, 07:25 PM)lokko Wrote: PSTEC requires you to be conscious while you're using the techniques it to interrupt those thoughts subliminally. Or I could be wrong whereas this is a untouched method and Shannon creates the fastest possible acting sub by integrating it into the subs by giving it a try Big Grin

I'm not asking for PSTEC to be done unconsciously, I'm saying that the amount of suggestions Tim uses could be multiplied greatly and made more effective.

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - zen - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 08:34 AM)Artemis Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 07:25 PM)lokko Wrote: PSTEC requires you to be conscious while you're using the techniques it to interrupt those thoughts subliminally. Or I could be wrong whereas this is a untouched method and Shannon creates the fastest possible acting sub by integrating it into the subs by giving it a try Big Grin

I'm not asking for PSTEC to be done unconsciously, I'm saying that the amount of suggestions Tim uses could be multiplied greatly and made more effective.

What makes you think these suggestions aren't already multiplied etc. ?

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - Artemis - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 09:11 AM)zen Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 08:34 AM)Artemis Wrote:

What makes you think these suggestions aren't already multiplied etc. ?

They're only said once.

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - zen - 09-17-2014

I don't get your ideas. You suggest Shannon to upgrade PSTEC technique?

1) PSTEC system is under copyrighting and it's a brilliant stand-alone technique.
2) Releasing suggestions / programming suggestions are already in the Shannon's subs at an advanced level multiplied by thousands of times.

I don't understand why PSTEC should be upgraded using subs. If this will be done, it will not be PSTEC anymore!

Plus, PSTEC and Shannon's subs are doing magic as they currently are. Why should we mess up things?

(09-17-2014, 10:36 AM)zen Wrote: I don't get your ideas. You suggest Shannon to upgrade PSTEC technique?

1) PSTEC system is under copyrighting and it's a brilliant stand-alone technique.
2) Releasing suggestions / programming suggestions are already in the Shannon's subs at an advanced level multiplied by thousands of times.

I don't understand why PSTEC should be upgraded using subs. If this will be done, it will not be PSTEC anymore!

Plus, PSTEC and Shannon's subs are doing magic as they currently are. Why should we mess up things?

1) I meant for Shannon to use the PSTEC system himself and then contact the owner of PSTEC.
2) The releasing suggestions in Shannon's programs work but they aren't the fastest release, even with his advanced multiplication. I get much better release from PSTEC. That being said I could see how PSTEC could benefit from having subliminal suggestions that include Shannon's technology.

If PSTEC was upgraded it would still be PSTEC, just more effective PSTEC. Shannon is a genius when it comes to subliminal suggestion and his methods are secret so I could see his pairing up of his programs with another product as effective.

and no one is attempting to "mess up things" I see a viable opportunity to increase the effect of a product and I'm suggesting it to Shannon.

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - lokko - 09-17-2014

Even if Shannon loved PSTEC, he'd have to give up his trade secrets as a deal and work together with the owner, is what I see happening. Which I really don't see happening, but then again we never really know.

RE: A question and a suggestion for Shannon regarding PSTEC - Artemis - 09-18-2014

(09-17-2014, 09:04 PM)lokko Wrote: Even if Shannon loved PSTEC, he'd have to give up his trade secrets as a deal and work together with the owner, is what I see happening. Which I really don't see happening, but then again we never really know.

I could see Shannon simply making the subliminal content for it, I don't think he would have to give up trade secrets