Subliminal Talk
Single Stage BASE 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Single Stage BASE 5G (/Thread-Single-Stage-BASE-5G)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - CatMan - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 08:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: There's a difference between making a mistake and understanding that because you feel guilt, and making a mistake and understanding that because you're thinking and using your brain. In no case do you ever need guilt, shame or fear if you are engaging your brain. CatMan, my aim actually is to remove those things completely. They are at best training wheels that allow people to skate by without having to grow up, be mature and think. At worst, they are destroyers of people, groups, cultures and even civilizations. We have the capacity to think, and if we stop being lazy and afraid to use these capacities we have, we can toss the training wheels to the side and truly live, achieve and experience life unlike anything we have experienced before.

Let me be perfectly clear when I say that I believe that there is no instance where thinking is not as good or better than guilt, shame or fear as a remedy for whatever you were trying to use guilt, shame and fear to accomplish. Using a negative to try to achieve a positive is never going to work out in the end, because the negative will always at least negate the positive. You always damage yourself by allowing guilt, shame and/or fear into your life. But you never have to damage yourself by THINKING and USING YOUR BRAIN instead!

I agree exactly with what you are saying. I was trying to throw him a bone somewhat as I understood what he was trying to say. It seemed to me the discussion had an issue with connotations of words, which I tried to address. The spirit of his words seemed good, it was his perception of GSF and the removal of such that seemed off and I tried to help. Of course, using a negative emotion to achieve a positive outcome doesn't make sense and would fail. I was just trying to get him to see the reasoning by creating a bridge from his viewpoint by trying to reframe it, in the hopes he would change his mind about what he felt.

I absolutely know your intentions in the subs are to foster an emotionally healthy individual.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - TheRealJustin - 04-21-2015

Randomly came across this video while working on an idea I have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IovpBgq5BsA and yea, you guys are all right. My main concern was/is what could be the downside of having those emotions removed. I still don't know if I would want them completely removed but this video did push me more towards being opened to try a sub even if ogsf was in it. I just know how powerful these subs are, and how powerful our subconscious minds are so I try to be very careful about what I let in there, and look at things from every angle, because like they say, be careful what you wish for. That's also why I won't get subs from other vendors. I believe they all have good intentions, but I'm not going to guess if these are done properly when I know they are here.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - Shannon - 04-23-2015

Are you sure it was random? Wink

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - TheRealJustin - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 01:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Are you sure it was random? Wink

Yea, I had an idea for promoting a product called clickbank university and I was gathering titles from different youtube videos to put in my description so my vids would show up on those videos 'related videos' section on the side, and that video I actually clicked on instead of just copying the title because I like Bob Proctor. My idea was working perfectly but people keep flagging me and I don't even know why so I'm just going to move on to my other idea, which will be much slower to build, but could be super rewarding, I'll see. Kind of disappointed right now about that because I was working hard and it was working perfectly, but oh well. I don't think I'm going to do anything today but I guess it's good because I will be putting out my own products instead of just promoting other peoples stuff. I hope this idea works because I'm not ready to start on my ultra idea.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - eternity - 04-24-2015

the law of attraction "randomly" worked XD