Subliminal Talk
Single Stage BASE 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Single Stage BASE 5G (/Thread-Single-Stage-BASE-5G)

Pages: 1 2

Single Stage BASE 5G - smoothsam - 09-09-2014

Hi Shannon,

I pretty much want a single stage BASE 5G. I know that BASE 5G 6 stage is coming out soon, which is awesome and I am going to purchase that also. Single stage would be more general. 6 Stage would be in the details. I am just wondering if it is possible.

Sales Mastery/BASE 5G:

Maximum learning speed in regards to knowledge, skills, applying knowledge, taking action on knowledge.
Maximum Productivity
OGSF
Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
Maximum Sales Success + Sales Skills Mastery
Become A Successful Entrepreneur
All Auras - Sales/Ultra Success/SM3/AM6/Charisma/etc.
Communication Skills - Public speaking, phone, 1 on 1, group, all scenarios and skills.
Pragmatic and practical
Emotional healing and pain relief
accept and take personal responsibility for your choices, actions, results and life
Seek The Challenge
Think Like A Millionaire
Kill Excuses
Discipline
believe in yourself and your choices and goals, regardless of what others say, as long as you have verified their validity for yourself
maintain consistency in everything you do towards your goal
always improving yourself as an entrepreneur in all the roles that requires one to take
normalization of/comfort with/acceptance of the changes to oneself and one's situation and finances that is required to achieve high success
Spend wisely, and always with an eye to how it will enhance your success and position in your field.
Motivate yourself and others to take action.
Get Clients
Karma clearing and healing.
And all Indigo Mind Labs Exclusive Technologies.

Don't you think this would be a good sub to create? If not, which subs do you recommend to use in combinations for sales/business/financial success.

Thank you in advance,

smoothsam

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - Shannon - 09-09-2014

Possible? Sure. Likely any time soon? No. I'm going to be turning to another direction when I finish BASE 5G/6 stage and working on other things for a while. Alpha Female 5G needs to be built, Breast Enlargement 5G needs to be built, the pregnancy set, the learning set, and I need to be working on the new technology I am working on.

I recommend that if you plan to get BASE 5G, then just get it and then use it. The first six stages build you up to be able to handle and benefit from the 7th stage, which has everything at once in it. It's everything you want and more.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - SexyKorths - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 08:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: Possible? Sure. Likely any time soon? No. I'm going to be turning to another direction when I finish BASE 5G/6 stage and working on other things for a while. Alpha Female 5G needs to be built, Breast Enlargement 5G needs to be built, the pregnancy set, the learning set, and I need to be working on the new technology I am working on.

I recommend that if you plan to get BASE 5G, then just get it and then use it. The first six stages build you up to be able to handle and benefit from the 7th stage, which has everything at once in it. It's everything you want and more.
Awesome post! Listen to our guru smoothsam. Smile

I think Shannon should be keep developing the new technology he already been started to work on. So it can be used in for example ASC.

I, myself really like that mention of an improved pregnancy set in the future. Could such a thing be released sometime in the next coming 5-6 years I would be all over it. Smile

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - TheRealJustin - 04-18-2015

(09-09-2014, 08:07 PM)smoothsam Wrote: Hi Shannon,

I pretty much want a single stage BASE 5G. I know that BASE 5G 6 stage is coming out soon, which is awesome and I am going to purchase that also. Single stage would be more general. 6 Stage would be in the details. I am just wondering if it is possible.

Sales Mastery/BASE 5G:

Maximum learning speed in regards to knowledge, skills, applying knowledge, taking action on knowledge.
Maximum Productivity
OGSF
Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
Maximum Sales Success + Sales Skills Mastery
Become A Successful Entrepreneur
All Auras - Sales/Ultra Success/SM3/AM6/Charisma/etc.
Communication Skills - Public speaking, phone, 1 on 1, group, all scenarios and skills.
Pragmatic and practical
Emotional healing and pain relief
accept and take personal responsibility for your choices, actions, results and life
Seek The Challenge
Think Like A Millionaire
Kill Excuses
Discipline
believe in yourself and your choices and goals, regardless of what others say, as long as you have verified their validity for yourself
maintain consistency in everything you do towards your goal
always improving yourself as an entrepreneur in all the roles that requires one to take
normalization of/comfort with/acceptance of the changes to oneself and one's situation and finances that is required to achieve high success
Spend wisely, and always with an eye to how it will enhance your success and position in your field.
Motivate yourself and others to take action.
Get Clients
Karma clearing and healing.
And all Indigo Mind Labs Exclusive Technologies.

Don't you think this would be a good sub to create? If not, which subs do you recommend to use in combinations for sales/business/financial success.

Thank you in advance,

smoothsam

With everything you listed why not just get the 6 stage? I agree there should be a single stage BASE 5g but I think it should just be Ultra Success, the BASE 3g script but optimized, Positive Thinking & Attitude, Gratitude, Winners Mindset, and Everything Is Possible, and that's it. No learning or motivation or how to spend, just the simple stuff that will be a nice boost. Everyone here wants these subs to just take over and bring them to where they want to go on auto pilot. I just want something to aid in where I intend on going with or without the subs. BASE 5g for me has too much stuff that I do not want in my subconscious mind at all, but a single stage with US, BASE (3gscript), Gratitude, EIP, Positive Thinking, and Winners mindset would be perfect. Most of the script just being US and BASE and the others just some affirmations thrown in, or whatever would work best in Shannon's mind. But I'd pay 90 bucks or whatever single 5g's are. I'm doing now BASE3g US3g and Positive Thinking 4g(starting tonight) so I'm not desperate for it, but if it came out I'd buy it within a month of release if it was pretty similar to what I just said and had no motivation destruction or fear/guilt/shame destruction (I actually think fear, guilt, and shame are good things to have depending on the situation) so I would never want to rid myself of fear, guilt, and shame, there needs to be a healthy balance imo. BUT, I think a 5g program with Ultra Success, BASE, Positive Thinking, Winners Mindset, Gratitude, and Everything Is Possible would be one of, if not the most popular sub on the whole site. (No tlam in there). That's my dream sub, hopefully it becomes a real thing that would be absolutely amazing.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - AriGold - 04-18-2015

"I'm doing now BASE3g US3g and Positive Thinking 4g"

Please don't. 2x 3G + 1x 4G is no go. Either drop one 3G or the 4G. Please read the instructions.

Quote:How can fear,guilt and shame be 'good things' ? Especially shame . And in what situations are they good things? Give some examples ( I don't think Shannon makes us so unfearful that we are not afraid of cars or sharks ). Can you explain further

Guilt is a feeling that lets us know we did something against our morals and to not to it again. You do something f'd up and you feel guilty for it, that's a very good thing, but that doesn't mean it can't be bad too and hold people back from their potential, that's why I said there needs to be a balance and not complete destruction of it. Fear is good because it lets you know when to be cautious and think more if you should do something or not for a simple broad example, and it can be bad if it's holding you back like if you want to be an actor and you're too scared to audition, then fear is bad, there needs to be a balance. Shame is good because like guilt it lets you know you did something against your morals like if you do some sneaky crap, or who knows what, and you feel shame for it, that's a good thing, but you can also frame shame in negative light, it goes both ways that's why there needs to be a balance, and to me complete destruction of guilt, shame and fear is a bad thing, we have those emotions for a good reason so they need to be there, but we also need to be able to move passed those emotions when they're holding us back, so for me personally I would never in a million years want to rid myself completely of guilt, shame, and fear ever. But that's just me.

(04-18-2015, 09:52 AM)AriGold Wrote: "I'm doing now BASE3g US3g and Positive Thinking 4g"

Please don't. 2x 3G + 1x 4G is no go. Either drop one 3G or the 4G. Please read the instructions.

I've seen posts where other people, including Shannon, have done more than that. It just makes sense to me to do it. They also say use one 5g, but then have 5g programs with like 10 5g programs put together in one, so why is it okay to use 10 5g programs if bought together, but not when sold separately? Doesn't make sense. I don't have the option of buying Positive Thinking in 3g so I have to use it in 4g. I've even seen posts where Shannon told someone they could use base and us with alpha male 5 and that's probably pushing it a million times harder than what I'm doing. If I feel overloaded I will replace positive thinking with biabws 3g, but until then I'm just going to do this combo because it sounds good to me. None of my subs came with instructions to read btw, but thanks for the concern, maybe I will cut out Positive Thinking I'm not sure, I don't see why to cut it out unless there's like a health risk or something.

(04-18-2015, 09:52 AM)AriGold Wrote: "I'm doing now BASE3g US3g and Positive Thinking 4g"

Thought about it on the way to work, and actually I am going to take your advice and others and just do 2 3g subs, I might add one more 3g sub.

(04-18-2015, 12:38 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: I saw the following in a post . How it basically works is you get detached from the feelings of guilt,shame and fear , but the experience is still there , you just detach from it when it comes to being feeling fearful,guilty,fearful. The experience is still there and you can use it as your future navigator , you are just detached from it emotionally , regarding the three . Personally , opposite of what you want , I don't want fear, guilt and shame to stand in my way, I believe they only hold us back.

I'm not against it, and I see the plus side. It's just not for me.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - Shannon - 04-19-2015

Quote:Guilt is a feeling that lets us know we did something against our morals and to not to it again. You do something f'd up and you feel guilty for it, that's a very good thing, but that doesn't mean it can't be bad too and hold people back from their potential, that's why I said there needs to be a balance and not complete destruction of it.

Guilt is a very useful tool for controlling and manipulating people, and getting them to self control and manipulate. It's so powerful and effective that if you infect someone with this disease, they will even go so far as to self destruct under a number of circumstances as a result, literally or figuratively. It is not a natural state of being, but is always learned. And it is very damaging to people mentally and emotionally even when they do not self destruct over it. Those who would "benefit" from guilt the way you talk about are usually the ones who don't feel it, because they have little to no connection to their emotions. The rest are immature, lacking in self control and are not thinking. Even then, guilt is damaging to those who are affected by it. By destroying guilt, you are freeing yourself from an emotional and mental toxin that builds up in your system and poisons you, and you are thereafter responsible for thinking and growing up. Those who feel no guilt still have the capacity to know right from wrong, and those who do not would not feel guilt anyway. "Balanced guilt" is crazy thinking, because you cannot balance it. It is always limiting and destructive, even if that is not always outwardly obvious.

Quote:Fear is good because it lets you know when to be cautious and think more if you should do something or not for a simple broad example, and it can be bad if it's holding you back like if you want to be an actor and you're too scared to audition, then fear is bad, there needs to be a balance.

Fear as your guide to knowing when to be cautious is an amusing, but very bad argument. It is based on the presupposition that without fear, a person has no other way of staying safe. If I have no fear of heights, am I going to go walk a tightrope at 20 stories up without a pole and a net and a safety harness? No. Why? Because I have a functional brain that tells me that I don't have the skill to do that, and because I know that if I lose my balance I fall, I can rationally deduce that losing my balance from a height is progressively worse as I go higher and higher. Common sense and logic are the replacements for fear, which only keeps people safe who cannot, will not or do not think. Fear is a negative emotional and mental state that is extremely effective for manipulating and controlling people, and we evolved past "fear good because keep me safe from lion!" forever ago. Fear, like guilt, is one of those states in which people can do things that result in their self destruction, and the destruction of others. Fear is also accumulative, like guilt. It also acts as an emotional and mental toxin and it frequently destroys people's lives. It is worse than guilt because it is not just accumulative, but can also be self perpetuating, self preserving and self multiplying. It also cannot be balanced, but must be removed because it is self perpetuating, self regenerating and self multiplying.

Quote:Shame is good because like guilt it lets you know you did something against your morals like if you do some sneaky crap, or who knows what, and you feel shame for it, that's a good thing, but you can also frame shame in negative light, it goes both ways that's why there needs to be a balance, and to me complete destruction of guilt, shame and fear is a bad thing, we have those emotions for a good reason so they need to be there, but we also need to be able to move passed those emotions when they're holding us back, so for me personally I would never in a million years want to rid myself completely of guilt, shame, and fear ever. But that's just me.

Shame is, like guilt and fear, a mechanism for manipulation and control. It is like the other two an emotional state and therefore irrational. Like the other two, it is accumulative, and like the other two, it is a damaging and toxic negative emotional state. If you know what your morals are you don't need shame to tell you. Your argument assumes that morals are a passing thought, and not what they actually are, which is a set of beliefs that you hold as to what is right and wrong to do. If you need guilt, shame or fear to maintain your morals, then they aren't your morals - they're lies you tell yourself are your morals. Anyone who actually believes a set of morals is going to follow those morals quite naturally without, because they believe and know that for them, that set of morals is the right thing to do.

My morals tell me that breaking a dog's leg is wrong. Do you think I need guilt, shame or fear to prevent me from breaking a dog's leg? No. Am I just dying to do it, but too afraid of getting caught? No. Am I worried about feeling ashamed of myself for doing such a terrible thing? No, because I am not going to do it. Shame, by the way, is usually reserved as an after-the-fact punishment, and it is always inflicted by someone else based on what they told you, that you accepted as true. You never say, "Oh, I'm so ashamed for having walked through the mall naked!" without having actually done it. And guilt is also an after-the-fact. You don't feel guilty for breaking a dog's leg when you didn't break it, do you. No, you might feel guilty after breaking the dog's leg, but you have to break it first for that to happen.

I don't need any of these to know that it is wrong to break a dog's leg, or prevent myself from doing so. Neither do I need them to preserve, uphold or protect any of my other ethical or moral beliefs, because I genuinely accept those beliefs as being true and I LIVE them. They are my baseline for my choices and actions. They are me, and they exist without any negative emotional toxins, or emotional, irrational manipulation or control because I THINK. I have a brain and I use it. I understand that a dog feels pain just like I do, and that doing harm to others, be they human or animal, is not a good thing unless we come down to a question of survival. Will I kill a fish to eat and survive? Yes. Will I go fishing because it's fun, and then throw back the fish? No, because I know that it causes the fish pain and I cannot enjoy harming a fish "for fun". No guilt, shame or fear necessary!

We have those emotions because someone taught us to have them. They are learned responses, and they are and always will be negative, toxic and damaging. You are better off without them, and if you don't want to end up free of them, I suggest you won't want to keep using my subs, because the destruction of guilt, shame and fear has been shown through my research and experiments (and my own personal experiences and observations) to be so healing and good for people that I am putting that in almost everything now. It always does good to free yourself of those emotional toxins. Anyone who says otherwise isn't really aware of what they are, how they work, or what a human being is truly actually capable of when they use their brains and actually have morals instead of just paying the concept lip service.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - TheRealJustin - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 02:35 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Guilt is a feeling that lets us know we did something against our morals and to not to it again. You do something f'd up and you feel guilty for it, that's a very good thing, but that doesn't mean it can't be bad too and hold people back from their potential, that's why I said there needs to be a balance and not complete destruction of it.

Guilt is a very useful tool for controlling and manipulating people, and getting them to self control and manipulate. It's so powerful and effective that if you infect someone with this disease, they will even go so far as to self destruct under a number of circumstances as a result, literally or figuratively. It is not a natural state of being, but is always learned. And it is very damaging to people mentally and emotionally even when they do not self destruct over it. Those who would "benefit" from guilt the way you talk about are usually the ones who don't feel it, because they have little to no connection to their emotions. The rest are immature, lacking in self control and are not thinking. Even then, guilt is damaging to those who are affected by it. By destroying guilt, you are freeing yourself from an emotional and mental toxin that builds up in your system and poisons you, and you are thereafter responsible for thinking and growing up. Those who feel no guilt still have the capacity to know right from wrong, and those who do not would not feel guilt anyway. "Balanced guilt" is crazy thinking, because you cannot balance it. It is always limiting and destructive, even if that is not always outwardly obvious.

Quote:Fear is good because it lets you know when to be cautious and think more if you should do something or not for a simple broad example, and it can be bad if it's holding you back like if you want to be an actor and you're too scared to audition, then fear is bad, there needs to be a balance.

Fear as your guide to knowing when to be cautious is an amusing, but very bad argument. It is based on the presupposition that without fear, a person has no other way of staying safe. If I have no fear of heights, am I going to go walk a tightrope at 20 stories up without a pole and a net and a safety harness? No. Why? Because I have a functional brain that tells me that I don't have the skill to do that, and because I know that if I lose my balance I fall, I can rationally deduce that losing my balance from a height is progressively worse as I go higher and higher. Common sense and logic are the replacements for fear, which only keeps people safe who cannot, will not or do not think. Fear is a negative emotional and mental state that is extremely effective for manipulating and controlling people, and we evolved past "fear good because keep me safe from lion!" forever ago. Fear, like guilt, is one of those states in which people can do things that result in their self destruction, and the destruction of others. Fear is also accumulative, like guilt. It also acts as an emotional and mental toxin and it frequently destroys people's lives. It is worse than guilt because it is not just accumulative, but can also be self perpetuating, self preserving and self multiplying. It also cannot be balanced, but must be removed because it is self perpetuating, self regenerating and self multiplying.

Quote:Shame is good because like guilt it lets you know you did something against your morals like if you do some sneaky crap, or who knows what, and you feel shame for it, that's a good thing, but you can also frame shame in negative light, it goes both ways that's why there needs to be a balance, and to me complete destruction of guilt, shame and fear is a bad thing, we have those emotions for a good reason so they need to be there, but we also need to be able to move passed those emotions when they're holding us back, so for me personally I would never in a million years want to rid myself completely of guilt, shame, and fear ever. But that's just me.

Shame is, like guilt and fear, a mechanism for manipulation and control. It is like the other two an emotional state and therefore irrational. Like the other two, it is accumulative, and like the other two, it is a damaging and toxic negative emotional state. If you know what your morals are you don't need shame to tell you. Your argument assumes that morals are a passing thought, and not what they actually are, which is a set of beliefs that you hold as to what is right and wrong to do. If you need guilt, shame or fear to maintain your morals, then they aren't your morals - they're lies you tell yourself are your morals. Anyone who actually believes a set of morals is going to follow those morals quite naturally without, because they believe and know that for them, that set of morals is the right thing to do.

My morals tell me that breaking a dog's leg is wrong. Do you think I need guilt, shame or fear to prevent me from breaking a dog's leg? No. Am I just dying to do it, but too afraid of getting caught? No. Am I worried about feeling ashamed of myself for doing such a terrible thing? No, because I am not going to do it. Shame, by the way, is usually reserved as an after-the-fact punishment, and it is always inflicted by someone else based on what they told you, that you accepted as true. You never say, "Oh, I'm so ashamed for having walked through the mall naked!" without having actually done it. And guilt is also an after-the-fact. You don't feel guilty for breaking a dog's leg when you didn't break it, do you. No, you might feel guilty after breaking the dog's leg, but you have to break it first for that to happen.

I don't need any of these to know that it is wrong to break a dog's leg, or prevent myself from doing so. Neither do I need them to preserve, uphold or protect any of my other ethical or moral beliefs, because I genuinely accept those beliefs as being true and I LIVE them. They are my baseline for my choices and actions. They are me, and they exist without any negative emotional toxins, or emotional, irrational manipulation or control because I THINK. I have a brain and I use it. I understand that a dog feels pain just like I do, and that doing harm to others, be they human or animal, is not a good thing unless we come down to a question of survival. Will I kill a fish to eat and survive? Yes. Will I go fishing because it's fun, and then throw back the fish? No, because I know that it causes the fish pain and I cannot enjoy harming a fish "for fun". No guilt, shame or fear necessary!

We have those emotions because someone taught us to have them. They are learned responses, and they are and always will be negative, toxic and damaging. You are better off without them, and if you don't want to end up free of them, I suggest you won't want to keep using my subs, because the destruction of guilt, shame and fear has been shown through my research and experiments (and my own personal experiences and observations) to be so healing and good for people that I am putting that in almost everything now. It always does good to free yourself of those emotional toxins. Anyone who says otherwise isn't really aware of what they are, how they work, or what a human being is truly actually capable of when they use their brains and actually have morals instead of just paying the concept lip service.

I'm not against other people using subs to destroy those emotions, it's just not for me. Personally, I would much rather keep those emotions, and when I feel them, decide for myself if it's good or bad that I'm feeling it, and if it's bad, move passed it on my own and grow as a person. I would rather gain courage than destroy fear. I know fear is bad and that's why they say "there's nothing to fear but fear itself" and "what you want most in life is in the cave you're too scared to enter"(or something like that) I, like you, also don't need fear, guilt, or shame to stop me from breaking a dogs leg or walking a tight rope with no safety harness or net. I do like though how for example if I did something stupid for some reason, and regret it, and feel bad about it (guilt) I can be like "hey man, sorry about last night, I don't know why I did that" and then I'll never do it again. Without guilt in the same situation I'd be like, "who cares". Idk, it's just something we completely disagree on but it's not a big deal, like I said I'm not against other people ridding themselves of those emotions, it's just not for me. I want those emotions for when I need them, and I want them for when they're standing in the way so I can move passed them and grow as a person. Believe me, I see the benefits of not having those emotions, but I feel that I benefit from having them also. Hopefully it's never in all of your subs because you're the only vendor I'll ever buy a subliminal from.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - CatMan - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 10:47 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I'm not against other people using subs to destroy those emotions, it's just not for me. Personally, I would much rather keep those emotions, and when I feel them, decide for myself if it's good or bad that I'm feeling it, and if it's bad, move passed it on my own and grow as a person. I would rather gain courage than destroy fear. I know fear is bad and that's why they say "there's nothing to fear but fear itself" and "what you want most in life is in the cave you're too scared to enter"(or something like that) I, like you, also don't need fear, guilt, or shame to stop me from breaking a dogs leg or walking a tight rope with no safety harness or net. I do like though how for example if I did something stupid for some reason, and regret it, and feel bad about it (guilt) I can be like "hey man, sorry about last night, I don't know why I did that" and then I'll never do it again. Without guilt in the same situation I'd be like, "who cares". Idk, it's just something we completely disagree on but it's not a big deal, like I said I'm not against other people ridding themselves of those emotions, it's just not for me. I want those emotions for when I need them, and I want them for when they're standing in the way so I can move passed them and grow as a person. Believe me, I see the benefits of not having those emotions, but I feel that I benefit from having them also. Hopefully it's never in all of your subs because you're the only vendor I'll ever buy a subliminal from.

Hi, I don't think you understood what Shannon was saying. He means GSF in negative contexts, not your version of where they're positives to you. Guilt/shame when you've done something wrong, or a fear of gravity, these aren't the definitions he means in regards to GSF.

He isn't saying his subs remove all sense of morality and you will screw over anyone else and not care. It just removes barriers to things you want to achieve in life. They're more intuitive than a simple GSF removal, making you look out for number one and screw everything and everyone else. In fact, I'd say his subs develops moral character and maturity. If some feeling or emotion doesn't bother you or hold you back, then it isn't a barrier and shouldn't be affected.

No need to overthink the process.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - TheRealJustin - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 10:56 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(04-19-2015, 10:47 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I'm not against other people using subs to destroy those emotions, it's just not for me. Personally, I would much rather keep those emotions, and when I feel them, decide for myself if it's good or bad that I'm feeling it, and if it's bad, move passed it on my own and grow as a person. I would rather gain courage than destroy fear. I know fear is bad and that's why they say "there's nothing to fear but fear itself" and "what you want most in life is in the cave you're too scared to enter"(or something like that) I, like you, also don't need fear, guilt, or shame to stop me from breaking a dogs leg or walking a tight rope with no safety harness or net. I do like though how for example if I did something stupid for some reason, and regret it, and feel bad about it (guilt) I can be like "hey man, sorry about last night, I don't know why I did that" and then I'll never do it again. Without guilt in the same situation I'd be like, "who cares". Idk, it's just something we completely disagree on but it's not a big deal, like I said I'm not against other people ridding themselves of those emotions, it's just not for me. I want those emotions for when I need them, and I want them for when they're standing in the way so I can move passed them and grow as a person. Believe me, I see the benefits of not having those emotions, but I feel that I benefit from having them also. Hopefully it's never in all of your subs because you're the only vendor I'll ever buy a subliminal from.

Hi, I don't think you understood what Shannon was saying. He means GSF in negative contexts, not your version of where they're positives to you. Guilt/shame when you've done something wrong, or a fear of gravity, these aren't the definitions he means in regards to GSF.

He isn't saying his subs remove all sense of morality and you will screw over anyone else and not care. It just removes barriers to things you want to achieve in life. They're more intuitive than a simple GSF removal, making you look out for number one and screw everything and everyone else. In fact, I'd say his subs develops moral character and maturity. If some feeling or emotion doesn't bother you or hold you back, then it isn't a barrier and shouldn't be affected.

No need to overthink the process.

I know, it's just not for me. I'll never buy anything with that script in it. No offense to anyone, I'm not trying to start a debate or argument, it's just how I feel about it personally.

RE: Single Stage BASE 5G - Shannon - 04-20-2015

There's a difference between making a mistake and understanding that because you feel guilt, and making a mistake and understanding that because you're thinking and using your brain. In no case do you ever need guilt, shame or fear if you are engaging your brain. CatMan, my aim actually is to remove those things completely. They are at best training wheels that allow people to skate by without having to grow up, be mature and think. At worst, they are destroyers of people, groups, cultures and even civilizations. We have the capacity to think, and if we stop being lazy and afraid to use these capacities we have, we can toss the training wheels to the side and truly live, achieve and experience life unlike anything we have experienced before.

Let me be perfectly clear when I say that I believe that there is no instance where thinking is not as good or better than guilt, shame or fear as a remedy for whatever you were trying to use guilt, shame and fear to accomplish. Using a negative to try to achieve a positive is never going to work out in the end, because the negative will always at least negate the positive. You always damage yourself by allowing guilt, shame and/or fear into your life. But you never have to damage yourself by THINKING and USING YOUR BRAIN instead!