Subliminal Talk
Limitless learning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Limitless learning (/Thread-Limitless-learning)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 10-18-2014

(09-25-2014, 08:58 AM)adam225 Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 08:44 AM)coldfact Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 07:06 AM)adam225 Wrote: I don't, I can't see why a learning sub needs to be over a single stage. Think of LTU, that has plenty of info crammed into it.

It will be more ideal as you will be straight into in instead of waiting to see what each stage does. I'd imagine it to be more powerful also.

One pill, one stage...
Single would be nice - then you could play it for a month (e.g. exam time) - not have to build up 6 months worth. I suppose a 6 stage could have the last stage as a single refresher whenever you need it as well.

In terms of content, I mainly want something that reliably gets me into the zone.
Photographic reading with recall would be next.... and another must have is being able to perform to your optimum mental ability under severe stress - no use having all this learning if you choke under the pressure of an exam!

Into the zone..... I agree 10000000000%

If Shannon starts to build new subs lets see which one he prefers Smile

RE: Limitless learning - Womanizer - 10-20-2014

Limitless learning is a great idea , since as human beings we are always evolving. Shannon should definitely create something like this , but what would the cost be , above AM and Base?

RE: Limitless learning - JackOfHearts - 10-20-2014

If it's a 6 stage 5G then 500$ like every 6 stage 5G subliminal.

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 10-25-2014

This learning sub we have been talking about since last year. Let see how long it takes to be prioritized. Most part of the BASE's mks should be fine for MLS 5G

such as UM,US, Maximum Productivity, LM, PT and PA, OE2, Action Orientation, Laser Like Focus, Goal Orientation,Balance your Brain Hemisphere, Maximum Sleep Quality, End Clutter and get Organized, kill excuses, self-discipline, Refusal to accept anything but success, persistence and perseverance and MLS.

These habits along with focus and learning can make Learning experience way better then MLS 4G, leads to a superb single stage 5G learning sub.

RE: Limitless learning - adam225 - 10-26-2014

Would over come guilt,shame and fear be a good addition ? Considering fear can play a big part in procrastination.

Edit, missed it in the original post.

RE: Limitless learning - cfact - 10-26-2014

Another addition to this:
Maybe a very short mp3 (20 mins?) that gets you into optimal recall/concentration state.
So the idea is that you use the rest of the sub for months and then just before an exam/interview/mind-sport game (e.g. chess)/whatever, you listen to this very "concentrated" sub to push you into an optimal flow state.

It is like Shannon's single stage refresher subs - but boiled down to 20 mins... also he has mentioned some new tech that is very powerful, but cannot be used for a long time - maybe this is the perfect application.

RE: Limitless learning - cfact - 11-14-2014

One more feature for this sub from new science:
Enhance/increase neuroplasticity
Based on PirB inhibition (as discussed here: http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/41229/title/Turning-Back-the-Brain-s-Clock/ ) and action of valproate (as discussed here: http://www.livescience.com/42347-valproate-perfect-pitch-absolute-pitch.html )
The idea in connection with this sub is that optimal learning will be achieved as long as the brain exhibits neuroplasticity - as they write, " it suggests the adult brain can learn better and faster through drugs that enhance its "neuroplasticity."

Also, likely covered in the various items jonathan4all posted, but to make it even more explicit:
Learning and studying are very enjoyable - make wanting to learn new stuff as (or more) fun as any other entertainment activity (movies, dancing, drinking, sex... whatever Big Grin). Basically so that you actually look forward to studying and it is even so fun it hardly seems like work at all.

RE: Limitless learning - cfact - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 06:42 AM)blue42 Wrote: There is only so much a brain or a muscle can do with out performance enhancing drugs like adderall, ginseng, gotokola etc.
I am not sure about that - and Shannon would need to chime in here - the point is subs CAN manifest physical change.... and all of those drugs you mention work AT the physical level.

So for example, take adderall, from wikipedia: "Adderall works by increasing the activity of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain..."
If subs can cure scars or enhance private parts, why can they not increase the activity of neurotransmitters?

RE: Limitless learning - blue42 - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 07:13 AM)coldfact Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 06:42 AM)blue42 Wrote: There is only so much a brain or a muscle can do with out performance enhancing drugs like adderall, ginseng, gotokola etc.
I am not sure about that - and Shannon would need to chime in here - the point is subs CAN manifest physical change.... and all of those drugs you mention work AT the physical level.

So for example, take adderall, from wikipedia: "Adderall works by increasing the activity of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain..."
If subs can cure scars or enhance private parts, why can they not increase the activity of neurotransmitters?

There is only so much your body can naturally produce of its own accord with out some manipulation of gene expression. Subliminals can certainly effect this, non placebo stimulants and depressants definitely effect this. Your food is your medicine.

"I am not sure about that -"

Arnold Schwarzenegger was.

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 12-12-2014

Seems like the quest of MLS 5G isn't going to happen within a month Sad. Accelerated learning is So seductive.. duuuh

RE: Limitless learning - blue42 - 12-12-2014

Base is probably best for that at the moment.

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 04-25-2015

So I am assuming there wont be any 5G version of MLS within few months. A simpler 5G version of MLS could be made of US+UM+OP+MLS*2+Maximum Productivity. All can be easily extracted from BASE. Sigh .

RE: Limitless learning - K-Train - 04-25-2015

I agree man, there's a lot of products that could be released in the next few weeks by simply expanding off existing technology. Unfortunately, Shannon is a one man crew and I know there's only so much one man can do. Part of me wishes he would put the 6G stuff on the backburner but from a business/research standpoint that wouldn't make sense. If his research into 6G turns out to be fruitful the progress that stands to be made in the area of subliminal technology could be unprecedented. It's possible he realizes this and that's why he's diving into the way he is, at the expense of releasing new stuff in the here and now.

Sometimes I wonder if perhaps Indigo shouldn't just hire another script writer/builder to help Shannon out with this stuff. The production output would more than likely increase but I'm quite sure they've already considered it and the risks that come with doing so.

RE: Limitless learning - Shannon - 04-25-2015

(12-07-2014, 09:17 AM)blue42 Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 07:13 AM)coldfact Wrote:

There is only so much your body can naturally produce of its own accord with out some manipulation of gene expression. Subliminals can certainly effect this, non placebo stimulants and depressants definitely effect this. Your food is your medicine.

"I am not sure about that -"

Arnold Schwarzenegger was.

The potential for what one's mind and body body can do on its own is almost completely untapped. The "We always have to turn to drugs" thinking is all very convenient for limited thinking and making the drug companies more money, but it's not realistic.

I believe that it is absolutely possible to significantly affect, adjust and alter the chemistry of brain and body, and the balance of chemistry therein using only subliminals.