Subliminal Talk
Limitless learning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Limitless learning (/Thread-Limitless-learning)

Pages: 1 2 3

Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 09-07-2014

The sub (limitless learning or MLS or Ultimate learning sub whatever you wanna name) should be single stage sub or at best two stages but no longer than that. So that it can be used 1 to 2 months intermittent between other 6 stages sub as quick fun or better cognitive function . The sub motto is all about learning. It can be used from jelqing to bake new cakes or driving licence or school exams, SAT, GRE, FOREX ,Learning TAICHI anything you just name it !! Even it might help you to be read and research on the other aspects of our self developments such as how we can be more alpha or issues regarding woman and money.

Another idea of the same sub could be like part b as a subsidiary of the main sub which can be used, like MIR, 2/3 days before exam and you get whatever grade you need KABOOM !!!

1. Ultra success
2. Positive thinking and attitude
3. Ultra motivation
4. Massive action
5. Overcoming procrastination
6. Right and left brain hemisphere balance
7. Laser like focus and concentration
8. Seek the challenge
9. Manifesting ideal stimuli, friend or ambiance for the the target learning project
10. Optimizing our physical brains and increasing intelligence
11. Optimizing cognitive functions and critical reasoning ability
12. Long and short time memory improvement
13. Prioritizing high value tasks
14. End clutter and get organized
15. Enhances myelin functions
16. Overcoming past guilt, shame, fear and any traumatic experiences regarding learning
17. Super self reliance on own ablity of learning
18. Registering photographic information very quickly
19. Super optimistic Learning mindset
20. Sleep well to optimize your brain function.
21. Developing new neuron
I appreciate any kind of contribution if you have in your mind. Please make sure it's not a spiritual sub so I did not add ego balancing or wise improvement. The sub is all about skill-set.

To sum up in one line: EDDIE MORRA FROM LIMITLESS.

Jonathan

RE: Limitless learning - AlphaMind - 09-07-2014

FU*K YEAH!!

Built it in 6G -MPME- tech then it is possible for single stage Limitless Learning!!!!!

RE: Limitless learning - AriGold - 09-07-2014

could you please stop writing and wishing about 6G?

anyway, a learning sub in 5G would be interesting.
also, I don't think the manifesting part would kick in within 1-2 months, but I am no expert.

do any of you guys use speed reading or photo reading?

RE: Limitless learning - AlphaMind - 09-07-2014

(09-07-2014, 04:47 AM)AriGold Wrote: could you please stop writing and wishing about 6G?

Nope, as long as Shannon not confirming whether 6G will be available or not I will wished for it Big Grin

Another function that might be good to include is Hypothalamus function to be increased. Hypothalamus is the connection of senses to brain lobes. Also whenever we learn new interesting skill our brain produce Endorphin to aid in our learning, so a system that will mass produce our Endorphin automatically whenever we learn ANY skills.

Laser like concentration is a must. Include an ambidexterity for musicians.

Further notes and points ARE ALL included in this one single thread:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Intelligence-enhancer

Thanks Roy Wink

RE: Limitless learning - adam225 - 09-07-2014

No MLS ??

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 09-09-2014

(09-07-2014, 06:14 AM)adam225 Wrote: No MLS ??

this is actually 5g version of MLS we, all , are talking about LOL

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 09-09-2014

(09-07-2014, 06:11 AM)Raz Wrote: I suggest a LTU-like skeleton as foundation, as LTU in itself pushes you notably to learn/improve your self. This drive is worth gold.

Enhanced bloodflow and increased nerve/cell growth in the carpus callosum (think Einstein).

There is the love of knowing without the love of learning; the beclouding here leads to dissipation of mind Wink

Raz

Raz, I nothing but agree with you. A 5G single stage learning sub mainly based on learning+motivation+success+overcoming procastination .

RE: Limitless learning - adam225 - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 04:44 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 06:14 AM)adam225 Wrote: No MLS ??

this is actually 5g version of MLS we, all , are talking about LOL

I know lol, I was expecting it to be underlined in bold with OP directly under it. :p

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 09-25-2014

AS we can see BASE has most of the important MKS which can easily convert to Limitless learning such as MLS, Overcoming procrastination, positive thinking and attitude,US, UM, action orientation, laser like focus and concentration, I hope Shannon will consider it to make within short time (guess it wont be from scratch). Lot of us here are still students or working where constantly we need to learn new skills.

RE: Limitless learning - lokko - 09-25-2014

I still think a 6 stage set would be way better because then we can get all the subs into one and even others that Shannon makes from scratch

RE: Limitless learning - adam225 - 09-25-2014

I don't, I can't see why a learning sub needs to be over a single stage. Think of LTU, that has plenty of info crammed into it.

It will be more ideal as you will be straight into in instead of waiting to see what each stage does. I'd imagine it to be more powerful also.

One pill, one stage...

RE: Limitless learning - cfact - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 07:06 AM)adam225 Wrote: I don't, I can't see why a learning sub needs to be over a single stage. Think of LTU, that has plenty of info crammed into it.

It will be more ideal as you will be straight into in instead of waiting to see what each stage does. I'd imagine it to be more powerful also.

One pill, one stage...
Single would be nice - then you could play it for a month (e.g. exam time) - not have to build up 6 months worth. I suppose a 6 stage could have the last stage as a single refresher whenever you need it as well.

In terms of content, I mainly want something that reliably gets me into the zone.
Photographic reading with recall would be next.... and another must have is being able to perform to your optimum mental ability under severe stress - no use having all this learning if you choke under the pressure of an exam!

RE: Limitless learning - jonathan4all - 09-25-2014

It should be LTU Skeleton . Single stage and can run 1 to 2 months so that it can be repeated with flexibility. I agree with both of u . 6 months would be tiresome and lead to Einstein's level LOL

RE: Limitless learning - adam225 - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 08:44 AM)coldfact Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 07:06 AM)adam225 Wrote: I don't, I can't see why a learning sub needs to be over a single stage. Think of LTU, that has plenty of info crammed into it.

One pill, one stage...
Single would be nice - then you could play it for a month (e.g. exam time) - not have to build up 6 months worth. I suppose a 6 stage could have the last stage as a single refresher whenever you need it as well.

In terms of content, I mainly want something that reliably gets me into the zone.
Photographic reading with recall would be next.... and another must have is being able to perform to your optimum mental ability under severe stress - no use having all this learning if you choke under the pressure of an exam!

Into the zone..... I agree 10000000000%