Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - boromir - 04-01-2011

(04-01-2011, 10:27 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Stage 3 hasn't been as smooth so far as the past 2 stages. Had a few moments of dissatisfaction; not with myself, other people, circumstances, etc, just a general, directionless dissatisfaction. This aimless dissatisfaction seems to have inadvertently forced me to focus on specific areas I haven't been satisfied with and motivated me into doing something about it.

Other than these brief periods of broodiness, things are good. My face has taken on a very definite expression; not serious, definitely not open, but rather very deep and penetrating. I was shocked looking in the mirror, I really penetrated into myself in a very deep way I wasn't expecting. It's as if I saw into the depths of my soul for a brief second. It was actually quite intense. Virility and penetrating alertness; that's how I'd describe how my body language is right now. I'm not as happy go lucky as I was this time week, but I do feel things are progressing, even with these 'atmospheres' of dissatisfaction which engulf me for a few hours at a time.
You happiness is contagious despite the let down.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-02-2011

(04-01-2011, 05:28 PM)Boromir Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 10:27 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Stage 3 hasn't been as smooth so far as the past 2 stages. Had a few moments of dissatisfaction; not with myself, other people, circumstances, etc, just a general, directionless dissatisfaction. This aimless dissatisfaction seems to have inadvertently forced me to focus on specific areas I haven't been satisfied with and motivated me into doing something about it.

Other than these brief periods of broodiness, things are good. My face has taken on a very definite expression; not serious, definitely not open, but rather very deep and penetrating. I was shocked looking in the mirror, I really penetrated into myself in a very deep way I wasn't expecting. It's as if I saw into the depths of my soul for a brief second. It was actually quite intense. Virility and penetrating alertness; that's how I'd describe how my body language is right now. I'm not as happy go lucky as I was this time week, but I do feel things are progressing, even with these 'atmospheres' of dissatisfaction which engulf me for a few hours at a time.
You happiness is contagious despite the let down.

I'm not following, sorry?

Went out last night and got bombarded by female attention Big Grin.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-03-2011

I'm a few days shy of being 2 weeks into Stage 3 of the set now and I've started to loose sight of what Alpha Male is doing. My Alphaness is Homeostasis to me now, so I don't really notice it. Sort of like my big toe haha. It's odd that I don't notice it to much, as I'm really seeing more and more external effects; whether they be respect, attraction, compliments, etc. Internally, however, I feel the same. I think I must place extraordinary focus upon my internal mental state; I'm very sensitive to my inner workings, habits, beliefs, mindsets, moods, intuitions, etc, and that - perhaps as a consequence - I'm much less aware of any external changes.

To elaborate what happened on Friday: I was out with a girl who is very much interested in me, yet I kept receiving lots of attention from other Women. The kind of desperate attention where they continuously hover round and 'accidentally' bump into you. Two girls in particular, that I remember, where showing interest like this for over an hour. I really couldn't do anything with these IOI's, though, as to not her my friends feelings. Especially as she had made me a string-bracelet that she gave me when I was out. She knows that I'm not overly reciprocative of her interest and that we're just friends, yet I couldn't do anything with other girls in front of her. I've read that Alpha Male may express itself through dreams, well last night I dreamt of a very similar situation where I had a girl begging me for sex, yet I took the moral high ground and turned her down. It's odd because my dreams are rarely about Women or sex.

So the tables have turned; I'm no longer seeing much internal changes yet I'm starting to see a lot of external changes

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-03-2011

I also feel the need for a girlfriend. I'm wanting the contact and familiarity again. Not after the perfectly matched girl, just perhaps a short, 6 month fling. You may wonder why I don't pick the girl I mentioned in my last post, but it's seems I have a subconscious belief that I haven't met her yet, it can't be someone I already know. That seems to be a definite prerequisite that I can't shake of. I'm not needy about wanting a girlfriend, but totally expectant.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-04-2011

So I went for a Job interview a month or two back. It was a good job with a good salary but it wasn't perfect for me so I turned it down. I turned it down to remain at a job I'm not happy with on many levels. It's stable though, and I'm looking forward to booking a holiday in America this summer so stability was the deciding factor. I knew if I took the other job I'd only have to continue looking again and I didn't fancy having to jump ship twice in one year. I was determined I'd find a job more suited to me and just today I've been contacted about being shortlisted for an interview at a place practically on my doorstep, which pays crazy money, and is exactly in the area I'm qualified for/looking to do. I don't think I'd of had the self-belief or determination to go for such a high caliber job (or had the patience/belief that turning down the other job was the right move) if I hadn't used Alpha Male before. So thanks again Alpha Male Big Grin Just getting the interview is a massive success.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 10:10 AM)WildFlower Wrote: So I went for a Job interview a month or two back. It was a good job with a good salary but it wasn't perfect for me so I turned it down. I turned it down to remain at a job I'm not happy with on many levels. It's stable though, and I'm looking forward to booking a holiday in America this summer so stability was the deciding factor. I knew if I took the other job I'd only have to continue looking again and I didn't fancy having to jump ship twice in one year. I was determined I'd find a job more suited to me and just today I've been contacted about being shortlisted for an interview at a place practically on my doorstep, which pays crazy money, and is exactly in the area I'm qualified for/looking to do. I don't think I'd of had the self-belief or determination to go for such a high caliber job (or had the patience/belief that turning down the other job was the right move) if I hadn't used Alpha Male before. So thanks again Alpha Male Big Grin Just getting the interview is a massive success.

Yay! Good luck! I hope ya get your interview soon!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-04-2011

Hey, if you do come to this side of the pond, we'll have to have a pint or two. Smile Congrats on the job shortlisting.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-05-2011

(04-04-2011, 08:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hey, if you do come to this side of the pond, we'll have to have a pint or two. Smile Congrats on the job shortlisting.

It's only semi-finalized at the moment, but if I'm over, yeah we totally have to meet up for a few beers. I'll know several months in advance the dates I'm over, and where I'll roughly be, so perhaps there'd be enough time to organised a group meet-up? I know this is something Ryan's expressed interest in before.

If I'm ever faced with a split-personality it's when getting a job interview. After the tiresome slog of writing umpteen, unique covering letters; tweaking CV's; and sending the applications out, I'm often faced with all the possibilities of why getting a new job could be a bad thing. I'm pretty sure it's the fear of change which brings these feelings up from the depths. This time however, I'm feeling totally cool about the whole thing and about however it turns out. I'm not disinterested in the outcome, just much more comfortable facing whatever change I face. I feel I have enough self-control to not let things that are beyond my control bother me. Alpha Male will truly make it user take life in their stride.

Having not felt much initial change using Stage 3, I've suddenly been met by a huge spike in effects. I mentioned that the 2011 version of the set was making me more open about my interest with women, more willing to escalate, and give women who show interest what they want. This huge new spike of effects has taken this to a whole new level. I'm now ridiculously good at flirting (my flirting has paradoxically become blatantly direct, yet at the same time tastefully subtle and discrete) I feel magnetically masculine which is giving the desired effect of women being more interested in me, and me being more able to act upon this interest. A girl I've worked with for over a year now, who has previously not shown me a single IOI although we have been good friends, has now started responding to me with interest. Her eye contact lingers, she giggles at me like crazy, drops little compliments like "I was telling my friend about you the other day", etc. Older Women (40+) don't show me attraction, but have become very submissive towards me. Men want to joke with me a lot more and show me respect.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-05-2011

Lord Acton - "It is easier to find people fit to govern themselves than people to govern others. Every man is the best, the most responsible, judge of his own advantage."

I'm posting this in my journal because I can't find anything that better sums up how I feel about Alpha Male right now. It is primary for this reason I'd recommend it to anyone.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-08-2011

Interview went well I think, been shortlisted for the second round of interviews.

Got an urge to shave my head of for some reason. Think I may just follow through with it.

Feeling really Alpha at the moment. I haven't lost the jokey, happy side I got from Stage 2, but beneath, and underpinned by it, it there is a stern, self-respect which you can see in my eyes. I feel I'm utterly oozing confidence and presence. I'm still the light-hearted, playful guy I was during Stage 2 but beware, only on my terms.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-08-2011

I am really loving what 2011 is doing for me. I'm getting much the same results you are.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-13-2011

Quote:Growing annoyance with others attitude. Sounds funny I'm annoyed by you being irritated. I'm recognizing this and working to catch myself from throwing attitude back at them.

Quoted from AYD's journal. I'm seeing this very prominently in myself right now. To say there's a difference between 2011 and 2009 would be an understatement, because what's happening now in Stage 3 is very, very powerful. It's become almost beyond my conscious control to hold back some of my behavior. I got the 'jerk' syndrome in the 2009 set (in the earlier stages, actually) but now in stage 3 of 2011 the no bullshit attitude has come on very, very strong. I'm happy old me 95% of the time but if something irritates me, if someone asks more of me than they should have, I will tell them, usually with them becoming submissive and using apologetic words with a mouse like voice. Don't get me wrong I'm not shouting, barely raising my voice, but raising it just enough and bluntly to stake my intentions. I wouldn't say I'm being anything like a Jerk like, but people absolutely definitely know not to mess with me now. If they doubted my Alphaness before, they certainly aren't now. It's hard for me to convey what I mean really. People don't end up thinking less of me, on the contrary, they think more of me. Having said that, I've got less than 2 weeks left on Stage 3 now, and honestly I can't wait to leave this stage and get the effects tempered. Very, very powerful.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-15-2011

I'm sure there was little in Stage's 1 and 2 about Women, and a lot about women in Stage 3. Stage 3 has really changed my attitude towards women. I feel super sexy, super attractive and that women are completely abundant. My sex drive has shot up but I know I'm the prize and I'm not chasing it.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-17-2011

Again, like I mentioned in my previous post I'm sure Stage 3 is dealing with Women in ways totally different to the first two stages. Women are on my mind a lot which is the first time in a while they have been. No woman or women in particular but just women as a whole. I feel an abundance of them, I feel very attractive towards them, and I find them much more attractive myself. I find femininity very beautiful in a detached, non-sexual kind of way. I went out last night but only stayed out till 12 as I was getting up early today to watch the F1. In the few hours I was out I received a lot of long, prolonged looks as well as being surrounded and brushed up against. I feel on an upwards spiral with regards my romantic life. I feel on an upwards spiral in general, but as said, women are occupying my thoughts a lot recently so there is added focus on success in that area.