Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-18-2011

Nearly finished Stage 2. 2011 Alpha Male rocks. Easily the best subliminal I've used before. Easily. I'm noticing major social effects from this stage. Very similar to the social chameleon vibe of Women Magnet where socializing was a complete blast. Only I got itchy feet a bit when on Women Magnet, I always wanted to be out there with people. The difference with Alpha Male is I don't get that same urge to always be socializing, but when I'm out, wow. I'm equally as motivated to go to the gym, go jogging, go to Yoga class, read books (and I'm reading a lot at the moment; I always read a lot but this is something else) any other solo activity really. It's like I chose what I want to do and do it with full focus and intent.

I'm very excited for what Stage 3 brings.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-20-2011

Getting bombarded with texts of this one girl who I was semi-dating but nothing came from it and we drifted apart naturally about a month ago. We never actually did anything physical together - unless your counting one kiss - although there was interest was there it just didn't feel right somehow. My replies to her in text aren't terse, but aren't overly enthusiastic either - for no other reason than that I'm pretty busy. I keep getting replies back like "your such an interesting person. I love it". I really don't know what's piqued her interest as I haven't seen her for several weeks now. Other than that I haven't much to report from this weekend. For various reasons I stopped in and didn't get out to socialize.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-22-2011

Nearly ready to start Stage 3 and can't wait. Stage 1 and 2 have effected me really positively; I think I've enjoyed them even more because I've been really laid back and not wanting to be on Stage 3, Stage 4, Stage 5, Stage 6 then finish. No impatience, just enjoying the ride day by day. I can't say this was the case first time round; I had one eye on the finish line and wanted to be everything the Alpha set had to offer now. The 2009 set has put me in a position now where I can just get on with my life and enjoy any of the changes the 2011 will bring and at whatever pace. However, the closer I get to Stage 3 the more excited and impatient I become about getting on it. I'm under the impression this is where things are taken up a notch.

In other news I've been back to meditating again daily. It's been a while since I meditated to a schedule, but I'm back on it fully now. I have 30 minutes for dinner at work which I have allocated as my meditation slot. If I don't have routine I always end up skipping days and before I know it, it's all gone to pieces. Once I have a routine I'm very self-motivated to stick to it and consequently I haven't missed a day meditating in 3 weeks. Kundalini can be seriously, seriously dangerous if messed around with intentionally but I've had loads of it arise and slush around all over the place completely naturally with I've been enjoying the benefits from. It's definitely my Iyengar yoga practice which is allowing the Kundalini to arise so effortlessly, as my meditation practice is to just sit and witness the breath; I do no manipulation of energy of anything, I simply let go.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 03-22-2011

Sounds great, uve got the kundalini shakti, divine feminine energy
And now ur becoming the silent witness of divine masculine conciousnessSmile
Btw is that to say u don't do anything intentionally with kundalini, just the regular yoga practice?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 03-22-2011

Wildflower.. do you do any visualization for the kundalini meditation? or is letting go the only thing u do?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-23-2011

(03-22-2011, 02:47 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Wildflower.. do you do any visualization for the kundalini meditation? or is letting go the only thing u do?

I used to but not anymore, the Kundalini arises naturally from pure surrender meditation. If you want I could link you to a really good, Kundalini visualization technique.

The sun's out here in the UK, it's been beautiful. People are naturally more cheerful, but still I seem to really brighten people up and make them laugh really effortlessly. Just good vibes. "I've laughed loads today" was the comment a girl at work said to me when she was leaving. I think I've lost a lot of inhibitions - inhibitions that I weren't aware of - being around people so I can present the real me, not held back in anyway, and people seem to be responding more naturally themselves. The connections I make feel more genuine. My aura feels stronger. I think I'm starting to see some of the manifestation Shannon introduced but I can't be sure yet.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 03-23-2011

Wow, sounds wonderful, Wildflower! I'd love to feel like that sometime.. I think I have some deep rooted inhibitions as well I think sex magnet could do a good job of getting rid of but I really can't wait to run through the new alpha, also!

Btw, if you could please send me that visualization technique you mentioned above.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-26-2011

I have another ipod question. I was wondering if there’s some where on an ipod that play lists can be set to play as far as time wise? Can it be set to play for instance, from 9 am to 9 pm? Or if not, is there something I could download such as dead space for the sake of a better word? So that I could set my play lists up to play the sub, let’s say 24 times to get 12 hours and then adding the 4 hours of dead space time? I’m struggling some with not getting enough down time or not listening time. I looked on my ipod and couldn’t find anything pertaining to what I need, which bought me to my next thought, which would be moot if you do have a way of doing what I need.

My thought is this and I laughed to myself when I thought of it, and then said, why not? What if someone came up with an ipod of sorts for only subliminals? One that could do exactly what I need and set it to play in certain time frames. It could be cost efficient as it wouldn’t need photo’s or video’s or anything other than “these” subliminal programs. The programs could download into it’s own file just like itunes but it would be subtunes or whatever, I’m sure you get the idea. I think it would be a great addition to the store and would help people like myself trying to get the exact time frame that is needed. I think some people struggle with this also as they use their ipods for workouts and other things so they take it with them and may forget to start the program again.

I’m sure this is a question for Andrew or Shannon but it started with you so I just continued with you. So what do you think?

Another thought that I know Shannon will have to possibly be the one to answer but again it pertains to the first question. Does the down time of listening have to be within the day of listening or is it just as efficient to maybe listen for 5 days and not listen for two?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 09:29 AM)Patti Wrote: I have another ipod question. I was wondering if there’s some where on an ipod that play lists can be set to play as far as time wise? Can it be set to play for instance, from 9 am to 9 pm? Or if not, is there something I could download such as dead space for the sake of a better word? So that I could set my play lists up to play the sub, let’s say 24 times to get 12 hours and then adding the 4 hours of dead space time? I’m struggling some with not getting enough down time or not listening time. I looked on my ipod and couldn’t find anything pertaining to what I need, which bought me to my next thought, which would be moot if you do have a way of doing what I need.

My thought is this and I laughed to myself when I thought of it, and then said, why not? What if someone came up with an ipod of sorts for only subliminals? One that could do exactly what I need and set it to play in certain time frames. It could be cost efficient as it wouldn’t need photo’s or video’s or anything other than “these” subliminal programs. The programs could download into it’s own file just like itunes but it would be subtunes or whatever, I’m sure you get the idea. I think it would be a great addition to the store and would help people like myself trying to get the exact time frame that is needed. I think some people struggle with this also as they use their ipods for workouts and other things so they take it with them and may forget to start the program again.

I’m sure this is a question for Andrew or Shannon but it started with you so I just continued with you. So what do you think?

Another thought that I know Shannon will have to possibly be the one to answer but again it pertains to the first question. Does the down time of listening have to be within the day of listening or is it just as efficient to maybe listen for 5 days and not listen for two?

Nevermind, I finally found an answer in the forum. Thanks anyway!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 03-26-2011

Patti, you can create segments of silence in an audio editor and use that as a playlist spacer. For instance... create a 1 hour segment of silence. Then have Sub A play 16 times (8 hours) and then loop the silence hour enough times to fill in the rest.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - SantaRich - 03-26-2011

(03-18-2011, 11:34 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Nearly finished Stage 2. 2011 Alpha Male rocks. Easily the best subliminal I've used before. Easily. I'm noticing major social effects from this stage. Very similar to the social chameleon vibe of Women Magnet where socializing was a complete blast. Only I got itchy feet a bit when on Women Magnet, I always wanted to be out there with people. The difference with Alpha Male is I don't get that same urge to always be socializing, but when I'm out, wow. I'm equally as motivated to go to the gym, go jogging, go to Yoga class, read books (and I'm reading a lot at the moment; I always read a lot but this is something else) any other solo activity really. It's like I chose what I want to do and do it with full focus and intent.

If you want to read a, from what I can tell, good book on qi gong, check out The Way of Energy. It gives pretty good details about standing, in different poses and what they will do. I have not read the whole book, but I know from experience that a standing practice can be an extremely powerful thing. That and yoga is an awesome combination, I really have to get serious about them myself. But then again that kind of defeats the true purpose of both practices, in my opinion.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-28-2011

(03-26-2011, 10:33 PM)SantaRich Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 11:34 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Nearly finished Stage 2. 2011 Alpha Male rocks. Easily the best subliminal I've used before. Easily. I'm noticing major social effects from this stage. Very similar to the social chameleon vibe of Women Magnet where socializing was a complete blast. Only I got itchy feet a bit when on Women Magnet, I always wanted to be out there with people. The difference with Alpha Male is I don't get that same urge to always be socializing, but when I'm out, wow. I'm equally as motivated to go to the gym, go jogging, go to Yoga class, read books (and I'm reading a lot at the moment; I always read a lot but this is something else) any other solo activity really. It's like I chose what I want to do and do it with full focus and intent.

If you want to read a, from what I can tell, good book on qi gong, check out The Way of Energy. It gives pretty good details about standing, in different poses and what they will do. I have not read the whole book, but I know from experience that a standing practice can be an extremely powerful thing. That and yoga is an awesome combination, I really have to get serious about them myself. But then again that kind of defeats the true purpose of both practices, in my opinion.

I will definitely try that out, thanks for the suggestion.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-28-2011

My abs hurt today, I've been laughing that hard. I almost brought them into a spasm. My sense of humour is crazy right now, everything I say gets a laugh. I see the funny side of everything, and feel I have funny bones. I'm often laughing to myself senselessly; no reason for it, just happy. Happy to be alive. People definitely find me hilarious right now.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 04-01-2011

Stage 3 hasn't been as smooth so far as the past 2 stages. Had a few moments of dissatisfaction; not with myself, other people, circumstances, etc, just a general, directionless dissatisfaction. This aimless dissatisfaction seems to have inadvertently forced me to focus on specific areas I haven't been satisfied with and motivated me into doing something about it.

Other than these brief periods of broodiness, things are good. My face has taken on a very definite expression; not serious, definitely not open, but rather very deep and penetrating. I was shocked looking in the mirror, I really penetrated into myself in a very deep way I wasn't expecting. It's as if I saw into the depths of my soul for a brief second. It was actually quite intense. Virility and penetrating alertness; that's how I'd describe how my body language is right now. I'm not as happy go lucky as I was this time week, but I do feel things are progressing, even with these 'atmospheres' of dissatisfaction which engulf me for a few hours at a time.