Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-09-2011

My Yoga class has been, week by week, filling up with loads of gorgeous Women. tonight was no exception, as three new Women turned up. So many submissive looks it was brilliant. Yoga class is one-hundred percent concentration on oneself, yet the attention was nice although distracting.

Stage 2 is taking the increase in confidence, self-assurance and swagger from stage 1 and just adding an enormous sense of wellbeing and contentedness on top of it. I'm straight out the blocks every morning (unless the sub has made me tired) and the feeling of peace and happiness never leaves me for the duration of the day.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - K-Train - 03-09-2011

I'm noticing similar effects Wildflower. I'm on Stage 5 of AM11 and for the past few days I've had enormous energy. So much so that I've actually been singing to myself more than usual. AM11 also is helping me tackled my health as well. This could be Luck Magnifier as well but I'm more focused on maintaining my weight, I've begun doing regular stretching sessions throughout the day, usually at night and in the morning.

Luck Magnifier seems to be helping me tackle my procrastination problem as well. I've been trying have a consistent, focused desire of eliminating procrastination and it does seem to be helping although I don't expect this problem to disappear overnight.

Strangley, I don't notice my walk anymore however perhaps it's because it's become so natural to me that I don't think about it. Hard to call. Good to see you're seeing results though buddy. It seems like the Charisma sub is enhancing the social effects of AM 2011 for you as well Keep us posted on your results. Smile

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 03-10-2011

If you don't notice your walk anymore.. then it's natural. BTW I guarantee Seek the challenge will fix your procrastination problem and more. Smile

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-10-2011

(03-09-2011, 02:29 PM)WildFlower Wrote: My Yoga class has been, week by week, filling up with loads of gorgeous Women. tonight was no exception, as three new Women turned up. So many submissive looks it was brilliant. Yoga class is one-hundred percent concentration on oneself, yet the attention was nice although distracting.

Stage 2 is taking the increase in confidence, self-assurance and swagger from stage 1 and just adding an enormous sense of wellbeing and contentedness on top of it. I'm straight out the blocks every morning (unless the sub has made me tired) and the feeling of peace and happiness never leaves me for the duration of the day.

I don't know much but I now know that I won't be going to any yoga classes with any young guys!!!! hahahaha jk

Anyway, question #365...I've been wanting to start yoga and was wondering if you've ever used the Gyrontonic/Gyrokinesis machine as a yogo workout. If so I'm wondering what you think/thought? Thanks

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-11-2011

(03-10-2011, 04:26 PM)Patti Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 02:29 PM)WildFlower Wrote: My Yoga class has been, week by week, filling up with loads of gorgeous Women. tonight was no exception, as three new Women turned up. So many submissive looks it was brilliant. Yoga class is one-hundred percent concentration on oneself, yet the attention was nice although distracting.

I don't know much but I now know that I won't be going to any yoga classes with any young guys!!!! hahahaha jk

Anyway, question #365...I've been wanting to start yoga and was wondering if you've ever used the Gyrontonic/Gyrokinesis machine as a yogo workout. If so I'm wondering what you think/thought? Thanks

The type of Yoga I practice is Iyengar Yoga, which is a form of Hatha Yoga brought over to the west and popularized by B.K.S Iyengar. When people in the west say Yoga, their generally referring to Iyengar Yoga. One of the main differences between the traditional Hindu Hatha yoga and Iyengar Yoga is the use of props. Having said that the only props we use is a yoga mat, a soft blanket, foam blocks, wooden blocks and a yoga belt. I know what you mean by the Gyrotonic but honestly I've never used one so I can't comment on what they're like. I know people use them to do many of the same asanas we do with props but that's about it. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help than that. But, honestly if your thinking of doing Yoga, do not hesitate for one moment about taking it up. It's absolutely brilliant - I enjoy every second of each class, and the benefits are far too numerous and diverse to mention.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-11-2011

EDIT: I'm sure Andrew will have something to say on the Gyrotonic style machines if he's around. He knows his fitness inside-out.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-11-2011

Thanks and I'll wait for Andrew to chime in with his knowledge of it if he has any.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-12-2011

Went out last night and had a blast. Things are just super smooth now. I feel supremely confident as well as very happy and content. Neediness is zilch; I'm very selective about who I respond to with interest. Not that there is anything wrong with a lot of the Women showing signs of interest, some moments I'm just not wanting to act on it; I'm having too much fun talking to friends, dancing or something like that. I'm not pursuing Women what-so-ever right now, not really pursuing life in general at all. I don't feel the need as things keep effortlessly dropping into place for me.

I bumped into an old female friend of mine who instantly planted a massive kiss on my cheek, kept complimenting my jumper whilst poking it (and my abs) and laughing really flirty-giggly at my jokes. She's always been attracted to me and we do have a bit of history together but her attraction seems to have gone up several notches. Or at least she was expressing it more. Could've been the Alcohol I guess.

Getting double takes which is a bit weird. One example was when I was stood at the bar and a girl about 20 feet away was looking around aimlessly, likewise I was looking around aimlessly our eyes met for about a second, she glanced straight away and then straight back. Her first glance being aimless her second not at all aimless. It's weird because I don't feel that a sufficient change in my demeanor or aura, that I'm giving of whilst stood stationary, has changed enough to warrant double takes like this. I'm wondering if the 'eye seduction' part Shannon mentioned is introduced as early as Stage 2? Girls in general were different; aloof bar maids where all smiles with me.

I ended up making out with a random girl, but I thought it was weird how she kept asking me all these particular questions. To her it seemed more than a makeout with a random guy in a club. I was being screened as potential boyfriend I thought.

It was a great night with lots of differences to how I'm normally treated. Made instant connections with most people I met with conversation flowing naturally and entertainingly. Had a heart to heart with one of my best friends, instigated by him he kept telling me how he values my opinion above all others.

I feel life is such a blessing, which also makes me care and hurt more. I feel deeply about the current man made suffering in Libya (the middle east in general) and the natural disaster in Japan. My heart goes out to them. Increasing one's self esteem also increases one's capacity to feel the hurt of others. When we are free from our own suffering we naturally and willingly take on the suffering of others. I feel the common phrase "you can't expect others to love you if you don't love yourself", can equally be expressed as "you can't expect to love others if you don't love yourself"

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - K-Train - 03-12-2011

Wildflower can you remember any of your experiences from Stage 5 of Alpha Set? That's the stage I'm on now and I'm feeling similar effects of what you're going through. Just waking up feeling good, having a happy demeanor, being thankful for life in general. Almost a complete 180 from Stage 4 which was more sulky and dreary save for a few days.

The urge to dance is TREMENDOUS. I've been listening to music here at home and having a blast but haven't been able to go clubbing. Around my peers and family, just simple happiness. I hope this effect doesn't go away, because it feels liberating. Almost like wearing MX297 and P83 on a daily basis. Can't say I've noticed any increase in female attention but honestly I really haven't been caring much Smile.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-13-2011

(03-12-2011, 03:51 PM)K-Train Wrote: Wildflower can you remember any of your experiences from Stage 5 of Alpha Set? That's the stage I'm on now and I'm feeling similar effects of what you're going through. Just waking up feeling good, having a happy demeanor, being thankful for life in general. Almost a complete 180 from Stage 4 which was more sulky and dreary save for a few days.

The urge to dance is TREMENDOUS. I've been listening to music here at home and having a blast but haven't been able to go clubbing. Around my peers and family, just simple happiness. I hope this effect doesn't go away, because it feels liberating. Almost like wearing MX297 and P83 on a daily basis. Can't say I've noticed any increase in female attention but honestly I really haven't been caring much Smile.

I remember Stage 4 been quite rough in retrospect. Stage 5 and 6 no roughness at all. I don't recall any euphoria from any of the stages though, that includes the Stage I'm on now (Stage 2) and the Stage your on now (Stage 5) But there have been a lot of changes - especially in the latter stages - since the 2009 version I used and the current 2011 version we're now both on. Euphoria is something I got a lot of in the first few stages of Women Magnet, and this is a similar feeling now only with the background feeling of power and confidence.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-14-2011

(03-12-2011, 12:36 PM)WildFlower Wrote: Went out last night and had a blast. Things are just super smooth now. I feel supremely confident as well as very happy and content. Neediness is zilch; I'm very selective about who I respond to with interest. Not that there is anything wrong with a lot of the Women showing signs of interest, some moments I'm just not wanting to act on it; I'm having too much fun talking to friends, dancing or something like that. I'm not pursuing Women what-so-ever right now, not really pursuing life in general at all. I don't feel the need as things keep effortlessly dropping into place for me.

I bumped into an old female friend of mine who instantly planted a massive kiss on my cheek, kept complimenting my jumper whilst poking it (and my abs) and laughing really flirty-giggly at my jokes. She's always been attracted to me and we do have a bit of history together but her attraction seems to have gone up several notches. Or at least she was expressing it more. Could've been the Alcohol I guess.

Getting double takes which is a bit weird. One example was when I was stood at the bar and a girl about 20 feet away was looking around aimlessly, likewise I was looking around aimlessly our eyes met for about a second, she glanced straight away and then straight back. Her first glance being aimless her second not at all aimless. It's weird because I don't feel that a sufficient change in my demeanor or aura, that I'm giving of whilst stood stationary, has changed enough to warrant double takes like this. I'm wondering if the 'eye seduction' part Shannon mentioned is introduced as early as Stage 2? Girls in general were different; aloof bar maids where all smiles with me.

I ended up making out with a random girl, but I thought it was weird how she kept asking me all these particular questions. To her it seemed more than a makeout with a random guy in a club. I was being screened as potential boyfriend I thought.

It was a great night with lots of differences to how I'm normally treated. Made instant connections with most people I met with conversation flowing naturally and entertainingly. Had a heart to heart with one of my best friends, instigated by him he kept telling me how he values my opinion above all others.

I feel life is such a blessing, which also makes me care and hurt more. I feel deeply about the current man made suffering in Libya (the middle east in general) and the natural disaster in Japan. My heart goes out to them. Increasing one's self esteem also increases one's capacity to feel the hurt of others. When we are free from our own suffering we naturally and willingly take on the suffering of others. I feel the common phrase "you can't expect others to love you if you don't love yourself", can equally be expressed as "you can't expect to love others if you don't love yourself"

O....K That's it! You need to call Andrew right now, and figure out some way, somehow by putting your heads together to get your testimonials/self-evaluations/posts out there into the Wide Wide Web World so that they can draw more customers into the world or subliminals! Or into the world of subliminals that actually work!

Loved it! Enough Said!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 03-14-2011

Patti, it's better to listen to subs in contiguous blocks because it allows your subconscious more time to focus on, and achieve, the goal. Back to back can work, but it's basically switching directions for the subconscious every half hour or so. Using one playlist is better than two because it is more likely that you'll actually remember to do it. Less work = more likely success. If you don't have trouble with that, that's great. My advice, given your difficulty with perseverance Wink is to use only one at a time.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-15-2011

The effects of Stage 2 where, at first, relatively subtle but have gradually creped up to a large crescendo. In that sense the effects are still subtle in that they are so natural and have been going on right under my nose. My confidence is at an all time high; my walk in crazy; my motivation high; respect is solid; when I choose to socialize it's always fun; worries are non-existent; I'm overflowing with joy and energy. The effects don't feel like a huge departure from stage 1, just enhancing further what went on there.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Jeff - 03-15-2011

(03-15-2011, 12:57 PM)WildFlower Wrote: The effects of Stage 2 where, at first, relatively subtle but have gradually creped up to a large crescendo. In that sense the effects are still subtle in that they are so natural and have been going on right under my nose. My confidence is at an all time high; my walk in crazy; my motivation high; respect is solid; when I choose to socialize it's always fun; worries are non-existent; I'm overflowing with joy and energy. The effects don't feel like a huge departure from stage 1, just enhancing further what went on there.

Wow, I am having similar experiences, but on a smaller scale. I think that is due to this being my first go-around. I like how the alpha walk gradually becomes natural. Most of stage one, and early-on in stage two, I was just amazed at how I walk. Now, it is automatic. Every now and then, I force myself to relax (ironic lol) if I feel tense.