Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-27-2011

Yea, and meditate for 2 freaking hours straight!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-27-2011

I am coming, UH

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-03-2011

I feel real good right now. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllll good! Drunk on life! Drunk on Alpha Male! It feels causeless; i.e. not Dependant on anything, just an overwhelming feeling of wellbeing.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-04-2011

I wish there was a LOVE IT button cause I would push it! This is the feeling I think most of us are looking for! So good for you!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 03-04-2011

Wooo
very inspiring wildflower
how's the charisma sub goin?
Do u think that has something to do with ur internal fireworks?!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 03-04-2011

Wildflower.. when u listen to the charisma sub do you loop that say 6 or 7 times then go to the alpha sub? In my current playlist I'm mixing it up a little looping seek the challenge at least once each time so i get a full hour then I'll switch the alpha male. towards the end I have alpha male looped about 5 or 6 times. you think this is ideal?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-06-2011

Thanks for the replies guys.

I have a playlist that plays Alpha Male straight for 8 hours then 6 hours of Charisma then back to the beginning and 8 hours of Alpha Male. I usually listen to the 14 hours playlist once through per day. Sometimes it's less - I start at the beginning though so it's guaranteed 8 hours of Alpha Male then whatever is left is for Charisma.

I'm seeing evidence that my presence is very strong. Overwhelming for some at times. But in a good way. When talking to girls I don't know (and sometimes guys) I'm seeing nervous energy from them; girls I do know are responding more bright eyed and open than before.

I'm more righteous and never tempted to compromise my moral standards. Less tempted in general; I can cut against the grain and take the hard route if it's the route I feel is better ultimately.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-06-2011

Wildflower I have a question. If I remember correctly, you had said you were using your ipod to listen to the subs. This is for future reference because right now I just want to listen to the sub I’m playing for a month or longer by itself. But if I listen to 2 it would play them one right after each other. In other words. one for 30 minutes and the next for 30 minutes and so on. I don’t know if this is a productive way to do it. And if not can you tell me how to set it up so that they each play for a certain amount of hours? Thanks in advance!

(03-06-2011, 06:15 AM)Patti Wrote: Wildflower I have a question. If I remember correctly, you had said you were using your ipod to listen to the subs. This is for future reference because right now I just want to listen to the sub I’m playing for a month or longer by itself. But if I listen to 2 it would play them one right after each other. In other words. one for 30 minutes and the next for 30 minutes and so on. I don’t know if this is a productive way to do it. And if not can you tell me how to set it up so that they each play for a certain amount of hours? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I use an Ipod. If you have the two tracks in an album together, and your settings are set to 'repeat' then the Ipod will play the first track, followed by the second and then it would repeat the album. So it would be Sub 1 for 30 minutes followed by Sub 2 for 30 minutes, back to Sub 1 for 30 minutes, ad infinitum. I've seen it said by Shannon somewhere (I've just had a look but can't find it) that it's best to listen to the Sub's in 'blocks' so, say, 6 hours of Sub 1 followed by 6 hours of Sub 2. I don't know the reasoning behind this, but I stick to this method. What I do is make a playlist with the first track repeated 8 times followed by the second track repeated 12 times. Alpha Male is a hour long and the Charisma sub is 30 minutes long, so the playlist gives me 8 hours of Alpha Male followed by 6 hours of the Charisma sub. That's how I do it, and that way all I have to do is hit play. You can create a playlist either on itunes (by dragging the track across into 'Playlist 1' and then copying and pasting it 8 times if you want to play it 8 times in succession) or you can do it manually on your ipod (by pressing and holding the middle button down when hovering over the track. It'll flash when it's moved it to the playlist.)

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-06-2011

Thanks, that answered two of my big questions! I hate to keep bothering you but even though I have been looking for answers in others past posts, I can find the answers I’ve been looking for and I have two more questions. I did see in one post that you are the next in line, after Jackie and Andrew, to ask and I know they’re all so busy with the bs of this transition…so you get my questions, lucky you lol.

Firstly, when listening with my ipod, it’s about from 10 pm to the morning. I read much info, not so much on this forum but on the internet in general about whether subliminals are effective or not as we drift down through the 5 stages of sleep. In most articles it seems that the jury is still out. So I was wondering what your knowledge is about this?

And with that being said, would it be more productive to make 2 play lists like you stated in your previous answer, flip-flopping them each night? For example, sub A for 4 hours and sub B for 4 hours one night and then sub B for 4 hours and sub A for 4 hours the next night and so on.

Quote:Thanks, that answered two of my big questions! I hate to keep bothering you but even though I have been looking for answers in others past posts, I can find the answers I’ve been looking for and I have two more questions. I did see in one post that you are the next in line, after Jackie and Andrew, to ask and I know they’re all so busy with the bs of this transition…so you get my questions, lucky you lol.

It's no problem at all Smile Although, I don't have all the answers, so can't pretend to be an authority on the matter, but I can try and help.

Quote:Firstly, when listening with my ipod, it’s about from 10 pm to the morning. I read much info, not so much on this forum but on the internet in general about whether subliminals are effective or not as we drift down through the 5 stages of sleep. In most articles it seems that the jury is still out. So I was wondering what your knowledge is about this?

In Stage 1 and Stage 2 of sleep (stage 2 being the stage we spend the most amount of time in - approximately 50% as an adult) we should, if anything, be more receptive to Subliminal's than in our waking state. This is Theta territory, the state most often associated with receptivity to learning.

In Stage 3 and 4 where we are entering into Delta brain waves, I'd imagine we'd loose the subconscious awareness of the Subliminals and their messages would cease to be processed. In Stage 3 we may be somewhat still receptive to the subliminals, but during Stage 4 I'd definitely say we are no longer processing them.

When we enter REM sleep - Stage 5 - I'd say we again return to a state where we are more receptive to subliminals than we are even in out waking state. We spend about 25-30% of our time in REM sleep.

All in all, I think we are far more receptive to Subliminals whilst sleeping, despite the brief periods which we aren't aware of them. Like I said though, don't take my word as final on the matter. I'm only taking an educated guess.

Quote:And with that being said, would it be more productive to make 2 play lists like you stated in your previous answer, flip-flopping them each night? For example, sub A for 4 hours and sub B for 4 hours one night and then sub B for 4 hours and sub A for 4 hours the next night and so on.

This is a great idea. I don't employ it myself because I'm concentrating mostly on Alpha Male, but if you've got two subs that you want equal exposure to I think this is a really novel, ingenious way of ensuring equality.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 03-07-2011

Feeling really good right now - really strong wellbeing like I mentioned in my other post. Stage 2 is making people more social with me. People want to talk. I'm getting really good vibes from people; things are flowing really well. Lots of laughter. My walk is insane, it screams confidence and security. It's little wonder to me now some new-people are getting a little shy around me - I'm projecting high-status. I look in the mirror and I feel even more confident.

I haven't seen any disrespect or anything close to it in a long, long time apart form one little back handed-comment today from my 40 year old boss. I noticed internally a sudden rage as the comment as it appeared to jump out at me, Three-Dimensional like. Someone's been paying close attention to disrespect; I'm looking at you Mr.Subconscious. The second time round is so much easier with myself not receiving much disrespect to begin with.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 03-07-2011

It sounds like things are so much better the second time around, Wildflower. I'll be giving the alpha set a second go very soon. I know what you mean about the walk too. It's almost like you're not in control. I know this one girl who scrutinizes the details on people and she's always making fun of my walk. When pressed further about what is so distinct about my walk, she said it's amazing and if she were a guy she would want to walk like that. My walk wasn't like that before the alpha set.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 03-08-2011

Thanks for your all your help wildflower!