Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-21-2011

I totally agree. If anything get the develop more masculine voice sub. or powerful voice.. whatever it is.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-21-2011

[quote='WildFlower' pid='8522' dateline='1298317454']
I'm 2 minutes into stage 2. As I said previously in my journal; to celebrate 32 days of Stage 1 I signed up to give blood. I've just got back from doing so and feel so much better for it. I was so nervous before doing it - irrational nerves that I couldn't control - but my nerves where totally unjustified. The process hardly hurt more than a scratch and I was in and out within 30 minutes. I honestly think more people would do it if they realized how effortless it was. Still not enough people in the UK donate, so I'm definitely going to be going back every 4 months to donate now I know how easy it is. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what Stage 2 brings.

There are definitely stages in the set where, like Zarathrustra, you retreat to the mountains for quiet solitude only to come back wiser, stronger, more independent. So far - as perhaps this is my second time using the set - I've had no tightrope walking to speak of. Everything has been easy so far.

[quote]Alpha Male is indeed Nietzche's ubermensch
stages 1-4 are the tightrope over the abyss[/quote]

Its might be hard to find but Carl Jung has a book that is the trancribed lectures of his seminar on Zarathustra-very illuminating read and suprisingly fun.
Alot of the Alpha set has been a retreat into the mountains to face the sun of our conciousness, that isolated pristine awareness and its illumination of our thoughts.
Sounds like with the 2011 set plus ur second time round things r much smootherSmile

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 02-22-2011

Wildflower, I really enjoy reading your posts! You have a great writing abililty that is very impressive. And yes, I'm one of those people that should get my butt over to the blood donation facility....it truly is one of the easiest ways we can give back! Thanks for the reminder. Smile

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-23-2011

I wonder if the needle is as big as the one where they take your blood to test it.

It wasn't pleasant for me. And I'm pretty indifferent to needles.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-24-2011

(02-22-2011, 08:06 AM)Patti Wrote: Wildflower, I really enjoy reading your posts! You have a great writing abililty that is very impressive. And yes, I'm one of those people that should get my butt over to the blood donation facility....it truly is one of the easiest ways we can give back! Thanks for the reminder. Smile

Thanks, Patti! That's a massive compliment Big Grin thanks a lot. I enjoy reading your post's as well; it's nice to have someone else on the forum who isn't a male using the Alpha set lol. The different perspective really helps.

Quote:I planned to do the blood thing about 3-4 months ago, I missed my appointment and have not been since. I keep getting reminders every single day, big exaggeration, but its making me not want to do it more, when people keep hounding me for my blood like vampires!!! lol.

I will one day though.

Quote:I wonder if the needle is as big as the one where they take your blood to test it.

It wasn't pleasant for me. And I'm pretty indifferent to needles.

Giving blood is one of those things that I would probably have thought, "yeah, it's a really great idea and people really need it" but then I'd never actually get round to going and doing it. Like countless other things. I'm pretty sure I had the idea, seized the opportunity, and went ahead and did it because of something in the Alpha set. Face the fear and do it anyway. And do it now. That's my mindset these days.

Today is day 4 of Stage 2. I think it was either day 1 or day 2 where my vibe was a little out of sync, but other than that one day things have been progressing on smoothly from stage 1. I feel even more comfortable in situations now than ever before.

I'm a laidback guy, that's just my nature. I have a rich inner life to the extent that I'm pretty detached and nonreactive to external events. Perhaps as a result of this, four different people, in four different situations, in four different days have commented on how relaxed, chilled and laidback I am. This is, off course, true - and would've been true 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 15 years ago - but I thought it was a little strange how I got this compliment 4 times in as many days. I guess the James Bond vibe is inevitable. I can be the energetic guy from time to time when I want, but even then there's something about my demeanor that's relaxed. It's who I am and I like it. Laidback isn't everyone's cup of tea but it works for me. Alpha Male is definitely strengthening and accentuating this trait; I feel all deep and mysterious, I feel strong, calm and in control.

Recently I have been getting headaches (dull pressure in the head from time to time) and feeling tired. I don't think it's from playing the subs to loud, although as an experiment I've turned the volume down a bit. It's now pretty quiet - loud enough to hear, for sure, but definitely more on the quiet side. I've been waking up sporadically in the night, once or twice each night, and I think this is what is causing the headaches and tiredness. I don't know if the subs are stimulating my mind too much and bringing me back to consciousness or something. Once awoke I can easily drift back to sleep, but I'm hoping dropping the volume a bit will help me sleep all the way through. I've stopped drinking caffeine so it could be that, and not the subs at all, that is causing the headaches. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - sherkan - 02-24-2011

A lady friends of mine stopped caffeine too, heavy drinker.
she had headaches for a few days may also explain your tiredness.
If its that at all drink more water and you'll get trough.

like patti said your a nice read.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-25-2011

(02-24-2011, 08:14 PM)sherkan Wrote: A lady friends of mine stopped caffeine too, heavy drinker.
she had headaches for a few days may also explain your tiredness.
If its that at all drink more water and you'll get trough.

like patti said your a nice read.

Well I adjusted the volume last night, and today I'm not tired and nor do I have a headache. It could possibly be the caffeine but I'm going to keep the volume of the subs down for a bit just in case. I must have been tried last night as I forgot to mention the thing I came on here to write.

In the, 'Alpha Male 2011: What do YOU want?' thread I requested that it would be nice if it was possible that the 2011 set could make it's user become more open about their interest and to act upon their interest more proactively. I'm noticing that I'm becoming more and more forward with my advances. I don't know whether that's because I care less about the outcome or whether it was actually something Shannon managed to include. Anyone else noticing this?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 02-25-2011

(02-25-2011, 07:45 AM)WildFlower Wrote: In the, 'Alpha Male 2011: What do YOU want?' thread I requested that it would be nice if it was possible that the 2011 set could make it's user become more open about their interest and to act upon their interest more proactively. I'm noticing that I'm becoming more and more forward with my advances. I don't know whether that's because I care less about the outcome or whether it was actually something Shannon managed to include. Anyone else noticing this?
Definitely noticing it.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-25-2011

(02-25-2011, 10:47 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 07:45 AM)WildFlower Wrote: In the, 'Alpha Male 2011: What do YOU want?' thread I requested that it would be nice if it was possible that the 2011 set could make it's user become more open about their interest and to act upon their interest more proactively. I'm noticing that I'm becoming more and more forward with my advances. I don't know whether that's because I care less about the outcome or whether it was actually something Shannon managed to include. Anyone else noticing this?
Definitely noticing it.

Good to hear. I realized it myself only last night after retrospecting the events of Saturday night 5 days on. I'm much more ballsy, and willing to make advances where in the past I'd be more nonreactive.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 02-25-2011

Yes I've noticed that. Things that I want to do and always had self-doubt about, it still comes up but I do it anyways, somehow. I originally thought it was mostly coming from Carpe Diem though. I think the most prominent example of this is getting my dating life and social circle together. Always wanted to make things happen but never did. Now I'm fully committed. Like a switch just turned on and said f- it, just do it!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-25-2011

That awesome Ryan, I've been looking to permanently turn that switch on for a while.I experience this with stage 4 a bit but it still sometimes feels like an uphill battle someitmes,
like I don't care enough to really follow through

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-25-2011

I can actually feel this coming up even more. Like I'm almost released from my cage but not quite yet. But today felt different than any other day before.. and It's coupled with indifference and direction. It was deeper feeling today.. like I was actually being my true self. so very grounded.

Basically, this is the first real good day of Stage 5 for me.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-27-2011

I feel like I'm back on Women Magnet - self-depreciating humour; a real zest to socializing; making a lot of people laugh. I have such firm belief in my confidence that I can pull of making jokes that express my incompetence in certain situations - if it weren't for my confidence it would come across as insecurity but because of the confidence it comes across as the exact opposite: security! I suppose you'd have to see it to know what I mean, I can't really convey it on here.

I've noticed for a while now that people are mimicking me or taking inspiration from me. It's flattering and evidence they see me as a likable-leader. I don't lead by intimidation, In fact I don't lead in any conscious sort of way at all. I don't have much interest in it; I'm my own person and follow my own rules. I don't ask - or expect - anyone else to march to my beat but I'm seeing people doing so more and more of their own accord. Whether it be taking up hobbies I do, altering their lifestyle to match my own, striving to cultivate their personality to one similar to my own. I've been the catalyst that has driven several friends to self-improvement and it's really pleasing to see. I've met men twice my elder that look up to me, and it just confirms to me all the effort I put into improving myself was worth it (in truth I can't not strive to better my self - it's a very dominant personality trait of mine. It's useful for me to keep a journal and document these improvements as I'm always coming from the perspective of 'onwards and upwards'; I rarely take the perspective of looking back and seeing how far I've come.) It's also a testament to how well these subliminals can work and affect your life.

A very new change I mentioned in my last post is definitely continuing to come about and show itself. I'm much more comfortable expressing my desire and interest. I feel a belief change that making a direct advance on a girl is OK, and not something to be ashamed of or apologetic about. This may sound a bit Neanderthal but I don't mean it like that, but 'direct' I simply mean when I'm receiving interest from a girl I can express interest back. I've become conscious of this belief change which feel's like I'm been put in the driving seat and can now consciously choose to express interest. At this point I'm now pretty convinced this is something Shannon managed to squeeze into the set.

I'm still listening to the sub at the lowered volume.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-27-2011

(02-27-2011, 10:29 AM)Blueness Wrote: How do you do it Wildflower..What is your secret? Tongue

do what sorry?

And as far as secrets go, we'd all like to hear how you manage to get random girls approach you in the supermarket! Big Grin