Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-12-2011

Quote:Is people distancing themselves from you an effect you wanted and see as a good thing?

It isn't a long term goal. The long, blank stares - not stares to instigate anything, just looks - and the distance I received makes me think I was giving of some sort of VIP vibe. But certainly something about my demeanor kept people out of my space.

One Women who gave me one of these long stares fumbled, and clumsily dropped her handbag as I approached the bar, where she was stood. She said sorry kittenishly and embarrassedly picked her handbag up which was at my feet. I was high value no doubt, but slightly intimidating.

(02-12-2011, 10:39 AM)ronatello Wrote: @ Wildflower: I get the same thing happen to me when I'm tired / out of it. Then I start thinking that something is wrong and then it snowballs...

People I've come across, whether at work, the gym, at Yoga, at friends houses have all responded very favorably to me since I started the Alpha set (I am using the Charisma sub with it after all) but last night was different, which is why I'm certain it was my tiredness. Confident and tired is a standoffish vibe I suppose. I'm more awake today and I'm going out tonight so I'll report back the differences.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-13-2011

Must have been the tiredness - last night was business as usual. Ended up bumping into a friend I haven't seen in a while, and his girlfriend and another taken girl with them both proceeded to chat me up. I was wearing a red checked shirt that looks, I suppose, a bit like a table cloth. Anyway, these two girls both kept complimenting my shirt. To her boyfriend she said "Why don't you get a shirt like WildFlower?", "Why don't you take style advice of WildFlower?" I tried to diffuse the situation by being self-deprecating and saying that my shirt looks like a picnic cloth to which she replied "I want to have a picnic on you". Nothing would ever come from the flirting - I respect my friend and have values - but this is the kind of thing I've been used to, not the standoffishness from the night before.

Got a lot of attention from Women all night. Seriously, it was just one women after another. I'm so undesperate, that I'm totally take it or leave it.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 04:07 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Must have been the tiredness - last night was business as usual. Ended up bumping into a friend I haven't seen in a while, and his girlfriend and another taken girl with them both proceeded to chat me up. I was wearing a red checked shirt that looks, I suppose, a bit like a table cloth. Anyway, these two girls both kept complimenting my shirt. To her boyfriend she said "Why don't you get a shirt like WildFlower?", "Why don't you take style advice of WildFlower?" I tried to diffuse the situation by being self-deprecating and saying that my shirt looks like a picnic cloth to which she replied "I want to have a picnic on you". Nothing would ever come from the flirting - I respect my friend and have values - but this is the kind of thing I've been used to, not the standoffishness from the night before.

Got a lot of attention from Women all night. Seriously, it was just one women after another. I'm so undesperate, that I'm totally take it or leave it.

Ok, now you're like a magnet lol. So how did the guys respond to all that attention that you were getting?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-15-2011

(02-13-2011, 07:02 AM)Patti Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 04:07 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Must have been the tiredness - last night was business as usual. Ended up bumping into a friend I haven't seen in a while, and his girlfriend and another taken girl with them both proceeded to chat me up. I was wearing a red checked shirt that looks, I suppose, a bit like a table cloth. Anyway, these two girls both kept complimenting my shirt. To her boyfriend she said "Why don't you get a shirt like WildFlower?", "Why don't you take style advice of WildFlower?" I tried to diffuse the situation by being self-deprecating and saying that my shirt looks like a picnic cloth to which she replied "I want to have a picnic on you". Nothing would ever come from the flirting - I respect my friend and have values - but this is the kind of thing I've been used to, not the standoffishness from the night before.

Ok, now you're like a magnet lol. So how did the guys respond to all that attention that you were getting?

The guys are use to it. My friend didn't object to his Girlfriend flirting with me (it was her flirting with me, not me flirting with her) but I sensed his discomfort and tried to dissipate it.

My voice has changed a lot this past month, I'm louder and more expressive. I sometimes talk softer, sometimes deeper, but I don't seem to have much conscious control over it - it all comes completely natural. And your going to have a battle on your hands going against what's natural. Off course natural in this case has been subliminally introduced and enhanced, but that doesn't stop it from feeling natural (whilst still being completely obvious). Shannon mentioned in his journal how his confidence now feels so him and that is exactly the same in my case. What has been introduced has become so organic and natural that it's just me. Whether that's because it's my second time through the set, or whether it's something unique to the 2011 set I don't know, but I'm totally respondent and in sync with the sub that we feel one and the same - the changes are me, they don't feel like alien seductions in my subconscious.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 02-15-2011

It's a lot to do with how the new 4G technology enhancements work, what the program itself is saying, and has some to do with this being your second time through as well.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-16-2011

(02-15-2011, 08:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's a lot to do with how the new 4G technology enhancements work, what the program itself is saying, and has some to do with this being your second time through as well.

The difference is, I don't feel the change being forced upon me, I become the change and act upon it before I even notice it. I've had close to zero aggravation so far, which I'm pretty sure I had by now the first time round.

I'll be starting Stage 2 on Monday and to celebrate, I've signed up to donate a pint of blood that day. It isn't something I've ever considered doing before - mainly because I'm pretty scared of needles - but recently any challenge I set myself I go at completely fearlessly and unphased. I'm sure I won't look fearless come Monday, but believe me I've come a long way in under 32 days to be walking into that hospital and having the thickest gauge needle there is put in my arm for 10 minutes. I haven't told anyone I'm doing it, so it's not about approval or respect. I think it's a good thing to do for people and I'm putting my fear aside to do it - theres zero ego stroking going on here, it's a desire that came from no where and I'm naturally following through with it. I'm pretty sure the Subliminal has brought this out of me.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 02-16-2011

Nice. Big Grin

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-16-2011

(02-16-2011, 02:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: Nice. Big Grin

Apparently they give me cookies Big Grin

Is there anything in Stage 1 that you think could bring this out from me? I'm sure the desire has been latent now for some time (I've been thinking of doing charity work for similar reasons: I think it's good to give something back) but donating blood has come from no where, and how I'm following through with it is very novel for me. Like I've said before; complete comfort in anything I face. I'd swear it's the sub that's bringing this out of me and making me act on it. I'm all signed up so can't back out now.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 02-16-2011

The sub is certainly making it's effects known, yes. Smile

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-18-2011

A few others have mentioned in their journals that they are having more and more intense, vivid dreams. This is the case with me also. Sub's in general seem to make me dream more (or at least I remember them more when listening to subs) but this past week I've had some really life like dreams. I can't make sense of half of them as they are so weird, but very, very life like. They all contain Women - once this week I was confronted with my dream Woman; never thought I'd meet my dream Woman in a a dream lol. The Irony - or just general Women I know. Other than that I can't really describe what happens in them as they are so strange. Very perpetual and journey like, lots of change and movements, hard to piece them together.

Waking life is more normal, nothing new to report there. The effects of Stage 1 have been solid and unchangeable since I first started it. This may sound like a negative but it's been a massive plus. I could stay on Stage 1 forever. I feel pretty much complete and content. My confidence has never felt so deeply rooted and each new day is as fresh as the last.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-20-2011

I have a similar mindset now at the end of Stage 1 as I did during Stage 3, 4 and 5 last time I used the set.

I've been reading Ralph Emerson, Jack London and Henry Thoreau recently and it's all resonating with me on a deep level. Just stripping life to it's necessities and seeing what really is necessary; what makes me tick; what I want to do in life. I'm asking these questions because the Alpha Male set makes me more of an independent thinker and I seek to answer my own questions rather than take societies ready made, latent, never questioned answers. I feel like my own authority on things and I'm really trusting my own judgments more and more. I hope it's clear what I'm trying to communicate, this isn't me becoming an arrogant know it all that can't take other's advice, nor is it me rebelling against society or anything else like that. Just simply taking responsibility for what I think, what I value, where I go, what I do, who I am I don't look to anyone else for answers to these questions about myself - or even clues. This is just greater understanding of self. Every passing day using the Alpha Male set I feel I take more and more steps away from the herd. I've always felt this way - my own man, fiercely independent creator of my own values - but Alpha Male really accentuates it. I really like how it creates a deeper and deeper ability to know one self. It's like self mastery. It was a few months ago, whilst using Women Magnet, when I read Nietzche's 'Thus Spoke Zarathrustra', and I thought all the way through "this is the Alpha Male set, Alpha male is Nietzche's Superman"

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-21-2011

Alpha male is indeed Nietzche's ubermensch
stages 1-4 are the tightrope over the abyss

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 02-21-2011

Wild, how is your brother doing with Commanding Authority?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-21-2011

I'm 2 minutes into stage 2. As I said previously in my journal; to celebrate 32 days of Stage 1 I signed up to give blood. I've just got back from doing so and feel so much better for it. I was so nervous before doing it - irrational nerves that I couldn't control - but my nerves where totally unjustified. The process hardly hurt more than a scratch and I was in and out within 30 minutes. I honestly think more people would do it if they realized how effortless it was. Still not enough people in the UK donate, so I'm definitely going to be going back every 4 months to donate now I know how easy it is. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what Stage 2 brings.

Quote:Alpha Male is indeed Nietzche's ubermensch
stages 1-4 are the tightrope over the abyss

There are definitely stages in the set where, like Zarathrustra, you retreat to the mountains for quiet solitude only to come back wiser, stronger, more independent. So far - as perhaps this is my second time using the set - I've had no tightrope walking to speak of. Everything has been easy so far.

Quote:Wild, how is your brother doing with Commanding Authority?

I don't know if he's still using it, but he got very dramatic, pernament results. Similar to the Alpha set. If you using the Alpha set, I don't think you'll need to use it.