Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-04-2011

Something has changed these past two days. Everyone has been super friendly with me in forthcoming ways. It's a little surprising as I haven't noticed any changes in my external demeanour, other than the Alpha Male walk. People are seeking my attention, prolonging conversations with me, being super complimentary and friendly in general. Internal I'm feeling really calm and confident with a background joyful, playfulness.

I have a job interview on Monday that I have no nerves about. I'm feeling motivated to get where I want and get there now.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 02-04-2011

Glad to hear of your success! What kind of job will you be interviewing for?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-06-2011

(02-04-2011, 10:56 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Glad to hear of your success! What kind of job will you be interviewing for?

It's a CAD job. Drafting 2D and 3D engineering drawings.

I'm getting a lot of external results now, but whether it's from the Alpha Male sub or the Charisma sub I don't know. I suspect the Charisma sub. I'm 18 days into both. 8 hours of Alpha Male followed by about 3-6 hours of Charisma; sometimes more, sometimes less. Anyway, it's like I'm wearing Instant Openness all the time, people will start talking to me and then just not stop. It is literally the exact same effect. It's odd because I don't feel like I'm behaving any differently or being more inviting to these situations, but they keep happening.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-07-2011

Had my job interview today, which I think went really well. I really felt the developed Charisma aspect of myself during the interview. Whilst I had nerves, I also - almost paradoxically - felt at ease. I met all the criteria and got on well with the interviewer. I got the impression that I came across as likable - could just feel the charisma, it's only semi-tangible but I could feel it. The Women interviewing me must've been in her 30's and high up within the company. Strangely she would shyly, avert eye contact with me a lot of the time. I have a second interview there within a week or two.

I had to ring up this morning and take a day's holiday so I could go to the interview. I'm really not looking forward to going back in again tomorrow, I should imagine my boss will have a suspicions I've been for an interview and things will be uncomfortable. Although, luckily, with Alpha male there is always the background comfort and I'll take things in my stride.

I've had this weird feeling all day though. Like whether I'm doing the right thing (I totally am), the fear of change perhaps? I have a sort of empty feeling as the expectancy of one job ending and a new one beginning. This new job, if I get it, will test me in a lot of new ways - which I'm really excited about - but I do feel uncomfortable with change like this. It's nothing to do with subliminal's, but rather my own personality.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 02-07-2011

Good luck, Bro. You need to fly your ass over here next year for our meet up.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - boromir - 02-07-2011

Wildflower, funny I do alot of cad for an engineering/surveying company too. I also am using the charisma program along with BIATBW7.1.
Do you think that this is a bad idea since one repells men while the other attracts, or do you think it is a separate focus and shouldn't interfere. I tried posting with Shannon, but he has been sick.
I pretty much stopped the charisma sub due to this potential conflict, but I want to get back into it. I noticed some incidents of people being more engaging, but in peculiar ways, like the VP having me sit in on meetings that I normally wouldn't and a few incidents where strangers went out of there way too help me. Besides the early phase it has been rather subtle, as matter of fact at the company winter party more people were rude than engaging, but that could be due to bunch of factors. Let me know what you think.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-07-2011

The effects of the Charisma sub are just about starting to show up - I didn't get the initial surge like you mentioned. Not from Charisma, anyway, I definitely did from Alpha.

These are the two lines in the script which you're referring to:

Quote:If I am male, I now project an extremely powerful aura which completely, obviously and continuously prevents and removes all forms of unwanted attention and interest from other males.

If I am male, my body language now clearly and obviously prevents and removes all forms of unwanted attention and interest from other males.

unwanted attention, to me, doesn't mean you will repel men per se. I'm afraid, I'm no more of an authority on the matter than you are though, so I really can't give you an informed answer. Shannon is super busy right now, so I think your best bet is to use discretion. My feeling is that the two subs should be fine with each other.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - boromir - 02-07-2011

Yeah, I think your right, the word "unwanted" is the key, thanks, good luck on getting the job.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-08-2011

(02-07-2011, 01:23 PM)Boromir Wrote: Yeah, I think your right, the word "unwanted" is the key, thanks, good luck on getting the job.

Thanks, man. Today was fine at work, took it in my stride like I expected. I'm finding that the effects of Stage 1 Alpha male are plateauing at where they've been since pretty much day 1; increased comfort in most situations; increased confidence and a slow, cool swagger. Whilst the Alpha male sub hit instantly and has remained at that level since, the Charisma sub didn't make a lot of impact at first but now it's slowly increasing and increasing in effect. I just feel that people like me, I'm getting more compliments, people are way more enthusiastic around me and make small talk to prolong their time around me.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-08-2011

Wildflower, could u tell me where u learned kundali yoga, or if there r any resources u recommend for exploring it.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 02-09-2011

(02-08-2011, 11:16 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 01:23 PM)Boromir Wrote: Yeah, I think your right, the word "unwanted" is the key, thanks, good luck on getting the job.

Thanks, man. Today was fine at work, took it in my stride like I expected. I'm finding that the effects of Stage 1 Alpha male are plateauing at where they've been since pretty much day 1; increased comfort in most situations; increased confidence and a slow, cool swagger. Whilst the Alpha male sub hit instantly and has remained at that level since, the Charisma sub didn't make a lot of impact at first but now it's slowly increasing and increasing in effect. I just feel that people like me, I'm getting more compliments, people are way more enthusiastic around me and make small talk to prolong their time around me.

You are seeing the same effect I am with Alpha Stage 1 because you have finished doing what Stage 1 is primarily designed to do. That's not a bad thing. It's strengthening a foundation that already exists. You're also using two programs at a time, which is reducing impact for both.

I am looking forward to seeing what you think of the other stages.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 02-12-2011

(02-08-2011, 08:56 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Wildflower, could u tell me where u learned kundali yoga, or if there r any resources u recommend for exploring it.

I practice Iyengar Yoga with a teacher, but with Kundalini Yoga everything I know I learnt from reading on the internet. The technique I use is to bring sexual energy from the groin up my spine.

Quote:You are seeing the same effect I am with Alpha Stage 1 because you have finished doing what Stage 1 is primarily designed to do. That's not a bad thing. It's strengthening a foundation that already exists. You're also using two programs at a time, which is reducing impact for both.

Yeah, totally. It hit super hard, and super quick and those effects are still with me now. It feels like a real reconditioning.

I was really tired last night, so my vibe was probably a bit off. I wanted to go out though as I hadn't been out in about 3 weeks, so I made myself a coffee and of I went. This is the first time I've been on a night out since the beginning of Stage 1 and there was a marked difference in how people responded to me. From the moment I stepped into a little country, pub I got Prolonged blank looks, which I really couldn't comprehend - and by prolonged, I mean prolonged. These weren't aggressive, forward looks though as if I'd engage back they'd disengage. After the pub I hit town and all in all people seemed to shy away from me and give me my space. My tiredness may have made me seem a bit anti-social, but people definitely treated me like I was out of their league and so gave me a bit of distance.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 02-12-2011

(02-12-2011, 03:05 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 08:56 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Wildflower, could u tell me where u learned kundali yoga, or if there r any resources u recommend for exploring it.

I practice Iyengar Yoga with a teacher, but with Kundalini Yoga everything I know I learnt from reading on the internet. The technique I use is to bring sexual energy from the groin up my spine.

Quote:You are seeing the same effect I am with Alpha Stage 1 because you have finished doing what Stage 1 is primarily designed to do. That's not a bad thing. It's strengthening a foundation that already exists. You're also using two programs at a time, which is reducing impact for both.

Yeah, totally. It hit super hard, and super quick and those effects are still with me now. It feels like a real reconditioning.

I was really tired last night, so my vibe was probably a bit off. I wanted to go out though as I hadn't been out in about 3 weeks, so I made myself a coffee and of I went. This is the first time I've been on a night out since the beginning of Stage 1 and there was a marked difference in how people responded to me. From the moment I stepped into a little country, pub I got Prolonged blank looks, which I really couldn't comprehend - and by prolonged, I mean prolonged. These weren't aggressive, forward looks though as if I'd engage back they'd disengage. After the pub I hit town and all in all people seemed to shy away from me and give me my space. My tiredness may have made me seem a bit anti-social, but people definitely treated me like I was out of their league and so gave me a bit of distance.

Is people distancing themselves from you an effect you wanted and see as a good thing?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 02-12-2011

@ Wildflower: I get the same thing happen to me when I'm tired / out of it. Then I start thinking that something is wrong and then it snowballs...