Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - mat422 - 11-07-2011

(11-07-2011, 11:46 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 10:55 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Male jealousy has become an issue.

Do expound, my good man. Details will perhaps allow me to adjust it in the future.

Well I went out with several of my friends on Saturday. We went for a few pre-drinks at a pub and everything was cool - really respectful, friendly and upbeat. After a few hours we head to somewhere busier. Upon entering we go over to the bar to queue for a drink, and a girl next to meet starts a conversation with me. We end up talking for half an hour, we kiss, then she leaves with her friends (I didn’t get her number; she was moving away, and by now will be in morocco). My friends treated me slightly different after this.They weren’t confrontational or direct, rather they were a little passive aggressive and less inclusive of me – which I found slightly ironic and disrespectful since some of them only know each other through me. It was subtle – and I don’t even know if they where conscious of it – but I pick up on these things. I think it’s starting to become a trend. Ultimately I’m not overly concerned; jealousy is just an inconvenient compliment, and I’ll live with it if I have to.

Very interesting. Do your friends have trouble getting girls? They probably weren't conscious of it, but I know what you mean. Maybe ask them about it or something. I really hate passive aggressive behavior, so I usually try to address it in a non-confrontational way.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 11-09-2011

Passive aggressive behavior usually stems, I have concluded, from either resentment or desire for control. In this case, it sounds like they may resent you having such an easy time with the ladies. Big Grin

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 11-10-2011

Yeah, it's not big deal.

I think I'm going to stay on Sex Magnet for life. Just cycle it, continuously. I'm really enjoying it, and don't feel the need for anything else. Often when using other subs, I get impatient and want to try other things; I get none of that with sex magnet.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 12:41 PM)WildFlower Wrote: Yeah, it's not big deal.

I think I'm going to stay on Sex Magnet for life. Just cycle it, continuously. I'm really enjoying it, and don't feel the need for anything else. Often when using other subs, I get impatient and want to try other things; I get none of that with sex magnet.

Haha, yeah I totally felt the same way. I will definitely do Sex Magnet again. I really enjoyed it.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 11-10-2011

Wow, that's the highest compliment a sub I created has ever gotten! Thanks, guys! Sex Magnet for life! Woohoo! lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 11-10-2011

Definitely-3 weeks into stage one and I feel like I could stay here forever-let alone being deeper in.
That is when I am not falling asleep standing up from brain bombardment lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 12-04-2011

Sex Magnet has been phenomenal for me. I think I've extracted everything I possibly can from the set and I'm very happy with the results, which I think have stabilized. I plan on going into more detail - and in fact I just did but, the site lost my message Huh - at some point.

What I feel could really benefit me at this point is the sub talked about in this post: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-NLP-Communication-Skills

A conversationalist sub:

The ability to see and recognize the best conversation starters, or notice threads to keep existing conversations going in an interesting direction.

To make the user enjoy seeking and having conversations for the sake of developing rapport and connection.

A sparkly conversational charm that leaves a deep impression on those you chat to, effortlessly allowing you to make new friends.

etc.

I want to become a conversationalist machine. I've been trying to do this naturally, but I think a sub would be really great to prevent laziness and re flexing back to my old ways.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 12-04-2011

Not a bad idea. I have so many ideas to build... it's kind of like standing in the rain, where every raindrop makes you happier, but the whole downpour makes you feel overwhelmed. lol

(12-04-2011, 09:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Not a bad idea. I have so many ideas to build... it's kind of like standing in the rain, where every raindrop makes you happier, but the whole downpour makes you feel overwhelmed. lol

(12-04-2011, 09:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Not a bad idea. I have so many ideas to build... it's kind of like standing in the rain, where every raindrop makes you happier, but the whole downpour makes you feel overwhelmed. lol

haha fair enough. Keep up the good work, man. Are customs on hold too?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 12-04-2011

(12-04-2011, 12:25 PM)WildFlower Wrote:

haha fair enough. Keep up the good work, man. Are customs on hold too?

I am currently building the weight loss 4G six stage set, which I must do before I can build the custom orders based on it... and then I have a queue of customs to build. So I have suspended customs for the time being, until I can get everything cleared out of queue.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 12-04-2011

Wilderflower-can you share more about how the sub finished out for you?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 01-01-2012

I'm nearing to finishing Sex Magnet now. How things have changed.

Last night I was getting of with a girl for new year, who kept explicitly telling me, "not to drink too much because sober sex is the best", and "your coming back to mine tonight" etc. We lost each other and it never happened, but the point is that I'm kind of glad. Still, she's been messaging me all day on Facebook trying to set up a date. I might agree. Trouble is, I already have two "dates" booked, for Friday the 6th and Saturday the 7th with two different girls. I put dates in speech marks simply to highlight that there is nothing date like about them - they are intended to be explicitly sexual encounters. No beating around the bush; it's guaranteed. Guaranteed if I want it that is. I'm thinking I'll go along on Friday, and then make my decision about Saturday on Saturday.

God, how negative and ungrateful I sound Undecided My point is - as Shannon has, himself, been alluding to in some of his recent posts - sex isn't the goal. I'm beginning to think that how much people want sex isn't so much determined by their hormones or what-have-you, but more psychological; how much of a neurosis there is in the Phallus stage to borrow a term from Psychoanalysis. Similarly, for example, overeating - in my opinion - isn't a genetic trait but a neurosis of the oral stage. What relevance that has I don't know; all I know is there is an abundance of sex available for me, but in these past few weeks, it just doesn't mean anything to me any more. New years resolutions then and all that - to find myself a sexual partner who means something to me (i.e. someone I'd be proud to call my Girlfriend).

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-01-2012

I totally agree, I think the process of learning to consistenly go out, find a girl you are drawn to and show up as a man is deeply enjoyable though, for me I love having sex with hot woman and the more it happens the better, I feel like the connection is what makes it most enjoyable..but to be honest, on some level getting laid is still partly pyschological and about proving something to my self, but the freedom of really being present, in the zone, and free of emotional isssues when out, totally unhibited is quite amazing