Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 10-05-2011

Haha! I don't know him Rainbow...it's just a vibe I get from him! Isn't it funny how those things can come through a computer screen?!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 10-05-2011

I'd have to agree. My whole vibe is still changing even in text on a computer!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 10-05-2011

Ye its weird, I get vibes to and think there's an energetic component to it but who knows how much is our own projection/inferance, maybe a mix...
Either way I like most people on this forum haha
@Spiral u can't comment on ur own computer vibeSmile
Its gotta be from other people esp-ing u

Although I agree, ur computer vibe is changing lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Patti - 10-06-2011

Omg Rainbow, you are a riot and a half! lol Thanks for that laugh....really needed that today! And just so ya know, I'm gonna be following you around the forum to get my daily laugh. So if ya feel stalked....it's me! haha

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 10-09-2011

(10-05-2011, 03:46 AM)Patti Wrote: Haha! I don't know him Rainbow...it's just a vibe I get from him! Isn't it funny how those things can come through a computer screen?!

hahaha thanks Patti Smile. No one's ever said I have an internet vibe before, I'm flattered.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 10-09-2011

Sex Magnet seems to be progressing magnificently. I don't want to go into too much detail, because, well, the detail is pretty you know. Some of the things happening are insane though. I'm not a womanizer and I really wouldn't want my, recently christened, "internet vibe" projecting that. Rest assured though that Sex Magnet works.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 10-09-2011

I think I just said this in another thread, but it's worth repeating, I think. I knows what I is doin'. Big Grin

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 10-22-2011

Sex Magnet does some things I can't explain. Why are you showing such obvious signs of attraction? I'm just sitting down, not drawing attention to myself, minding my own business and you're reacting like that? Why didn't you react like that several months ago? What's changed? Granted, my body language and aura may have improved but it doesn't seem to explain it. Needless to say I'm enjoying things though.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 10-22-2011

(10-22-2011, 05:40 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Sex Magnet does some things I can't explain. Why are you showing such obvious signs of attraction? I'm just sitting down, not drawing attention to myself, minding my own business and you're reacting like that? Why didn't you react like that several months ago? What's changed? Granted, my body language and aura may have improved but it doesn't seem to explain it. Needless to say I'm enjoying things though.

Body language, aura focus charging, and... secret sauce. Big Grin Everything's better with secret sauce. lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - K-Train - 10-22-2011

(10-22-2011, 07:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 05:40 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Sex Magnet does some things I can't explain. Why are you showing such obvious signs of attraction? I'm just sitting down, not drawing attention to myself, minding my own business and you're reacting like that? Why didn't you react like that several months ago? What's changed? Granted, my body language and aura may have improved but it doesn't seem to explain it. Needless to say I'm enjoying things though.

Body language, aura focus charging, and... secret sauce. Big Grin Everything's better with secret sauce. lol

So what is this "secret sauce"? Or is secret sauce a secret?Tongue

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 10-22-2011

(10-22-2011, 07:39 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 07:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:

So what is this "secret sauce"? Or is secret sauce a secret?Tongue

I am speechless. lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 11-06-2011

Male jealousy has become an issue.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 11-06-2011

(11-06-2011, 10:55 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Male jealousy has become an issue.

Do expound, my good man. Details will perhaps allow me to adjust it in the future.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 11-07-2011

(11-06-2011, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 10:55 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Male jealousy has become an issue.

Do expound, my good man. Details will perhaps allow me to adjust it in the future.

Well I went out with several of my friends on Saturday. We went for a few pre-drinks at a pub and everything was cool - really respectful, friendly and upbeat. After a few hours we head to somewhere busier. Upon entering we go over to the bar to queue for a drink, and a girl next to meet starts a conversation with me. We end up talking for half an hour, we kiss, then she leaves with her friends (I didn’t get her number; she was moving away, and by now will be in morocco). My friends treated me slightly different after this.They weren’t confrontational or direct, rather they were a little passive aggressive and less inclusive of me – which I found slightly ironic and disrespectful since some of them only know each other through me. It was subtle – and I don’t even know if they where conscious of it – but I pick up on these things. I think it’s starting to become a trend. Ultimately I’m not overly concerned; jealousy is just an inconvenient compliment, and I’ll live with it if I have to.