Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 05-07-2011

I keep getting approached by Women, at least one every time I go out.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 05-07-2011

Good affirmation Smile
I get approached by women everywhere I go!

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 08:49 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I keep getting approached by Women, at least one every time I go out.

Just wait till you see what happens when you're getting somewhere with SM! lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 05-08-2011

(05-07-2011, 09:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 08:49 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I keep getting approached by Women, at least one every time I go out.

Just wait till you see what happens when you're getting somewhere with SM! lol

It was pay day yesterday, so I bought SM and it's sitting on my desktop ready yo be used. Can't wait to use it, although I'm really enjoying the Alpha journey. Stage 4 continues to be about realism, although I've been feeling unexplainably happy this past week; sort of like I was feeling during stage 2. I've just finished reading Maslows 'towards a Psychology of being' and boy did it feel like it was explaining the effects of Alpha Male.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 05-13-2011

I feel incredibly inspired and motivated. But not driven by any external force. I feel incredibly autonomous. Early Stages feel as if they stir something up within you, and spur you on from the outside - sort of like the archetypal football coach. None of that with these later stages. I feel like all my energy and will to improve comes from my own being. The sub is penetrating deep and really getting at my core in a positive way.

I wet for a job interview this afternoon and it went brilliant. They where really keen in me; kept telling me I came across as very smart, that I was presentable, they really liked my CAD work and offered me a a salary that I'm really happy with. I've finally ticked a box I've been wanting to tick for several months now. I can now focus on other areas - going to get myself a cute, little girlfriend. It's all change in my life at the moment, and you know what? I'm totally comfortable with that. I feel in charge of my own destiny. I must apologize for not being here to much recently. I've took on any extra 2 classes per week of Yoga, and I'm generally just living my life more full (didn't think it was possible)

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 05-13-2011

Incidentally the only downside the job I've been offered is the lack of face to face social interaction with a large number of people during working hours. I just won't be around as many people, but this isn't a major negative.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 05-13-2011

Wildflower, I work with 17 other people and there's nothing bad about it. I actually like the small environment. I'm sure you will like it as well, Wildflower.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - batman - 05-15-2011

hey man, so youre next subs are SM? i thought in your post that you felt this connection about being in a monogamous relationship with a women. just wondering what goes into your mind...

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 05-15-2011

(05-15-2011, 08:43 AM)batman Wrote: hey man, so youre next subs are SM? i thought in your post that you felt this connection about being in a monogamous relationship with a women. just wondering what goes into your mind...

I'll be using SM at some point. And your right, I'd sooner be in a monogamous relationship than have a lot of friends with benefits. I just happen to think that the best way to end up in a monogamous relationship is to play the field. I don't see how Sex Magnet is in contradiction to that? I could use some help with escalation, that's my primary interest in SM.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 05-15-2011

Escalation is another of my sticking points (but for not much longer Wink ).

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 05-16-2011

(05-15-2011, 10:32 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 08:43 AM)batman Wrote: hey man, so youre next subs are SM? i thought in your post that you felt this connection about being in a monogamous relationship with a women. just wondering what goes into your mind...

I'll be using SM at some point. And your right, I'd sooner be in a monogamous relationship than have a lot of friends with benefits. I just happen to think that the best way to end up in a monogamous relationship is to play the field. I don't see how Sex Magnet is in contradiction to that? I could use some help with escalation, that's my primary interest in SM.

I don't see how it's a contradiction to it either. I don't ever actively look for a monogamous relationship, but truth be told, I want one girl that I am attracted to on all levels and so I am open to a relationship with one girl should I meet one that I really want to be with. I've been too much of a libertine for far too long, lol and it doesn't hold that much interest for me anymore. I've discovered that having an amazing connection with a girl can be much hotter than any kind of ego validation that I may get from sleeping with a lot of women. However, being a guy that is completely without neediness and able to attract just about any woman he wants is how you attract what you want to begin with and make sure that you're not settling for any less than the deep connection you desire. Having the ability to walk away from anything less than what you want is a great feeling. So my reasons for starting Sex Magnet are similar to yours, I think and from what I've experienced in the month I've been listening to it, I was completely right in assuming it would be a good set for me to do.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 05-16-2011

Well Sex Magnet all around would be a great improvement to us even if we don't decide to have sex with tons of women. The option will be there but we can also choose to do a relationship...and if that relationship ever ended, then obviously, we'll have options lined up. That's what living with abundance is all about, right?

Ryan

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 05-22-2011

People are still opening me quite often. I must seem far more approachable these days. Yet having said that, I'm noticing a drop of in who I'm attractive too; the lesser attractive girls have become some-what unresponsive towards, with the more attractive girls being more direct towards me (telling me I look nice, etc). In very crowded places, and from a distance I'm getting lots of prolonged look's. I feel on a whole other level in terms of 'alphaness' it's as natural as breathing air.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 05-22-2011

Regarding the attraction thing, it means your standards are going up. I'm getting this as well. You're becoming more out of their league (the ones with average looks, mindset, and so on) and more in the league with the ones higher up on the ladder. Smile