Subliminal Talk
WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-WildFlower-s-2011-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 01-22-2011

For those who might read this journal in a few months, it's worth mentioning just for reference that this is my second time using Alpha Male (previously used the 2009 version) and I've just finished using Women Magnet 2010, which I've been using for the past 6 months.

The instructions recommend upto 10 hours exposure a day, so I've set up a playlist which repeats Alpha Male 10 times, and then plays 6 hours of Develop Irresistible Charisma. There will be some days I don't get a lot of exposure to the Charisma sub, but I'm fine with that as the next 6 months are primarily about the 2011 Alpha male sub - the Charisma is a nice little add on.

Last night was my first time using the new Alpha set. I put it on a few hours before bed and listened to it whilst reading, and surfing the net. So I got about 2 hours waking exposure and 8 hours sleeping exposure. I wasn't expecting to wake up feeling any different, after all to notice a difference after 1 day of exposure is very rare, and I knew what stage 1 of Alpha Male is like from the previous year. I did feel a difference though; I felt very refreshed and cleansed. Like my mind had been washed over and soothed. I'm not getting along great with one of my managers at work at the moment, and there's been a bit of negativity and frustration on my mind as a result. I woke up totally at ease and accepting of myself. I really feel like my mind has had negativity massaged away. Very, very vivid dreams as well.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 01-22-2011

I'm glad to see you back on the Alpha Train, Wildflower! Since you used AM 2009, I bet you will spot some major differences. Others here even spot major differences between AM 2010 and AM 2011.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-22-2011

You seem to be supersensitive to my subliminals, Wildflower. I have seen you quote the script word for word a time or two on AM2009. It ought to be REALLY interesting to watch what happens when you get the full impact of 2011 going. Oh, this is gonna be so awesome to see.

Which of the three tracks do you prefer?

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 01-23-2011

(01-22-2011, 03:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: You seem to be supersensitive to my subliminals, Wildflower. I have seen you quote the script word for word a time or two on AM2009. It ought to be REALLY interesting to watch what happens when you get the full impact of 2011 going. Oh, this is gonna be so awesome to see.

Which of the three tracks do you prefer?

It must be the sub because after day 2 of listening I feel the same washed over, cleanlinesses of mind. If I try and will a negative thought about myself, it vanishes straight away like a puff of white smoke. Puff! Gone! Even if I try and suspend it and hold it there it has zero power and energy. It's new tendency - unless forced - is to just vanish. I'm deliberately going to let my mind be forthcoming with any negativity it want's and watch what happens just for fun. This is quite a difference to the 2009 version. I'd have to agree that I'm both very sensitive to your subliminals and any internal change.

Of the three tracks I prefer the Ultrasonic because it has the most flexibility of use. Of the two masked tracks I much prefer the stream. You've done a really good job with that. I'm still going to do the majority of listening to the silent track, but I'll give the stream track a few hours listening to in the day.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 01-23-2011

OK, so as I've mentioned in other threads on this forum a sticking point for me is not expressing or acting on my interest. I don't know whether it is covered on not in the new Alpha set or not, but for the next six months it is going to be something I consciously work on. A past sticking point I used to have was that I would rarely let anyone in. I used to be a closed book but now I feel I can really connect with people on a deeper level and all my friendships have sky-rocketed in depth and meaning. I'm frequently that guy who merges social groups and introduces others to others. People appreciate my friendship because I truly get to know them, and allow them to truly get to know me. This all came from the 2009 Alpha set after it made me really secure emotionally and I could let my walls down. I'm thinking that not showing as much interest as I should and progressing the relationship with Women I find attractive is a variation of this closed-book-itis, which gives me the knowledge where to start. It as simple as - just showing interest.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 01-23-2011

It's one of my sticking points as well. I have a lot of garbage built up (esp. since middle - jr high school days) that alpha male is slowly eradicating. One being a dis-trust of people in general, hence me being withdrawn at times. I'm making progress in that department, thanks in part of Cory's MM program and Alpha Male. I just want this BS out of my life permanently because I want (and do see myself as being) to be social and not give people the idea that I'm too good to talk to them which isn't the case.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - woceyes - 01-23-2011

(01-23-2011, 09:39 AM)ronatello Wrote: It's one of my sticking points as well. I have a lot of garbage built up (esp. since middle - jr high school days) that alpha male is slowly eradicating. One being a dis-trust of people in general, hence me being withdrawn at times. I'm making progress in that department, thanks in part of Cory's MM program and Alpha Male. I just want this BS out of my life permanently because I want (and do see myself as being) to be social and not give people the idea that I'm too good to talk to them which isn't the case.

i know what you mean. The kids in high school used to say that about me all the time saying i was too good to talk to them. Growing up is hard but throw in kids and things in your life making trust a hard thing to let happen makes it much worst.

my mom always said the meanest people you will ever meet in your life is kids. I believe she is right i have not had any problems with other adults.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 01-25-2011

Day 5. The walk is back. The walk I got during the early stages of the 2009 set is back again. Not only is it back - because it never went away - it's even more pronounced this time. It isn't an arrogant walk; it's a I-feel-a-million-dollar's, spring in my step kind of walk. A walk coupled with a warm, approachable smile. I have zero aggression or aggravation. In fact I feel much more social and friendly towards people. I don't know if Women Magnet has helped with this, or maybe it's even the Charisma sub already, but I don't have any of the irritation towards others I got last time round. I just feel totally relaxed and confident, very open towards others. Unlike last time, I don't feel like I have a point to prove and that I must set out to get others to take me more seriously, I feel that is a given and I'm ready to start joking with them. I feel already, 5 day's in, that my humour is being accentuated. I think it's just because I feel great. Alpha with a smile on his face. Each day I've woke and felt completely cleansed. I had an hour yesterday evening where I had horrible, uncontrollable, OCD negative thoughts that just came from no where and that I just could not ontrol but other than that hour I've felt brilliant for the 5 days I've been using the sub .

NOTE: I decided against 10 hours of Alpha Male and reduced it to 8 hours (as advised elsewhere on the forum), after 8 hours I get 3 or 4 hours of the Charisma sub.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 01-25-2011

Yea I hate those terrible negative thoughts. Had them this morning and had trouble getting rid of them. It was real bad though when I was doing Women Magnet. Probably because I hadn't done alpha before but it seems that stage 4 is really stepping it up. Every time these negative thoughts come up I tend to forget everything else. I lose the mindset of everything is alright and relax. Instead I'm trying to get rid of these thoughts because it's pissing me off. It's best to distract yourself doing other stuff when this happens.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-25-2011

Ye spiral Im getting that to, I just want to complain lol

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-25-2011

Beginning to wonder about the wisdom of having you guys not start over at the beginning...

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-25-2011

Its hard to say with this cutting edge stuff since were the gunie pigs! No worries though Shannon, I dropped carpe diem 2 days ago, which I had added a couple days before, and today felt much better, still some stuff but nothing worse than stage 4 010. Ill give stage 4 011 till the end of the week and if it keeps picking up no problems, if not Ill just finish of with 010 and start 011 in 6 months.
I will say this though stage 4 010 I was approaching again right of the bat, stage 4 011 this is not the case, is that part still in there, I prefer the subliminal steering to good old fashioned 'balls' lol
also there must be some eye seduction stuff in stage 4 011 because I feel like I have no control over my own eyes lol
they just keep getting pulled towards women lol this is very different than 010, I should post more in my journal.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 01-26-2011

Another day feeling really smooth and comfortable. Just a typical work day. I'm joking more and more with some of my coleagues. Again, I don't know if that's the Charisma sub or Alpha Male. This really nice feeling of just being one hundred percent comfortable is definitely down to Alpha Male though. Very, very happy with the effects of this sub so far Big Grin I've got to admit the workplace (not my current workplace but the workplace in general) is one of the places I feel my least confident. I've been the Alpha Male in most social or private situations for a long time now, but in the workplace I've never felt anywhere the level of confidence I'm experiencing right now. I think I built up some insecurities of how much worth I can bring to a company. I worked a lot on those earlier this year and made great progress, this week though I've felt totally comfortable in work or in any situation. It's a feeling that just won't leave me. I can't envisage ever feeling uncomfortable again.

RE: WildFlower's 2011 Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-27-2011

(01-25-2011, 10:28 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Its hard to say with this cutting edge stuff since were the gunie pigs! No worries though Shannon, I dropped carpe diem 2 days ago, which I had added a couple days before, and today felt much better, still some stuff but nothing worse than stage 4 010. Ill give stage 4 011 till the end of the week and if it keeps picking up no problems, if not Ill just finish of with 010 and start 011 in 6 months.
I will say this though stage 4 010 I was approaching again right of the bat, stage 4 011 this is not the case, is that part still in there, I prefer the subliminal steering to good old fashioned 'balls' lol
also there must be some eye seduction stuff in stage 4 011 because I feel like I have no control over my own eyes lol
they just keep getting pulled towards women lol this is very different than 010, I should post more in my journal.

As I stated, stages 4, 5 and 6 of 11 are very different from 10. They don't do exactly the same things. There's some optimization there. What you're telling me suggests that it's probably not the best idea to switch from 10 to 11 in mid stream, but keep going for now.

As for Guinea pigs - perish the thought. I wouldn't release it if I didn't know it worked already. At least, not as anything but a $2 experimental. Smile