Subliminal Talk
Bed mastery ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Bed mastery ideas (/Thread-Bed-mastery-ideas)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bed mastery ideas - athanas - 09-05-2014

So lets say you train to have up to 10 sexual encounters without ejaculation (macro) with each session lasting 30 minutes (micro).
If you train your macro alone to get to 15 enounters, you will find your micro increases by itself to 40 minutes. Or you train your micro to get to 60 minutes which in turn increases your macro to 12.

Now comes the awesome part. To some degree, you can even change that ratio to your liking. So if you choose so, you can use your macro gains to power up your micro and vice-versa. If it is easy for you to have 50 encounters with 20 minutes, you could get yourself with a bit willpower to have 8 awesome encounters each being 3 hours non-stop f*cking sessions without spilling a drop. Multiple full body orgasms guaranteed (for both parties involved), provided you know how to prevent the soreness.

On the other hand let's say it's easy for you to have 10 encounters with 30 minutes each you could push yourself to 17 encounters 20 minutes each. Or 50 Encounters 10 minutes each.

RE: Bed mastery ideas - athanas - 09-05-2014

Maybe you can see now how also the macro can be beneficial to your goal to increase the micro. And they're mutually increasing not like 1+1=2 but more like 1+1=6. If you train your micro alone it will take you a long time to get it to 40 minutes if it ever will. But if you train your macro as well your micro increases pretty fast, and multiple hours are achievable.
At this point it could be possible that your Sexpartner isn't able to sustain you anymore (if she didn't train herself), so you could only advance in your micro training by either further increasing your macro or having sex with multiple partners simultaneously, so they can rest while you're doing the others.

If you want I can tell you how you can cure your Premature Ejaculation (PE) once and for all in a matter of weeks, by doing a set macro training that you use to get a huge micro boost which in turn cures your PE. (PE basically meaning your micro is so far below average that it is given a name)

The Kegel exercises you know are probably already sufficient for this technique.

RE: Bed mastery ideas - LionKing - 09-06-2014

(09-05-2014, 09:46 AM)athanas Wrote: If you want I can tell you how you can cure your Premature Ejaculation (PE) once and for all in a matter of weeks, by doing a set macro training that you use to get a huge micro boost which in turn cures your PE.

Do tell, tease ;)

Maybe this "ejaculation choice" thing deserves its own title request thread, but there should be some ideas in it and I don't have much atm.. The goal of it could be to enable the conscious choice between ejaculating or not when you orgasm. Maybe there'd be more conscious control over the related musculature or "energy" or spreading your focus more throughout your body and relaxing or....? The best extra feature for me would be if it could be used alongside SM3, but that doesn't seem likely. I would still run it after SM3.

And while hoping & waiting, one could do some affirmations/positive tracks on it, but I wouldn't know how to go about it yet..

RE: Bed mastery ideas - Ricardo - 09-11-2014

I can't agree with the no jack thing. A big part of sex is the release and subsequent afterglow from releasing all that tension. Keeping hold of it all the time would just be miserable.

RE: Bed mastery ideas - jonathan4all - 09-12-2014

Now the question is whether Shannon chooses to build Bed Mastery or Ultimate Learning Sub after BASE. Lets see, finger crossed.Big Grin

RE: Bed mastery ideas - Shawn - 09-12-2014

(09-12-2014, 01:10 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Now the question is whether Shannon chooses to build Bed Mastery or Ultimate Learning Sub after BASE. Lets see, finger crossed.Big Grin

As far I know he will bring Alpha Female and Breast Enlargement to 5G after BASE. Besides of the work on MPME.

RE: Bed mastery ideas - LionKing - 09-12-2014

(09-11-2014, 10:17 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I can't agree with the no jack thing. A big part of sex is the release and subsequent afterglow from releasing all that tension. Keeping hold of it all the time would just be miserable.

The idea is to separate the orgasm (release) from the ejaculation (emptying out), and the enable the user to have a *choice* in whether the ejac is included or not. And not 1 choice, you choose to either let the fluids out or not EVERY time you get close to orgasm. For example: no, no, no, no, yes. You just had 5 orgasms instead of the usual 1.. miserable? Think having multiple orgasms, like women do, without the loss of energy and the refractory period that comes with ejac (and again, you could still choose to ejac when you want).

RE: Bed mastery ideas - Ricardo - 09-12-2014

Maybe, but if a girl is very sexy to me I can go again and again anyway, I don't need all that mind over matter stuff to have multiple orgasms, but that was sometime agoSad

RE: Bed mastery ideas - LionKing - 09-12-2014

(09-12-2014, 09:56 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Maybe, but if a girl is very sexy to me I can go again and again anyway, I don't need all that mind over matter stuff to have multiple orgasms, but that was sometime agoSad

Okay. I can't though, so.. Wink And even if I could, I guess it'd be pretty draining on my body to come 5 times in a night and I'd be exhausted for the rest of the week. I've done 3 in a night, but usually max. 2 + 1 in the morning (and that set drains my inspiration levels quite a bit).

RE: Bed mastery ideas - athanas - 09-12-2014

(09-06-2014, 12:47 AM)LionKing Wrote: Do tell, tease Wink

didn't meant to tease... it just would have been a huge post and I was checking if it is worth to somebody taking me so much time to write it. But I'll start a new thread some time later also regarding the "Sexual Energy Accumulation (=SEA) Sub" as I don't have much time right now.
This sub will have very interesting (&surprising) side effects, and I have enough knwledge about this to fill the content of a 6 stage sub (but trying to see if I can shorten it to fit a 1 stage sub, hopefully with Shannons feedback)

Lionking Wrote:The idea is to separate the orgasm (release) from the ejaculation (emptying out)

couldn't have said it better. I know there are many misconceptions about ejaculation as it very rarely happens on it's own. Most of the time it happens simultaneously to an orgasm. That's why so many people mix it up and think ejaculation is something pleasant.

@Ricardo
Ejaculation is NOT releasing tension. It is depleting and depressing and it is NOT causing the pleasant feeling you feel when ejaculating, it causes only the tired feeling 5 minutes later.
Orgasms are pleasant, relaxing and release your tensions.

How do I know? Because I felt both separately. Many times. I had ejaculations without orgasms and orgasms without ejaculation. The first weren't pleasant at all just purely draining the last can be as pleasant as you are trained to experience them.

So before you try to talk about ejaculations, please, first experience them at least one time without an orgasm and then tell me how good they feel and relaxing they are. (Depletion feels very different to relaxation, unfortunately also two feelings that mostly happen at the same time and get mixed up)

People think ejaculations feel so good, because they get addicted to them as they happen at the same time as they orgasm. When they now skip the ejaculations, first their orasm gets smaller and they think they need the ejaculation to get back to the "full orgasm experience".

The opposite is true. Once you gave yourself a little time to de-addict yourself from the ejaculation, you will find not only will you get the same awesome "full orgasm" as before without ejaculation, you orgasms will get bigger, better and more satisfying as there is no "ejaculation break" that knocks you out.
Now to really drive the point home: Let's say you would now ejaculate on top of those awesome dry orgasms that you exercised, they wouldn't get any better than without it as the ejaculation in itself is not something that causes pleasant feelings, and since you de-addicted and separated it form the orgasm you would experience now that it won't make any difference.

Quote:Maybe, but if a girl is very sexy to me I can go again and again anyway, I don't need all that mind over matter stuff to have multiple orgasms, but that was sometime agoSad

I can ejaculate 4-5 times in a row as well (with a 1-2 minutes pause inbetween) as I'm still young and have a very high sex drive (partly a side effect from my earlier training) and still I prefer to get back to training the non-ejaculatory orgasms as the above 5 orgasms are about the same intensity but if you do dry orgasms they "stack" on to each other and get bigger and bigger each time.

No pause needed, no refractory period, and beileive it or not, but there is a strong energy exchange during sex and if you get so powerful orgasms she will as well, no complicated sex techniques can compare to that.
Those are real mutual multiple orgasms not one orgasm multiple times as you described. A woman can achieve them much easier because her ejaculation (yeah woman can do that, too -> called squirting) is better separated from their early orgasms that's why they don't get addicted to them as we do.

Oh and btw: Non-ejaculatory orgasms don't diminish your drive as ejaculations do. In fact it even inreases your drive. So if you would begin to practice them you probably could increase your drive again to a point where you can have multple ejaculatory orgasms as you did when you were younger. But by that time you probably want to stick with the dry ones anyway...

RE: Bed mastery ideas - Leo1990 - 12-19-2014

As far as the sex thing goes, I would be interested in (may have been mentioned)...

multiple orgasms... edging yourself. Something based on the tantra of cycling the sexual energy. So when you actually want to- you can release it.

I keep reading about the tantra and it says you can cycle your energy in your chakras. something like this would be awesome.

And yes... dirty talk. Sexual innuendo, building the tension without being overt.