Subliminal Talk
3g subs retiring. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: 3g subs retiring. (/Thread-3g-subs-retiring)

3g subs retiring. - Hektik2445 - 08-27-2014

Hey guys since all of the 3g titles are retiring soon would any of them be worth purchasing? would they still work.

RE: 3g subs retiring. - FueroMan3 - 08-27-2014

I think they're all great. I'm interested in Develop Irresistible Charisma and Enhance Your Intuition. It'd be great to see a list of what will be getting upgraded so that we can purchase those 3g's that we're interested in but aren't getting upgraded before they're gone.

RE: 3g subs retiring. - AriGold - 08-27-2014

Yes, it would definitely be great to know if some of these titles are available in the future as 4G.

Even though I did not use them and will only be using some of them, here is a list of titles that are interesting in my opinion:

Attract Your Ideal Soul Mate
Deep Gratitude and Appreciation
Develop Irresistible Charisma
End Clutter & Get Organized
End Self Sabotage
Extreme Bodybuilding (not for everyone, but some here like it)
Forex Trading Support & Success (also not for everyone)
Master Your Instrument for Speed (maybe this one goes into a 5G musician subliminal)
Socializing Is Just A Fun Game

and the writer subliminals! Many of them are only 3G, so if you need support as a writer, go for it.

RE: 3g subs retiring. - Athena - 08-28-2014

Oh I know. I think I am going to get some today but it's so hard to know which ones cos I want loads and I wish I knew too.
I agree about the writer ones cos I don't think I have heard of a subliminal on writing BY a published author before and I have this block. I'm not sure about the soul mate one, what if I do it and he DOESN'T enter my life. But I feel like it would be very good.
Got some already now have the hard task of somehow whittling down the list so I don't spend too much.

RE: 3g subs retiring. - FueroMan3 - 08-28-2014

Here's the 3gs I want to get upgraded or at least combined into a sort of bonus follow up to LTU, incorporating Ultra Success of course:

Enhance Your Intuition
Develop Irresistible Charisma
Laserlike Focus & Concentration
Be Unaffected by Rejection
Love and Appreciate Yourself
Deep Gratitude And Appreciation
Socializing is Just a Fun Game
End Self Sabatoge
Extreme Self Esteem
Enhance Your Sense of Humor

RE: 3g subs retiring. - FueroMan3 - 09-02-2014

Just bought Enhance Your Intuition and Ultra Success 3G. I bought EYI because I really want to use this one at some point and based on the 3g titles I'm interested it seemed like the most likely to be retired all together, so I wasn't willing to find out and lose my chance. I got US 3g because if all 3G titles are being retired then I want this one to use in combination with some 4g single stage programs because some of the 4g aren't to be combined with the US 4g because of the types.

Also found myself frustrated after purchasing because these only come in ocean surf and ultrasonic. Ocean surf is one I refuse to use (when trickling stream is an option.) Maybe I won't use these after all and hope for a EYI upgrade in the near future.

RE: 3g subs retiring. - AAA - 09-02-2014

@Shannon can you please upgrade: Dream your best solution ?

Everything is possible could be a great 5g program!

RE: 3g subs retiring. - FueroMan3 - 09-02-2014

Dream your best solution would go great with enhance your intuition along with everything is possible and the laserlike focus etc.

So many programs complement each other nicely in terms of goals so I'm really hoping for some LTU like bundles focused on different things. Like maybe a social LTU, an ultimate student LTU, an intution and complementary programs LTU etc.

programs that are geared towards the goals combined with those that remove inner barriers? Hells yeeeea! all those letting go 3gs love yourself self esteem. the possibilities.

RE: 3g subs retiring. - AAA - 09-04-2014

good idea feuroman3!