Subliminal Talk
It's all about the alpha male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: It's all about the alpha male (/Thread-It-s-all-about-the-alpha-male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: It's all about the alpha male - ronatello - 04-16-2011

I'm also one that doesn't hand out compliments left and right. People have to earn compliments from me.
It goes back to this: say what you mean and mean what you say. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Spiral - 04-17-2011

I probably gave a total of 10 compliments to women last year. not including family members.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-20-2011

About, my life is getting very busy. When I do have time for the forum I plan to read your thread. I hope to be able to respond but only time will tell. I have great expectations for your transformation. AYD

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 05-03-2011

Thanks AYD.

Now I know people do actually read the forums here, and not just the large threads like shannon's journal but pretty much most of them. I'm just waiting until I find something relevant to post, or have articulated something that i can post.

That being said, I finished stage 3 on the last day of April. I crashed at a friends place on May 1st so I'm starting stage 4 on May 2nd.

Stage 3's characteristics were categorized by being hit hard in the early-mid weeks of entering this stage of the program. You'll notice things change, and you'll notice them change quick. Some other changes may not come as quickly. Overall, there is a new level of confidence in me. My walk has changed a few times, now settling on a walk where my shoulders are relaxed and my arms are swinging from my shoulders (as opposed to elbows). I notice I take up my space by standing up straight and relaxed.

Other than the very obvious feel of being more alpha, the physical body language is mostly congruent.

I may come up with more on stage 3, or i may not. I don't really know. I'm 2 days into stage 4, and while I can't feel any effects yet I know it's working. The past two nights I've had some interesting dreams, last night was me in a relationship with a very sweet girl who looked like the girl from the tv show the big bang theory.

I'm thinking this is the subliminal telling me something like "i don't accept poor treatment in the women i date".

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing how much further this program can bring me. I'm impressed with it so far!

RE: It's all about the alpha male - AwesomeYoungDude - 05-23-2011

About,

I'm not seeing much change in stage 4. How's it going for you?

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 05-23-2011

Hmm...

it's too difficult for me to put into words. If i could, i felt infinitely mushy recently. That is to say my graduation from university was commenced and i was able to feel happy about this. I'm definitely more secure with my emotions.

When i converse with people, i realize that i don't need to say more than what I'm already saying. If I say something it's all I needed to say at that moment. I'm generally always comfortable in any situation for that matter, my body language also shows that.

Overall my body language has improved. I'm also noticing the eye seduction thing. When I look at someone and they look back, if i'm still looking ill keep looking. Sometimes I look away, but that's because i was in motion or a thought had already cross my mind where i would lose sight of what i was looking at.

Lately, i haven't been able to be very introspective in what I'm improving. Everything feels so natural to me it's too difficult for me to place it in words. I guess that means that since i feel so natural it just seems to work.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 05-23-2011

Also to mention, it has been difficult for me to say the effects of stage 4 due to the fact that between the time I started it and, well, may 22, i've been super busy with finishing up my work as an undergrad. Now that I think about it, this is exactly the reason why I haven't been able to think about posting here.

On another note, verbal flirting hasn't necessarily gone up, but now i feel like i know what to do. I've read somewhere that girls will like you until you mess up. Well, I can make a girl like me when I see the signals, but i'm making small mistakes along the way. This is helping me learn. I read some of DYD just like the instructions said and i even used a line in that book, but then i shortly learned that maybe this wasn't the best response since I had doubted that these words could have come to me. Well I messed it up with the girl i used the lines on, but this was a valuable learning experience and now i know only to say what comes out of my head. Not anyone elses!!

Edit: I've also read right through all my entries on this website. Wow do I notice a difference between the old me which I have difficulty remembering and the new me which is here today. These subs are some damn good stuff.

Edit 2: Also, went grocery shopping with my brother since I've moved in back home. This does not affect me really yet but I might need to be moving out once i have things settled with finding a job and such. Anyway, was in the grocery store and struck up a few quick words with a girl. In fact, my brother said to me afterwards "that girl you were talking to was a cutie." When he said that I was like "huh which girl?" Then i remembered which one he was talking about. Looks like ... well it looks like what it is! haha

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 05-25-2011

Stage 4 was one of my favorite stages so far. It definitely had a strong, positive, outward impact on me. Not everyone will have the same response to every stage though, as we all have different things to work on.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 05-25-2011

Yeah, stage 3 was like "here's your alpha now take it" and stage 4 is more like "okay now that you know what it is, here's how you can smooth it out"

I'm definitely enjoying this stage so far. It's so difficult to find out exactly what's going on.

About 7-8 days left in stage 4. Can't wait to see what stage 5 will do for me!

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 05-25-2011

One small physical type change I've noticed in me recently is that my voice projects better. There's probably more variation in tone as well. Just overall effortless relaxed body language and voice projection.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - mat422 - 05-26-2011

Sounds like what stage 4 was like for me. Like you said, it was more of a smoothing out of stage 3. So far stage 5 has been awesome for me, so I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 05-30-2011

So I didn't notice anything new recently. Last night I was out with a friend looking for butane refills and these 4 girls in a walgreens parking lot were flirting with us. We were just minding our own business and left. I doubt it had to do with the sub since my friend doesn't use them, more like they were probably under 21 and looking for alcohol.

Either way that was interesting. Even with the subs in effect I'm not sure how I would have handled that situation. When girls just heavily flirt with me like that it was pretty shocking.

Anyway this morning I woke up. My brother was still in bed which was uncharacteristic as he usually wakes up before me. He said he was not well rested and didn't know why. I had a clue that I was probably playing my subs too loudly and he probably got some of the messages, despite being 2 doors away from me.

Guess it's time to play them at a lower level? They aren't at a particularly loud level, although I suppose if i were playing normal music he can hear it from his room. I wouldn't want him to be exposed to the later stages of this sub without the early stages...

And as a note, stage 4 ends June 2nd. Stage 5 begins June 3rd.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 06-15-2011

Small update on stage 5. I feel the same effects of stage 4, but more refined and tempered so to speak. It's like it's making everything smoother, calmer, and clean. I can enjoy myself in the moment moreso than i have been able to since i started this program. This time last year, I had a very beta mindset so to speak, hoping that whenever I went out to a bar or out to any social party event that I would get lucky. Now I know it's all about being and enjoying everything around you and being happy about what you have rather than what you don't have. Anything that falls into place is a great plus in my life (girls or whatever) but these things aren't necessary.

It's very hard for me to figure out exactly what stage 5 is doing for me, but if i could put it into one phrase, it would be that everything is calmer and more refined than the previous stage.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - AwesomeYoungDude - 06-16-2011

Thanks for the simple description "calmer and more refined". Can you give me an example.....I'm also having a hard time defining stage 5. Glad to see your post. I enjoy reading this thread.