Subliminal Talk
AM11 with Jeff - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM11 with Jeff (/Thread-AM11-with-Jeff)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Ryan - 03-17-2011

Yoga is definitely good, I need to get into it, not just for ladies but your mind as well... Soccer and dancing would be great, especially if you plan to go to clubs. A girl loves a guy who can take her and dance... Though, you also want to get out there and meet people which these would be perfect choices for. Even though you have your church friends, start some things with them.

Back last year, I didn't have many friends and the ones I did I always wished they would call me and ask me out to do things. I wasn't much of a leader guy at the time... In stage 3 I started getting this calling even more and I remember last year when I was doing MM it just clicked and I told myself "I'm Alpha, I need to be the leader and get everyone together". Immediately I made some calls/texts/Facebook messages to everyone I knew and go them to come out for a fire and hookah at my place. From that point on, what happened... I started getting these people asking me to come to parties or I would throw my own. They would introduce me to their friends and I'd find even better people to bring into my life. And it kept manifesting that way. I really preached about the gratitude affirmations on Cory Skyy's site because it also helped me when I did "I am grateful to be invited to parties every week", "I am grateful to make new friends every time I go out". It really shouldn't be that difficult but you have to just get out there. And remember... everyone you meet, even if they don't match, I'm sure they know someone who will. Including women. And women will definitely bring more friends into your life, just don't screw it up :-)

Online could be beneficial too. I'm using it to find dates right now but there are meet-up groups and what not as well.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 03-17-2011

"Normal" and "mad scientist" don't seem to work together somehow... Big Grin

Mad scientists are only mad because they ran out of lab glassware and nobody restocked. (Igor!!!)

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-18-2011

Oh I meant personal favorites that you have done or want to do, but I liked the tips!

Spiral, do you know where I could start Urban Ninja? I saw some videos a few year back that I am going to post, it is so bada**. My current town is a suburban, but I would like the practice, because I plan on moving to California or Florida within five years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRjBrqq-ND4

I am upset that my parents and myself for wasting so much time on tv, video games, and pointless crap. When I could be bettering myself and having the time of my life. I feel somewhat cheated that many people got the opportunity to get involved in the things I desire to try so early in life. But, I am 18 and very healthy and it is never to late to start. Better late than never. I found my dream job yesterday, Professional Scuba Diver. So college plans might be canceled if I can get involved in this as soon as possible. My dad could be against this, he is all about college degrees, security, but each one of us has one life to live. Why mess it up by taking a job you hate, instead of pursing your dreams. So I am thankful for this. It was so weird how I found it out. I was washing my face in a large plastic bowl. Then an memory played of my scuba diving in my friends pool and here is a cool image I found.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/06/worlds_deepest_pool_lacks_a_hi.php

I am looking forward to joining a soccer league this summer! Big Grin
As for Yoga, that will be put on the backburner for a bit. I'm going to substitute Code of the Natural and hitting up the gym +3 times a week for a while.

Shannon, that's where the normal part comes in lol.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 03-18-2011

I would personally start doing parkour. That's Urban Ninja for super noobs. While doing that.. get a feel for your body and how well you can use your weight to carry yourself to one obstacle to another. Find some Tumbling classes (Backflips, roundoffs, back handsprings, etc.). You can probably find them easily in your area at a Gymansium that have gymnastics and dance classes. Then integrate them.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-19-2011

Gotta start somewhere. Great idea though. I was thinking how would I find urban ninja clubs in a suburban, but the integration is the part where the light bulb clicked. One of my biggest "fears" is being upside down and doing flips. Upside down part is a mystery, but I broke my left arm doing a flip in 7th grade. If I can do both of those with confidently, I shall be fearless.

I've been laying off the horny goat weed unintentionally, but results keep popping up. Yesterday I had a blast at this bonfire. Nice way to relax and get out of the house. I've been sick with a skin abscess. Some of the best conversation I've had in a while. I am not sure what made it great, but there was never a dull moment and abundance of laughter. A friend of mine brought a girl I never met. I almost had to rename my shadow lol. She did anything I asked without hesitation and followed-up with great enthusiasm. Anytime I went to find a chair, she would get up and ask if I wanted her seat. There weird thing was I barely spoke to her.

People have been saying I am either constantly smiling or stoic. I would have never notice if people did not tell me. The subliminal is really becoming so engrained and natural it blows my mind. Stage one I was constantly asking myself, "Is this behavior alpha; If I do this is it alpha, or if I do the other is it more or less alpha; and so on." My true colors are effortlessly showing in the open field.

I just got back home from hanging out with a couple of friends. All my plans were shot-down, but the best part was better alternatives where found. First we tried to laser tag for two hours, but only pay for 10 minutes because the people are usually chill. The guy denied us, but eventually warmed up because the girls we had were flirting with him lol. Several food places were closed, but we found a decent pizza joint. We wanted to see a movie theatre, but it was really far. So we kicked it at this girls house. There was this MASSIVE long couch. I was all sprawled out on it, while my two of my friends were in uncomfortable positions. This girl sat very close to me and just wouldn't stop flirting. But hey, this girl was drop dead gorgeous and good. So I was very content.

My ability to relax is as easy as dropping a hat. I am very tired. I am going to get some rest and let my body heal.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-21-2011

I am starting to think subs work in two ways. Changing mindset and attracting situations to apply new mindset. I am starting to feel like I am truly my own man. My parents have been forcing the importance of a college degree down my throat and how I need to make top dollar no matter my happiness in the job.
[EDIT: These are all careers I'd like to become, not actually being in them]
-I started out wanting to be a general practitioner because my doctor was awesome. He was good to be around and could make anybody happy instantly.
-I phased out of that stage to become a stock broker. Unlimited potential earnings fed my lust for money. But after doing my research that just wasn't the right fit.
-CPA was the next milestone, starting 60k with amazing benefits. My dad's friend son started as a CPA then after a series of promotions became a partner. His salary went from 60K to 1.75M!
-Even though I was great at accounting, I hated it. Marketing was next on my mind. Making commercials as a living, what could be better. I was inspired by all the funny and B.A. commercials around Super Bowl Sunday. My commercial arts class proved how difficult graphic design can be.
-Spent a couple months clueless about what I should do next. I love traveling, but not always to the time or money to do so. International business provided that opportunity and then some. But something about it had a negative feeling deep in my gut.

*- The above was already mention. Pro SCUBA diving. I am still doing my research. The only difference about this career choice and all the others. This one is out of pure interest. Money is left out, because I know that will come in later. Thank you Law of Attraction. lol. But I stood up to my parents yesterday. They said if I am not going to college I'll have to pay for my certificate. I happily agreed. They were so taken aback. I no longer back down from anything, unless it is very dangerous mixed in with stupidity. My parents reluctantly accepted and want me to consider this more before I dive in head first. No pun intended lol.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - mat422 - 03-21-2011

That's good you are actually thinking about your career choice. Your parents sound like they are scared and just want you to be secure when it comes to money. If there's anything I've learned it's you have to follow that gut instinct. You are making a better choice than most students that go to college and waste money partying instead of actually finding out what they want to do.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 03-23-2011

I concur. Doing what makes you truly happy is far and away more valuable than being miserable with lots of money. You can also find passion and enthusiasm to do whatever makes you happy, extremely well. That puts you at the top of your chosen profession, and that will result in whatever money you need, I can assure you. The best and most passionate always rise to the top. "Have the courage to make yourself happy" was the scariest, most powerful and best advice anyone ever gave me. Now I am passing it along to you. Smile

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-24-2011

Thats good advice Ryan. I do it every now and then, but I could do so much more.

I wish I could update more and view other journals, but until April 20th I am hella busy. I got pretty screwed in my composition class. I lost my entire 5 page report due on Tuesday. But my energy is remaining very constant the past few days. I am more of a person that accomplishes a great number of things if the energy impulse is there. But constantly doing piece by piece isn't quite my style. My term paper is creeping up that encompasses +60% of all my stress. This teacher eat, sleeps, and solely focuses on grammar and master level writing.

I really would like to do Improve Your Eye Sight and Find Your Perfect Job before sex magnet, but my mind will change between then.

Spot on mat. Their biggest fear is for me to be unsuccessful. Mainly due to my sister and her husband crashing and burning on countless occasions. I know I will go far in life. Finding that out seems to be my block though. I only have 7 weeks till I graduate. I was thinking about working for the Navy as a scuba diving expert or at a tropical resort. My mind is still foggy about the idea.

(03-23-2011, 03:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: I concur. Doing what makes you truly happy is far and away more valuable than being miserable with lots of money. You can also find passion and enthusiasm to do whatever makes you happy, extremely well. That puts you at the top of your chosen profession, and that will result in whatever money you need, I can assure you. The best and most passionate always rise to the top. "Have the courage to make yourself happy" was the scariest, most powerful and best advice anyone ever gave me. Now I am passing it along to you. Smile

Wow, that one sentence is powerful. I wrote it on a small sticky note and put it on my computer. Add a dash of persistence to that and wah-la, a start to a perfect lifestyle. It is sometimes hard to do that all the time. There are so many negative influences and people that try to talk you out of it. I guess my biggest fear is how do I do something that is very profitable while still maintaining profound happiness. Fear of failure possibly?

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 03-26-2011

Where there is a will... there is a way. Give it time.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-27-2011

(03-26-2011, 05:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Where there is a will... there is a way. Give it time.

This is where the patience sets in.

Day 3 into the big guns, and I am liking it. My life keeps surprising me. Many people are saying hey to me. Several of which, were sidewalk style (walking in opposite directions). I can recite an affirmation with absolutely zero negative feedback. The main one I have been using is the simple, "I am great with women." I flirt with about any attractive woman near me. This girl I kind of know, came up behind me after church and gave me a shoulder massage, while I was talking to some friends. Many girls are demanding hugs often from me. I find it cute. The past couple days I been wanting a petite, beautiful, brunette girl with piercing blue eyes. To my surprise she was a lot closer than I thought. My church is fairly big. Every where I went she would smile, then wave. I then saw her at Chipotle. Shouted her name out to make sure it was her. She got as giggly as a teenage girl going to a justin beiber concert lol. Her dad kept telling her to turn around and finish her order. She ignored him and just kept talking. Her parents nearly left her there lol. If this is only the beginning of stage three of alpha. I might need to scream hysterically after completing Sex Magnet Wink

I also had a couple people engage in some mild hostility toward me. Negative comments bounce off me like bullets shot at superman. I find it hard to get offended. In the past two months, not a single person has been able to cut me down at all. I wish I could sell my indifference, I'd be a millionaire Big Grin

Even though my life is moving at a slow pace at the moment, I am okay with that. I can hardly wait till I complete this program. I can tell right now, it will be one hell of a summer Big Grin

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 03-28-2011

Congrats Young Sage! You are well on your way to becoming a great human being

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 04-01-2011

(03-28-2011, 05:03 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Congrats Young Sage! You are well on your way to becoming a great human being

Thank you sir.

I am not feeling any internal great struggles, except become the best possible person I can. So much to do. I definitely feel more energized and social no doubt. Opening up a conversation to an absolute stranger is becoming more normal Big Grin in my book that translates into "Hell yeah!" lol. 95% of the time I feel happy or good. My emotions did a full balance out this morning. Rather odd. For some reason this song I was listening to struck each emotion like a person playing a piano, and each key a different, yet similar emotion.

I really want a girlfriend lately. I am not sure what the reason is. I just don't feel like being single anymore. I made up a list, that is very specific in my study hall. I know two that are kind of a close match-up. But I want exactly what I wrote down Smile

Hope you guys have an entertaining April Fools.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 04-06-2011

I reached critical mass.