Subliminal Talk
AM11 with Jeff - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM11 with Jeff (/Thread-AM11-with-Jeff)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-04-2011

Update: Stage two is incredibly subtle it seems. I am 12 days in and trying to find out what has been changing. I am slightly withdrawn lately. One weird thing, people are laughing a lot to what I say, even if it is not funny at all (to me at least). I will say something with complete seriousness, next moment I feel like I am on stage at a comedy club. Nothing bad about, just not in my old reality.

I remember in stage one and early parts of stage 2, I would notice the level of ease/comfortability my body was. My body and mind are continually relaxing. Even in stressful situations. Indifference continually increasing, but that neediness creeps in every now and then. I find the most aggrivating thing is, not having the amount of success in my life, that exists in my aspirations.

My sexual drive the past few months has been at record lows. I do not know why. I am 18, it should be off the charts. Many people on here are raving about Horny Goat Weed, so I thought I would get some as well. I read in several testimonials it does not really kick in until a week after. I noticed it increased my breathing, heart rate, and made me a lot more flirtatious Wink so I consider the second day of use good!

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 03-04-2011

Lol.. horny goat weed

Anyway, don't try to analyze the sub too much.. that will just put strain on your brain and stress you out some. Do your best to forget about it and live your life.

And I too had people laughing alot at things I said during stages 1 and 2 and during 3 people were staying away from me more.. during 4 people were talking more to me even though I was just a zombie half the time.. and very irritable. Now it seems it has balanced out.. people don't really come around too often.. but I'm not afraid to go up and start a conversation. I make people laugh but I don't care if I don't. You'll notice a lot of fluctuation going on man.. most likely up until the last week of stage 6.

BTW don't get discouraged if women are very shy around you.. and men tend to be the same way. That just means you are presenting yourself well and as a very healthy man. An alpha male if you will. So as things progress you should make an effort to try and engage people more because more than likely they will not engage you very much if at all. However do not make it uncomfortable or unnatural for yourself. And if they do they want some alpha male attention. lol

I should probably take my own advice. And since you got the goat weed you probably won't have too much trouble being a lively dominant man!

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-04-2011

The name is so funny! haha. My mom thought it was some hybrid of ecstasy and marijuana.

I do have approach anxiety in general. Not just towards beautiful women. Approaching new people to have a conversation is quite out of my current reality. It stems from lack of experience and an irrational fear of rejection. For example: I could talk to every single person in a couple of my classes and church, but say going to a party and knowing very few to no people, red flags just shoot out for no apparent reason. I will be very chill, I just won't talk much. I plan to put a real honest effort in the category. That would boost my confidence to new highs alone. I definitely am going to think some social affirmations through.

Yeah, one question that is busy around like an angry bee is "What do you want to do with your life?" I am really puzzled about it. I know for sure something will come, but I am not sure what though.

Also speaking my mind. My internal programming is fighting this to an extent. The way I was raised was, be a nice little boy, do not back talk, only say nice things, etc. I want to do what Majordomus did:

Quote: I had this period when I was experimenting with other video subliminals and some of them were about living in Truth no matter what and being straightforward.
I met this really cute girl and I blew it out fully, telling her most offensive stuff and anything that came. However, she started doing the same to me.
And we ended up cracking ourselves with laughter.
She was blown away by how indifferent I was (and different from anyone else): I completely did not care about how she is gonna respond, I just had fun with it.
*****She loved it. Felt liberated. Felt challenged. Felt alive. I called her a "*****". She called me a "motherAnd we laughed and laughed.
Amidst all of that, I just leaned to her and kissed her. She was mesmerized by the freedom I was creating everywhere I went with her.
And she was absolutely adorable cute girl who had a boyfriend at the time.
When you read this, you might think to yourself "WTF?".
This is nothing like seduction/PUA tactics, it defies any common sense.
When you are spontaneous and real and act without fear, anything can happen.

I never build such a strong attraction with any other woman in years. She could not let me go, because at that time, I behaved absolutely fearless to other people. She almost became addicted to me and the novelty and liberation I was creating for her.
Her boyfriend found out and wanted to beat the shit out of me.
I was even contemplating going for it and fighting him.
But then my previous common sense kicked back.
For several weeks I lived without any fear.
I said anything I wanted on facebook.
I said anything I wanted to my family.
I said anything I wanted to some of my clients in work.
I did and said anything I wanted all the time.
I alienated quite a lot of my friends, my family and lost some clients.
Lost a lot of money. Quit school without finishing.
I did other crazy shit at that time. I behaved completely random, approached anyone I wanted, tried new things everyday, purposefully risking a lot.
And although it was all quite destructive in one sense, I never felt happier and more alive in my life.
I will never forget those moments.
But I do not think I will ever play those particular subliminals again and unleash myself like that.
One needs some plan and security. And I am scared again.
But the magic of those memories still haunts me...

RE: AM11 with Jeff - WildFlower - 03-05-2011

(03-04-2011, 01:03 PM)Jeff Wrote: Update: Stage two is incredibly subtle it seems. I am 12 days in and trying to find out what has been changing. I am slightly withdrawn lately. One weird thing, people are laughing a lot to what I say, even if it is not funny at all (to me at least). I will say something with complete seriousness, next moment I feel like I am on stage at a comedy club. Nothing bad about, just not in my old reality.

I remember in stage one and early parts of stage 2, I would notice the level of ease/comfortability my body was. My body and mind are continually relaxing. Even in stressful situations. Indifference continually increasing, but that neediness creeps in every now and then. I find the most aggrivating thing is, not having the amount of success in my life, that exists in my aspirations.

My sexual drive the past few months has been at record lows. I do not know why. I am 18, it should be off the charts. Many people on here are raving about Horny Goat Weed, so I thought I would get some as well. I read in several testimonials it does not really kick in until a week after. I noticed it increased my breathing, heart rate, and made me a lot more flirtatious Wink so I consider the second day of use good!

Stage 2 - in comparison to Stage 1 - has thus far been pretty subtle for me too. I can feel it's working and it's making me feel great but I just can't pinpoint the details. I'm enjoying the ride though. It's much more enjoyable this time round as I don't have a destination in sight. There's no reason why a first timer can't adopt this mentality either - like spiralout said, it's best if we just relax and let it do it's thing. No need to rush to the finish line.

Quote:BTW don't get discouraged if women are very shy around you.. and men tend to be the same way.

I'm noticing this a lot as well now. People who know me have become more open with me, but strangers, in particularly women, have become really shy around me. The sub must really be affecting my body language. I see it as a good sign.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - RainbowAbyss - 03-05-2011

I wouldn't call it low sex drive, more like
temporary disinterest in sex, it seems to come and go with Alpha male set
especially in the earlier stages, for me at least. I've experimented with alot
of supplements and the best and by far the healthiest one I found
is called hot rawks, (it has horny goat weed in it).
AM 11 stage 1 and 2 sound
pretty awesome from what I heard. I switched from AM 10 to AM 11 at stage 4.
Sounds like you've got some great effects so far. It seems like the earlier stages help with general happiness and mood with 011

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-09-2011

I have been enjoying the ride greatly as well. I feel ready for stage three. I am not sure why, but I feel very prepped. Stage two seems like a transitioning and continual augmentation of stage one. Initially, I was slightly distraught about being a first-timer. Shannon's best subliminal that everybody is on the edge of their seat waiting for. I happen to just stumble upon it two weeks before release and my name isn't far out there (neediness and insecurities at work). I just thought, oh well, everybody starts somewhere. Since that day, I am content and proud that I did. Going for it and being a possible inspiration > doing nothing. I am writing this only for two reasons: track my own progress and I enjoyed reading other journals before I started them, so what goes around comes around.

Hey Rainbow, is Hot Rawks as good as it sounds? I watched the video and read the site and it seems very legit. This subliminal is a must have. Comparing who I am even now to before is just outstanding. Subs dominate the hell out of affirmations. Even though it cost $125. It was worth it. The effort is simply charging my phone and/or ipod. Pressing play. Falling asleep. The input:output ratio is so out of balance it is ridiculous. But hey, I am not complaining Cool

Yesterday was outstanding. No matter what happened, everything was enjoyable. All the lights were green. I arrived late to class, and the teacher just smiled. lol? The door to the locker room was locked, and the effort of many gym-freaks broke the handle off. It was just funny, 60 people waiting and laughing at the circumstances, almost hysterical.
The best part was getting my haircut. This was my first haircut throughout Alpha11. So I was naturally curious of the results. The hairdresser was about 5'4'' and WOW, she had a body especially sculpted Wink She had light green eyes that just sparkled. She seemed extremely shy, but I was okay with it. I didn't feel like talking much. I maybe said 5 sentences total, but each time her eyes and smile instantly lit up. She even gave me an extra shampoo and conditioning. The first time literally lasted about 10-15 minutes. I think she was having fun touching my shoulders as well. She was all over me cutting my hair. He hips and boobs were firmly pressed against me half the time she cut my hair. I was going to pull a Ronatello and leave my number on the receipt, but I figured she wouldn't see it and the gay cashier might take it the wrong way lol. I was more disappointed she wouldn't be able to get it than, actually not doing it. But I think I will see her again soon Big Grin

And today in team sports. This guy on the other time is a raw, bionafied douche bag. He is so insecure he has to show-off every 5 seconds and brag like there is no tomorrow. He was calling the most b.s. stuff so I just turned around and threw the volleyball as hard as I could over the net, he reluctantly caught it, and started complaining. *** The weirdest part was I did not even think about doing it, and I could not careless. I kept on going as if it never happened.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 03-09-2011

Yea man def. next time leave your number on the receipt. If not hand her your business card. I would only do that now if I had a great connection. And that doesn't only include eye contact but a couple of good laughs lots of smiles and the two of you exchanging words is always a sure sign she'll want to see you sometime again. Even if you just have a hot eye connection that won't be enough for her to want to see you again unless you pull a cory skyy and screw her in the break room after the cut Tongue

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-09-2011

(03-09-2011, 01:02 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Yea man def. next time leave your number on the receipt. If not hand her your business card. I would only do that now if I had a great connection. And that doesn't only include eye contact but a couple of good laughs lots of smiles and the two of you exchanging words is always a sure sign she'll want to see you sometime again. Even if you just have a hot eye connection that won't be enough for her to want to see you again unless you pull a cory skyy and screw her in the break room after the cut Tongue

The only reason I didn't was because the only person that would see it would be the cashier. Next time I will just tell her what it is lol. I didn't quite have the confidence to do her there at that moment, but thank you for the future plans Wink There is a washroom that is fairly dark, or for her sake the restroom so lower chances of her getting kicked out.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - WildFlower - 03-09-2011

Love reading your post's Jeff. Very inspiring. Keep us updated. I love how you're saying ... "Comparing who I am even now to before is just outstanding", and it's been what? Less than 64 days? That's how crazy these subs are. Keep it up Big Grin

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-13-2011

I know. I feel as if I am cheating in life lol. A revolver on my belt at a Discounted Timed Magic Bullet Shop. I find it so odd that such a few number of people are aware of affirmations, while an even smaller percentage are using audio/visual subliminal technology. And I consider myself lucky to be in the group of people that sought self-improvement and literally have the best tools at are ready with minimal cost.

Some of the "seductions gurus" charge over $200 an hour for some information. But this on the other hand... is 8 hours x 196 days = 1536 hours = around $300,000 for a man to teach and *engrain* alpha characteristics!! I am just blown away daily by these simple facts. The effort I put in is making sure my phone/ipod is charged and hitting play at an appropriate volume! and making sure I blow off the negative old gunk that dares to cross my path.

Before all my self-improvement started (critical series of break-ups). I was actually a pretty cool guy that was decent with the ladies. But after continual break-ups and not fitting in well at my new surroundings, my overall health plummeted. Today was a raw moment when I saw my old self (good), but amplified to unnatural heights. I was flirting with all the girls around me, and they were loving it. I was the guy that many people just wanted to talk to even if I never spoke a word to the other person. I am pushing myself much harder at the gym. I recommend this system for running machines (elliptical, tread mill,stationary bike, etc.) I use the distance as a goal, once I hit that I set a goal on the time limit, next thing I know it, I am modifying the originals. My life is coming back together after all the efforts I have put in over the last two years. Shannon you are my hero.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-15-2011

Only new report is my level of indifference and this wild dream I had.

My dream I had felt so real, as if it were actually happening. My mom told me two girls came to the door that were looking for me. I just said cool, and mindlessly surfed the web. The doorbell rang, so I casually walked to the door taking my sweet time. It happened to be the girl I've been crushing on with her best friend. She was smiling ear to ear and confidently nervous. She said she didn't normally do this and asked me to be her boyfriend, I said nothing, and grabbed her hips kissed her a bit then told her to leave with my phone number. I woke up. It was so weird, I felt every single feeling went about my dream like a regular day. Sort of like Inception. I was a little pissed off, but motivated.

My indifference is insane. These past two days, people are continually sparking conversation with me, and here are a couple of bad examples (thank you awareness)
a) Some are being way too quite
b) Many were talking to me, even when they didn't have my attention (weird)
c) I was having one of the days I just didn't feel like speaking much

I now understand why some girls are so dumbfounded when a guy that approached them, and goes apes**t for absolutely no reason.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 03-17-2011

Wow. Hero is one thing I have not been called before. I was kinda hopin' it'd be a hot woman who told me that the first time, but I guess I'll take what I can get. lol

Hey, thanks for that heads up. I'll go raise the price on AM2011to $300,000 right now. Big Grin

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 03-17-2011

Well, I got the ball rolling so bank on the snowball effect. Good thing I got the early bird special lmao Big Grin It is crazy how fast and effective the subs work. I have concluded, you are a normal modern day mad scientist.

I have been waking up very lethargic, but alert. An odd combination. Another thing that has been bugging me is my social life, which only include my church friends. Not that it is a bad thing, just not the right fit for me. I did not have the confidence to do anything about yet. But in two weeks some action is going to take place.

I currently have two hobbies and I am desiring more. MMA and basketball. I am coming up with a list right now. Feel free to chime in your favorites.
-MMA
-Urban Ninja
-Dancing (Modern or Salsa)
-Soccer
-Jogging
-Shooting and Archery
-Yoga
-Tennis
-*Snowboarding/Surfing (but too far away)

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 03-17-2011

Urban Ninja and Archery. Your best chance to create a good social circle is soccer or mma. And yoga for the ladies.