Subliminal Talk
AM11 with Jeff - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM11 with Jeff (/Thread-AM11-with-Jeff)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: AM11 with Jeff - WildFlower - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 12:57 PM)Jeff Wrote:
(01-23-2011, 12:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ewww, framed dirty shorts! lol

Ha. I was only joking about framing them. I will definitely have to retire them though.

I sort of feel like superman, all negativity and bad self talk bounces immidiately off me. Like WildFlower, I put effort into seeing how far malicious thoughts could go. Before subliminals, my focus used to dwell and think of all instances to prove the thought true. Now, I cannot focus negative thoughts for more than two seconds. My mind seems crystal clear. My emotions have been on overdrive (not in a feminine way). I use a guy of few emotions (mainly depression and anger). I booted out most negative emotions, except my irritability has significantly rose as the instructions stated.

I walk with more power almost like a titan. My eye contact with women keeps improving. If I initiate or she does it usually last +4 seconds. Unless I am walking past or vice versa much shorter until we are both out of sight.

Shannon so stage 1 is the cleanse and new foundation right?
-if so what is stage 2 in general?

Wow, are results are almost close to identical; I mean the cleanliness of mind, the walk, the emotions. I know exactly what your going through right now. 4G rocks! I always knew running through the Alpha set a 2nd time was a good idea, but this version is something special.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 12:57 PM)Jeff Wrote: Shannon so stage 1 is the cleanse and new foundation right?

You can find that information in a forum search. Wink

It's also in the FAQ section.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 01-28-2011

(01-26-2011, 11:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 12:57 PM)Jeff Wrote: Shannon so stage 1 is the cleanse and new foundation right?

You can find that information in a forum search. Wink

It's also in the FAQ section.

Okay I found it. I actually had to google search it. I don't know why but when I searched it in the forum no results would show.

-I have two updates which left me perplexed.

1) I was walking down a stairwell and hit eye contact with a girl that was walking with my friend. She said, "Wow, thay guy is really cute!" My friend responded, "Who?" and then she pointed to me and said, "Him."
She and I did not break the eye contact the entire time which was about 15 seconds while we were walking.

2) I was driving to my small group with a friend in the car. I knew this guy for roughly a year. For the first time yesterday he asked if I had a girlfriend. I told him not at the moment. He kept asking what qualities I want in a woman. And even said he would be a third wheel to meet her and even PAY for all of us. He was dying to see what kind of women I find attractive. Lol, it was odd.

Shannon, is situation #1 what you mean by more obvious?

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 02-09-2011

I am a little bit overdue for an update so here it is:

I slowly come to realize how low my self-esteem and self-image used to be. Lately, both now are significantly rising and then some. My body language is 90% very relaxed, the other 10% is due to my shoulders tensing up. I guess some insecurities still need to be dealt with. I am speaking much louder, "um" is siezing to exist when I start to speak. I have taken up two new hobbies and another I am starting next month.

There have been several moments where I had to get quiet/alone time because I was on border-line between anger and rage. When BS or something irritates me I try to make it stop (i.e. somebody making obnoxious noises). I use to try to ignore it, now I calmy ask them to quit. I am consciously && without thinking about doing what I want, attracting women into my life by simply telling them her and I should hang out and they are loving it (something I practically never did). The respect I recieve from other men has greatly increased. A while back, I could hardly hold eye contact with strangers in the car next to me, people passing by in hall/sidewalk, ect. now I give them women a seductive smile lol and to men nod. Before even one glance at the person next to me made me very anxious and I am now wondering why that was.

And that is my update, I hope you enjoyed it!

RE: AM11 with Jeff - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-09-2011

I love to be able to look a person in the eye for an extended period of time. Sometimes I continue with eye contact just to see who will break the contact first.

Great progress Jeff.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 02-09-2011

It's good to do that at first when starting out. Then It will become natural and you won't care about it so much. but for the most part you will naturally portray yourself as the more dominant.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - WildFlower - 02-09-2011

(02-09-2011, 02:31 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: It's good to do that at first when starting out. Then It will become natural and you won't care about it so much. but for the most part you will naturally portray yourself as the more dominant.

Without thinking about it.

Since starting Alpha male again, I'm getting a lot more respect from guys, and a lot more attraction from Women. Both are responding to the effects from charisma sub too. What is odd, is that I don't particularly feel like my external demeanor is that much different, yet the peoples reactions speak for themselves.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 02-13-2011

Today at church I put my coat down on a chair since it was fair temperature within. And make my social rounds. Better responses in general from people. The people that I talk with lately are laughing a lot more, it is nice (not a small chuckle, but not an ab work out; more in between) I was talking with one of my good friends and he brought his girl friend along. I met her when I started AoS. She always seemed attracted to me, but lately it is getting very obvious. She sat right next to me , while my buddy was off somewhere. She started flirting quite a bit. I just came off friendly just because it isn't worth losing a friend. But she ended up giving me much more attention than her boy friend, I looked at him like "control your girl bro." lol. It kind of sucks in this situation.

Then one girl was trying to play footsie with me for half of an hour. I played her game, but at a much lower intensity. Why? I just didn't want to come off too strong and I was quite comfortable in my chair. Smile

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 02-17-2011

(02-09-2011, 02:35 PM)WildFlower Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 02:31 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: It's good to do that at first when starting out. Then It will become natural and you won't care about it so much. but for the most part you will naturally portray yourself as the more dominant.

Without thinking about it.

Since starting Alpha male again, I'm getting a lot more respect from guys, and a lot more attraction from Women. Both are responding to the effects from charisma sub too. What is odd, is that I don't particularly feel like my external demeanor is that much different, yet the peoples reactions speak for themselves.

It is eery, yet at the same time amazing how we all come different walks of life and experience nearly identical changes.

Three more days till stage two. I must admit I am very excited to start, but on the other hand completely content at the same time. This new behavior is so alien to me; at the same time so natural and welcome. I use to dream, fantasize, and obsess about things in the future that piqued my interest. I still have that, but at a significantly lower degree. It is almost like I can hardly wait for it to happen, and so content in the present moment that I do not need it.

Has anybody else checked out the updated version of luck magnifier 3.0 4G? It is so tantalizing I nearly bought it, but this is my first time through alpha and I want to make the most out of it.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 02-20-2011

Stage one of AM11 is officially over as of this morning. Even though the first stage was just a cleanse and the new foundation, it passed much faster than I thought. When I was reading the instuctions, I was thinking about skipping stage one due to all the "self-help" I've done. I am so glad I did not skip. That would do more harm than good.

Alpha Male 2011 is the s**t! Big Grin

Stage one pros:

--My walk is very fluid. Shoulder swagger with hip sway.
--Great indifference. The self-consciousness is almost non-existant! Big Grin
--Confidence boost, always a perk.
--Emotionally health. I am more in touch with my emotions, and more apt to control them with ease.
--Gradually cutting off pop and junk food.
--I am better at dealing with people
--I speak my mind with few inhibitions.
--My self-image has greatly improved and I see respect flowing in much higher volumes than before.

No real cons. I would like to manifest more women, friends, and cash into my life. There is some neediness and insecurity left, but I am only human and by the end of Alpha these should be microscopic! 8)

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 02-20-2011

Wow stage 1 was not like this for me at all. Smile Atleast for me there was a lot to be improved on. 2011 seems to be treating you very nicely!

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 02-21-2011

Sprial you did 2010 correct? Oh, and were you fairly active on the CS forums?

The improvements subtly grew. Some of the negativity was brutal. Most of the time is was none-light. I remember two nights in particular were absolutely harsh. Words from others, events, and my actions were playing in my head on loop. I was re-living the moment. My inner voice had quite the colorful vocabulary too. Hanging out with friends, relaxing music, mirror affirmations, and listening to the sub helped enormous amounts with coping with getting blasted in all directions.

The oddest thing I find is the pattern of my thought. The order and choice of words has blown me away. They are spontaneous and instant. It is almost like an unexpected quiet commentary. I am having trouble thinking of an exact moment. But they are so uplifting.

Day two of the second stage on stream tonight! lol! Big Grin

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 02-22-2011

Yes, Im doing 2010 right now. I was also active on the forums.

I have def. have had this quiet commentary in my head over the past couple of stages. And the craziest part is that none of it makes sense. It is quite spontaneous and instant.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 02-22-2011

--Spiral: I thought your name looked familiar. How has it not made sense? Yeah! I was left in a state of confusion in either really blue or profound happiness. Mainly the latter.
---

My stress levels are at an all-time high. Last semester in high school + senioritious Tongue , taking one college class with a professor from academia hell, track & field is very incompatible with my schedule, my youth group wanting me to attend every single function, and my mother is having some serious surgery soon. I do not mean to sound like I am complaining, merely stating what is causing this stress. Movies and music seem to consume almost all my extra time. I'd like to substitute this with more gym time.

I keep have the most spontaneous dreams. The order in my dream is chaotic. women popping up, crazy actions scenes, and very tranquil environments (stream possibly?). Plot: none. Enjoyably: high lol. I wonder if any of these qualify as visualizations Huh

I am becoming more aware of my current situations and possible outcomes for the future. I want to be extremely successful, like the inventor of facebook, a college dropout that ended up having net-worth of +$billion. Or Gordon Gecko on Wall Street 2 Money Never Sleeps; turning 100M into 1.1Billion in several months. And other very wealthy people in my neighborhood. Living life with ease, and able to live in absolute luxury without having to worry. I really want to live a life of wealth and abundance without the mindset that life is hard, and I having to bust my ass on a regular basis to barely make ends meet Undecided Well there is my rant for today.