Subliminal Talk
AM11 with Jeff - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM11 with Jeff (/Thread-AM11-with-Jeff)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 01-20-2011

Hello I am Jeff. Bought AM11 last night and can hardly await to see what is ahead, yet enjoy each day. I am not going to post a lot for stage one unless I experience notable pardigm shift(s).

But a brief intro just to know me a little better:
I am currently 18 finishing up high school. I hit my absolute rock bottom about two years ago and about fully recovered (: I got involved in the milder side of the seduction community when I was 16 after a series of break-ups. I thought approaching 250 women a month was ridiculous and knew something better awaited me if I took the time to find it. A year later I stumbled upon Cory Skyy (which most people seem to know on this forum) major impact on my life, but affirmations seemed to take a while and faded away without daily action.

I found this website by Ryan on CS forum telling how much better subs are than affirmations. Originally I blew it off, then I hit a low point and told myself "What do I have to lose?" And I have been using Absolute Confidence with Aura of Sexuality for about a month and the results are nothing short of phenomenal!!

So that is a little bit of myself and I'll be sure to keep on top of this.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - mat422 - 01-20-2011

Hey man you are really going to enjoy the alpha male subliminal. I got into the seduction community around the age of 16 too, I never felt it was the right way to go and it made me even more paranoid when dealing with girls.

As you have probably experienced these subliminals are the real deal. You have made a wise choice investing in them. I'm sure you will experience a lot of paradigm shifts, I know I have.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - ronatello - 01-20-2011

I'm looking forward to seeing progress for you unfold, Jeff! And you were wise to get away from the seduction community. Since you're so young, you will quickly grow alpha traits. I'm willing to bet that Alpha Male 2011 will blow you away since you had good results from ASC and AOS.
Rough patches will come and go but just keep going!

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 01-20-2011

Yeah I know right? Even girls said I was so creepy back then and lately they are giving me a lot more attention.

This is the closest thing to a magic bullet as it comes. $15-$125 is almost highway robbery for the results we get and the effort we put in Smile

I did not experience much resistance from either ASC or AoS. I wonder if that is because I was doing work from Cory Skyy or it was not touching the issues that needed confronting.

A couple weeks ago I was really apprehensive about starting a journal. I guess it was fear of embarrassment. But I got out my negativity blaster 9000 out and just went with it haha.

Just for future reference how do you direct quote somebody in the special box?

Thanks guys for the support! Smile

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Cortez - 01-20-2011

(01-20-2011, 11:15 AM)Jeff Wrote: Yeah I know right? Even girls said I was so creepy back then and lately they are giving me a lot more attention.

This is the closest thing to a magic bullet as it comes. $15-$125 is almost highway robbery for the results we get and the effort we put in Smile

I did not experience much resistance from either ASC or AoS. I wonder if that is because I was doing work from Cory Skyy or it was not touching the issues that needed confronting.

A couple weeks ago I was really apprehensive about starting a journal. I guess it was fear of embarrassment. But I got out my negativity blaster 9000 out and just went with it haha.

Just for future reference how do you direct quote somebody in the special box?

Thanks guys for the support! Smile

Just hit reply to their post and delete what you don't want to quote.

You're right about Cory Skyy affirmations softening the blow of the subliminals. It definitely does help if you've done some work on yourself first.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 01-20-2011

Not everyone experiences resistance, either. Depends on personality, subject, previous programming, and a few other things too.

Welcome, Jeff. I look forward to hearing about your experiences. Smile

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Spiral - 01-20-2011

Welcome Jeff! You lucky dog, you.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 01-21-2011

Okay I have an update (Day 2, Stage 1)

Today at school random people just kept initiating conversation with me almost everywhere I went. This practically never happened unless I knew the people pretty well. As soon as the conversation ended a wave of 'what just happened' hit me. Also this girl I hung out with once two years ago was helping fix my backpack and rubbed my shoulder a bit. I never said more than two words to this girl Ever. I know these are minor events, but it was just out of the norm.

Hey Shannon, very great work on the subliminals I appreciate it Big Grin
Oh and is Socializing is Just a Game introduced in Stage 1?

Is anybody else posting double when they hit "Post Reply"?

RE: AM11 with Jeff - WildFlower - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 11:34 AM)Jeff Wrote: Okay I have an update (Day 2, Stage 1)

Today at school random people just kept initiating conversation with me almost everywhere I went. This practically never happened unless I knew the people pretty well. As soon as the conversation ended a wave of 'what just happened' hit me. Also this girl I hung out with once two years ago was helping fix my backpack and rubbed my shoulder a bit. I never said more than two words to this girl Ever. I know these are minor events, but it was just out of the norm.

Wow, those are some really big day 2 results.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 01-21-2011

After staring at scripts for days on end and going through them word by word so many times, you stop looking at which what is where. There's a hell of a lot of whichwhats in every one! But I think that's introduced in 2 or 3. My brain melted going over it and over it, so I am not going to go look. Tongue lol

The results you are seeing are not from that, but likely from the confidence boost and the designed to make others notice you and want to be around you. There's also some stuff about social proofing. Any of it could be responsible.

Just wait and see what happens by stage 6. lol You guys are gonna be getting your shorts dirty, if ya know what I mean.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jay - 01-21-2011

Lol, the exact same thing happened to me as well, I had an appointment yesterday with one of the deans, and since she relocated (without telling me) I waited in front of her office for a half an hour, hoping she would show up. In the time that I was waiting for her, I had two conversations with two different teachers in spe who had some prep class there, and I just initiated conversation with them, without even thinking about it. And I could notice that the second girl was really into me, I talked to her for about 10 min. Could've easily just asked for her phone number, facebook etc. but I never do something like that, so I didn't ask her for it. Like you, I never initiate conversation with people that I don't remotely know. It was pretty unreal. Smile

Had been listening to AM'10 for 20 days and '11 since it came out.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 01-23-2011

I went to a small party last night and church this morning, and was just battered left and right by negativity, past issues, and insecurities. I know facing it sucks, but it shows improvement. Such things like, "you are not good enough", "why bother talking because nobody cares what you say", "you'll never be great", ect. My mood was just shot completely. I still wanted to have a good time and make sure everybody else did as well.

I am still feeling pretty down about it. But the future seems very promising and after reading other journals I know everything will work out in the end.

Haha, I might just have to frame those dirty shorts when the time comes Wink

Yeah I am a"comtemporary introvert": I am very silent to new people (unless an icebreaker game is initiated or the energy is just right, but I never shut up around people I know. I really want to be able to go full extrovert soon lol.

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Shannon - 01-23-2011

Ewww, framed dirty shorts! lol

RE: AM11 with Jeff - Jeff - 01-26-2011

(01-23-2011, 12:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ewww, framed dirty shorts! lol

Ha. I was only joking about framing them. I will definitely have to retire them though.

I sort of feel like superman, all negativity and bad self talk bounces immidiately off me. Like WildFlower, I put effort into seeing how far malicious thoughts could go. Before subliminals, my focus used to dwell and think of all instances to prove the thought true. Now, I cannot focus negative thoughts for more than two seconds. My mind seems crystal clear. My emotions have been on overdrive (not in a feminine way). I use a guy of few emotions (mainly depression and anger). I booted out most negative emotions, except my irritability has significantly rose as the instructions stated.

I walk with more power almost like a titan. My eye contact with women keeps improving. If I initiate or she does it usually last +4 seconds. Unless I am walking past or vice versa much shorter until we are both out of sight.

Shannon so stage 1 is the cleanse and new foundation right?
-if so what is stage 2 in general?