Subliminal Talk
does it really work ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: does it really work ? (/Thread-does-it-really-work)

does it really work ? - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2014

This article is funny when they are lying and in fact I think almost everything is true:
http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.asp...0505000131

RE: does it really work ? - LionKing - 08-13-2014

I think if Shannon new MPME stuff is even nearly as powerful as he says it is, he will be kidnapped by some gov agency of the country that gets to him first.. so, stock up on subs guys!

RE: does it really work ? - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2014

I'm think the gov already know about the power of subliminal but they have already so much power that they don't need it.

RE: does it really work ? - Clansy - 08-13-2014

Or they have their own developers and are already using it.

RE: does it really work ? - AlphaMind - 08-14-2014

Link not work for me.

The government already known mind control called the media. Everything related to media must be filtered by the government then released to public. Comparing what the government can to Shannon? Lol , BIG lol guys

They are more advanced, they have more funds, they have resources, all of it.

RE: does it really work ? - Shawn - 08-14-2014

The link doesn't work anymore, someone got a new one?

RE: does it really work ? - LionKing - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 03:03 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: The government already known mind control called the media.

"The media" is a kind big thing where you can add individual techniques like "audio subliminals", visual stuff, anchors, frame everything in the way you like, flat out provide false information, etc, so its not really a comparison.. I'm sure audio subliminals have been researched quite a bit in companies and militaries (I'm not from the US, btw) have researched everything at one point or another.. but let's say you take Shannon's promises on what the MPME stuff can do. Then, let's say someone can use that to insert messages into a popular 1-hour TV show that airs every night. Maybe run a full 6-stage program to buy as much stuff as you possibly can, or "be afraid" or whatever. Doesn't seem they have something like that now, or maybe I'm just hypnotized ;)

RE: does it really work ? - AlphaMind - 08-14-2014

That's also possible but I am fond believer that the government knows more than that. More. They have researched tons of things and one of them is Bluebird also known as MK Ultra.

MPME can affect you in an hour or so but Ericksonian Hypnosis can affect you instantly. Richard Bandler show this time to time again and again till now. He can instantly remove phobia, trauma, change negative beliefs bla bla.

Think again, if self help guru like Bandler can do that what about the government that have billions of opportunities. They are elites, holding thousands or more of elites secret. The world leader, and we learn body language, mindset, frame from them.

Pardon me for grammatical errors.

RE: does it really work ? - MasterEnki - 08-14-2014

I think it's important to challenge the Global Elite's perception of reality (as in what we are taught via education, media, etc.)

If we focus on peace, compassion, understanding, love, harmony, abundance, respecting / accepting others, good will, positive thinking, etc. then the world will be a better place, and the Elite will be losing the authority / influence that they have over us.

On another note, hopefully Shannon never reveals / teaches what he knows about subliminals / making them - The knowledge is WAY too dangerous in the wrong hands.

I shudder to think about what kind of hell could happen if everywhere you turned there were subs (as refined as Shannon's) playing designed to keep you suppressed, buying stuff, etc.

RE: does it really work ? - JackOfHearts - 08-14-2014

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13930505000131

RE: does it really work ? - Shannon - 08-18-2014

Let's fix a few misconceptions here.

LionKing:
Quote:...but let's say you take Shannon's promises on what the MPME stuff can do.

I have made no promises as to what it can do. I have simply told you some of what I have observed in development so far. Promises come after a lot more testing.

AlphaMind:
Quote:MPME can affect you in an hour or so but Ericksonian Hypnosis can affect you instantly.

I haven't said it takes an hour for the MPME to affect you. I said that the maximum time the brain can typically handle exposure to it without relief is 1-3 hours.

Even programs like MIR, pain relief, nasal decongestant, sleep aid work noticeably starting in 1+ minutes and they don't include MPME technology. MPME is showing itself to be even faster, and so my goals of achieving state shift or noticeable change as fast as hypnosis are pretty much done, as far as I can see. More testing is needed for MPME, but it's pretty much the equivalent of any master hypnotist for speed. Instant effects? I saw that at least five times during today's tests.

But you have to understand that instant effects only apply to goals that can be achieved instantly. Otherwise, you're going to achieve cooperation instantly, but the goal may take longer to achieve. Weight loss, for instance. Manifestations. Physical changes... these cannot be achieved instantly by any currently known means, no matter how fast you achieve state shift or compliance from the subconscious mind.