Subliminal Talk
Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish (/Thread-Subs-are-bringing-all-my-inner-demons-out-and-I-can-t-finish)

Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Davidoff - 08-08-2014

Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish all the months. Not sure if it's resistance, but until now I should've already have LTU finished and AM in its 3rd or 4th month. But I did nothing. It's like it sends me in weed binges, in procrastination.. or depression. LTU first month was incredible for me, but it was to much to handle I guess. AM really started to normalize me again like making me the old good me back again, but it still made me go "crazy" and abandoned it, not on purpose.

What now?

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Asanti - 08-08-2014

if I was you I would have done EPHRA. I think that it's easy to underestimate its value, because, yess its for free and yess there are so many cool subs out there in IML shop, but... honestly I could give this sub thousand different names:
1. "mind resetting" - when you listen to it it is as though all the subconsciously hidden negativity was being gradually removed - and since you said that other subs are bringing your "inner demons" out, I think that ephra could be a perfect choice...
2. due to the removed negativity this sub acts like a "sosialization enhancer" - in my entire life I have never had so great social skills as I have now, I'm free to speak my mind and I express myself spontaneously..
3. I could also give this sub such a label - "unlock your inner sense of humor" - due to the fact that all the blocks have been gradually removed this sub has cleared me to such a degree that it amuses me every single day!!! I guess that during my entire life I have never joked so much as I do now, I joke and laugh every single day (previously I used to be abnormally serious, sensitive and easily hurt)
4. "bringing back the magic atmosphere of the childhood" - everyone surely remembers the magic smells of the world when we were children, everything was so new, full of magic! and... over time we gradually got programmed with BS and we lost those sensations... life was no longer so full of magic... and I thought that I lost it forever before I started running eprha. This sub is bringing the magic back! I love it.
5. "getting in tune with the present moment" is another name I could give it - or maybe quieting your mind so that the continuous chatter is being stopped...
6. "getting in tune with your own values" - becoming your own best friend! You stop punishing yourself and you become kind to yourself and consequently you become kind towards other people as well...
7. "the I don't give a f____k in what other people might think of me" - this feeling is so freeing...
[...]
the choice is yours but for me not taking the adventage of this unique sub is like wasting life...

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Shawn - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 11:15 AM)Davidoff Wrote: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish all the months. Not sure if it's resistance, but until now I should've already have LTU finished and AM in its 3rd or 4th month. But I did nothing. It's like it sends me in weed binges, in procrastination.. or depression. LTU first month was incredible for me, but it was to much to handle I guess. AM really started to normalize me again like making me the old good me back again, but it still made me go "crazy" and abandoned it, not on purpose.

What now?

Maybe I misunderstand something, but do you do AM6 and LTU together? If yes please stop, take a break and then restart ONE of the programs (or EPRHA). If not then take a short break and do EPRHA. That would be my recommendation.

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - JackOfHearts - 08-09-2014

(08-08-2014, 12:03 PM)Pau Ko Wrote: if I was you I would have done EPHRA. I think that it's easy to underestimate its value, because, yess its for free and yess there are so many cool subs out there in IML shop, but... honestly I could give this sub thousand different names:
1. "mind resetting" - when you listen to it it is as though all the subconsciously hidden negativity was being gradually removed - and since you said that other subs are bringing your "inner demons" out, I think that ephra could be a perfect choice...
2. due to the removed negativity this sub acts like a "sosialization enhancer" - in my entire life I have never had so great social skills as I have now, I'm free to speak my mind and I express myself spontaneously..
3. I could also give this sub such a label - "unlock your inner sense of humor" - due to the fact that all the blocks have been gradually removed this sub has cleared me to such a degree that it amuses me every single day!!! I guess that during my entire life I have never joked so much as I do now, I joke and laugh every single day (previously I used to be abnormally serious, sensitive and easily hurt)
4. "bringing back the magic atmosphere of the childhood" - everyone surely remembers the magic smells of the world when we were children, everything was so new, full of magic! and... over time we gradually got programmed with BS and we lost those sensations... life was no longer so full of magic... and I thought that I lost it forever before I started running eprha. This sub is bringing the magic back! I love it.
5. "getting in tune with the present moment" is another name I could give it - or maybe quieting your mind so that the continuous chatter is being stopped...
6. "getting in tune with your own values" - becoming your own best friend! You stop punishing yourself and you become kind to yourself and consequently you become kind towards other people as well...
7. "the I don't give a f____k in what other people might think of me" - this feeling is so freeing...
[...]
the choice is yours but for me not taking the adventage of this unique sub is like wasting life...

That's a super testimonial man, I almost wanted to do EPHRA after reading it. Maybe when I'm done with AM6 Smile

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - JackOfHearts - 08-09-2014

(08-08-2014, 03:43 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 11:15 AM)Davidoff Wrote: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish all the months. Not sure if it's resistance, but until now I should've already have LTU finished and AM in its 3rd or 4th month. But I did nothing. It's like it sends me in weed binges, in procrastination.. or depression. LTU first month was incredible for me, but it was to much to handle I guess. AM really started to normalize me again like making me the old good me back again, but it still made me go "crazy" and abandoned it, not on purpose.

What now?

Maybe I misunderstand something, but do you do AM6 and LTU together? If yes please stop, take a break and then restart ONE of the programs (or EPRHA). If not then take a short break and do EPRHA. That would be my recommendation.
Like he said it's a little confusing, but if you are doing AM6 alone and you are on stage 3 it's normal if you feel upset or a bit depress. I don't mean all people will behave like that on AM6 but there is a good probability.
You should get way better on stage 4. But if you are listening to AM6 and LTU together( one 5G sub and one 5G multistage) you should ask Shannon for advice because you should not do that.

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - AlphaMind - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 06:07 AM)maniac360 Wrote: That's a super testimonial man, I almost wanted to do EPHRA after reading it. Maybe when I'm done with AM6 Smile

EPHRA is included in AM 6.0, confirmed by Shannon. Your welcome Wink

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Artemis - 08-09-2014

So are a million other things. Epraha is good if you want to focus on emotional problems.

(08-09-2014, 06:38 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(08-09-2014, 06:07 AM)maniac360 Wrote: That's a super testimonial man, I almost wanted to do EPHRA after reading it. Maybe when I'm done with AM6 Smile

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Shawn - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 06:12 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Like he said it's a little confusing, but if you are doing AM6 alone and you are on stage 3 it's normal if you feel upset or a bit depress. I don't mean all people will behave like that on AM6 but there is a good probability.

You are right here, but it seemed to me much more than a bit of depression. That's because I recommended EPRHA. If it's really a bit of (temporary) depression (and the only program that is running) than he should continue like you said.

(08-09-2014, 06:38 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:

I know but AM6 is a monster and I think if you focus on only one area it will be easier Confusedleepy:
Just to get some rest from this AM5->AM6 bootcamp year Cool
But I don't think I will do something like that.

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Davidoff - 08-11-2014

LTU was started in January of this year, along with the new year resolution, I managed to stop smoking for 6 months, and I thought I was cured. I also became a health freak, was improving every single problem I knew I had to deal, it was like my dopamine receptors were flooded whenever I was doing something, fixing, resolving a problem or taking care of something etc.

But I didn't continued, I thought I got tinnitus from the sub (which in my case was actually some ringing in the ears caused by being over-tired etc) and also some friends who came back then at my place for 2 weeks so I couldn't stick up with it.

Then I started AM 6 this summer, nearly 1 month and as I was feeling normalizing, I quickly slide into the verge of doing stupid things.

I might do what you recommend, EPHRA, so hopefully this will fix something up there in the head first, so I can manage and stick with the other subs after. AM 6 did some changes + some strong self induce placebo.. but LTU is 'tha shit'.

PS Thanks to LTU and to the progress I did in my first month, it helped me reach a new stage regarding my financial balance , in positive terms that extended until this point as well. Without hyping ltu too much, I want to get back to it again and probably before doing AM 6.

What sticked to me from ltu like 100% is that I no longer drink cola, pepsi, chemical drinks as I call them.. or all sort of 'toxic' sweets, avoiding MSG foods (most contain it..) etc... LTU did something to me back then that made me realize what I put in my body. Who knows what else could've done to me.. maybe it was resistance, although I doubt it as I was fired up to do many things, maybe i was scared about the 'tinnitus' part.. hmm..

I usually like to go on my 'better judgement than follow other people's advices when I don't even ask for it, but for this one, I think I'll go with your recommendation of EPHRA.

PS Edit/Added Started EPHRA!

RE: Subs are bringing all my inner demons out and I can't finish - Mystery999 - 12-23-2014

What now?

LoL Am6 kicked my ass. I went buck wild after I tried one 4g program which I think leveled me off. So I brought like 5 that deal with issues I felt I needed to address. Seems to me that Am6 is strong. But the other programs are helping me integrate Am6. What ever Am6 brings up I can't see or make sense of what the issue is. but the 4g gives me focus weird