Subliminal Talk
The Astrology Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: The Astrology Thread (/Thread-The-Astrology-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 04-09-2015

(04-08-2015, 11:17 PM)Trend Wrote: I have the AFA course, over 1,000 pages Tongue ... the EUR/USD has been trending down since May 2014, that was the last pullback, January this year only continued it's bearish descent, nothing spectacular.

Yeah I think I completely forgot the exact date. I don't remember the article. Only thing I wanted to know is if the euro would keep falling and it did.

That's the article I was reading, but very long to read, I didn't have the time to read all of it. The only thing I remember is that it's not done in one night and at the time I wanted some rapid on answer. I prefer to learn general astrology before going into the specific part like this so I didn't bother to learn it.
http://www.markettiming.nl/en/artikelen/the-euro-dollar-and-mars-by-gabriella-mittelman

RE: The Astrology Thread - TheRealJustin - 04-09-2015

In my opinion tarot cards only work if you believe in them because of the law of attraction, and because of our reticular activation system. If you get a tarot reading and believe what it says, chances are good that you'll see it come to pass, if you see it as mumbo jumbo, then the reading will be irrelevant. The readings are just nothing and completely irrelevant, but your belief makes them become true. That's just the way I see it, and I know I could be wrong so don't get butt hurt. It's just an opinion.

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 04-09-2015

Believe me we know what the law of attraction is. It's far away from that. Study astrology or tarot yourself and you will see by your own eyes. Saying that tarot or astrology is only the law of attraction when you never tested them is in my opinion useless. To me it's like someone saying that sushi taste like shi* when he never eat them once. Or that subliminal doesn't work when he never tried them or saying that pheromone are just placebo when he never tested them. His opinion is just a guess that doesn't really matter to me, he might be right but his opinion is not made by experience. It's just theory and we don't find any truth we theory alone, with theory alone we can say whatever we want and it works. That is to me a lack of education. Judging something that you never tested is stupid, judging something that you tested only once is less stupid but still is. Searching and testing something for a week is to me the minimum standard when you begin to appear smarter than the mass.

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 09-01-2015

(01-21-2015, 01:08 AM)shub Wrote:
Quote:In this 4 planets, there is something that attract attention, that is the very strong conjunction between Mercury and Jupiter (2°). This kind of conjunction create people like Richard bandler or Jim carrey. When they use communication the sky's the limit for them. One other things to mention is the 10th house. I saw another chart where there were 4 or more planet in the 10th house and the person was almost “born” behind camera, she was acting at a very young age behind million of people. It doesn’t mean you will also but this kind of people are born to be leader or put in a place above people.
http://www.astrolada.com/stellium-of-4-o...e-pioneers

Well I also am an actor :-) but I haven't had much success till now in my field.

Quote:One thing to mention though is that both your Jupiter and mercury is combust with the Sun which should weaken their power very much. So don’t expect things to be perfect.

So this weakening of power is not good for my career, am I right? Is there anything one can do to rectify it?

Quote:Since 17 september 2014 you have reach your sub period Jupiter/Moon.

So what does it mean for me?

Quote:So I expect than from september 2014 this aspect from libra (7th house) should have appear in your life, maybe you are looking for love or you some new kind of transaction with a business partner.

That is true, Since last few months I have had such a strong desire to find love, I have NEVER had this before in my life, I NEVER felt like getting married and suddenly I am now feeling that, although I am not yet professionally (hence financially) settled!

Also why I quoted the previous and this passage, because in September 2014 I quit my job to be on my own...

So is there any more light you can shed on the period beginning September 2014.

The computer generated part is also mostly pretty true!!

The fact that the computer generated part is mostly true makes me feel that I have not been successful in being free from my karma, or in other words I have not liberated myself from my faults or I have not learnt my lessons, it also makes me feel that whatever I think I have done (in terms of self improvement) was basically destined. And I recently started believing that probably our purpose on this earth is to become free of our karma, or to overcome the faults that are ingrained in our destiny or karma...I don't know if am making sense :-) it probably ended up being just a rambling!!

I will start by explaining your Jupiter planet in more details. First your Jupiter is in a bad shape because it is combust with the Sun and it is strongly conjunct with Saturn. So this will cause problem to your optimism/faith for the future. A good Jupiter make everything seems easy and we are successful without doing much, everything get done by itself, it can be explained as the lucky guy which has everything come to him. A bad Jupiter is the opposite, everything seems like it doesn't work no matter hard we try. It's like we have bad luck with everything we touch. But that again it's a crude way to see things, a strong Jupiter Saturn conjunction can create some very strong spiritualistic people, it has pros and cons.

For your period I think I won't be able to develop much more. Because it is the hardest part to do and I'm still a beginner in astrology. But I can add that there may be some deep change in your life during that period (but you already know that I guess). On the other hand due to the fact that your Jupiter is in bad shape this period since 2003 must have been tough. When you are in a planet period everything connected to this planet get enhanced and much more visible.

To help you with your problem I can prescribe you some Bach flower remedies.
It's very easy to use and doesn't cost much.
What you will have to do is to buy each remedy that I'm going to tell you. You will also need a 30ml dropper bottle in which you add 1/3 part with some strong alcohol like Brandy or rhum/vodka and the other part purified water or normal water. In which you add 4 drop of each remedy.
And from this 30ml bottle you take 4 drops 4 times a days under your tongue.
The results depending on your personality will appear from 3 days to a month. I noticed some instant results just after 10mins when I take a remedy.

So here are the remedies:
- First Star of Bethlehem which is for trauma but in fact everyone should use this one at least one time. It is a remedy for Saturn and everyone has some problem related to Saturn as it is the planet that disconnected us from our higher self.
- Wild oat for your Jupiter planet: Consciousness of separation from one’s path, resulting in
feelings of purposelessness and lack of meaning in life.

Then for the other remedy it will be harder to guess which one you will need and I would need your feedback.

I would advise you to take the one that you seems to have the more problem with:

- Gentian: Mental worries, pessimistic attitude and negative thinking that is the result of the mind being separated from the heart.. This is a remedy for the moon as your moon is aspected by Saturn I guess you might have some mild problem in that area. You are also still in your jupiter/moon period until the 01/09/2016

- Elm for mercury, you mercury is combust and conjunct with Saturn so you may have this kind of problem: Consciousness of separation between one’s skills and
intelligence that one uses to bring things to fruition and the ongoing
manifestations of Spirit, resulting in one’s skills and intelligence
appearing much to meek to accomplish a given task which causes
stress in managing affairs and making concrete decisions

You can take only 7 remedy at a time and the more you take the more time it will need to have an effect. There are still a lot of remedy that you would benefit from. I told you the problem that would appear more obvious to you. I will need to know if you want to go further than that or maybe you want to test this 4 remedy first.

My advice would be that you try them and see if they work for you.
Also you can read that pdf to learn more about the Bach flowers remedies:
http://www.vedic-astrology.net/articles/Astrology-and-Bach-Flowers.pdf
I think that the more you notice the result the more you will want to go further and try other remedy. And to notice the results it's better to know what problem you are solving. If you read the pdf look at the Virgo Sign problem as I'm quiet sure you had/have this kind of problem. Also look at the Leo and Capricorn sign problems you may see your behavior if you look deep enough.

You can also read what I wrote in my journal about Bach flowers:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5799-post-82757.html#pid82757

RE: The Astrology Thread - waahbeta - 09-01-2015

Can I still post my birthday??

Yes I will do it later, I think there are still 2 guys waiting already, I will do yours after them.

From now on I'm going to focus my astrological reading on self improvement. By that I mean that I won't explain the individual personality as much as I did previously.

I will do a short introduction on the individual personality, mainly his sun and moon sign.
And then I will focus on the area of his psychological complex which is mainly indicated by Saturn placement and it's influence on the chart. Then by any Debilitated planet or combusted with the Sun. And at last by the Rahu placement in the chart, sometimes Ketu also.

And after explaining his psychological complexes I will prescribe some Bach Flower remedies.

Exactly as I did in my previous reading.

I will also advise the individual to study the psychological complex that I find in the chart, mainly the less obvious indicated by the saturn placement in the sign.
For example with Shub the obvious stuff was his jupiter Saturn conjunction, mercury conjunction with Saturn and to a lesser extent his moon aspected by Saturn.

The less obvious is his Saturn placement in Virgo on which I can use 3 different remedies depending on how he feels. If he is at his worst he will need Gorse, then Hornbeam, then Olive. In doubt we always use the worst case scenario as I did for myself. This process is explained in the pdf I linked previously, in the last page:
http://www.vedic-astrology.net/articles/Astrology-and-Bach-Flowers.pdf

There is also Saturn being on the 10th house which is has a signification identical to being in Capricorn (the 10th sign)
And then there is his Rahu placement in Leo.
Of course you won't understand much if you don't read the pdf I linked previously and in that case you won't benefit as much from the reading I give.

In the pdf Graha means planet and Rasis means sign. You don't need to understand everything, mainly which psychological complex that are affecting the most. The last page of the pdf is the most important, if you read only one thing, read that.

RE: The Astrology Thread - waahbeta - 09-01-2015

N that the Venus is in retrograde mode which is affecting /might affect your love life from 25th July to somewhere between feb-march

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 09-02-2015

Who's Venus is retrograde? what are you talking about? Retrograde planet doesn't change much in a birth chart, I don't even mention it.

RE: The Astrology Thread - waahbeta - 09-02-2015

Lol. That's the line I am getting in my weekly horoscopes every Sunday.
'Venus is in retrograde mode. It will affect lovelife. For Complete details buy our special blah blah blah'

Btw my birth date :
2nd June 1990 10:30 am

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 09-02-2015

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: The Astrology Thread - Soaring - 09-06-2015

How do I go about getting a good reading if I don't know my time of birth? I have always been confused about this Astrology stuff, as my birthday is 19/05/88.

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 09-07-2015

Some very good astrologer are able to tell when you are born based on how the event in your life unfold. There are lot way to do that, for example with picture of you, on how tall you are, etc. If you had a special event in your life, like a car accident or when you changed something important in your life, when you bought your house, etc. You can also do it with personality, but I don't have the ability to do that yet. With some people it's easier, for example one my friend girl has a moon in Gemini if she is born before 20pm and in Cancer if she born after 20pm. Based on her personality, her weight and how she behaved with me she is most probably born after 20pm.

Gemini people are most of the time very thin and talk a lot. She is the opposite, she is overweight and she is very slow in her way of communicating. So my best guess would be that she is born at 20pm with Taurus Ascendant and her moon in Cancer, it would explain why she is overweight.

I can still do a lot of stuff with only a birthday and birthplace. But you won't be able to know your ascendant which is supposed to be the most important thing according to Vedic astrology.

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 09-07-2015

Yesterday I began to use the Larch Bach flower remedy.
10 mins later I began to feel more confident, I noticed I felt different and that my consciousness shifted, I felt better.
The way I walked changed a bit. The rest of the day I didn't notice anything that was different, at least nothing that I was sure that it was coming from the Larch remedy. I was esting a new pheromone 30 mins later so everything related to confidence could have been from that.

Today I have an headache because I drank too much yesterday. It seems that the Bach remedy is still opening some stuff in my head even if I'm so tired.
I was watching the Troy movies to let the time pass, I didn't want to aggravate my headache so I decided to watch a movie. At the same time I could study Brad Pitt. During the movie I realized some stuff about how the worlds seems to work, stuff I never realized before. What was striking me is that the things I realized was related to the Sun. Larch is a remedy for the Sun, when you have problem related to confidence and a lot of others stuff. The Sun is supposed to be intuitive, that he knows because he knows, for example he knows he is confident because he knows he is. That's how intuition is define in astrology. With intuition you acquire knowledge without using any of your 5 senses.
During that movie I realized I was feeling more intuitive, that everything was getting more simple, like I removed my blindness. I must have been pretty blind to not notice that the Bach flower remedy work so fast before or maybe at the time it wasn't working so fast.
At first I thought it was the alcohol or maybe I was being paranoid. Because it felt a bit like when I smoke marijuana. When I smoke marijuana I feel like my conscious mind is gone. The first hours I can still use my conscious mind a little but then it get worse with time, at the end I'm completely paranoid, I imagine all kind of situation in which if I don't do something right now I'm going to die the next day. Last time I had to sleep with a bottle of water so I can save the world and myself, I had to launch a command in my Linux to start AM6, if I didn't I would be stuck in a world with night only, the day would be gone.
It feels very real, and at the same time it's a bit like a dream because the next day it's hard to remember. It's a bit like being a completely different person, with different motive. I wouldn't say it's a great experience but I don't want to do it again but this experience gave a greater understanding. If it's how my unconscious think it's pretty scary, it means I have a lot of hidden fears. It wouldn't surprised me. It seems each person react very differently to this drug, some seems to control it with time, at least according to them. I think they are actually scared too but they won't admit it. What ayurveda tells about marijuana seems similar to what I found in my own experience, especially about the conscious mind being blocked. In summary I would describe marijuana as removing your conscious mind and adding paranoia to it. It could also be describe as a dog in a human body, as dogs are not conscious like us. The positive stuff in that state is that I can use my gut feeling way more easily. When I look at something I feel that all my previous experience with that thing come into my mind, it is very overwhelming. At some point I just think only and I don't do anything with my body. I imagine all kind of scenario, my imagination run wild.

Since I used this Larch remedies I feel a bit like that, on the imagination part not the paranoia part obviously. But it might just be because it is Sunday, and during During Sunday I noticed that I'm more imaginative. My Sun is in Pisces so it may be why I behaved that way during the Sunday.