Subliminal Talk
The Astrology Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: The Astrology Thread (/Thread-The-Astrology-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 08-07-2014

I write this thread so we can record the different personality we have here on the forum. Based on experiences I have seen that astrology if done properly is the most precise technology to understand someone personality. I would like people who are ok with it to share their birth date (with hour/m/s if possible) so we can take things to the next level. My goal is to understand what personality type have succeed until now. I have collected a few Quotes from Shannon about what according to him is the "difficult" type.

From what I have learnt astrology is not something fixed, his aim is to determine what the guy is able to do without any training (subliminal, hypnosis, ...). What his weakness are and what he could do about it (like meditation for example).

So I will begin with me:

I was born on February *** at 10h30 am in ***, ***.

I am according to the tropical zodiac:
Ascendant - 20:54° - Taurus
Sun - 3:15 - Pisces
Moon - 9:00 - Gemini
Mars - 10:48 - Gemini
Mercury - 26:57 - Aquarius
Jupiter - 5:33 - Leo
Venus - 00:01 - Aries
Saturn - 01:44 - Aquarius

I have used this Website to get my Birth chart.

From what I have learnt from Vedic Astrology my biggest problem come from my Venus sign which is at the first degree of a sign. Plus it's between a water sign and a fire sign ( Aries and Pisces). From that you can guess that my relationship with girls until now wasn't great.

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - Why So Serious? - 08-12-2014

I'll give this a shot 08-15-90 2:43 p.m. Houston, Texas.

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cla4OJWz6nWTBDZ3NnMjNObWs/edit?usp=sharing

You are according to the tropical zodiac:
"Ascendant - 29:41° - Scorpio" mistake here read the last post
Sun - 22:40 - Leo
Moon - 20:48 - Gemini
Mars - 21:32 - Taurus
Mercury - 19:36 - Virgo
Jupiter - 29:27 - Cancer
Venus - 2:16 - Leo
Saturn - 19:50 - Capricorn

From what I see the best placed are mercury, jupiter and Saturn. You should be good with commuincation and grammar. A good faith and joy from jupiter even if it's at the end degree because it's exalted in Cancer (but it's like my venus between a fire sign leo and water sign cancer). Saturn should give you a long life and a good endurance to face problem (not give up easily).

Your main problem come from the south node of the moon which is place between your sun and venus at 7:17° Leo. This should cause problem with your goal and confidence (even if Sun in Leo is very good and in the 9 house a good one). People who have the south node near the Sun don't have a strong ego and they appear soft, nice. And the south node is more near your venus which would cause your relation with women to be lost, invisible (ketu make things hard to notice, invisble, like the ego from the sun which represent the father side).

Your moon is in Gemini so on this side you are good at talking with woman and man in general.

I'm just a beginner in astrology so it might be 100% true Tongue

"From what I see I think something important Happened around the 09/15/2011 and around the 01/05/1994 for you." the date are not precised because of the mistake.

You are not scorpio ascendant I made a mistake
"
Your ascendant is in scorpio at 29:41°. it's at the end of the sign so it might not be able to show all his property. I used my software to describe ascendant scorpio, they call it lagna but it's the same thing.
But be aware that you may have already improved in this area, especially if you have used sub :

The native with Scorpio lagna is strengthening any personality weaknesses that may have occurred through lack of development in the past as well as working out many limiting results of their karmas. This makes for a highly vulnerable personality that is so aware of its every weakness. The need to develop these undeveloped areas makes for a generally unstable, crisis orientated, and at times, greatly pained personality. The natives tend to be introverted or self-absorbed, looking for some strength and security in their tumultuous selves. The natives are very sensitive as long as there is any attachment left in their personalities. At best they are able to make incredible growth in their lives as they have so much strength and energy available to overcome their liabilities.
The evolutionary goal is to develop the opposing sign of Taurus. Scorpio needs to develop stability, and consistency in their lives with regards to those things that they find worthwhile. The concrete things they learn to develop and maintain are a reflection of their own inner security and recognized worth. Partnerships tend to be with those that are more practical, grounded or secure, with those that somehow teach the native these things, or to those whom the native by attaching themselves to finds some worthiness in their activities and themselves. There is also the need to be validated by their partners, if they themselves recognize their value, then their partners will do so as well. If they themselves do not recognize their innate value, then their partners are likely to devalue them, but this also gives the opportunity for the native to validate himself or herself."

If you want more, feel free to ask, I have a lot more to say. You can be more precise with houston too, my software give me at least 6 different place in houston, I have used "Houston Medical Center, GA". Which appear to be complety wrong. I have just seen it.

"From what I have seen from your journal, EPHRA is a good choice, Scorpio people are master of manipulation but they do it in order to hide their true feeling. They don't let people see their weakness. They tend to hide it. " it's wrong too.
http://www.astrolada.com/scorpio

http://www.astrolada.com/leo

http://www.astrolada.com/gemini

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2014

I just done a big mistake, you can get forget everything about the scorpio ascendant stuff.
I have used this one it's seems better:
Houston Heights, TX, Harris
Pretty much all the thing I have said were good except the date and your scorpio sign.
You are ascendant sagitarius.

Here is the new one :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cla4OJWz6nM1FmTy1Vc3hfVEk/edit?usp=sharing

so

Ascendant - 03:41° - Sagitarius
Sun - 22:40 - Leo
Moon - 21:24 - Gemini
Mars - 21:34 - Taurus
Mercury - 19:38 - Virgo
Jupiter - 29:28 - Cancer
Venus - 2:19 - Leo
Saturn - 19:50 - Capricorn

The important event in your life was around the 05/13/2011 which might have bring death because your jupiter is in the 8 house (it rules death, occult stuff) and the next important one was around the 01/09/1993

LAGNA IS SAGITTARIUS (ascendant)
The native with Sagittarius lagna guides their life through some belief, philosophy, religion or law. They are very apt to do what they believe and their entire identities are wrapped around their ideals. They aspire to have purpose and meaning in life.
The evolutionary goal is to develop the opposing sign of Gemini. The Sagittarius native must learn to test their ideals, beliefs, etc, and be flexible where necessary. In other words they need to investigate what they believe in to test and see if it really measures up and works. The native also needs to learn to have fun and play; that not everything has to have some grand purpose. Partnerships tend to be with more curious, experimental, and playful types, or with those who bring out these qualities in the native.

http://www.astrolada.com/sagittarius

Here the Sebastian’s horoscope, I didn’t reveal the exact position of his planet so it’s birthdate and place can stay anonymous (his request).

Ascendant - - Capricorn
Sun - - Cancer
Moon - - Taurus
Mars - - Virgo
Mercury - - Cancer
Jupiter - - Cancer
Venus - - Leo
Saturn - - Leo

I will begin by the good one:

Moon is the best placed in exaltation in taurus. Taurus people is passive fixed earth feminine sign, there are grounded, logical and slow. The moon is in the 5 house (a good one) and lord of the 7 house (good one too, it rules relationship).
http://www.astrolada.com/taurus

Sun in cancer in the 7 house (good house) ruling the 8 house. The 8 house can be a bit problematic because it rules death. Cancer sign can be good entrepreneur because they understand emotional intelligence. Cancer is a passive cardinal water sign, they like emotion and family.
http://www.astrolada.com/cancer

Ascendant Capricorn is passive cardinal earth. Taken from my software (lagna = ascendant):
The native with Capricorn lagna has a life of activities and rewards that is based upon their previous karmas. Capricorn is the natural 10th house of the zodiac, the house of greatest activity as well as the most powerful house. But Capricorn is an even sign, meaning its nature is receptive, not initiative. This is because Capricorn is receptive to the effects of the actions taken previously, and the accumulation of previous actions is the most powerful activating force there is. The native with Capricorn lagna has a sense of responsibility towards their actions that may cause them a lot of worry, attachment and suffering because they have a tendency to feel immediately responsible for something that is far more powerful than any momentary use of their will. They will always fall short of their expectations and suffer from insecurities as long as they see themselves as the doer and responsible right now for what is. On the other hand if they are performing well, they may attach and identify with the results of their works and this may give rise to pride, but then the lagna lord Saturn will force them humbly to their knees. It is detachment from the fruits of their works that is their key to happiness. The fruits are not only the material rewards, but also the reward of what others think about them for their actions, and what the native thinks about themselves due to their actions.
The evolutionary goal is to develop the opposing qualities of Cancer. While being detached, the Capricorn native must feel, and be sensitive. They must learn to change as their needs and feelings require, and not just change to meet the needs of one's duty. Most importantly they must learn how expectations that their inner needs be met by externals creates unhappiness, and that they must fulfill these needs within themselves. Partnerships will be with those much more overtly sensitive and emotional, or with those that bring the native's feelings to their attention. Relationships very much serve to make them aware of their sensitivity and needs.
Your ascendant ruler is saturn but it’s badly placed in the 8 house
http://www.astrolada.com/capricorn

Then the bad ones but remember it can be improved through meditation, sub, etc.

Your venus sign is leo but along with saturn. Saturn rules pain, sorrow, longevity and according to astrology with saturn it get better with time. Saturn normally matures around 30 years. Your venus rules the 5 and the 10 house it’s some good house so it’s not all bad
Your venus and saturn is in the 8 house and the 8 house ruling death so it can be problematic. I’m not yet an expert but be careful with this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuKtXwCEFU&index=5&list=PLfqNyrxBBw-KfxTF3eyH5MonvXKRQ5FNg

Your jupiter is combust with the sun but in exaltation because it's in cancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3Tn2jIv40&index=14&list=PLfqNyrxBBw-KfxTF3eyH5MonvXKRQ5FNg

The important date for you where something important have happened:
11/08/1978 can be a death related thing because your sun rules 8th house
10/01/1984
08/01/1994
06/18/2001

his chart without degree : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cla4OJWz6ncWl2SlBzYkdJRzg/edit?usp=sharing

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - Why So Serious? - 08-13-2014

Oh it relies on the exact location. Sorry about that. Um Houston Heights isn't the exact location either although it isn't to far off.

Do you mind listing the other locations that have to do with Houston so we can make this as accurate as possible?

Thanks by the way for doing this. It's pretty fun.

You can give me the latitude longitude from Google maps if you want the exact location. But I don't think it changes a lot this description if it's only 75 km away.
The only problem would be about the date it would change for say 2 weeks. But to get the best precision you have to know the exact time birth in second and exact location.
Did something really happen in this date for you?

In my horoscope my dates indicate when I traveled from France to my current location in ****. The other one indicate my parents divorce when I was at school. And the first one seems to indicate my parents wedding and decision to get married.

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - Why So Serious? - 08-14-2014

(08-13-2014, 09:56 PM)maniac360 Wrote: You can give me the latitude longitude from Google maps if you want the exact location. But I don't think it changes a lot this description if it's only 75 km away.
The only problem would be about the date it would change for say 2 weeks. But to get the best precision you have to know the exact time birth in second and exact location.
Did something really happen in this date for you?

In my horoscope my dates indicate when I traveled from France to my current location in Reunion. The other one indicate my parents divorce when I was at school. And the first one seems to indicate my parents wedding and decision to get married.

If it doesn't make a huge difference than that's okay.
I don't remember what happened on those dates.

Since I should be paying attention to the second post may I have a bit more info. Like what I can do for self improvement and more on personality.Huh

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - JackOfHearts - 08-14-2014

Your main problem come from the south node of the moon which is place between your sun and venus at 7:17° Leo. This should cause problem with your goal and confidence (even if Sun in Leo is very good and in the 9 house a good one). People who have the south node near the Sun don't have a strong ego and they appear soft, nice. And the south node is more near your venus which would cause your relation with women to be lost, invisible (ketu make things hard to notice, invisble, like the ego from the sun which represent the father side).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njE69YZlM9U&index=19&list=PLfqNyrxBBw-KfxTF3eyH5MonvXKRQ5FNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9r_vlVo7C8&list=PLF8DBD42C931848BF&index=83

Because of your sun being with ketu, your self confidence should missing, I would say something like absolute confidence would help in that area or alpha male. I didn't study yet what the effect are when Venus is conjunct with Ketu so check the second video.
This two conjunction should be 100% accurate unless you are not born that day (happy birthday by the way), the second conjunction should be more noticeable because it's nearer (venus-ketu 5° of difference).

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - tinygargoyle - 08-16-2014

Um.... I don't want to be a killjoy but......
I would only give exact place of birth on an encrypted system or direct email as this is a common security question.
Unless truly essential, I would be close but not exact.

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - Shawn - 08-16-2014

(08-16-2014, 10:31 AM)tinygargoyle Wrote: Um.... I don't want to be a killjoy but......
I would only give exact place of birth on an encrypted system or direct email as this is a common security question.
Unless truly essential, I would be close but not exact.

You can PM maniac like I did if it's secure enough for you.

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - JackOfHearts - 08-16-2014

I never used or give my birtplace or birthdate as recovery password its not secure at all in the first place. Your birthdate is not a confidencial infomartion. At school or workplace people know it, its not a secret information. A lot of people give them on facebook for example.

RE: Subliminal potential success with astrological personality - Why So Serious? - 08-17-2014

Thanks for the birthday wish and yes what you wrote so far is pretty accurate. Kind of scary how accurate it is. Oh and I'm a women.lol Sorry for the misunderstanding.