Subliminal Talk
Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Tiger-Eye-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 02-09-2011

What's up guys.

Started Stage 2 and AM2011 this weekend, on day 4 of it right now. The first night I used it was Saturday night, and when I woke up Sunday I felt rejuvenated and *greatly* desired some feminine company. Had a female friend of mine come over and took care of business all afternoon, I mean tore it up. She loved it and even remarked "I don't know what's gotten into you today!" Heh, heh, heh

The past three nights however have been a little strange. Haven't woken up feeling as good as I did on Sunday, but kinda the opposite. I've been feeling a bit ornery and ticked off. I guess this may be some resistance on my part based on what I've read here, or other things in my life (i.e. stress at work) are weighing on my mind

I think it's cool too that we share similar experiences using the subs, and obviously that's what the subs are designed to do. I also think it's cool that each experience is individual based on our backgrounds, age, experiences, location, etc.

However, I haven't been reading many of the other journals on here since about a week into it because I don't want to read about someone else's experience and have that influence what I think should be happening with me. I mean, I want it to happen naturally from the sub (oxymoron?) versus self suggesting this is what happened to others, this is what needs to happen to me. Also, not knowing what to expect kinda adds an additional element of fun.Big Grin

Don't get me wrong, I love the feedback, the confirmation of similar experiences, and look forward to offering the same kind of support to those who start the program after me. But for now I like mystery behind the "I wonder what traits/habits/attitudes are going to be instilled/tweaked/boosted next."

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 02-10-2011

Quote: However, I haven't been reading many of the other journals on here since about a week into it because I don't want to read about someone else's experience and have that influence what I think should be happening with me. I mean, I want it to happen naturally from the sub (oxymoron?) versus self suggesting this is what happened to others, this is what needs to happen to me. Also, not knowing what to expect kinda adds an additional element of fun.

Don't get me wrong, I love the feedback, the confirmation of similar experiences, and look forward to offering the same kind of support to those who start the program after me. But for now I like mystery behind the "I wonder what traits/habits/attitudes are going to be instilled/tweaked/boosted next."
Having an online journal is sometimes like a 2 edged sword. Yes, it provides Shannon feedback on what the sub is doing and it gives others a glimpse of what the sub is doing for you. However, for those that come from a lesser place (not being as far along as others), others can possibly start overthinking and over analyzing and wondering why the effects of x sub aren't doing that for them.
I think when I start future subs, I'll just keep things much more simple not not go off into too many details.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - mat422 - 02-10-2011

(02-10-2011, 08:21 AM)ronatello Wrote:
Quote: However, I haven't been reading many of the other journals on here since about a week into it because I don't want to read about someone else's experience and have that influence what I think should be happening with me. I mean, I want it to happen naturally from the sub (oxymoron?) versus self suggesting this is what happened to others, this is what needs to happen to me. Also, not knowing what to expect kinda adds an additional element of fun.

Having an online journal is sometimes like a 2 edged sword. Yes, it provides Shannon feedback on what the sub is doing and it gives others a glimpse of what the sub is doing for you. However, for those that come from a lesser place (not being as far along as others), others can possibly start overthinking and over analyzing and wondering why the effects of x sub aren't doing that for them.
I think when I start future subs, I'll just keep things much more simple not not go off into too many details.

Very true. It's important to just relax and let the subliminal take care of everything. I always remind myself that it's more important that the subliminal effects me than when it does. Some people might get results within the first 2 weeks and others might get results in 4 weeks. Everybody is different and some may have more limiting beliefs that hold them back.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 02-22-2011

Hello friends.

About half way through with AM2011 Stage 2 and I must say things are going quite good. Overall, I can sum up my new feelings in one phrase: self control.

Many benefits or positive changes I've experienced since starting the sub are a result of improved self control. After I quit smoking I realized that I was starting to eat like a pig and gaining weight. I didn't quit smoking just to become obese so I quickly got my diet under control, started exercising a bit and now I'm losing fat and gaining muscle.

As I mentioned being more aware of my body earlier on, this is now becoming awareness/control. I am in control of my body language and the message that is sent via posture and so on.

Little chores or projects around my house that I keep putting off or coming up with excuses not to do them are getting done. I think the key is the excuses part. Many times when you rationalize something away, or come up with an excuse not to do something, you are relinquishing control over the situation, and in essence, part of your life. I feel like I am making strides toward being in as much control as I can be (which is a freaking ton) over my life.

As far as the female/attraction aspect goes, I do have a regular FBuddy which is taking care of business right now. I'm busy at my job currently, so I haven't been able to get out and socialize as much as I normally do, so the FB works out fine at the present. However, I do have feeling that once spring hits and mini skirts become ubiquitous, things are going to be off the chart for me!Big Grin

Real busy from now till the first week of March (right around the time stage 2 ends) so y'all might not hear back from me until I'm in stage 3.

Keep the faith my friends and I'll get with y'all soon!

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 02-22-2011

Self control definitely sums up what stage 2 did for me.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 03-14-2011

Hey guys,

Finished with Stage 2 last week and and wanted to record some of the impressions that I have from the first two stages.

The biggest descriptors and relaxed and confident. Some negative things don't bother me nearly as much now as they used to, and in some cases, not at all. That does not include my disdain for incompetence which is as righteous as ever. I am in more control over my life concerning 1) my health (stop smoking/diet) 2) my surroundings 3) whom I spend time with, and 4) how I am treated. My posture is improved being more upright with the shoulders back and the default position for my arms became just hanging by my sides. Most of this seems very "natural" at this point too, there isn't much questioning my decisions or actions internally when a choice needs to be made.

I wanted to write this a few days ago while I was fresher off Stage 2, but didn't get to it. I've been in Stage 3 now for 5 nights. I can tell some more changes are taking place, but can't adequately verbalize them yet, it's too soon. (But I'm getting a vibe they're pretty f'in cool, heh, heh, heh)

So far I'm digging this program and can't wait to see what happens in Stage 3. Even if I stopped right now, I would consider the first two stages to have been time well spent.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 04-08-2011

Only 2 more days of Stage 3 and I must say, feeling great!

I thought I'd sum up my current attitudes with some movie quotes.

On Women - "The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays or prays"

On Walking - "You know what I wanna do? Strut"

On Interactions- "It means, I don't take sh*t from no one" (NSFW obv)

On top of that, I've been engaging in a lot of home improvement over the past month. I purchased a house about 6 years ago which needed updating. I started off pretty good when I first purchased it, but then kinda got bogged down over what I wanted to do vs what others were advising me to do so I just kinda stopped for a few years. This month it was like one day I woke up and said "I'm going to do A, B and C and I'll be damned what anyone else says." and since that time, that's what I've been working on. Probably gotten A and part of B done, and have a plan for what I want to get accomplished this summer (well, actually by the first couple weeks of June). So I got that going for me, which is nice.

The personality changes during Stage 3 with me have all been very slow and subtle, which I like very much. I also get the vibe that people are enjoying hanging out with me more, despite my zero tolerance bullsh*t policy, lol.

Anyways, looking forward with great anticipation to starting Stage 4 in a couple days.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 07-25-2011

I just finished the Alpha Male 2011 program about 10 days ago, and although I haven't kept up with my journal, just wanted to summarize my experience for anyone who may read this thread an thinking about doing this.

It's awesome! Some of the changes I have experienced are:

I have never felt so in charge before in my life.

I am acutely aware of my presence and being the vast majority of the time, and the type of "vibe" I'm projecting via body language, eye contact, voice tone, etc.

I feel "big", for lack of a better descriptor, when out and about in public.

The disdain I have always had for incompetence has grown a hundred fold, to the point where I no longer tolerate it in my life.

The thought of anyone speaking down to me is repulsive. The few times it has happened it has been immediately corrected in a calm, rational manner.

Feeling awkward in social settings is a thing of the past. I mean, why should I feel awkward?, I'm Tiger Motherf*cking Eye.

The huge expansion of confidence I now have has carried over into other endeavors (business, hobbies, general life things) with great success. I no longer constantly second guess myself and try to play it safe. I make a decision based on my intelligence and ability and go full throttle with it, where as before I would rationalize a thousand reasons why I shouldn't do something and puss out.

Eye contact in social interactions is mandatory whereas before I rarely made eye contact when I talked with others.

Women are easy now. I have gotten more attention from women in the last 3 months than I have ever before. The best part is I'm 39 and the last three I've "hung out" with have been 23, 25 and 26.

The eye contact thing with women is crazy. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's freaking COOL!

When I was on the last week of the program I did feel some disappointment. Not with the program itself, but because it was ending. And not because I felt it didn't do enough, but because I felt so great I wanted it to keep going. Plus, I think I was a little worried that the effect would wear off. However, the opposite happened. The week after I stopped it seemed like my "training" started expanding. That is really where the "big" feeling started happening. It's only been 10 days though, so it will be interesting to see what happens further down the road. I would have no problem doing it again if I need to. One thing that would be cool is if Shannon could make a "refresher course" for people who have already completed the program, but just needed a pick me up every so often.

One not so cool thing that happened during my time with the Alpha Male sub is that I started smoking again after quitting early on. That of course is not the fault of the sub, it just means that after my one month break, the stop smoking sub is going to first in the queue. I may try to do another along with it, but not sure at this point.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with my results from the Alpha Male 2011 sub and my sincerest props to Shannon for creating it. Great job my man!

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - About - 07-25-2011

Glad to hear about your changes!

Did you note any of the changes you've had stage by stage anywhere? I bet shannon would love to have that has part of his data (can't entirely speak for him but I'd love to hear your progression).

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-26-2011

Congrads

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 07-26-2011

(07-25-2011, 04:43 PM)Tiger Eye Wrote: I just finished the Alpha Male 2011 program about 10 days ago, and although I haven't kept up with my journal, just wanted to summarize my experience for anyone who may read this thread an thinking about doing this.

It's awesome! Some of the changes I have experienced are:

I have never felt so in charge before in my life.

I am acutely aware of my presence and being the vast majority of the time, and the type of "vibe" I'm projecting via body language, eye contact, voice tone, etc.

I feel "big", for lack of a better descriptor, when out and about in public.

The disdain I have always had for incompetence has grown a hundred fold, to the point where I no longer tolerate it in my life.

The thought of anyone speaking down to me is repulsive. The few times it has happened it has been immediately corrected in a calm, rational manner.

Feeling awkward in social settings is a thing of the past. I mean, why should I feel awkward?, I'm Tiger Motherf*cking Eye.

The huge expansion of confidence I now have has carried over into other endeavors (business, hobbies, general life things) with great success. I no longer constantly second guess myself and try to play it safe. I make a decision based on my intelligence and ability and go full throttle with it, where as before I would rationalize a thousand reasons why I shouldn't do something and puss out.

Eye contact in social interactions is mandatory whereas before I rarely made eye contact when I talked with others.

Women are easy now. I have gotten more attention from women in the last 3 months than I have ever before. The best part is I'm 39 and the last three I've "hung out" with have been 23, 25 and 26.

The eye contact thing with women is crazy. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's freaking COOL!

When I was on the last week of the program I did feel some disappointment. Not with the program itself, but because it was ending. And not because I felt it didn't do enough, but because I felt so great I wanted it to keep going. Plus, I think I was a little worried that the effect would wear off. However, the opposite happened. The week after I stopped it seemed like my "training" started expanding. That is really where the "big" feeling started happening. It's only been 10 days though, so it will be interesting to see what happens further down the road. I would have no problem doing it again if I need to. One thing that would be cool is if Shannon could make a "refresher course" for people who have already completed the program, but just needed a pick me up every so often.

One not so cool thing that happened during my time with the Alpha Male sub is that I started smoking again after quitting early on. That of course is not the fault of the sub, it just means that after my one month break, the stop smoking sub is going to first in the queue. I may try to do another along with it, but not sure at this point.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with my results from the Alpha Male 2011 sub and my sincerest props to Shannon for creating it. Great job my man!

Your alphaness is bursting through the screen here, lol.

By the way, the program is designed so that Stage 3 can be used as a refresher course. In the 2012 set, I'm going to do a few things differently, and either will have Stage 6 be the refresher, or include a 7th track specifically as a refresher only.

RE: Tiger Eye's Alpha Male Journal - Tiger Eye - 07-26-2011

Cool, thanks for the info Shannon.

AYD: Mucho gracias

About: Unfortunately I can't really say these changes occurred here during this stage and so forth because for me they were all very gradual and subtle in building. Also, I have been so busy with my life and new found attitude I didn't really pay that much attention. My attitude was more like "good stuff is happening, I know it's from the sub, I'm just going to roll with it and enjoy" versus analyzing specifics in real time.

There is one funny kinda instance where I said the thought of people speaking down to me is now repulsive. This was not in my conscious mind at all. The first time it happened it freaked me out! When it happened I calmly told the person I did not appreciate be spoken down to and that it would cease to happen. The person was then all apologies and no further hassles since, but right after it happened I was like "What the f*ck!?!? Where did that come from!", lol. That happened about a month ago which would have been during stage six. It also seems the seduction type eyes started occurring during that time, but the rest, I really couldn't pinpoint.

Anywho, for now I miss the sound of the ocean at night and am still anal about making sure I have my ipod with me in the evening, even though I have nothing to listen too right now. Oh, and that is one thing I would want to stress to anyone thinking about doing this sub: Stick with it! I did not miss a single day/night of listening, even through some "tough" situations (traveling and so forth). If you make the commitment and follow though, it will change your life for the better.