Subliminal Talk
BIABW 8.0 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BIABW 8.0 journal (/Thread-BIABW-8-0-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-08-2014

woooow these are amazing no joke...thought i was going crazy for a second these subs only act when a female shows interest..I know this for a fact trust me...in store...2 cute blondes they look high school ish but supa hot...first thing that pops to my head to say is ...hey you girls go xx high school rite? subs put a stop to that...there was no interest on there part.no body language or any signs to approach..they didn't even look at me..I got ghosted...also notice my neighbor who had a bitch shield park rite in front of me at store and check me out super hard she couldn't keep her eyes off me...damn..

Fast forward copy place...I walk in...lady greets me nothing out of norm...super hot blonde in front of me wearing yoga pants...damn...I wanted to ...must keep composure. The lady who welcomed me shoots me with this hard intense stare like...I want u cowboy..lol..anyways I get to her..she helps me out..I feel like flirting but since im at a copy place the subs were like no..so I didn't...I looked down she had a ring on her finger.. damn I feel close to the pot of gold...no joke...chicks are showing up everywhere I go its awesome...cant wait till these subs kick into high gear..

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - stratos - 08-08-2014

Hey Alpha_Lion.....cool this result is from BIABW or Magnetic Mindset?

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2014

Why can't you flirt at a copy store?

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-08-2014

Mainly using biabw^^^^mm is here ...there

@sarge I guess its not socially acceptable for me to flirt in copy store. Its an affirmation in program and she wasn't giving me greenlight fully..just stare one time

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 07:58 PM)Alpha_Lion Wrote: Mainly using biabw^^^^mm is here ...there

@sarge I guess its not socially acceptable for me to flirt in copy store. Its an affirmation in program and she wasn't giving me greenlight fully..just stare one time

Meh, "socially acceptable" >>

You just have to ease into it. after a while (especially if you consistently clear your blockages with PSTEC) you'll be able to flirt any time without anyone even knowing it but you and the girl. Smile

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - AlphaMind - 08-09-2014

Oh look, another Magnetic Mindset user Big Grin

Did you do ALL the affirmation precisely?

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 06:41 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Oh look, another Magnetic Mindset user Big Grin

Did you do ALL the affirmation precisely?

yea

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-09-2014

quick update...feeling like a beast.

store...me and mexican lady make eye contact...i look at her like what you want woman? you want this? shes in a daze...lets go...im going harder at everything I do...putting more time into mm program attracting more latinas into my life and just being a boss...there getting there...these subs are beast.

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-10-2014

(08-09-2014, 07:31 PM)Alpha_Lion Wrote: quick update...feeling like a beast.

store...me and mexican lady make eye contact...i look at her like what you want woman? you want this? shes in a daze...lets go...im going harder at everything I do...putting more time into mm program attracting more latinas into my life and just being a boss...there getting there...these subs are beast.

Jesus christ man, how long have you been on this sub?

I tried it myself for a while, and didn't notice much of anything, back when I was between AM's.

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-10-2014

(08-10-2014, 12:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I tried it myself for a while, and didn't notice much of anything, back when I was between AM's.

9-10 days

(08-10-2014, 10:50 AM)Alpha_Lion Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 12:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

9-10 days

W-owwww. Are you muscular? What's your previous experience with women?

Muscular...my experience with women...could do better.....

(08-10-2014, 11:06 AM)Alpha_Lion Wrote: Muscular...my experience with women...could do better.....

Well I'm sure you WILL be doing better in no time. How much muscle, btw? weight/BF?

my bodyfat is pretty low..dont know exact numbers
Im 189-190 in weight