Subliminal Talk
BIABW 8.0 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BIABW 8.0 journal (/Thread-BIABW-8-0-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-02-2014

This journal is about: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 (4G – Type B/D Hybrid)

hey guys decided out of the blue I wanted to try these subs and see how they work. Currently running on 4 hours a day for now.

I was contemplating if I wanted to make this journal or not ....but I then asked myself ....what do you have to lose?

Day 1 .... I ended up helping this attractive woman pick up her mail...I didnt say anything just here you go...

day 2.... Noticed much more attention from females...I dont seem to be approaching them though? I was at gym working out this girl kept showing signs by me/ signs of attraction...I noticed I was looking for go ahead to approach her...she had her earphones in decided not to approach..Also at gym as I was leaving I heard gym girls whisper...that guy is so hot!..thats what I like to hear

day 3..went to store earlier...as im driving down street this girl does 360 and looks at my car..? possible hit...Noticing im acting much more alpha male. The dependency on woman is gone...as I get home woman in bikini/ neighbor there leaving to beach it looks like...this is a good sign.

self effects: I cant report anything bad. Im very very positive now..I was a downer type of guy before..

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Clansy - 08-02-2014

8h a day is minimum. Would recommend for you to find and read instructions in main site Wink

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 12:39 PM)Clansy Wrote: 8h a day is minimum. Would recommend for you to find and read instructions in main site Wink

From what I read:

These programs should be used for a minimum of four hours per day for a minimum of 32 days. Recommended usage is 8 hours, all night long

Im def working on getting up to eight hours though =)

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Clansy - 08-02-2014

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/ here Wink. Generally 8h is minimum and suggested is 12h, can go up to 16h (well general rule is get as much as you can (not getting overtired) and give at least few hours off). Just run it while you sleep thats already 6-8h + few hours a day then you are sitting near pc or traveling with mp3 and you will be good.

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 11:58 AM)Alpha_Lion Wrote: as I get home woman in bikini/ neighbor there leaving to beach it looks like...this is a good sign.

Awesome. I had this the other day, actually. I'm driving to the gym and about 50 feet away a woman just got out of her car. I look at her legs because she's wearing a towel. I'm wishing she'd take it off and let me view her thighs.

Guess what she did RIGHT after looking in my direction? Big Grin

Realize that ALL women get absolutely WET when around you, but they will also not take matters into their own hands out of deep and profound respect for you as a man. Take them at your own pace, and just ease into it as you feel is necessary. Also, enjoy. Smile

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 01:30 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 11:58 AM)Alpha_Lion Wrote: as I get home woman in bikini/ neighbor there leaving to beach it looks like...this is a good sign.

Awesome. I had this the other day, actually. I'm driving to the gym and about 50 feet away a woman just got out of her car. I look at her legs because she's wearing a towel. I'm wishing she'd take it off and let me view her thighs.

Guess what she did RIGHT after looking in my direction? Big Grin

Realize that ALL women get absolutely WET when around you, but they will also not take matters into their own hands out of deep and profound respect for you as a man. Take them at your own pace, and just ease into it as you feel is necessary. Also, enjoy. Smile

Ima huge fan of your journals...sargemaximus
What you said applied directly to me..I went out today and there was a woman checking me out. She was older than me but looked really good. I decided no way im approaching she is older than me. I then went to park to shoot some hoops...a gorgeous woman gets out with her two dogs...At this moment I was really going to approach then decided just to leave...I feel like I can pick and choose now like a true boss...This only at 4 hours time to ramp my time up to 13 + hours a day...I want the best results possible...Thanks to shannon and everyone else for these amazing subs.

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2014

Cool man, glad you're getting it. Look forward to your posts.

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-03-2014

day 4...another positive day...it feels great to be living.
Lets see...my neediness for woman has died to the extreme but I still realize one must socialize with them. I was realizing today that I was caring to much for the outcome with woman..why not just roll with the flow and let my brain figure out what to say...im at a point now where any woman that comes into my reality will be approached by me that I like and that is beautifual..no more games im much more of a straight shooter now. Also noticing im more care - free about everything and not caring much about anything.

Ramping up time to eh...12-13 hours a day....I want maximum results.....

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-04-2014

day 5.. I would describe the journey up to this point me learning to be non outcome dependent. I was very needy for woman in a me validating myself to them type of way. Im starting to take more risk I noticed. I saw a woman yesterday in her truck who stared at me pretty hard walking out of the store...I glanced over but she was not my type. Non attractive to say the least. I know things will get better.

My running time has increased to 12-13 hours a day...Im being very vigilant of my surroundings but non needy at the same time.

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-05-2014

day 6...had some major resistance last nite but im over it..looking forward to upcoming results.

I have more of a laid back sexual vibe now...

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-05-2014

More neediness seems to be dying for women that I did not know was there...interesting

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-06-2014

Day 7.. Im feeling super lazy, unproductive and I could really care less at the same time..My sexual side continues to come out. I keep looking at damn google images to say the least and chatting up a ton of women online... this should be a interesting journey..lol

still running 13 hours a day

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - Alpha_Lion - 08-06-2014

Im starting to do magnetic mindset again..by cory sky great program btw...
I do a sesh..leave to the store...perfect mixed race girl rite in front of me wih headphones on..im like shit..should I approach or no..everything was set up perfect fo me to chat her up for some reason I did not...then afterwards I was like aww well there will be more woman. I go to the self checkout line the female attendant comes over to scan my water...I feel a connection once she enters my zone it was weird. I look over this other good looking lady comes out of nowhere she like came from outside the store straight to self checkout..it was weird..I check her out...another lady checking me out as I leave to my car...I walked out the store feeling like tom cruise...this journey just gets weirder and weirder I swear...Im only 7 days in so im super optimistic..my time will come soon..lol

RE: BIABW 8.0 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-06-2014

Sweet! Don't worry about the headphones either, if she yanks them out and smiles, you know you're in. Big Grin

Cool avatar BTW.