Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - "Q" - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 05:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: There have been discussions for some time about setting up a sister company to handle adult related materials,
That sounds like a good idea if you wanted to bring your products to the mainstream. All the adult-related and For Interest to Men/Women products would need to go into the non-mainstream site. For a lot of men, even though the "non-mainstream" issues that these products seek to address bear heavily on their lives, it is still treated with hilarity and stigma.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - swisston - 09-20-2014

Are you looking for any partners in this process of professionalisation and splitting or are you happy to go it alone? I am already getting my entrepreneurial mojo back and I haven't even started BASE.

I have a number of ideas about how the site could be changed (or a new one created) and how the product packages could be sold differently. If you offer a decent affiliate scheme soon, I am going to be all over it and hopefully will come up with some novel ideas that will help far more people out there to improve their lives.

As my business coach tells me, the amount of money you make = the number of people you help x how much you help them.

These subs help people enormously, but clearly aren't reaching enough people yet. Smile

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-20-2014

Creative said:

Quote:Shannon what can i expect from this program if i listen to it 11 hours everyday for 1 year?

You can expect between 0.0 and 1.5 inches of length increase, based on what I have observed. More specific than that I cannot be.

Quote:So this sub is dead and it has no future? Maybe 6G penis sub in 2016?Huh

At this time there is no plan to make this program again.

Swisston said:

Quote:Are you looking for any partners in this process of professionalisation and splitting or are you happy to go it alone? I am already getting my entrepreneurial mojo back and I haven't even started BASE.

I have a number of ideas about how the site could be changed (or a new one created) and how the product packages could be sold differently. If you offer a decent affiliate scheme soon, I am going to be all over it and hopefully will come up with some novel ideas that will help far more people out there to improve their lives.

As my business coach tells me, the amount of money you make = the number of people you help x how much you help them.

These subs help people enormously, but clearly aren't reaching enough people yet. Smile

We are going to re-vamp the affiliate system. It's being worked on. For the time being, that's all I can say. There are some turbulent times coming for me, which I'm expecting to last through November/December, and I do not make major business decisions during such times.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shawn - 09-20-2014

Just an idea, I know there are no plans for now and I am satisfied with my size, but it seems like there is a lot of interest. So what's about a new try in 5G/6G sometime in future, probably with declaring it as experimental (since results aren't as good as expected)? By the way, a sister company sounds not as bad for 18+ stuff, so some people wouldn't feel offended with this stuff.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaMind - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: And I'm not thinking it's reasonable to do a football because 6G will completely dominate and overrun 5G.

So, why you make football for BAMM 2.0 5G? I mean, does it impossible for a single stage sub that act like a refresher for 6 stages? Maybe along the line of polymorphic type, where the effects will adjust to the 6 stages that we have used before.

I know, but, I never taste SoA and in your journal MPME (Magnus Engine) works faster and more instant than SoA itself. When ASC 6G comes, I want to taste it Big Grin

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-21-2014

I'm not sure I understand your question.

The MPME is a highly optimized and multiplexed implementation of SOA.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaMind - 09-21-2014

Let me phrase it, how is it possible for BAMM 2.0 to get a football while other 6 stages isn't? Wink

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shawn - 09-21-2014

I thought there were only plans to create a football for BAMM.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-21-2014

(09-21-2014, 02:50 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Let me phrase it, how is it possible for BAMM 2.0 to get a football while other 6 stages isn't? Wink

Because only BAMM needs it and I am only willing to make one for BAMM. I will make the football for BAMM, eventually, instead of trying to upgrade it as a whole. That is the theory. In practice, by the time I get to that point, I may need to upgrade it. Or I may just leave it alone. It will depend on factors I cannot know yet.

Quote:I thought there were only plans to create a football for BAMM.

That is correct.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 09-22-2014

I don't believe penis sub simpy failed because it was corrupt or depraved from the begining.The main reason i believe it didn't work out for most is because of the length of it's usage.
Most don't use more than 3 months and they expect huge gains, then they drop that sub and move to another screaming at the top of their lungs "IT DOESNT WORK" or "NOT AS NEARLY AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE".

I see 6G being a monster program in 2016 but even with IT you would have to listen more than 3 monhts, what do you think Shannon?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-22-2014

I don't know. 6G may only be good for limited goals, like rapid state shifting and instant effect. I may be able to make it do anything. I don't know yet, because I have not gotten far enough in my testing to understand it that far. Regardless, I don't see penis enlargement happening.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaMind - 10-09-2014

Breast Enlargement v6.0 is working VERY well. How does THAT work? Can you apply it to penis?

I mean, breast is 2 thing while penis is just 1 rod LOL. Couldn't be that hard, right ? Blush

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 02:12 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Breast Enlargement v6.0 is working VERY well. How does THAT work? Can you apply it to penis?

I mean, breast is 2 thing while penis is just 1 rod LOL. Couldn't be that hard, right ? Blush

The average gain from penis enlargement should be 2-3 inches yet it is not even 1 inch so yeah PE sub needs a lot of work.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 10-10-2014

(10-09-2014, 02:12 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Breast Enlargement v6.0 is working VERY well. How does THAT work? Can you apply it to penis?

As far as I can tell, the difference in results between Breast Enlargement and Penis Enlargement is the type of tissue you are attempting to affect, and the average age of the people trying to get the results. Breast tissue is primarily composed of fat, and that is a much less dense type of tissue than the tissue that composes the penis. Also, the average age of women attempting to increase breast size (~14 to ~45) is lower than the average age of guys attempting to increase penis size (~14 to ~60).

The density of the tissue seems to be the primary factor. So it may not be that the subliminal needs work, it may be that there is simply less growth potential for the more dense tissues from this type of stimulus.

Quote:The average gain from penis enlargement should be 2-3 inches yet it is not even 1 inch so yeah PE sub needs a lot of work.

Says who? Where are you getting your numbers from here? According to my records, the average gains are right about one inch. Not everyone who uses the program posts on the forum, but we get a lot of feedback in private.

The "should be" is indeterminate, because as far as I know, there is no reliable way to safely and permanently increase penis size that much as of yet. Do share your sources with me on the expected values.