Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - swisston - 09-17-2014

Discount sale before it goes?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 09-18-2014

(09-16-2014, 11:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm pretty sure he was BSing me.

We have decided to take down the penis enlargement sub, and plans for this in the future look unlikely at best. I have not been impressed with the results the program got, nor the impact it has had on our overall credibility.

Wait, so the 5g sub for penis enlargement will not be out?
It sucks when the most important sub isn't very successful.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-18-2014

The most important sub works just fine. Penis enlargement has nothing to do with it. And at this point, it is looking very unlikely that there will ever be another penis enlargement subliminal. It's gone, and no, no sale before it goes. Sorry guys.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - AlphaMind - 09-19-2014

(09-18-2014, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: The most important sub works just fine. Penis enlargement has nothing to do with it. And at this point, it is looking very unlikely that there will ever be another penis enlargement subliminal. It's gone, and no, no sale before it goes. Sorry guys.

Then how will I pay for this sub? This is the sub that I've pirated, well, I only listen to it for 3 minutes.

Shannon, how can you that this sub didn't work and Grow Taller 5G work?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shawn - 09-19-2014

(09-19-2014, 01:29 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Then how will I pay for this sub? This is the sub that I've pirated, well, I only listen to it for 3 minutes.

Just mail the support and explain the situation.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 09-19-2014

(09-19-2014, 01:29 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: The most important sub works just fine. Penis enlargement has nothing to do with it. And at this point, it is looking very unlikely that there will ever be another penis enlargement subliminal. It's gone, and no, no sale before it goes. Sorry guys.

Shannon, how can you that this sub didn't work and Grow Taller 5G work?

good question.One would think that enlarging the penis would have a higher success rate than growing taller.Damn, i was having pretty good expectations from 5G but now i honestly hope 4g will get the job done.Undecided

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Shannon - 09-19-2014

Regardless of how well it worked - and I know that it did work, just not as well as I wanted it to - I'm pretty sure I could have made it work to my expectations. But again, it is something that was damaging our credibility as a company.

There have been discussions for some time about setting up a sister company to handle adult related materials, but I'm not sure how that will play out in the future. What I am sure of is that in order to really go mainstream, we need to eliminate those things that make our reputation and credibility suspect. So the next step for Subliminal Shop and Indigo Mind Labs is to let go of those things that have been holding us back in those directions, so we can grow and accept the mainstream mass media attention we will be getting in the future without having all the effort lost simply because someone influential looks around, sees a title like that and concludes (without further consideration of the facts) and says on mass media, "Oh, this is BS." any more than they would just because they assume so already since it's subliminals.

Things like penis enlargement do not have a good name or reputation in the mainstream, and they are not the sort of thing we want to be associating ourselves with for being taken seriously by the majority of people out there. How do I make subliminals a mainstream thing if people refuse to believe they work? I'm making headway with it, but there are a LOT of people who would shut off instantly if they saw something like that because of previously held conceptions, assumptions or moral beliefs and expectations. And I need to make subliminals (or at least, my subliminals) a mainstream thing not just for the success of the business, but to make the world a better place by helping as many people as possible with them.

The first time I tried to cut this one down I was told it was one of our best sellers and it was suggested that we not do so. The logic was that if it's a best seller it must work, despite the (at the time I thought) lack of feedback. This time, everyone was in agreement: it needed to go. So it's gone, and I am not really so worried about the loss of that particular title. From what I saw, the majority of you guys weren't using it properly (read: by itself) anyway, so what's the difference? There are other ways to increase penis size.

If you need to pay for a pirated copy, just ask Ben for help on the back end.

Why would I buy PE 4G, when you, the creator itself sure that it won't work as how you want it to be?

The fact that I only listen to it for 3 minutes, and delete it long time ago. Regardless I don't believe physical changes is possible with subliminals, except weight loss.

(09-19-2014, 05:41 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Why would I buy PE 4G, when you, the creator itself sure that it won't work as how you want it to be?

The fact that I only listen to it for 3 minutes, and delete it long time ago. Regardless I don't believe physical changes is possible with subliminals, except weight loss.

If you really believed that physical change was impossible shy of weight loss, you would not have pirated it in the first place.

In life, when you do the wrong thing, you have to man up, face it, admit it and FIX IT. You're almost there - now you have to fix it.

The extent to which I wanted it to work may or may not be possible in real life. However, the average gain by most guys seems to have been about an inch of length. I would be very surprised if you could find something out there that actually gives you more than that. The fact is, not all guys CAN gain that much in length. Just like not all women can increase their breast size by more than a cup size. But it can be done, and we have a lot of evidence on this forum. The guys who gain usually make a post about it and then do something else. The guys who don't usually spend a lot more time talking about it. End result is that it looks like it doesn't work. It works, just not for getting the 2-3 inches I was wanting to achieve.

You pirated it, and triggered AP code. Even for 3 minutes.

That's why you would pay for it.

Dude, it is in torrent so I bulk download it and listen to it just to check the sound does it broken or not. Either way I delete it. For weight loss I've use other subliminal company and it do works but not their PE sub, so I conclude it won't work.

If weight loss is in my bulk download then I won't delete it, if.

Besides why would I pay for things that won't work for me? I'll just balance out with the sub that benefitted me.

It doesn't matter, I realized that that particular program did not have AP code in it.

But, that aside, how do you know it won't work until you try it? Limiting assumptions like that are what kept me from making 4 and 5G programs right off the bat, and 6G would have been just looney bin material if you'd told me I would be able to do these things a couple years ago.

Great so I won't need to pay for PE 4G. I've done PE sub from another subliminal producer, their mindset programming and weight loss works. But not with height, posture and PE even though I've use it for a long period of time.

Of course saying it as the base from my conclusion is immature, sorry. It might work, but not as what you want. The GT product works to Andrew even though it is still 3G that time.

IMO, 6Gs should be made for heaviest aspects. Such as weight loss (not all user loss 3 pounds/week), NFSM (improved in the flow moments), Penis Enlargement (in terms of blood flow and motivation to exercise), Grow Taller (calcium efficiency) and Alpha Male/SM/WM/AF (maybe just the football similar to BAMM).

I know your subliminal works, but I do limit my assumptions and expectation because I do not want to think this is the magic pill. If such thing, instant results that are faster than MIR, you can literally convince me that this is the pill.

I would love to be able to just say, "Hey, 6g for everything!" ut it's not that simple. There are a few major points to consider.

First, it's mind numbingly complex. This morning I was attempting to adjust a single component that I have had working for some time, and just finding it in the script took me a few tries. Then figuring out which part of the statement needed to be adjusted was challenging... this one statement is 2 pages of text. Once I figured that out, I had to understand the section's grammar as it interfaced with the rest of the statement, before I could attempt to adjust it, and of the five adjusted prototypes I created, none worked as well as the original. It's very slow and mind melting work to adjust.

Second, I have only been focusing so far on mastering the state shifting aspect. I don't yet know if that can or will produce permanent results by itself, or if each statement will need a secondary statement worded differently to make it permanent.

And third, the format does not appear to be useful for 6 stage sets. It is not as adjustable as the stadard 5G stuff is. It's far too complex. So having six stage sets is unlikely, not because I don't want to make them in 6G (although given how complex it is, I don't) but because it's just not reasonably suited to being manipulated and shaped in the necessary ways.

I have high hopes for this concerning weight loss, and I am thinking that it will be able to achieve the 2-3 pounds a week goal for most people. NSFM should be ridiculous if I build it in 6G, and really should not be very difficult to make beyond adjusting miles of script in specific ways. Grow Taller I hadn't thought of, but that should also work. PE won't be happening. And I'm not thinking it's reasonable to do a football because 6G will completely dominate and overrun 5G.

I'm not trying to convince you that it's a magic pill. When it comes out, you can see and decide for yourself what you think. we have a ways to go before I fully understand it myself.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G - Creative - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 06:16 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 05:41 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Why would I buy PE 4G, when you, the creator itself sure that it won't work as how you want it to be?

If you really believed that physical change was impossible shy of weight loss, you would not have pirated it in the first place.

In life, when you do the wrong thing, you have to man up, face it, admit it and FIX IT. You're almost there - now you have to fix it.

The extent to which I wanted it to work may or may not be possible in real life. However, the average gain by most guys seems to have been about an inch of length. I would be very surprised if you could find something out there that actually gives you more than that. The fact is, not all guys CAN gain that much in length. Just like not all women can increase their breast size by more than a cup size. But it can be done, and we have a lot of evidence on this forum. The guys who gain usually make a post about it and then do something else. The guys who don't usually spend a lot more time talking about it. End result is that it looks like it doesn't work. It works, just not for getting the 2-3 inches I was wanting to achieve.

You pirated it, and triggered AP code. Even for 3 minutes.

That's why you would pay for it.

Shannon what can i expect from this program if i listen to it 11 hours everyday for 1 year?
So this sub is dead and it has no future? Maybe 6G penis sub in 2016?Huh