Subliminal Talk
Natious's lifechanging EPRHA Complete - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA Complete (/Thread-Natious-s-lifechanging-EPRHA-Complete)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for AM6 - Natious - 08-14-2014

Day 39: BREAKTHROUGH!!
I've been feeling so down for a few weeks and this morning I feel like I have reborn. It's like I have somehow released the negativity that I was holding onto for some time now, I will see how true that is in a few days time. I had a few very serious dreams and a slight panic attack middle of the night which I managed to overcome by acknowledging it and taking deep breaths. I suddenly realized that I have to change and this will be a turning point.
This very moment I'm feeling awesome! I am listening to some brainwave entrainment from Neuro Programmer 3 for beta levels which is like drinking coffee and boosting mood.
I have made up my mind to buy BASE instead of AM and this time I'm certain. Everything that it's going to have is what I need the most right now, including EPRHA, learning speed, motivation and so many more.

EDIT: Didn't see your post before somehow. I know exactly how it feels to wake up after a sexy dream, great with morning wood! Big Grin

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - adam225 - 08-14-2014

Why not do AM6 then BASE ? That's way you'll be an Alpha entrepreneur instead of just a casual entrepreneur....

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Natious - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 06:22 AM)adam225 Wrote: Why not do AM6 then BASE ? That's way you'll be an Alpha entrepreneur instead of just a casual entrepreneur....

I thought of it, but it seems like a lot of what AM has is in BASE too. BASE just looks like a sub that can help me more with my laziness and lack of focus. If I would start with AM first, I can't be sure how fast I will move on to work on the area that helps me with my financial freedom.
Also I don't think Shannon is creating a sub "become a casual entrepreneur" Smile
I'm up for debate over why to choose AM over BASE if there was something I am mission on. After all it could help me make a smarter choice.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Natious - 08-14-2014

I started thinking and I'm back to not knowing which to choose, I tried visualizing the possible outcomes of both.
Visualizing AM, I feel like I have the manliest posture with zen attitude and feeling very confident making the choices I know I have to make so I can become the best version of myself. Visualizing BASE, I feel like I will be working 14 hours a day learning and taking action toward creating something that will make a difference.
I do like becoming Alpha first, but the only problem is: Will I make the necessary choices toward moving forward with all areas of my life or only women related areas (which I do have a lot of trouble with)?

Overall the vibe I got from visualizing AM was far more appealing, I felt like my avatar or like a lawyer from Suits when they hold all the cards. I just can't sacrifice 7 months for something that might or might not help me in the specified area I need independence in. I want to move out as soon as possible. Opinions are appreciated. I want to make the choice by tomorrow so I can begin with AM6 or wait for BASE.

EDIT: the reason I want to make this choice so soon is because I don't want to spend too long on this and EPRHA doesn't cover as many areas as I want to work on, so I want a bigger and more powerful sub.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - AriGold - 08-14-2014

So you're living with your parents? In that case I think BASE would be the better choice. Reason for that is that you would get into fights with them. An alpha needs to be free and if you're still living with your parents probability is high that they won't let you live your own way or they have problems with you changing that fast. But that's just my opinion and nobody knows what happens when you use BASE.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - ffaux - 08-14-2014

AM has been good for me. AM is quite holistic and has started helping me in a lot of directions including women, career and business. The only caution I'd give is to not start AM and then wish you hadn't as soon as BASE comes out. If you do AM make sure you're doing it because you want to complete AM not because you're just waiting for BASE.

I'm doing AM and I live with my parents. I haven't really clashed with them since starting. If anything my relationship with them has improved. It's definitely time that I move out and I will probably do so later this year but that's not to avoid conflict it's just because it's time for ffaux to grow up haha. The only time AM will cause you to seek out conflict with your parents is if they have been oppressing you in which case they've had it coming Wink

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Natious - 08-15-2014

(08-14-2014, 11:49 AM)AriGold Wrote: So you're living with your parents? In that case I think BASE would be the better choice. Reason for that is that you would get into fights with them. An alpha needs to be free and if you're still living with your parents probability is high that they won't let you live your own way or they have problems with you changing that fast. But that's just my opinion and nobody knows what happens when you use BASE.

That kind of did happen on ASC too, but not the negative kind of fight but rather me explaining that I can't get anywhere if they are being on my way all the time.

(08-14-2014, 12:51 PM)ffaux Wrote: AM has been good for me. AM is quite holistic and has started helping me in a lot of directions including women, career and business. The only caution I'd give is to not start AM and then wish you hadn't as soon as BASE comes out. If you do AM make sure you're doing it because you want to complete AM not because you're just waiting for BASE.

I'm doing AM and I live with my parents. I haven't really clashed with them since starting. If anything my relationship with them has improved. It's definitely time that I move out and I will probably do so later this year but that's not to avoid conflict it's just because it's time for ffaux to grow up haha. The only time AM will cause you to seek out conflict with your parents is if they have been oppressing you in which case they've had it coming Wink

The thing is that I only recently moved back home, I've been living on my own in a different country in bursts of 7 months and I have returned twice, I just don't want to get an another slave job to do that now. And after reading the fastlane book, I think like that even more although I have known what it said for a while.

What I can take from all this is that I just have to make the choice that feel the best for me now and stick with it.
Thanks Ari and ffaux.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Natious - 08-15-2014

I have stopped using EPRHA as of today. I have used it for 40 days and want to do something more serious like AM6.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Ricardo - 08-15-2014

(08-15-2014, 08:41 AM)Natious Wrote: I have stopped using EPRHA as of today. I have used it for 40 days and want to do something more serious like AM6.

Good choice Natious. AM6 already has EPRHA in it so you will be getting another big dose of it. Good luck and keep a journal on AM6 Wink

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - adam225 - 08-15-2014

Do it, you won't regret it...

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Shannon - 08-15-2014

Whatever you start... finish.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Natious - 08-17-2014

Thanks Big Grin The reason why I finally decided to go for AM is because even if I want to do BASE more, AM6 is what I need more. Thinking about my past, the only way to significantly change my quality of life is to run AM6 before BASE.
I guess the only thing I would want AM6 to have is MLS, I have quite a hard time learning stuff and remembering them.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE 5G, oh yeah! (39 days in) - Natious - 08-17-2014

Just bought it, I will either start using it today or tomorrow. I am going to use it for 12h per day to be safe that I won't reduce the listening length in the later stages.