Subliminal Talk
Natious's lifechanging EPRHA Complete - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA Complete (/Thread-Natious-s-lifechanging-EPRHA-Complete)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - SargeMaximus - 07-22-2014

It doesn't really matter what OTHER people experience. If I'M not experiencing it, I have to question things, same goes for other people who are not reaping the 'benefits'.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - Natious - 07-22-2014

A placebo effect can be very powerful and can make people change vastly. For example therapists sometimes give patients out pills of water which make them do incredible things and change themselves to an amazing extent and at the same time there are people that don't get help from anything which can also be a placebo effect.
The real question is, would you be mad you paid 500$ for a pill of water if it helped you get to where you want to be? Knowing you can't get a refund if it helped you.
I personally am okay paying for something that helps me get to place I want to be, be it water, air or sand.
If a doctor gives me a pill to cure cancer for which I will pay 5000$ since it's so hard to make and includes diamonds and stuff, if it cured me and then I got told it was just water, I would say "Ok, thanks doc!", my life costs more than paper.

Also I have painful acne for which I've tried antibiotics and everything, no clue what it's caused by. I am quite sure that it comes from some belief that I have.

Day 17: Had some odd dreams.

First I was with the crew from 2 And a Half Men, we were taking Jake (the half) to school. When we got there, the school was closed with a sign on "go to the next building" or something. In the next building there was some parents conference. After leaving that I found myself alone, having lost all of them and had no way to contact them, suddenly there was night. I could barely see anything, trying to look for the car.
Next I remember I was near a train track and I found myself hanging from a cliff of mud. The train tracks were right in front of me and a guy kept going past me on a train constantly. Apparently it was some ghost that had killed many people. With huge efforts I kept trying to climb a cliff made of mud and somehow got to a high enough place to almost get up and go over the tracks, only the guy came with the train trying to push me to fall to the water.
We both fell, including the train. In water I started to drown him and eventually killed him. That's when I woke up.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - adam225 - 07-22-2014

Doesn't the fact that you're having weird dreams rule the placebo effect out though ? I've been getting plenty of them as well. I sure wasn't getting them before I started this subs...

(07-22-2014, 02:45 AM)adam225 Wrote: Doesn't the fact that you're having weird dreams rule the placebo effect out though ? I've been getting plenty of them as well. I sure wasn't getting them before I started these subs...

Before starting I also read that the subs manifest through dreams. I saw people reporting in dreams and trying to remember them. That might have made you notice them.
When have dreams ever been normal or logical? You normally just don't pay that much attention.

I'm not saying that I believe the subs are a placebo. I'm saying that I want to make sure they aren't by giving 2 people subs to try them out.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - adam225 - 07-22-2014

Nah, when I first started using AM6 I wasn't really getting any vivid dreams. It was only when I changed from listening through speakers at night to listening with headphones that I started getting them. Most of them I can't remember, but I know I've definitely had them. There have been times when I've woken up sweating with my headphones on the floor. I've obviously taken them off in some kind of distress.

Also, non of us would be experiencing the "tiredness" effect if they were placebo. I can sure feel tired towards the end of the day now. I wasn't like this before I started listening to them.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - SargeMaximus - 07-22-2014

Placebo effect IS a powerful thing. I, also, do not care if these subs are "placebo" or not, so long as they work. But that's the thing, if they ARE placebo, I need to be using them in a way that allows the "placebo" to work.

When I got a hot Brazilian's number years ago, I'm SURE it was a form of placebo. I had confidence and went for the number. I was in a confident/this is MINE state. Which is why I think that STATE is more important. Essentially, state locks you into a mode of feeling where all the results you experience can be explained as placebo of that state, because if you were not in that state, the results you'd get from the same actions would be different.

What I want to know is where is the line? What does the sub DO and what is placebo/subject to a person's mind?

It is known (to me anyhow) that your beliefs can change the way people behave towards you. Or even how they behave. I've been doing what I call "social experiments" at work since starting these subs. I've gone from being enemies with people to being their friend. It's all dependent on me, though. The beliefs and state your in influence your results entirely, because any reaction you get is interpreted by those SAME beliefs and state.

Example: Talking to a girl. She makes fun of me. If I'm in a bad state/believe women don't like me, I react to it negatively and thus cut off any chances to keep going.

If I'm in a good state/believe women like me, I'm much more likely to go with it and have fun with the situation, thus being playful and thus spiking attraction.

Furthermore, if I believe that a woman is MINE by right or by being OWED, I will create that in my mind, and she will respond accordingly. I know this because a girl once approached me in a mall, followed me out of it, and even tried to justify her body's attractiveness to me (I told her that her breasts were too small for my tastes and she's like "hey, my breasts are big enough."). I believed she was a hooker and that sex with her was the entire reason she was talking to me. By this belief, she conformed. With a little more openness, I could have f*cked her.

Now, as an extension of that, if I could recreate that state with EVERY woman I encounter, my results would rise dramatically.

I don't need to overcome limiting beliefs, just alter my beliefs to supersede or bypass them completely.

In the instance with the girl at the mall, if I had known she wasn't a hooker, I probably would have went into my usual "state". Clammed up, not know what to say, keep making sure she "liked" me. But because she "was" a hooker, I felt like she was my sexual servant, and that it was up to me whether I sleep with her or not.

I think that you have some deeper women related issues like me. From sentences like "With a little more openness, I could have f*cked her" and "In the instance with the girl at the mall, if I had known she wasn't a hooker, I probably would have went into my usual "state"." It looks like you have some hostility or fear towards women and I think I have something similar, the good things that I have started noticing it more and more recently.

The "state" is like when you are completely present and couldn't care less about the outcome, rather you are more interested in the process of what's happening, that will in the end give the best result, if we are less attached to the outcome and more focused on the process. Amazing being in the state!

I am guilty of looking for the thing that can change my life and then everything will be awesome, I keep looking for the end event neglecting everything that is happening now. On my good days I think to myself that I'll take this day easy and live for 16 hours, chilling and doing stuff I want to do. In the end I still fall back to the initial "find the magic key" state.

Meditation should help a lot with reaction vs response. You will naturally be less reactive to whatever people say and be more responsive instead.

In the end that's just my perspective on things.

I might have come off a little bit intrusive, that wasn't my intention.
I think SM would be a great option, seems to me that it also helps with when you sometimes feel like women have power over you by making you react to their shit tests and then comes the want for the things to be the other way around, trying to have power over women. I don't know if that is correct, but in a few SM journals that seemed to be a common ground.
I think it's ego that is involved in a big way. Something that RSD guy explains quite well in one of the videos. I even read it in someone's journal that over time with the help of the subs their ego had nearly disappeared, making them unaffected by anything that people would say.

After thinking for a bit, I don't think the subs are just a placebo effect. On ASC I got this initial placebo confidence boost which then disappeared and seemed to grow gradually.
After all, we have the option to ask for a refund if the sub doesn't work!!

So maybe give that SM a try and see if it helps you.

EDIT: I have realized a few things today. First of all I am starting to discover the good things about me that I so badly tried to hide after being battered by people's opinions of what I should be in order to succeed. That's not how we become strong, that's how we become slaves.
For some time I have made myself believe that I want to control people and get revenge on the world. However I just want to help others become better versions of themselves so in the end they can be free. I still have a lot of that hate and resentment inside, but I also have more clarity about my direction.

(07-22-2014, 05:23 AM)Natious Wrote: The "state" is like when you are completely present and couldn't care less about the outcome, rather you are more interested in the process of what's happening, that will in the end give the best result, if we are less attached to the outcome and more focused on the process. Amazing being in the state!

Yes. I love the state! It's the best thing ever. Btw, no word of a lie, I pretty much decided on doing SM 3. I thought about it at work today and figured I should just do it.

Also, whether it be from doing AM so much or not, I totally would have tried to make it come across like I wasn't just listening to you in the past. Maybe I've just gotten better at the game, you'll never know, but I know that I don't care and it feels good lol.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - Natious - 07-23-2014

Don't take nothing from the title, I sometimes randomly search for stuff and stumble upon some interesting things. I had an insight from this that explained why I had so much trouble communicating with women and I guess male friends as well. http://genderwholeness.com/lds/understanding/what-causes-male-homosexuality/ I read the first 4 and that pretty much explained to me why I have a misunderstanding about women (like Shannon said).

I have had the worst parenting when I was a kid, I was taught nothing that would have helped me how to deal with bullies, no girl talks etc. Even the religion I was in, my parents barely explained it to me, so I draw my own childish conclusion: sex before marriage is bad, you are now allowed to date girls, violence is bad... So in the end I believed that I shouldn't retaliate to bullies, I stayed away from girls and had a fucked up misconception of the world.

About that link I posted, the childhood crap that's in there seems to me is best healed with AM followed by SM. It seems to deal with many of those subject.

Again I am thinking that I might have to do AM before BASE instead. And after that maybe SM. How can I ever have a healthy view of the world if I haven't dealt with those issues first? How can I even build a successful business if I don't feel confident around people of either sex?
I am attracted to women and not men, but there's some issues I have to deal with before I go at it.

Hope that post brings some insights Big Grin Can't wait to read about your SM journal.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - SargeMaximus - 07-23-2014

Great post, totally understandable.

The "not knowing what is required of your gender" is where I'm at, even still. Especially when I get general advice like "just do what you want/be yourself and go with the flow". Dude, my FLOW is to be a girly child. I like it. It's fun, and it reminds me of childhood. I can tell you with absolute certainty, however, that such a state of being is hardly respected. And yes I can not care what others think, but at some point the responsibility to BE the way that makes people REACT the way you want them to react has to fall on me.

It's like work, you either do the job or you're fired. It may be a "job" to be an alpha for me, and to be a ladies man, but I am hoping that with repeated sub use, I'll get to naturally be it, without having to ignore my old-patterns. I'm hoping the old patterns will just not even be in my mind to consider.

(07-23-2014, 03:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Great post, totally understandable.

The "not knowing what is required of your gender" is where I'm at, even still. Especially when I get general advice like "just do what you want/be yourself and go with the flow". Dude, my FLOW is to be a girly child. I like it. It's fun, and it reminds me of childhood. I can tell you with absolute certainty, however, that such a state of being is hardly respected. And yes I can not care what others think, but at some point the responsibility to BE the way that makes people REACT the way you want them to react has to fall on me.

It's like work, you either do the job or you're fired. It may be a "job" to be an alpha for me, and to be a ladies man, but I am hoping that with repeated sub use, I'll get to naturally be it, without having to ignore my old-patterns. I'm hoping the old patterns will just not even be in my mind to consider.

I get exactly what you mean, I guess time and these subs will change that. I also get that with flow, it's different from person to person. For me it seems to be like my lows are low as hell and highs are high as a kid's who just got their favorite toy and a bag of candies.
That is not a bad thing at all, if you read fastlane forums, there's a few guys who are insanely positive and they are the ones that are not only multimillionaires, but wealthy in general.

I'm positive that over time being alpha becomes natural. Having lived a life, not being even close to Alpha, I can imagine that it will be a long journey, long but awesome. I guess it's important to enjoy the process more than the importance of the outcome. I don't live by it as much as I'd want to but I know it's true.

Day 18: BIRTHHHDAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! I haven't really ever celebrated my birthday due to my past religion, but heck... feels good to be 23.

My birthday gift to myself will be the permission to change and start enjoying that life again (and a 6 stage sub).

Dreams: This one was awesome, sadly can't remember much. It started with me using AM6 in my dreams and I think then seeing the progress.
Later somehow in my dream I managed to meet myself, that person said that he was my subconscious. I got stuck in what my "subconscious me"
said was limbo and told me that he can't help me, I have to get out of it alone. That limbo was some sort of a place with no people, only houses, a bit like in inception I guess.

I can't really remember much of the dream, but I know it was very surreal and very cool.

I have started to realize that there might be something in me that hasn't been treated medically. I have been extremely tired all the time during most of my life. I have brainfog, can't really concentrate, memorizing stuff is a pain, in general finding motivation or energy to do something is such a challenge. Reading around a bit, it sounds like it might be hypothyroidism and ADD, but need to make sure.

RE: Natious's lifechanging EPRHA preparation for BASE - swisston - 07-23-2014

Or something missing from your diet ? Vitamin D deficiency accounts for a hell of a lot of issues. Try the vitamin D + vitamin K + Iodine supplement from the Life Extension Foundation.