Subliminal Talk
A question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: A question (/Thread-A-question--4471)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 07-15-2014

Thanks Shannon...

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 10-28-2014

Hey everyone....

Just for a quick update, I have reached stage 4 of this program and I feel no major changes,
Changes that I felt so far:

Willing to take lead and more responsibilities.
Started working out whenever I get time.
Felt my words have some effect on people, they do as I say.

Now here is the catch:

I was suppose to finish stage 4 on Oct 30. But, I missed keeping the track of everything.
I never missed listening to the tapes while sleeping, but was not able to keep an account of how many hrs I actually put in. Even though I know that I have put 8 hrs or more, I don't have the track of it. It's cause of traveling, festivals and some late night drunk parties which came this month. And sometime I find my earphones have come out of my ears while sleeping.

So, I have decided to start the stage all over again : Starting Oct 25th onwards again.

I want to know is that a wise decision ? How will that effect other stages ?

Also, I would like to know how do I test my earphones for silent tracks. I do have the test audio file, and I am able to hear the face out tones properly. What does that mean ? The reason I am keen to know this is cause, at night I use masked tracks on full volume, and later on the renaming hours I complete using the silent tracks in office. Just wanna make sure if I am on the right tracks.

For additional info, I am using Sony earphones : Sony MDR-XB30EX Extra-Bass Stereo Headphone

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-MDR-XB30EX-In-Ear-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B00FLJTHLS

Experts help needed.....

RE: A question - JackOfHearts - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 03:32 AM)vivekarora83 Wrote: I want to know is that a wise decision ? How will that effect other stages ?

If it's only a few hours there and here then I would advise you keep going with the latter stage. What you can do though is add a day or two of stage 4 (the stage you missed a part).

I don't recommended you to redo a whole stage just some hours. It's very hard to listen perfectly to a whole 6 stage, I think there is a marge of error. You won't get the perfect 100% result but maybe 95% would be enough. Either way you won't have a perfect result the other way too, in fact I think it might be worse (to redo the whole stage).

For the other question there is a lot of threads on the forum about this topic, I think you can find them Confusedleepy:

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 10-29-2014

Thanks for the reply Maniac!! You saved my 1 month!! :-) :-)
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :-) :-)

RE: A question - Shannon - 10-29-2014

vivekarora83, I am reading through this thread and I realize that it violates one of our rules. Do not advertise competitor's products on our forum. So you will have to fix that. We offer brainwave entrainment also, so advertising and linking to other brainwave entrainment sellers creates competition for us, and naturally, we don't pay for keeping the forum running so other competing companies can benefit. As far as I can see, you have the options of removing the posts that do this, or the whole thread. Please read through our rules when you get a chance.

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 11-08-2014

@Shannon, Please forgive my non-intentional behavior, the links have been deleted....

Another thing which I came across while browsing through the threads in this forum, is that you said, not to listen to the silent track on full volume on earphones....

I have been listening to this silent track on full volume, using my smart phone (Power AMP music player, preset:Flat), luckily I did not go deaf or developed tinnitus. But, does this means all my 4 months went waste due to listening to silent on full volume ? or the subliminal will still do their job!!

On full volume we can hear a mild beep kinda sound...
I have not reduced the volume to 19.....which makes me hear nothing....

Shannon please reply, and suggest me what should I do...do I need to start from stage 1 again!!!! (Scary!!)

RE: A question - JackOfHearts - 11-08-2014

The more volumes the better, if your hearing and speaker can handle that kind of sound. It's not recommended to listen to the ultrasonic on earphone but it's still going to work.

You don't need to start again, check if you notice some differences in your dreams pattern or if you woke up more tired. Some resistance coming up, some night where it's a little bit harder to sleep.

It's usually easier to check that, some people don't react that way though, it can be very subtle differences. If it's a 5G sub, I notice right away a subtle difference in my thinking/mind when I play the sub.

RE: A question - Shawn - 11-09-2014

You should adjust the volume like the instruction says to prevent damaging your ears in long term. That's true that more volume is better in general but it's tricky to find the maximum tolerance level with ultrasonics because you can't hear them.

RE: A question - Shannon - 11-10-2014

Vivekarora, when I say advertising, I mean... talking about our competitor's programming using their names specifically, and including their product names and descriptions, such as in post #3 I think it was? Maybe post 2, and a couple others. That would act like advertising for them also, but thank you for what you have done so far. Please remove the company names and such too.

The reason for not using it at full volume on headphones is that it is too easy to accidentally overvolume and of course loud volumes can cause issues with your ears. It will still work, we are just trying to remove the risk of ear problems.

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 11-14-2014

Thanks everyone....
@maniac360, yea sometimes its difficult to get up, and sometimes I get tired very soon while listening to sub, and start to feel sleepy....!! This means silent subliminal's are working!! :-)
@ Shannon, I have deleted all the names and the post too, sorry about that.....

Thanks....!!

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 02-03-2015

Well, I have successfully completed the Alpha Male program

The effects have not been so magical as thought to be,

At the end, I have have developed the following:

1) Don't give a fuck about anything and to anyone...me and my choices first!

2) Got more health conscious and have been working out either in a gym or yoga at home.

3) Staying calm even in the tense situations.

4) Have been taking care of my dressing, going more towards the causal college guy type looks!

I will be starting with Women Magnet now.

But, as the results are so minor, am doubting if my speakers are good, they are 20k, which I am using for silent tracks in my office. The same headphones listed here:
They have frequency response from 4 to 24000 Hz.

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-MDR-XB30EX-In-Ear-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B00FLJTHLS

Can anyone help me decide....

RE: A question - Shannon - 02-03-2015

Keep in mind that on top of frequently it being true that AM requires a total of 2-3 run-throughs total to get full benefits from it, it also needs time after you finish to "set". That's why we recommend taking a little time off between subs, especially the big ones. Rome wasn't built in a day. The Titanic didn't turn on a dime.

RE: A question - vivekarora83 - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 05:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Keep in mind that on top of frequently it being true that AM requires a total of 2-3 run-throughs total to get full benefits from it, it also needs time after you finish to "set". That's why we recommend taking a little time off between subs, especially the big ones. Rome wasn't built in a day. The Titanic didn't turn on a dime.

Thanks for the update Shannon...
So, can I re-run AM6 after completing any other program like Woman Magnet which is meant to be used only after finishing 6 months of AM...or will have to re-run AM6 without the interruption of any other program....

I did start with Woman Magnet two days ago, should I stop it ?

If you release AM7, can I replace AM6 with AM7 ?