Subliminal Talk
A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) (/Thread-A-JOURNEY-BY-BASE-JONATHAN-S-SAGA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 01:22 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Why don't you start a new journal/thread? I thought you were still on AM6.

NAH .. it's just fine Maniac. I have changed the title. So now you can see from there. Smile

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 03-10-2015

Stage 2 Day 7

In general, my learning productivity is better than before. I saw a dream of Snake last night and just jumped out of bed. My sleep cycle has decreased a bit. I have finished 6 months of Brainev , feeling accomplished for that. Now I feel more perturbed than usual . Restless and resistance seem growing. My boss made complain on me .. but I have 0 fear or anxiety on that, since LTU this kinda feeling remains. Regarding money, nothing dramatically has been manifested which is one of the focal point of the sub.

So far I did not find something happened extraordinarily (On the basis of : US, UM, LM). But I am HOPEFUL.

Good part is I hardly care how others consider me and keep doing my own stuff and I am shamelessly honest to describe what I demand. I have my own validation and goal and I hardly bother whether people level me as "nice guy" or not.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 03-29-2015

Stage 2 Day 26

Now this year tax return file has arrived , seems like this is the highest return within last few years. I am not linking it up heavliy with subliminal manifestation but still I am happy.

Regarding BASE, last 2 weeks , I have been very lazy with my studying forex and bit depressed with unknown reason. In general, I prone to be happy, satisfied, more self-assured. I do not go outside often rather training at home or watch movies. I persuade a close friend of mine to join me to learn forex. She seems excited and active so far. My sleep circle is much better. Sometimes, I am really pissed off with my current job in the ski resort. I have a feeling, my hopelessness and helplessness overall on my life has reduced a lot. 2 years with IML so far sounds positive and inspiring-journey. BUT, BASE still has not given me major breakthrough or sign that I am expecting financially and overall to achieve a location independent business lifestyle, won't expect too much before few runs though.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 04-10-2015

Stage 3 Day 6

For no reason I have been watching lot of shows on millionaires and billionaires. I am listening Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi for last few days instead of rap and RNB weird Huh and I do everything except reading Forex !! lets see .. where BASE takes me.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Shannon - 04-10-2015

Hiding from success because you're afraid of it? Or maybe afraid of failure? I remember well hiding from the things that scared me concerning business in the last couple years. BAMM pushed me through those fears, and I've grown leaps and bounds. But avoidant behavior like that is almost always your subconscious mind saying, "Uh oh, we might succeed and that would mean we have to face XYZ, which scares us. Halt! Shut down! Stop here, I want off."

Classical music is known to be good for mood and brain. Shows on millionaires and billionaires are like looking at the goal from afar.

Instead of seeing where BASE takes you, how about let's see where you are willing to go with BASE. Smile

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 04-11-2015

(04-10-2015, 11:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hiding from success because you're afraid of it? Or maybe afraid of failure? I remember well hiding from the things that scared me concerning business in the last couple years. BAMM pushed me through those fears, and I've grown leaps and bounds. But avoidant behavior like that is almost always your subconscious mind saying, "Uh oh, we might succeed and that would mean we have to face XYZ, which scares us. Halt! Shut down! Stop here, I want off."

Classical music is known to be good for mood and brain. Shows on millionaires and billionaires are like looking at the goal from afar.

Instead of seeing where BASE takes you, how about let's see where you are willing to go with BASE. Smile

Thanks Shannon for inspiring. Well, few years back when I was here I was quite frustrated as soon as I I would not see any result. Now I know it is coming just need to wait a little bit. No rush. I also follow your bulldog strategy running behind the problem after few days of relaxation. BASE is not creating huge effect like LTU OR ASC but it is moving slowly. I choose to be a location free independent futuristic young entrepreneur with BASE. You are here , I am here lets see how ,all together, we can achieve some outstanding TANGIBLE result.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 04-28-2015

https://www.facebook.com/BestFunnyVideos2013/videos/vb.491750840875537/971211749596108/?type=2&theater

An example of superior man worthy to share. A man who doesn't have emotional intelligence (esp. empathy) no growth is sufficient for him.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 05-16-2015

BASE stage 4 day 10

My work ethic is much better. I have some pretty solid ideas too to achieve some goals. But for sure I am not prioritising my goals that is the biggest challenge I am facing now. I notice I am taking more protein than usually I take and take good care of my body. I have less attraction from girls when I go out which is little bad.

I am trying to find an apartment by my own. My salary and hour opportunities seem same as before BASE. I mean nothing significantly improved that I feel AHAAA !!. US, LM,Laser like focus and MLS still havent showed any magic. I think BASE needs more time than any sub to sync inside my brain.

I was thinking whether I should move to OP+MLS like K-train after this BASE running. I run MLS once before but it was not too obvious either. BASE is like combo of all subs I want to do next few years. For sure, it needs 3 runs at least.

Now, the positive note, I have seen some intense dreams since 14th and 15th of this month and I have been sleeping 14/15 hours average. It's abnormal for me cause usually I sleep only 6 hours. The dreams were so intense that it seems like real. What do you guys think on that ? One day I saw my uncle kicked me out of his house and I was telling him "I am innocent". Another dream ... I was being haunted by an angel and she is about to kill me. But I prayed to God and she left me and I just jump out of bed . Last dream was so alive and brutal.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 05-24-2015

Stage 4 Day 18
I had been extremely depressed last 3 days. Now today I feel little bit better. The depression was so annoying I once thought to quit it. Nowadays, everything seems reverse studying less, just sleeping and get depressed. I think if I would not do meditation this resistance could have been pretty difficult for me. Anyway look forward to half of the remaining stage. BASE is a titanic program ..I assume it will take quiet time to sync in.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6/BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 06-17-2015

Stage 5 Day 9

I have no clue how Polymorphic aura is working. If I meet a girl I hope it exuberates some alpha vibe at least. Or will it just work in Business platform Huh
Nothing significant regarding manifestation wise like friends, money. I haven't noticed significantly effect of few bullet points : 50. persistence and perseverance, 51.KILL EXCUSES and most importantly 2. Maximum productivity.

Now the positive side :
Definitely, feel some push from inside to do something. My voice becomes way more deep, strong and clear. I notice when I start to talk regarding any subject somehow I relate my examples and logic beautifully. I am reading and trying to develop a mindfulness based approach . Later I read the BASE instruction and see that mindfulness is also included. I might not be successful yet as an Entrepreneur but I feel a sense of SHIFT inside me.

When I try to comprehend my growth so far in general , I have no clue. But before subliminal and after subliminal when I try to compare, I am happy with my progress. Except MLS , everything has brought some growth in my life. I mainly listen with earbud, I think it has huge difference on subliminals' performane due to spatial recording of Shannon.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 07-13-2015

Stage 6 Day 2

I am more and more focused on my lifestyle. I am trying to create a solid mindset and frame around my thoughts. I practise mindfulness everyday and it helps me to be more focused and grounded. Overall, I am more content, calm . I haven't achieved anything big but I start to feel more and more I am on the right journey. Money wise nothing manifested unexpectedly. I have no loans and I have saved 30000 USD approximately so far btw Tongue.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - SargeMaximus - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 12:16 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: I have no loans and I have saved 30000 USD approximately so far btw Tongue.

That's awesome!

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 07-22-2015

2 days before I had little pain in my right side of chest .. since then I feel kinda awakening ... I feel lukewarm sense of feeling . I sleep 3/4 hours and want to do accomplish. The feeling is up and down but it is there I can sense it. I am in stage 6 btw.

One thing I have noticed I have not gotten keen interest on SM3 at all not even before running AM6 which is weird I love sex but I don't like to be so mindful on sex all the time. I enjoy reading others' success on SM3 but somehow it does not attract me currently.I have a realisation I love power and influence more than anything else along with women and family.

I am in dilemma now what should be my next sub AM6 2nd times or I should stick to BASE or I do a combo of OP/MLS. But BASE seems like make me more Alpha slowly too and it has also OP and MLS too.

SHANNON if you read this please answer my question ?
When is your plan to update MLS 5G ?

it's a very important sub MLS+OP+UM+US will be the best sub for achieving MASTERY in any field the person focuses too. I am quite sure it will help students, traders, entrepreneurs, singers, learners. I hope you will be starting this project by 2/3 months.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - ImFreeman - 07-23-2015

(07-22-2015, 09:13 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: it's a very important sub MLS+OP+UM+US will be the best sub for achieving MASTERY in any field the person focuses too. I am quite sure it will help students, traders, entrepreneurs, singers, learners. I hope you will be starting this project by 2/3 months.

This could be a complete BEAST of subliminal. Extremely helpful.