Subliminal Talk
'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) (/Thread-Master-Your-Instrument-for-Speed-Question-title-edited)

'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Ampersnd - 06-19-2014

I've purchased Master Your Instrument for Speed back at the start of May, and used it almost exclusively for a month.

I noticed some gradual improvements, but the last week, I've had crazy set-backs, where I'm playing sloppier than ever, with no signs of coming out of it.

In the last 2 days, I've switched over to Sex Magnet 5G, and I think that the 5G technology drained me. I'm not tired, per say, but I'm low on energy.

I busk roughly 3 hours a day, and I truly don't have the willpower to push in bigger songs. Songs that I've played day after day with some success, I falter and mess up royally.

What does this mean? I'm expecting to breakthrough EPICALLY into the next-level, and this won't be an issue.

But I'm now out of the 'MYIFS' subliminal. So I wonder what this means.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Made Me Play Sloppy and Slower - Fonzy3 - 06-19-2014

You should trust that using a sub for at least 32 days will give you results. The amount of time you put into using the sub will determine how great your results are.

You get an "A" for effort.Smile

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Made Me Play Sloppy and Slower - MadTheReaper - 06-20-2014

Drop your guitar for 3-4 days.
Your fingers need to rest.
When you pick it up again you will be on another level.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Made Me Play Sloppy and Slower - Shannon - 06-20-2014

It is not possible for a set of instructions to play faster and more accurately to make you slower and sloppier. It is possible for you - at a subconscious level - to choose to resist the program, and one way to resist is to reverse the instructions. However, that's not "the program made me do it", that's "I resisted the program by reversing the instructions". The program is only giving you suggestions to play faster and more accurately. How you respond to those instructions is up to you: cooperate, ignore, or resist.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Made Me Play Sloppy and Slower - Ampersnd - 06-20-2014

I intuitively knew that it would be resistance of some kind. But I used the almighty power of marketing to get your attention/response.

So I'll consider a couple of days off, and persevere although the set of instructions is no longer being shoved into my subconscious

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Made Me Play Sloppy and Slower - Shannon - 06-24-2014

A better way to get my attention would be to ask. It's not reasonable to claim the program is at fault when you already knew it wasn't, and make my programs look bad when you knew they were not.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Ampersnd - 06-25-2014

@Shannon: Fair.

I've changed the title.
To get your attention was my goal; to mess with your business in any way was not.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Shannon - 06-28-2014

I appreciate your response. Thanks for that.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Ampersnd - 06-29-2014

If I may ask out of genuine interest, I'm hitting spells of serious improvement, and then serious nervous system "frustration" at this point, where I play very sloppy, no matter what I try. This can change hourly.

Note that I'm outside in some heat and humidity, so there could be some effect there.

What do you think? (Perhaps a 5G & Magnus musician release could deal with that issue Big Grin)

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - jonathan4all - 06-30-2014

(06-29-2014, 06:10 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: If I may ask out of genuine interest, I'm hitting spells of serious improvement, and then serious nervous system "frustration" at this point, where I play very sloppy, no matter what I try. This can change hourly.

Note that I'm outside in some heat and humidity, so there could be some effect there.

What do you think? (Perhaps a 5G & Magnus musician release could deal with that issue Big Grin)

Danny you are doing great mate .. love of your fireflies song Big Grin

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Shannon - 07-06-2014

(06-29-2014, 06:10 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: If I may ask out of genuine interest, I'm hitting spells of serious improvement, and then serious nervous system "frustration" at this point, where I play very sloppy, no matter what I try. This can change hourly.

I think you have conflict going on internally. One part of you is trying to respond to the instructions, and one is trying to stop it.

Are you pushing too hard for this perhaps?

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Ampersnd - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 06:07 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I think you have conflict going on internally. One part of you is trying to respond to the instructions, and one is trying to stop it.

Are you pushing too hard for this perhaps?

Interesting; Now, I feel a bit silly about switching over to Sex Magnet so hastily.

I was working very hard to improve my speed and skill. Now, I'm busking outside of my city's Bluesfest to catch the exiting visitors, so the name of the game is volume and recognizable tunes, and there's less emphasis on "sweet trickin' finger-lickin' good picking'"

We'll see what will happen after the middle of July. And I'm extremely psyched about what the Magnus engine will do for performance of this kind.

RE: 'Master Your Instrument for Speed' Question (title edited) - Ampersnd - 07-09-2014

As a aside, here's a video of me playing guitar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMCUWtRrClQ&feature=youtu.be