Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-03-2014

I've kind of forgotten about this girl, and won't bother. Better that way. But thanks everyone for the advice; I'm sure that a girl that was seriously interested in me would overlook little comments like that. She must not have been if something small made her high-tail it out of there.

Stage 2, Day 16

I spend the weekend with family, getting renewed. I completely finished the program, and now I have to figure out how to put it online and monetize. This is exciting, however I might hit road bumps, since I haven't really put such a large file online and tried to monetize in this way. I will be using the BASE sub once I finish SM successfully; an excellent way to kick off 2015!

I'm going to be hitting the busking scene with a fresh attitude. I went today for nearly two hours and played terribly; probably due to drinking the night before (it affects my fine motor skills until the next day), so I cut it short, went home, and entered deep practice for 2.5 hours!

One of the things I'm doing is cutting back the tempo on my metronome DRASTICALLY; I notice that it reveals all my flaws in technique like a microscope would. After all, if I can't play something clearly at 40 beats per minute (snail-paced slow), would could I expect to play it at 180-200 beats per minute (full speed). I then finished writing a song right afterwards.

I'm reading through "The Talent Code" by Daniel Coyle, and I would recommend it to anyone involved in a skill, ESPECIALLY Shannon, since it stresses the importance of building myelin (a phospholipid that serves as insulation for our neurons), allowing someone with humble beginnings, or is plainly unimpressive, to excel in a complex skill. The book is riveting, so I can say you'll have no problems reading it once you have it in your possession.

All this is making me extremely excited about what's possible, since you can actually (no bs) achieve more in a few days of deep practice than you can from one month of conventional practice (just playing songs).

I'm gonna buy a power pack battery and bungee cords soon, so that I can bring out my 75Watt amp and power it for a few hours while busking, instead of this tin-ey 2 Watt battery-powered mini machine I currently use.

Sex drive has gone up, but nothing happening in direct relationship to women.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - MasterEnki - 08-04-2014

I think it is best to set clear standards and stick with them.

Quote:DanAmerson Wrote:
I was direct and told her I don't like games. So what does she do? Suddenly stop replying. Who knows, maybe she lost all her fingers and can't text? Or maybe she's dead. Until then, I'll have to find another female companion.

That is awesome.

Mind games / manipulation aren't worth it.

I'm sure there are women out there who are honest and don't play mind games.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-04-2014

To be clear, I didn't go "by the way, it's very important that you DON'T PLAY GAMES! Got it?"
What I did instead was (after asking for her number like this "I'd really like to have your phone number" and after typing it in) say: "I find it's much simpler to ask for things directly and not have to worry about playing games because I find that complicates things, so anyways, I'll call you so that you have me, and yadda yadda..."

I made my point and showed a boundary without being weird about it. Have a nice day **flies away

Stage 2, Day 17

Worked most of the day, and then busked. My playing is still a bit sloppy, and I'm getting paid very little. Gotta figure out how to fix that. Others are still getting paid pretty well.

I took the roughly 10$ in my case, and got about 10 minutes with a hand reading psychic in the same market. He told me several things about my life's purpose and my direction in life, and it sounds pretty good. I wrote most of the points down after the fact, so that I have something objective to refer to 5 years from now. It was just something that I want to try out.

I got home and practiced some more. Now it's time for bed; I'll have to work on writing song, and on my business later.

Edit: I just signed up for FastSpring, the digital fulfillment platform. So that's a step I took before bed. Time to meditate!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-05-2014

While with my parents, I hit a crazy wall of resistance, involving powerlessness and hopelessness. When I got home alone, I ran a PSTEC Level 1 Click Track, and got massive relief. I'll now be running a PSTEC Positive to re-condition myself to being powerful and effective.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-05-2014

(08-05-2014, 11:20 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: While with my parents, I hit a crazy wall of resistance, involving powerlessness and hopelessness. When I got home alone, I ran a PSTEC Level 1 Click Track, and got massive relief. I'll now be running a PSTEC Positive to re-condition myself to being powerful and effective.

What's this "PSTEC Positive"?

@SargeMaximus

It comes included in PSTEC Level 1, which is an expansion over the free version of PSTEC, which is found on this website (http://pstec.org)

It uses click tracks, and tapping on different hands according to certain clicks while holding in mind a negative feeling. It's meant to interrupt the pattern and clear the emotion.

PSTEC Positive takes off where you've left off (clearing the emotion), and replacing it with a positive suggestion, drilling it into your subconscious with this track.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Artemis - 08-05-2014

(08-05-2014, 06:40 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @SargeMaximus

It comes included in PSTEC Level 1, which is an expansion over the free version of PSTEC, which is found on this website (http://pstec.org)

It uses click tracks, and tapping on different hands according to certain clicks while holding in mind a negative feeling. It's meant to interrupt the pattern and clear the emotion.

PSTEC Positive takes off where you've left off (clearing the emotion), and replacing it with a positive suggestion, drilling it into your subconscious with this track.

That sounds like a pretty cool improvement over the free click track. Could you send me the files for Level 1?

@Artemis

Why don't I give you the link where you can buy the product from the website itself?
http://www.pstec.org/therapists2.php

Support the artist, and all.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 08-06-2014

I haven't listened to the "PSTEC positive" instructions, but elsewhere he says its used to "saturate your subconscious with your positive suggestions", so it sounds like it'd be fairly easy to get in the way of SM3 with those if used too much.. that said, the "accelerator" tracks (click track and relaxational track) are probably PSTEC positive tracks and hypnosis tracks, aimed to make the normal pstec click tracks more effective, and I love those!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-06-2014

Stage 2, Day 19

Woke up, saw parents for the last time, then I worked. I'm making sure to focus on positive to recondition myself. Meditating twice a day helps out a lot.

When I got home, I practiced guitar for roughly 3 hours. I did a vocal warmup before work, so I'm staying on top of things.

I find out that I don't have much staying power ("stamina", so to speak), even though I'm two thirds of the way through Stage 2. I suppose that will change over time.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-09-2014

Stage 2, Day 22,

The busking money has surpassed what I need for Stages 3 & 4. I want to keep earning to cut some profit, and have that put into my bank account.

It was extremely motivating to jam and play guitar with a new friend while in the market. This guy is 1 year older than me (23), but has probably 3 to 5 years of consistent practice over me. He's RIDICULOUS at the motor-skill aspect, and at improvising (I SUCK at improvising, which is why it's impressive to me).

The positive side is that I've been improving so drastically over the past 4 months due to consistent practice and busking (and thanks to 2 months of Maximum Learning Speed) that I've been dazzling my other busker compadres, and I could project that I might catch up to where-he-is-today somewhere between 1 to 3 years. We'll have to find out.

Women wise: I didn't think that there was much going on. I even thought to myself: "Is Sub-Shop sure they gave me the right track for Stage 2?". That's how little is going on. Sex drive has gone up, but aside for being more drowsy and needing sleep, not much else has gone on. Until tonight..

This isn't as drastic as you'd expect, but it's letting me know that something's going on.
In the last half hour of my busking in the market, where I was the most tired and worn down, I start getting probably four different women looking at me with interest, some where looking back and smiling. A few others paid me, and when I said "Thanks!", they would say "You're welcome" as though they just blew me. LOL Hard to describe exactly how they said it, but it was almost framed in a way that they were getting something out of coming close to me.

Stage 3 should be interesting, and I could only see it going up from here.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - JackOfHearts - 08-09-2014

It sounds like AM6 on stage 2 and 3, you are doubting. And in the first stage it's super awesome, everyone is super excited. Then on stage 2 and 3 there is a bit of resistance and doubt.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 07:51 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: This guy is 1 year older than me (23), but has probably 3 to 5 years of consistent practice over me. He's RIDICULOUS at the motor-skill aspect, and at improvising (I SUCK at improvising, which is why it's impressive to me).

Use that admiration to propel you into great interactions with the guy! I had this with my landlord yesterday. He changed some light bulbs I, myself, couldn't budge. It was so effortless to him, like he had the magic touch. People love to be appreciated. Smile

(08-09-2014, 07:51 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: A few others paid me, and when I said "Thanks!", they would say "You're welcome" as though they just blew me.

That's a GREAT mental-noise, thank you. Smile

(08-09-2014, 09:49 PM)maniac360 Wrote: It sounds like AM6 on stage 2 and 3, you are doubting. And in the first stage it's super awesome, everyone is super excited. Then on stage 2 and 3 there is a bit of resistance and doubt.

Hey thanks, doubt is part of my problem too, didn't realize it till you mentioned it.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-10-2014

Stage 2, Day 23

Results are starting to appear, and they relate with women now!

I was busking in the market, and I see this very attractive skinny tall black woman (probably a bit older than me). We hold eye contact for about 2 seconds, we both smile and I feel the chemistry (haven't for a very long while). Problem. I'm still mid-song; I can only pray that her and her friends will still be there when I finish my song. A verse later, they're leaving! NOOO!!! I accept my fate and continue.

But then, I catch something out of the corner of my eye that gives me hope. This random guy stops her friend and engages her in conversation, separately. HOPE!

I finish my song, unplug my guitar from the lead, tell a staff to watch my shit, and waltz right over and open her up, saying that I thought she was gorgeous. She was so feminine (I like that), she was open and really contributed to the conversation, we had things in common (not a huge deal but it was cool). I got her number, and she has mine, and I'm waiting on a response.

I finish my set, and see a cute Latina woman waiting for someone. I walk up and just introduce myself. She was very nice, and we had a long conversation with her friend who came up as well. One thing is that she had braces, which made me afraid that she was sub-18. That makes me a bit apprehensive, should I try to hook up with her, but if we cross that bridge..

Either way, I truly didn't give a fuck, nor did I have ANY anxiety about going up and talking to these women directly. This hasn't been a problem before, but to go out of my way to do it was the issue. Even if neither answer, this will be a good sub.