Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 12-09-2014

I feel you brah! I'm almost done with finals. Ranked number 1 in several classes.

Now pass your class and get some ass!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 07:15 AM)lokko Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 12:31 AM)robstar Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 09:59 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 6, Day 11,

First exam, went without a hitch. I studied afterwards around 10:45am, and I stayed on campus until 9:15pm studying for the one tomorrow.

Almost every gap of that exam seems filled up, and all it will take now is focus and attention to what I'm doing in the exam, and I WILL pass the class!

No offense, but you know we don't read your SEX MAGNET journal to find out about how your studies are going right? Tongue

Not sure if you have a journal or not but when I used to have a active one, I'd write something unrelated to the subs, just to express how I felt in my life. It was kind of a "release" to clear the mind. It's his journal he can post what he wants.

I know but 6 posts about studying in a row... I'm just impatient and wanna hear about exciting sex magnet stuff. Even if its just eye contact with a hottie.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-09-2014

Stage 6, Day 12,

The exam I did today was much easier than I expected. Or maybe I just improved to meet the challenge (see the quote in the signature).

I studied all day after the fact (12:01pm to 9:15pm), and I've been crashing since. Last important exam tomorrow night.

@robstar I'm glad you like this thread enough to become affected by its lack of sexual content. Worry not! After tomorrow's final, I will do everything I can to eat some cute girls' pussy, and post every detail on here for your reading pleasure!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-10-2014

Stage 6, Day 13

After a long day of studying, and working with people, yada yada yada...
I finished my last (difficult) exam! I only have an easy language class.

I celebrated by gorging on some junk food and drinking the last beer in the fridge.

I noticed that I'm becoming soft again; some of the Alpha Male programming has been wearing off, sort of. My posture, speech volume, composure, had diminished, possibly due to all this stress and studying.

It's also very possible that my occasional lack of confidence has to do with my stammering/stuttering that pops up every so often. It really limits how loud I'm willing to speak; like going on a skateboard, you would try to avoid going fast if you knew you would trip and fall most of the time.

I ran a Cascade Release track on the feeling I get when I stutter and stammer, and I do feel much better. I'll have to talk to someone to find out if it's had an effect. I might do a PSTEC positive statement on 'eloquence, fluency, and finding a way to express my well-formed thoughts".

Long term solution, re-run an Alpha Male program, preferably AM6.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-11-2014

Stage 6, Day 14,

First day off in a little while; I'm usually either working or doing schoolwork. A true no-worries day.

After enough procrastination, I tried out my first day of pMemory, and I gotta say, right from day 1, I've been able to use their techniques to remember a list of 25 random items in a row, on 4 different occasions! This is very real-to-life memory improvement, because it uses images (how the brain actually remembers things) instead of random digits and facts.

However, today took 2 hours to do, so it's a time investment; I almost did a half-day's worth of exercises, but what's the point of reducing my standards for myself straight from day one?

Did a whole bunch of Cascade Release and PSTEC Positive statements, some involving women, others involving having faith and a burning desire towards what I want. I FEEL much better.. who knows if it will have a real world effect?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-13-2014

Stage 6, Day 15,

Had a half chilled out day, where I worked for 2.5 hours on Lesson 2 of pMemory. It's challenging, but it's developing a conscious competence with image association, until I'm recalling items unconsciously.

I got a twinge of negativity at work today, and it carried over until I was on my date.

The date went well; I basically jumped her bones, we had sex, and we spend two hours at this supper place. Then we went back, cuddled, had more sex. Now she's gone, and it's nearly 3am.

I suggested she stay the night another night; she's very cuddly and fun to be with, so we'll be seeing each other in the next 4 days, then I leave town for two weeks.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-13-2014

Stage 6, Day 16,

Work, then I went home, prepared for exams, and did my last exam.
I have a really high average in that class entering the exam. I had a blank (didn't really study), so I'll do less well.

Anyways, I've been feeling so tired, so I'll be going to bed.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-14-2014

Stage 6, Day 17

Feeling tired a lot, though I'm sleeping enough.
My cell phone died while at work, which made meeting with a friend more difficult than usual.
It all worked out, and we hung out for a few hours over beers and food.

A small roadblock with pMemory; I'm doing the exercises at the end of the day, and they require a lot of mental effort. I'm now partway through day 3. I'm considering setting aside time in the morning to do the exercises, and get it done for each day.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - FREAK4LIFE - 12-15-2014

(12-14-2014, 10:59 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 6, Day 17

Feeling tired a lot, though I'm sleeping enough.
My cell phone died while at work, which made meeting with a friend more difficult than usual.
It all worked out, and we hung out for a few hours over beers and food.

A small roadblock with pMemory; I'm doing the exercises at the end of the day, and they require a lot of mental effort. I'm now partway through day 3. I'm considering setting aside time in the morning to do the exercises, and get it done for each day.

Yo Dan, is Pmemory legit or a scam?

I am interested in doing the program as well but I am being a bit cautious before throwing the money required to get the skill?

I want to know about your insight.

Is it hard to accomplish?

Thanks!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-15-2014

@FREAK4LIFE

To put it like this; I can remember a sizable portion of the exercises from the days before, though I've only seen it once. I'm only at the third day, and it shows great promise.

The downside is that you need to budget your time and energy; I just recently became aware of the existence of an energy budget because of this program. I'm going to do them when I wake up, and if it takes too long, I'll take care of the rest later in the evening.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-16-2014

Stage 6, Day 19,

I'm frankly looking forward to the end of the program. There doesn't seem like much is going to change from now until the end. I'm just sticking with it to say that I followed the instructions.

Today, I woke up very late around 1:30pm, was feeling extremely demotivated, and didn't do anything for several hours before I started my day at 4pm.

I've focused some of my thoughts and feelings towards money and finances, I've been picking away at the guitar a little bit, I've done some singing warmups, and finished Day 3 of pMemory.

In comparing the promises of Sex Magnet to what my experiences have been, it has fulfilled a few things, but seems to be lacking in some of the more crucial features. I'll write about it when I've actually finished the program.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-17-2014

Stage 6, Day 20;
Plays:

Worked for 8 hours, then I went home and went to a party.
Nothing is really happening between me and girls; I feel no pull to move in any which direction, and I feel very confused about that. I'm totally comfortable to initiate conversation, but if I'm seeing a thousand guys having spoken with a hot girl, I question myself and wonder what makes me so different from all the others.

I'm going to stick it out until the end, but I don't really see anything clicking until then.

EDIT: I didn't mention that a group of two girls introduced themselves to me at the party; they were, if I may nominalize them, 5's, and they had this sort of needy energy coming from them that I was able to sense. It calmed down a little bit later, as we chilled out.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-18-2014

Stage 6, Day 21,

Going to bed last night after the party, I was having extreme resistance, releasing tons of anger without really doing anything.

I woke up very unmotivated to do pMemory, but I did a vocal warmup instead.

At work, I felt very tired, cranky and negative, and realized later that it was probably partly a hangover (which I've never had before).

Doing more PSTEC Positive statements regarding money. They're fun! I'm basically installing beliefs about my desire for more money, and faith that I will achieve it (using Auto-Suggestion); all these concepts are from 'Think & Grow Rich', but I doubt Napoleon Hill ever considered the possibilities of applying such concepts, including subliminals.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-19-2014

Stage 6, Day 22

I've done my last shift for the year. Going home tomorrow.
Filmed a video of my progress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdcVI706SlM&feature=youtu.be

I feel that I'm losing personal power; that, or I've been feeling more tired than usual these last few days.

On day 31, I'll post a point by point of my results compared to the list of features on the sales copy.