Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-30-2014

(11-30-2014, 11:17 AM)Geodude Wrote: Dude it's CRAZY. Those big mean-looking thugs are all really nice and respectful to me now. My feeling about them used to be fear, now my feeling about them is that they're non-threatening, like a little boy. Smile

Funny that you mention that; my one manager (not a mean-looking thug, more stoic and silent type) sometimes calls me 'Dan-yell' (Daniele), though his name is also Dan. Today, he asks me to do something with this as a preface: "Hey Dan, or Daniel, or whatever you prefer to be called..."

It threw me off. But now it makes more sense.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-30-2014

Stage 6, Day 3,

Nothing major to report either, women wise. I'm still working at exam stuff.

It's funny that opportunities to make my New Year's resolutions come true are being presented to me; ways to improve my hand writing, clear even more emotions, to learn languages faster, and to speak more eloquently, have all fallen into my lap. Now, I'll have to budget and get the money to pay for it, but it's interesting to see how my subconscious (or Universal forces) directed me towards these options once I wrote it all down.

One thing I've noticed is that the people with whom I resist the most are the ones I get along with the most after clearing, or enough time. This is true with spiritual teachers, tv shows, and colleagues; just how it happens. I'm getting along very well with this guy from work who's my age, with whom I used to resist a lot more. It's intense how much more immature I was even just a few months ago.

Feeling good for most of the day; I noticed that negativity that normally would have dragged me down into anger or frustration had less of an effect. I didn't dwell on it so I stayed very positive. Will keep you posted on everything.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-01-2014

Stage 6, Day 4,

This stage is so far rather uneventful. Nothing very much is happening, but I can feel minor changes.
My PSTEC Positive statements are working as for studying more for my finals. And I'm rocking the guitar (though I didn't do any statements regarding that).

I was able to feel pretty positive and sexy for most of the morning, until I couldn't take it anymore and jerked it away for a bit.

I got some studying done, some guitar done, then went to work for nearly 4 hours.
Big presentation tomorrow, so I'll rehearse a bit more.

Might buy PSTEC Cascade Release tomorrow and try it out.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-02-2014

Stage 6, Day 5

The only thing woman-wise is that I saw a hot/cute asian girl on the way to class; I just didn't want to say something, possibly because it was dark out and I didn't want to freak her out, but definitely because I jerked it 2 hours beforehand. Tmi, I know. Sex drive is rising, but there's no real desire to focus it on women, so I wind up stewing in it until I can't take it.

I did a presentation with my group, and later we find out that the assignment was graded rather low, low enough to cause real concern about how I approach my final exam. I need a 60% mark to pass the class, which is very feasible if I focus and study. My other major class, I can pass with 50% (in this class, you need a 65% average to pass).

With that, I'll be keeping my head down for the next week, until I'm done the 2 major exams. After that, I'll go gung-ho with the woman stuff. Passing all my classesis my only option.

After hearing about the low mark, I bought a six pack, drank two, bought PSTEC Cascade Release, and ran it on "I'm a failure". Huge relief. Then, with the remaining negative feeling, I used "I'm a victim", which took care of the rest.

Later tonight, I was running it on "I'm dumb and lazy". I can't give personalized results for each sentence, but I'm now very motivated to study more my finals, and I already studied 5 hours after my last class.

I'd like to use some statements related to women, and clearing up these little mistakes related to not approaching and so on.

Off to bed now! Oh, and lunch date on Thursday (same girl as before).

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-03-2014

My dream:
I remember one of last night's dreams: I propositioned this girl at work to have sex with me, and she says yes, on the condition that it's in the dark and that we're doing it in the same room as this other couple having sex (yeah I don't know why).

Anyways, she's giving this really good b j, but she won't do the real thing, nor does she want the lights on. Couldn't get any further than that

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-04-2014

Stage 6, Day 6,

A long day of studying; started around 10 am, just ended now (at 2:50am), with a visit to the gym, and two meals cooked, and a 30 minute Brain Ev session. That might make 12 hours of studying. I basically saw all the material of both my classes once, and I re-wrote half of a class worth of info so I can study it; that's a lot of handwriting.

At the gym, there was the one girl that I was so desperate to hook up with in the moment (Stage 4), yet she didn't want to. We talked for 3 minutes, and she was adding to the convo, but I was being nonchalant without trying. What was I thinking, getting all worked up about getting laid with her?

As I was getting back from the gym, a car honked at me. It was a female classmate that I didn't recognize at first; we talked about the two finals. And as I was telling her about my bad grades in the one, she suggested that I join the mini-study group that she's having beforehand. I might have a tutor for that class as well. Things always DO seem to work out, don't they?

I have my date tomorrow for lunch, which means she's getting lucky a couple of times tomorrow. I resisted the strong urge to jerk off today, so that means I'll have a lot of nut to give her.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-04-2014

Stage 6, Day 7,
Plays: 111 hours

A full day of studying, only leaving the house for maybe 10 minutes to go to Subway.
My date woke up feeling like shit, so she couldn't make it out.

I covered a whole lot of material.

Anyways, in one of the study breaks, I found something that I'll be doing to help improve my memory, starting December 11 (after exams are done), and stretching out until Feb 10; that's part of the 60 day memory challenge.
https://www.pmemory.com/order/

Turns out, I actually know one of the guys in the video testimonials, and he says that it's legit. There seems to be some pretty incredible results that could come from this.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ace - 12-05-2014

Pmemory is a excellent program. All you have to do is complete the exercises in 60 days with no off days between exercises. But the exercises are very hard. I have known people who can remember text books with it. Although it takes intense amount of practice to get to that level and you have to practice every day even after completing the course. It's like a brain gym.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-06-2014

Stage 6, Day 8,

A bit of studying before my near 6 hour shift, a bunch of studying afterwards.
Gotta refuel my brain.
A bit panicked about passing my one class.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-06-2014

Stage 6, Day 9,

Work then studying, then groceries and more studying.
Realized that low sleep and stress has the ability to make be very awkward; I said something awkward to a female friend at work. Fortunately, it's all cool and explained. But I haven't felt that awkward since before the Alpha Male program, that's for sure.

Did one run of PSTEC + on "I CAN and WILL ace all my final exams", and I already feel better and more confident about what's ahead, after clearing out some residual negative emotions.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-07-2014

Stage 6, Day 10,

Slept in a bit until 11, got on campus around 12:30pm, studied straight until 10:30pm, with the 10 minute exception of when I went to get food at the cafeteria, and bathroom breaks. For the first 3 of those hours, I was with someone. The rest was solo, but I'm feeling VERY optimistic about my finals, and for good reason; I studied them properly, and there are few areas that are left in the open.

Tomorrow is my first exam. The one the day after is the one I intend on aceing.

Talk soon.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-08-2014

Stage 6, Day 11,

First exam, went without a hitch. I studied afterwards around 10:45am, and I stayed on campus until 9:15pm studying for the one tomorrow.

Almost every gap of that exam seems filled up, and all it will take now is focus and attention to what I'm doing in the exam, and I WILL pass the class!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 12-09-2014

(12-08-2014, 09:59 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 6, Day 11,

First exam, went without a hitch. I studied afterwards around 10:45am, and I stayed on campus until 9:15pm studying for the one tomorrow.

Almost every gap of that exam seems filled up, and all it will take now is focus and attention to what I'm doing in the exam, and I WILL pass the class!

No offense, but you know we don't read your SEX MAGNET journal to find out about how your studies are going right? Tongue

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - lokko - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 12:31 AM)robstar Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 09:59 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 6, Day 11,

No offense, but you know we don't read your SEX MAGNET journal to find out about how your studies are going right? Tongue

Not sure if you have a journal or not but when I used to have a active one, I'd write something unrelated to the subs, just to express how I felt in my life. It was kind of a "release" to clear the mind. It's his journal he can post what he wants.