Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-23-2014

God damn!

A little over 72 hours after my last orgasm (with woman), and a feeling of prolonged asexuality, it suddenly came roaring back, giving me a renewed feeling of sensuality and raw lust. Let's see how intense it'll get until I can't take it.

To be honest, I want to get together with a MILF sometime soon.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-23-2014

Stage 5, Day 27,

Long day; woke up feeling good, and earlier than usual. Work started off on the wrong foot, with my female boss going on some craze. She stopped suddenly; if she'd have kept going, I would've like to chat one-on-one and simply say that I'm not a fan of the way she chooses to manage. In general (even without that outburst), I was already feeling emotionally unstable.

The work day went by quickly, as I was doing a different task than usual most of the day, which tired me, and let me become very positive and pretty upbeat.

On my way out, I was walking and talking with a female co-worker (who in a relationship, but it's awesome to be around, and thinks I'm funny), and a pretty woman passed by. I tell myself "she went by so fast". My co-worker said "What?". I say: "Should I go for it?" pointing behind me. Then, I go "yeah! bye!" She catches on and starts laughing.

Anyways, I'm able to tail the woman down, stop her and introduce myself. She has to use the washroom, and I had this weird anxious energy (not 100% stable), so it came off funny. The bathroom she knew about was closed; I knew one the other direction, and offered to lead her there. She's says: "that might not work, as my boyfriend would be confused about who you are". So we swapped other pleasantries, and I walked home after that.

Since, I've worked on school, and in the last few hours, my sex drive came back. Hooray! Popped the champagne for celebration. Going to bed at a reasonable hour!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-24-2014

Stage 5, Day 28
Plays: 440 hours

Going to type this up and go to bed.
I'm starting to wake up at a reasonable hour, and actually getting ready and stuff.
At my first class, I was talking a bit with the girl I had fancied earlier, and though her body was smoking today, I basically ignored her for a large part of the day. Like, she's hot and all, but I don't really care anymore. I think she caught on, cause she messaged me out of the blue this evening (about an assignment I handed in, which she hadn't).

Beyond that, I think my TA is pretty cute. I was spoken with her for probably 10-15 minutes because of the individual oral assignment (language class). I'm just saying, if she offered to suck my dick, I wouldn't refuse. Just saying..

Hit the gym, studied, practiced singing. Oh, and I'm listening to 'Your Wish is Your Command', which is a pretty kickass audio program on Law of Attraction and manifestation. The main thing I learned is that it's very similar to the Abraham Hicks way of thinking, though they tell you to start working on things that you believe will happen with 100% faith (smaller stuff), and as they come true, your belief increases, so you can stare down the bigger things and likely get them too.

Did a LOT of fEFT on the concept "Women don't like me/are bitches"; huge releasing on that. I used PSTEC Positive to drive in these beliefs:
"I believe in myself"
"Everything is always working out for me"
"Women love me; Beautiful women are desperate to talk to me"

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-25-2014

Stage 5, Day 29

I'm on very shaky ground emotionally; I keep crying and clearing, and crying and clearing.
However, I've been doing some work on resonating sex and money.

Wanna learn how to resonate the feeling of money?
Imagine yourself opening up a thick envelope full of 100$ bills, and count them one by one. Feel the feel, and see the colours; my countries money is colourful, so it's a bit easier. It should be a believable number; I tend to do fine up to 1000$ (10 bills).

Then, hold the total and go through a list of things that you could potentially buy with that 1000$; not total purchase, but each purchase of the amount, in this example, 1000$. It could be a 900$ down payment, a 700$ guitar, a 850$ suit, etc.

It should feel like it could happen, if not, then doubt will creep in, and you won't feel like it could happen (belief/faith, the whole point of the exercise). You want to resonate the feeling of as much money as you can, not the doubt that stops it.

Anyways, my day went alright, and I did pretty great on my midterm, which puts me in a great position for finals.

I spent a large amount of time figuring out more about the major/minor scales on the guitar. It's pretty incredible how much I'm uncovering. Someone who plays guitar, and really wants to improve, should contact me, and I'll give you 15+ minutes over Skype to explain some of it to you.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 11-26-2014

(11-25-2014, 10:08 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 5, Day 29

I'm on very shaky ground emotionally; I keep crying and clearing, and crying and clearing.
However, I've been doing some work on resonating sex and money.

Wanna learn how to resonate the feeling of money?
Imagine yourself opening up a thick envelope full of 100$ bills, and count them one by one. Feel the feel, and see the colours; my countries money is colourful, so it's a bit easier. It should be a believable number; I tend to do fine up to 1000$ (10 bills).

Then, hold the total and go through a list of things that you could potentially buy with that 1000$; not total purchase, but each purchase of the amount, in this example, 1000$. It could be a 900$ down payment, a 700$ guitar, a 850$ suit, etc.

It should feel like it could happen, if not, then doubt will creep in, and you won't feel like it could happen (belief/faith, the whole point of the exercise). You want to resonate the feeling of as much money as you can, not the doubt that stops it.

Anyways, my day went alright, and I did pretty great on my midterm, which puts me in a great position for finals.

I spent a large amount of time figuring out more about the major/minor scales on the guitar. It's pretty incredible how much I'm uncovering. Someone who plays guitar, and really wants to improve, should contact me, and I'll give you 15+ minutes over Skype to explain some of it to you.

I find it a little odd that this journal seems to have more talk about money and music then about women and sex. Did you want to become a sex magnet really badly when you started this program, or was it just something you felt like you should want?
Since I've started sex magnet 3 months ago, sex is pretty much all I can think about lol.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-26-2014

(11-26-2014, 01:23 AM)robstar Wrote: I find it a little odd that this journal seems to have more talk about money and music then about women and sex. Did you want to become a sex magnet really badly when you started this program, or was it just something you felt like you should want?
Since I've started sex magnet 3 months ago, sex is pretty much all I can think about lol.

It's a given that I'm thinking about sex; I fantasize quite often in class and I sometimes get distracted by that.

I wanted to become a sex magnet at the start because I really really wanted to start having sex again, and that I kept seeing gorgeous women in the market of my town, but felt like I couldn't do anything about it.

So it came from a place of lack; I also wanted to make sure that before I become successful, women liked me for me, and that I could figure out that area, so that I would never doubt that women liked me.

Now, I see sex in positive terms, or I don't see it in terms of lack.
Right now, and the previous few days, I was in a slump when it comes to wanting to be with women. But yesterday, I have almost set up a date with someone I've seen several times, and have had sex with before, so I'm certainly not a carnal hermit.

NOTE/EDIT: To add, I was much more obsessed with women, being around women, and the possibility of sex, all around Stages 2-3. A lot of that obsession is gone now.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-26-2014

Stage 5, Day 30,

Again with the emotionally shaky ground; it happened for most of the day. Couldn't look people in the eye without getting emotional. It left for a bit, but it's come back as I type this. Lots to clear on!

Here and there, there are things that have me bouncing with joy, and then it quietly goes back to this feeling of being down.

I had classes, and then my program organized a graduation photoshoot with pro photographers. I couldn't really stare into the camera without having some emotion going on. The second round, it was much better.

Feeling good for no reason can a difficult thing if you've let negative thought patterns take over in the past. Getting rid of those will make it all happen. But feeling good for no reason is the single best thing you can do for yourself.

By the way, want to get really good at getting things done?
a) Set all your clocks to the REAL time; I have 4 clocks in my apartment, 1 was accurate, the other 3 were set later, so it gave me excuses to not do things NOW. Once I set them all to the right time, I started getting things done!
b) Make a small list, with certain items are top priorities, knock them off one at a time.
That's what I've learned.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-27-2014

Stage 5, Day 31

Gosh, so tempted to start Stage 6. That starts tomorrow night.

It was my day off, so I finalized some stuff for my placement, got lunch at a sushi place solo (reviewed some guitar charts), got groceries, and then did some studying.

Then, my PSTEC Positive statement began kicking in; "I feel great joy and exhilaration all the time". Felt this enormous joy. I did it again just recently, so I want the effect to compound as I do it more and more.

I also cleared on something interesting Geodude suggested to me: he had me visualizing going up to the biggest guy in your gym/club, and start a fight with him. Either get beat up or beat up, and clear that. It removes the threat of male presences when talking to beautiful women, and it will keep men from butting in and swooping your women of interest away.

I imagined myself simply escalating the situation, and going where I wouldn't in real life. I've more or less cleared this area. I may go there again.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-27-2014

Fuck the police; with 483 plays (15.7 hours a day for 31 days), I'm going to jump into Stage 6. Impatient me wants to take it to the next step.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 11:21 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: **** the police; with 483 plays (15.7 hours a day for 31 days), I'm going to jump into Stage 6. Impatient me wants to take it to the next step.

Inb4 Shannon tells you not to.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-28-2014

(11-27-2014, 11:49 PM)robstar Wrote:
(11-27-2014, 11:21 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: **** the police; with 483 plays (15.7 hours a day for 31 days), I'm going to jump into Stage 6. Impatient me wants to take it to the next step.

Inb4 Shannon tells you not to.

Yeah, I know hihi Big Grin

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-28-2014

Stage 6, Day 1,

I can't say that I'm disappointed that I skipped a day. Things were mildly different after 7 hours of exposure overnight; when I'm around (as in physically near) girls that interest me, I feel this nice feeling vibe off of them, and I think they're getting it off of me, as they were mildly acting differently. The one girl in my class was talking to me much more, and I'd really like to fuck her, and that sort of vibing thing was going on.

At work, I got my ass slapped by an older woman at my work; I don't care for her romantically or sexually, but she's still fun to be around. She occasionally grabs my arm and presses herself into me to say something 'on the down-low', and today, she did it to a more intense degree, pushing her tits into my arm.

This other lady was asking for a co-worker salesguy, and since he wasn't there, I said that he should be in tomorrow. She was asking my name, and when I did, she shook my hand with a lot of enthusiasm, and as our hands were separating, she squeezed along my palm, then my fingers, then my fingertips. I was thinking 'wtf?', but maybe she was digging me.

Last thing was that my one manager, during our cash deposit run (just him and I alone on a walk), upon seeing a girl with a high skirt, soon after made a reference to "frozen pussy" due to the cold. This shocked me more than anything, and I started laughing, because he hardly ever swears, let alone make sexual references. I think it's the first I've ever heard him make.

That's just 1 day of this stage, dude.

I've done PSTEC Positive on feeling "great joy and exhilaration", and it's coming on strong for several hours of the day; I'm laughing and smiling and feeling good. And also on the crucial portion of my Definite Chief Aim to help make it sink in to my subconscious.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 11-29-2014

Stage 6, Day 2

Nothing major to report; I'm loving to laugh a lot, and I'm finding hilarious things to laugh at. Life's not worth the negativity. Here's a funny clip (don't eat or drink anything while it plays): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yUKS3O66A

Didn't study much today, don't really feel like it. Might install a PSTEC Positive belief related to studying.

At work, we had some lols. When pretty girls come in with their boyfriend, I'd rather they not be there because they're simply distracting. There were a few in particular, and they knew I was looking.

Back on track with practicing guitar and voice, but I'd rather be that intent on studying.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 11-30-2014

(11-27-2014, 11:00 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 5, Day 31

Gosh, so tempted to start Stage 6. That starts tomorrow night.

It was my day off, so I finalized some stuff for my placement, got lunch at a sushi place solo (reviewed some guitar charts), got groceries, and then did some studying.

Then, my PSTEC Positive statement began kicking in; "I feel great joy and exhilaration all the time". Felt this enormous joy. I did it again just recently, so I want the effect to compound as I do it more and more.

I also cleared on something interesting Geodude suggested to me: he had me visualizing going up to the biggest guy in your gym/club, and start a fight with him. Either get beat up or beat up, and clear that. It removes the threat of male presences when talking to beautiful women, and it will keep men from butting in and swooping your women of interest away.

I imagined myself simply escalating the situation, and going where I wouldn't in real life. I've more or less cleared this area. I may go there again.

Dude it's CRAZY. Those big mean-looking thugs are all really nice and respectful to me now. My feeling about them used to be fear, now my feeling about them is that they're non-threatening, like a little boy. Smile