Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 12:20 PM)smoothsam Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 11:56 AM)Geodude Wrote: Dude they're about 5 minute long audios, you have time. They make a major difference

True. We all have time to do everything. Prioritize your time. Example: should I go out to bar or eliminate negative beliefs? Both are good choices. Which one will give you more consequences exponentially if not done and have the most potential for growth if done. Eliminating negative beliefs should be top priority. Then installing positive and empowering beliefs. Followed by taking action. If you have time after working on yourself, then go to the bar.

-Sam

True. I might as well tap to whatever's holding me back regarding purchasing and using them Tongue

I'm storing this link here because it'll be forgotten in a huge pile of my list of favorites:
http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/12/eating-sprinkles-the-dutch-way-hagelslag-on-bread.html

EDIT: this is Dan, not spam. I just discovered this after having eaten this many times at my cousin's house (more like mansion) over 15 years ago, back when her father (of Dutch descent) and her mom were together. After they split up, I never got to eat them again, nor did I know its name. My cousins and aunt no longer live in a mansion (neither does my ex-uncle-in-law and his new family).

Stage 4, Day 9

Meh. When it comes to women, I just don't feel like it. Make that with everything; just un-motivated. I know that I should be going after women to build connections, but even with an attractive woman around, I'm thinking 'meh'.

I was also emotionally shaky at some point in the morning. I'm about as passive and indirect as I was 5-7 years ago. it kind of sucks. But I was able to have myself feel very good for a portion of the day, that is, until I felt some resistance.

I was approached for what I believe to be the first time in the set; I was attending a language meet-up, and I thought this group of ladies (and some guys) were leaving and come near me. I ask: "are you guys coming back next week?", and one of the two girls left says "yes, but we're here now". Point taken. They join my little group and they were talking mostly to me and asking me questions in Spanish (one of the languages I'm learning). But I'm just like 'meh'. I feel kind of bad that people have to put in effort to keep the convo going. Another person in the group spoke Spanish and kept them busy. I got an email of the cute Spanish cute.

Also, the Vietnamese girl texts me to hang out. It's planned for tomorrow.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-02-2014

At least you're going for it DESPITE the "meh". Kudos again.

Also, totally get the feeling bad about having to put in effort. For me, it's just that I don't wanna have to put in effort, and everyone should do it for me lol.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-02-2014

Had my hang-out with the viet girl; It was fun; partway through, I was sitting close to her, but I don't think she was having it; we chatted about 20% of the time. I was still playing with her hair a bit and touching her in appropriate situations.

I was very passive and had virtually no drive; I would've liked to kiss her, but I normally get a "yes" feeling to go through with it. I was getting a "don't do it" feeling, so I decided against it.

Back in Stage 2, my "go for it" gut instinct turned out to be the perfect time to do it, and the two girls I dated were reciprocal.

I should also comment on the dreams I've been having the last two days:

2 Nights Ago:
I was hiding from some mob guy, who wanted to kill me. I was holed up on the second floor of this one building (kind of like a store downstairs, apartment upstairs), and the mob's hitman is downstairs, outside and looking. While I was scared, I remembered to become hopeful and positive to attract (yeah, goofy, I know) a way out of there. Sure enough, I kept finding a secret door, or a connecting window to find my way out.

Last night: I was becoming buried in this one theoretical class (Advanced Stats), and situations arose where I was missing classes, therefore missing the required information to be able to study well. The exam was looming, and I felt unprepared, dumb and fearful about what would happen. I'd wake up before being hit with the actual exam.

The sub must be knocking away fears behind the scenes, as my dreams normally aren't like this.

I got my hands on PSTEC Accelerators;

Good grief, had I a lot of stuff to clear! I listened to both click track accelerators, working on the general feeling of 'meh'/'blah' that I had been feeling these past 1-2 days.

Then it turned into feeling in inadequacy, sadness, overwhelm. Needless to say, it turned into a 50 minute clear session. I feel very different. And I'll probably do more later on.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 10:54 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: I got my hands on PSTEC Accelerators;

Good grief, had I a lot of stuff to clear! I listened to both click track accelerators, working on the general feeling of 'meh'/'blah' that I had been feeling these past 1-2 days.

Then it turned into feeling in inadequacy, sadness, overwhelm. Needless to say, it turned into a 50 minute clear session. I feel very different. And I'll probably do more later on.

Awesome. I recommend you get all the PSTEC stuff.

I just used: accelerator, level 1, PSTEC Negative, then PSTEC Positive and it took about 50 mins but I feel pretty good. It's not a big change, but it's more noticeable somehow. I think it's because I'm working on beliefs now, rather than simply feelings.

Stage 4, Day 10

I already posted most of my day previously. Just keeping my consistency.
I was able to spend some time with a friend at a park. Even climbed a tree and went parkour.

I'm at a friend's now, and I'm about to fall asleep in her bed (she's somewhere else).

I've realized how much SM has thrown me off of the path I set while doing AM; I haven't been to the gym in 2-3 weeks, I've eaten pancakes for lunch today, and my emotions are all over the place. LOL but I'm getting there. Certainly BASE will straighten me out.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - smoothsam - 10-03-2014

(10-02-2014, 12:07 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 10:54 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: I got my hands on PSTEC Accelerators;

Awesome. I recommend you get all the PSTEC stuff.

I just used: accelerator, level 1, PSTEC Negative, then PSTEC Positive and it took about 50 mins but I feel pretty good. It's not a big change, but it's more noticeable somehow. I think it's because I'm working on beliefs now, rather than simply feelings.

That is a great idea. I was just reading up about accelerators. I haven't started PSTEC yet. I am planning on giving myself the 30 day challenge.
I always learn something new from your posts. Things about myself and others. Who could imagine that reading posts, books, etc could give insight and discovery about yourself and others.

-Sam

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-03-2014

Right now, I'm wondering what level of interest I should be showing women; should I be direct and verbal to cut through the bs, or should I let my vibe speak for itself. Because at the moment, I'm not experiencing the success I want.

I'm considering getting the ebook by Chris Bale (Masculine Intent), and give it a read, because I am trying too hard at the moment.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-03-2014

Go into every situation normally. So, let's say you're ordering a drink and the girl there is attractive.

Order your drink and as you two go through the motions, begin to notice what turns you on about her. Make no attempt to bring it up, but also, do not hide it. Even if you have to stare at her breasts for a few seconds while she's looking at you, simply do it.

Then, if you notice a vibe switch towards attraction (easy to feel I think), then start thinking about doing things to her RIGHT THERE. Things you WANT to do, but maybe can't because of social constraints.

I literally thought about a girl in front of me in line one time. She was taking long and so I started admiring her ass. I thought of just taking my frustration out on 'it', and before long, she was flipping hair and finally, she steps aside and tells the clerk "Actually, why don't you help him?"

lol.

More recently, just yesterday at the bank a buxom beauty was helping me. I began thinking about shoving my d*ck down her throat as hard as I could while staring into her eyes. She felt it. Wink

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - smoothsam - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 08:37 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: Right now, I'm wondering what level of interest I should be showing women; should I be direct and verbal to cut through the bs, or should I let my vibe speak for itself. Because at the moment, I'm not experiencing the success I want.

I'm considering getting the ebook by Chris Bale (Masculine Intent), and give it a read, because I am trying too hard at the moment.

What has worked for you in the past? This is the answer. If you don't know, then examine your life. Find yourself. Know thyself. Then you will know. The answers are within yourself.

-Sam

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-03-2014

Stage 4, Day 11

My resistance is in a sense taking me a direction I'm not used to; it's not any particular feeling. It's just that I'm faced up against the reality of where I really am; of course that's not pleasant.

While studying, I guzzled down all the free content I could find from Masculine Intent. It really is high quality stuff. One thing I will carry with me is to never hide interest or attraction; it will actually be refreshing to a super hot woman to hear: "To be completely honest with you, I find you super gorgeous, and my heart is beating very quickly just looking at you" as long as it's true and you're owning that experience. She has to 'feel' that from you.

I'm going to get my hands on that ebook sooner or later, when I can spare a few moments from studying.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-04-2014

Stage 4, Day 11 (repeat)

I decided that because of 2 night of not being sure how much exposure I got (computer was asleep when I woke up), I'll repeat Day 11.

I worked, and I kept wondering whether I should get the book by Masculine Intent.
Well, I did. And it was a bittersweet read.
The content I read, I really did like. However, I'll already read 50 to 70% of the book for free on the blog in the form of blog posts. So... yeah, I emailed about that; in my opinion, that's a tad deceptive. The new content was good, though.

But now, I need to meet more women to try out what was mentioned in the book; I'm in the middle of studying a whole lot for an important midterm, so I want to do well on that first. I'm trying to figure out a daily ritual that will put me out there in the path of women of interest.