Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - zen - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 01:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 11:46 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Generally a goal of woman and money means you are headed for being broke, because getting and keeping a female is a well known way to kill a fortune. I suggest you aim for money first, then women. (Shannon)

Actually I've found that when a woman is totally into you that you actually spend very little on them. Most of the time they thrive on just being with you. Anyone would agree that making money is a time-consuming business and attracting a women isn't..I would prefer to have a woman (or women) while I'm working to be rich.

Me too. Besides, Blackdragon shows how to date women without spending very much at all. I think his numbers are like 25% of dates cost less than $12 and most cost nothing. You just have to know what you're doing. Most guys spend money on a woman because they think you have to. It's "just what you do". It never occurs to them that it doesn't have to be that way.

It's actually funny how I get into mild discourses with people arguing that it "just doesn't work that way". When I ask them how they know ("have you ever tried?" I ask) they say "well no, but it just doesn't". lol. Right. >>

1) Blackdragon already HAS MONEY (or at least this is what I read on his blog) - a big difference.

2) Making money is a time consuming business if you see ONLY money in front of your eyes. A successful entrepreneur is focused on providing value, on the process itself, he/she is extremely passionate - or at least this is what I saw. Yes, it takes sacrifices, but those entrepreneur gals and guys already accepted those. They LOVE doing business, providing value. I can bet on that.

Agree, making money is a time consuming activity if you are desperate to make money, maybe you envy those who have money, have some negative beliefs about making money.

Now, I don't say that in order to be Rich one doesn't need to have a female companion. Just that it's not necessary. And I tend to agree with Shannon - Money first, Women second! Let the BASE 5G party begin!!!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 02:36 AM)zen Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 11:46 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Generally a goal of woman and money means you are headed for being broke, because getting and keeping a female is a well known way to kill a fortune. I suggest you aim for money first, then women. (Shannon)

Actually I've found that when a woman is totally into you that you actually spend very little on them. Most of the time they thrive on just being with you. Anyone would agree that making money is a time-consuming business and attracting a women isn't..I would prefer to have a woman (or women) while I'm working to be rich.

Me too. Besides, Blackdragon shows how to date women without spending very much at all. I think his numbers are like 25% of dates cost less than $12 and most cost nothing. You just have to know what you're doing. Most guys spend money on a woman because they think you have to. It's "just what you do". It never occurs to them that it doesn't have to be that way.

It's actually funny how I get into mild discourses with people arguing that it "just doesn't work that way". When I ask them how they know ("have you ever tried?" I ask) they say "well no, but it just doesn't". lol. Right. >>

1) Blackdragon already HAS MONEY (or at least this is what I read on his blog) - a big difference.

That makes no difference at all. Spending less than $12 for a date has nothing to do with how much is in your bank account.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - zen - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 03:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 02:36 AM)zen Wrote:

That makes no difference at all. Spending less than $12 for a date has nothing to do with how much is in your bank account.

Yes it makes.

It's not about those $12 spent on a date Smile) It's about what happens until you get to spend those money on a date.

One thing is to preach about picking up women with ... $ 100 k, $ 1 mil in your bank account and spend $ 12 for a date 'cause you want to, and the other thing is to have JUST $ 12 in you bank account. See the difference?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 02:15 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 05:18 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: I just had an insight, and I'll post it before I forget.

That long post is pretty much exactly how I think about the subject of love, very well worded too. The issue I've had with this for a loooong time is that, while I think of it like "I --love--> you", I often expect that if I express this to a woman, she will have the model of "I <--love-- you" and she'll start requiring all kinds of things from me, like increased commitment, time and moving the relationship forward back when I was in one. Now being single the troubling expectation has been that if I show --love--> towards them, they'll start to try and chain me. But I'm slowly getting the hang of it, you just need to stay strong in your integrity. I love giving love, as long as I don't have to fear that I'll be punished for it, i.e. she won't make it weird. Probably best for me to do a few negative click tracks on that so I won't be expecting, and therefore guiding, them to do that as much.

Yeah.. even if your perception changes, not everyone elses' will; it would be a bit much to expect everyone to instantly change their response upon hearing "I love you". Normally, it would seem that it's a trigger for them to start locking the person down into something "serious" and "real". Much like getting on one knee and offering a diamond ring would cause a very specific response, due to conditioning.

As Geodude said, once he releases on people with whom he's had issues, they not only stop that behavior, but they also becomes friends because of that.

And you're using SM3, right? The way you go about showing love may change so that it won't bring out the same response.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2014

(09-28-2014, 04:59 AM)zen Wrote: Yes it makes.

It's not about those $12 spent on a date Smile) It's about what happens until you get to spend those money on a date.

One thing is to preach about picking up women with ... $ 100 k, $ 1 mil in your bank account and spend $ 12 for a date 'cause you want to, and the other thing is to have JUST $ 12 in you bank account. See the difference?

Yes I do see the difference. But unless we all make less than 20,000 a year, I don't think there's a problem.

Besides, if you're grabbing a coffee everyday by yourself, you can cut out that behavior and buy it later when on a date.

If you're being frugal because you're building your financial future, I think women will understand.

The guy I mentioned who got laid last weekend works part time at a movie theater and probably makes 400 a week.

I've seen the girl he was with, too, she's not bad at all. 7.5 I'd say, and she's an actress.

As for me, I look like a homeless bum, but women can sense my presence when I'm around and it doesn't change anything. If anything, it seems to give me a boost (because I clearly care more about something other than the impression I make).

Additionally, according to Good Looking Loser, ALL you need is to:

- Look good
- Talk to girls

I, myself, have a hard time believing it, which is probably why I'm still a virgin. Dodgy

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-28-2014

Stage 4, Day 6

Today was just a day. Nothing special. The cold was 80-90% gone at the start of the day. Tonight, it's past 90% gone. Should be normal tomorrow morning, then I should do laundry to help clean up my apartment.

I made my friend pizza and we ate, then I clarified some LOA concepts for her. I'll be sure to have some major changes before trying to convert more people lol.

Big Bruce Springsteen phase at the moment; I love "The Land of Hope and Dreams", "Rosalita", and "American Skin (41 Shots)" as new additions to my mental repertoire. It would be amazing to develop my voice to that level; right now, I can emulate Robert Plant pretty accurately, and Bruce's is harder because:
i) Bruce uses more syllables per line;
ii) Bruce sings in a lower pitch, which means it's easier for my voice to break due to lack of breath compression;
iii)Bruce uses more difficult syllables ("ow","ih","uh"; ex: the words Down in Jungle(Land)); Introducing scales with these specific vowels would be the next logical step.

Not really caring about meeting women, though it feels like I should to "be cool". Not worrying about it until, well, I do care. I've only made plans with that girl I once dated and kissed in August; more of less for the fact that she's just damn fun to be around.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-29-2014

I have to comment at how hilariously awkward my resistance is at the moment, so much that I'm not laughing. It's this feeling of goofy weirdness in my chest, and it's presenting me from feeling just about anything else.

It's almost like a recreation of my awkward high school days. Matter of fact, it's an awful lot like that. I will ride this mofo out.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-29-2014

Stage 4. Day 7

My resistance is basically a throw-back to high school; I'm this awkward, goofy guy who has no sense of presence or masculinity. I know that once this passes.. look out. Matter of fact, a large chunk of it did in the evening. I kept noticing how smooth I looked in the mirror. Kick ass body language.

Beyond that, my resistance had been a form of: "oh noes! no wiminz lik meeeeeee! I iz invizibul nd no 1 wll lvz me!!! I'm all alone" It kicked on when I keep seeing the vietnamese woman being hot and cold. I suppose I was more into her than I anticipated. Should just let it go.

This resistance also comes in the inability to focus; I finished a work assignment that could have taken 40 minutes, and it takes me 2-3x as long. Doing some readings was almost impossible; it doesn't seem like anything had soaked in.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 09-29-2014

(09-29-2014, 09:51 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 4. Day 7

My resistance is basically a throw-back to high school; I'm this awkward, goofy guy who has no sense of presence or masculinity. I know that once this passes.. look out. Matter of fact, a large chunk of it did in the evening. I kept noticing how smooth I looked in the mirror. Kick ass body language.

Beyond that, my resistance had been a form of: "oh noes! no wiminz lik meeeeeee! I iz invizibul nd no 1 wll lvz me!!! I'm all alone" It kicked on when I keep seeing the vietnamese woman being hot and cold. I suppose I was more into her than I anticipated. Should just let it go.

I went through a lot of that doing AM. Those feelings do pop up now and then but they get weaker. It's also reassuring to know they're soon to be replaced by better thingsBig Grin

I notice you refer to yourself a lot as this "inbetweener" type. Even after AM and 3 Stages of SM it shows how deep-rooted these beliefs can be. It could be that to get past that and benefit the most from SM you should cycle AM>SM one more time.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - adam225 - 09-30-2014

Damn, I felt exactly like that when I was down the gym last night, it was like a dark cloud come over me all of a sudden. I didn't label it as resistance at the time, I thought it was just me having a bad moment. It's like you become super self-conscious all of a sudden, feel completely worthless and are totally attached to everyone else's opinion of you.

I should have messaged you before I went Canada, we could have hooked up and gone on a women hunt lol...

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-30-2014

(09-29-2014, 11:52 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I went through a lot of that doing AM. Those feelings do pop up now and then but they get weaker. It's also reassuring to know they're soon to be replaced by better thingsBig Grin

I notice you refer to yourself a lot as this "inbetweener" type. Even after AM and 3 Stages of SM it shows how deep-rooted these beliefs can be. It could be that to get past that and benefit the most from SM you should cycle AM>SM one more time.

I could do that; I considered that if I'm unsatisfied, I'll do an AM refresher for 32 days, then a SM refresher for 32 days. Based on where I am in life, I really need to hunker down to figure out my life profession, finances, and independence (with BASE), so I don't have a year to go through 2 major programs which I'll already have completed. I'll possibly redo one of them after BASE, unless another irresistible program comes out by then.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-30-2014

Stage 4, Day 8,

Don't know how to sum up the day. Felt tired for most of it; feeling a bit buried in studies and schoolwork.

Some girls in my class were locking eyes with me in class, which normally doesn't happen.
Still having resistance. Not much else beyond that.

I keep putting off buying PSTEC Accelerators, which is fine, because if I haven't put forth the time to get it, that means I don't have time to use it.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 10-01-2014

Dude they're about 5 minute long audios, you have time. They make a major difference

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - smoothsam - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 11:56 AM)Geodude Wrote: Dude they're about 5 minute long audios, you have time. They make a major difference

True. We all have time to do everything. Prioritize your time. Example: should I go out to bar or eliminate negative beliefs? Both are good choices. Which one will give you more consequences exponentially if not done and have the most potential for growth if done. Eliminating negative beliefs should be top priority. Then installing positive and empowering beliefs. Followed by taking action. If you have time after working on yourself, then go to the bar.

-Sam