Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 09-14-2014

(09-13-2014, 09:10 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Really? It's Stage 4? Oh good, I was worried that SM wasn't having an effect on me. I still feel very invisible with women. Glad to have something to look forward to.

Up to Stage 3 are major inner changes and as far as I've seen from the journals manifestation starts noticeably at Stage 4 and really kicks in at stage 5.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-14-2014

Stage 3, Day 24

Honestly, I mostly felt like crap today; it started with a mild cold at work (which has mostly gone away), and then I starting thinking negatively about every topic, especially regarding seeing a friend that evening. I expected it to go down this negative path; it didn't, as I changed my tune when I got home.

I got the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" at a book store for a decent price. How am I going to approach things? I will read it until I hit some resistance; then I'll tap on it, repeat until I feel positively about improving this topic of my life, start going out, and tap on every roadblock.

I'm also going to tap on individual cliques and the emotions I have behind them. Because beyond cliques, we can all mostly get along. I've also had the problem of not knowing what to say to people past a certain age, as I'm not sure if I can relate with them. We'll find out soon enough.

I'll be starting Brain Evolution tomorrow morning; a promising program indeed.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ace - 09-14-2014

(09-14-2014, 07:57 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 3, Day 24
I'll be starting Brain Evolution tomorrow morning; a promising program indeed.
Morning won't be a good time to listen to it. One of the goals of that program is to make you deal with stressful situations and calm you mind during those times, so i guess listening to it in the morning ( a time which is generally peaceful for many people) won't give you the maximum benefit.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-15-2014

First time using Brain Evolution, it sort of zapped me back into taking some action. I did some Insanity and feel like getting my work done now.

I met a cute asian girl in my language class; we made plans to study that language at my apartment on Thursday between her classes. *Insert Beavis laugh "heheheh"*

She seems a bit shy, and I'm starting to think that I'm subconsciously trying to get with shy girls first.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-15-2014

Stage 3, Day 25,

Almost slept in and missed my class. Almost. Through most of the day, I felt pretty crappy, so I decided that I should start using Brain Evolution. Felt pretty good. I've had enough motivation to do several of the things I wanted to do today, whereas yesterday, I really was not motivated.

I've worked on clearing through PSTEC on social awkwardness; I'm not sure of what memory I should clear on. Perhaps on somebody who can socialize to the extent that I want.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-16-2014

I swear this stage has be acting like a big dork at times. It's in my expressions and body language and how they show themselves. (I'm slouching again, catching myself, and slouching all over again after 1 minute of adjusting).

Then, the next minute, I can act confidently. It's going to rule itself out. That, and hopefully my overall motivation for stuff.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-16-2014

Stage 3, Day 26,

Had my two classes; I did most of what I wanted to do, except Insanity, as I had to meet someone to plan logistics for a later event.

I still would like the motivation to come back, even though I'm taking 'some' action.
I just recently ordered some personal business cards. It'll be easier for me to hand some out when I'm out networking. I also found a couple of groups that I will attend, one of them has 2,000 members. Think.. I could meet and make friends with 2,000 people just because of one group alone.

Just saying that I want to put in consistent effort is not enough, but I'd likely fall back when the going gets tough. I intend of going out 3x per week for 9-12 weeks straight sooner or later, with the intention that I will build momentum and get invited enough to make up those 3 times, and then some.

That said, I'm be looking for some sort of accountability partner to keep me on top of this habit, in which I'll have to pay some price for not following through. Someone who's current with this forum is welcome to step forth. Cell phone numbers would probably be exchanged, and so on.

On a side note, this series really reached me on a deep level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLSKMFb88dw

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 09-17-2014

All you have to do is think about when your socially awkward. Where are you the most socially awkward? You can imagine yourself approaching a group of beautiful women and it being awkward as hell. Just tap while thinking about it.

Fun fact: when you clear your anxieties around women or whoever, it is impossible to have an awkward interaction. Trust me, it's something I worked on and cleared.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-17-2014

Well, I'd "step up" to help, BUT since I know it's up to you ANYWAYS, there's no way I could "punish" you for not following through with anything more than not following through with it.

Just thought I'd mention that. For example: I tried to help keep my cousin accountable with his weight goals, but he just lost interest. I wasn't about to start whipping him, so I just stopped tracking his weight.

In the end, if you want the thing you're after enough, you will keep yourself accountable.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-17-2014

Stage 3, Day 27

Had my classes; I'm pretty into this one girl from my class, but I choose to not be direct and scare her (small class size), so I'll figure something out.

I've gone out to a language group (which I've been to before). The connections I'm making are superficial, so it seems out of place to ask for their contact information, especially with nothing for us to do together after the fact. I should really figure out a consistent event (like a brunch or champagne event) in which I can invite people to attend.

@SargeMaximus; I just want to make sure I:
a) Go out a set number of days a week (let's say 3);
b) Give out my card to an appropriate amount of people I meet at these events;
c) I follow up within 24 hours of any contact who follows up (or I have their card);
d) I invite all these people at least once to an event, perhaps mine or another;

/Sargetalk

Furthermore, I'm noticing that clearing and tapping is more meaningful when there's recurring action I'm taking. I went out today, and so I discovered a small list of inconveniences and blocks that came up. I took care of those after the fact. This is fun and exciting.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-18-2014

(09-17-2014, 08:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @SargeMaximus; I just want to make sure I:
c) I follow up within 24 hours of any contact who follows up (or I have their card);
d) I invite all these people at least once to an event, perhaps mine or another;

/Sargetalk

Lol @ "Sargetalk".

But yeah, how do you plan to hold yourself accountable? More specifically, if I DID help you, what on earth could I do that would keep you accountable?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-18-2014

(09-18-2014, 03:33 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 08:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @SargeMaximus; I just want to make sure I:

/Sargetalk

Lol @ "Sargetalk".

But yeah, how do you plan to hold yourself accountable? More specifically, if I DID help you, what on earth could I do that would keep you accountable?

Probably to have a certain number that I have to donate to charity (maybe even a charity that I don't support) for each task I am unable to accomplish.

Example:
a) 3$ for each night per week I am under quota (2/3 = 3$, 1/3 =6$, 0/3 = 9$)
b) Don't know how for this one, maybe a 1$ if I don't follow through adequately
c) 0.25$ per contact I fail to follow up on;
d) 0.25$ per contact I fail to invite to an event (within 14 days)

These are just made up numbers, but it could add up quickly, which could be motivating, especially if I don't want my donations to go to 'ISIS nazi robot feminists'.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 09-18-2014

(09-17-2014, 08:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 3, Day 27

Had my classes; I'm pretty into this one girl from my class, but I choose to not be direct and scare her (small class size), so I'll figure something out.

I've gone out to a language group (which I've been to before). The connections I'm making are superficial, so it seems out of place to ask for their contact information, especially with nothing for us to do together after the fact. I should really figure out a consistent event (like a brunch or champagne event) in which I can invite people to attend.

@SargeMaximus; I just want to make sure I:

/Sargetalk

Furthermore, I'm noticing that clearing and tapping is more meaningful when there's recurring action I'm taking. I went out today, and so I discovered a small list of inconveniences and blocks that came up. I took care of those after the fact. This is fun and exciting.
I'm noticing that clearing and tapping is more meaningful when there's recurring action I'm taking.

^ DUDE hell yes. Keep pushing your boundaries, tap on your boundaries to move them further, then push them some more. The fastest way to get results. I'm doing and saying shit I would NEVER do even one year ago. WAAAAAAY more ballsy in regards to women. I met this sexy yoga pants wearing dime at the gym and talked to her like we were old friends. So damn comfortable. A few years ago, especially before NG, I would've been paralyzed with fear. I was just busting her balls and predictably she flirted up a storm with me.

I just go do shit with my friends and tell them they can tag along. It's worked great so far. It's informal and I'm not dependent on them in anyway. T

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-18-2014

(09-18-2014, 06:02 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: Probably to have a certain number that I have to donate to charity (maybe even a charity that I don't support) for each task I am unable to accomplish.

Example:
a) 3$ for each night per week I am under quota (2/3 = 3$, 1/3 =6$, 0/3 = 9$)
b) Don't know how for this one, maybe a 1$ if I don't follow through adequately
c) 0.25$ per contact I fail to follow up on;
d) 0.25$ per contact I fail to invite to an event (within 14 days)

These are just made up numbers, but it could add up quickly, which could be motivating, especially if I don't want my donations to go to 'ISIS nazi robot feminists'.

Or you could pay me. Smile

Seriously, though, not really worth my time if I'm not getting paid. And since I've got this grand chip on my shoulder anyways, your money will definitely be going somewhere you don't want it to lol.

Anyhow, up to you of course.